Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Babe, did you see the game?"

Rod said, "I saw. I saw you sitting behind the bench. Were those his folks?"

"Yes. They were very nice. Ty gave me the ticket -- tickets. I guess it was a thank you for keeping him eligible."

"Oh. Sure. Must have been great to be so close."

"Close?"

"To the game, Ellen. What did you think I meant?"

"Oh. Right. I was a little slow."

"So, are you still doing the tutoring?"

"Nope. It was over last week. He's going to pass, maybe get a B."

They discussed other things. Rod was reassured, somewhat. Until that evening, it hadn't entered his mind that Ellen might fall for Ty, or vice versa. Now, it was there, niggling. He decided to watch all the games.

Ty and Ellen spoke after the game, as his parents were leaving. Ty had completed the post-game interview, and Ellen had waited, to thank him for the tickets.

Ellen walked up, "Ty, thanks for the seats. I was happy to meet your folks."

"I need to thank you. Not the other way around. It was the least I could do." He smiled with some mischief included.

Ellen left the arena, and Ty's folks were standing outside. They were supposed to have an Uber. But, it was a no show.

Ellen said, "Can you walk a little way? Then I can get you to your hotel."

Ellen led them through a tunnel that got them outside the traffic. She had her car sitting nearby, because she didn't want to rely on public transport. They three approached the car and Ellen clicked it open. Anna got into the front and Ed into the back. The drive to the Hyatt was not a long one, and they all spoke about the game. Ellen parked and accompanied them into the hotel. Ed went to the front desk. The two had left their luggage, but needed to check in.

Anna looked at Ellen, "You're too old for him."

Ellen was surprised, but replied, "Too old to do what? Anyway, I'm married, and that's stopped things...that might have happened."

Anna said, "I had the impression that Ty was...at least infatuated. You certainly saved his bacon with the tutoring. I thank you for that."

"Anna, we got close. Your son is extremely attractive. But we never even kissed, despite what we might have wanted. I'll say that if I were single, I would have shagged him as much as I could. But I'm not single. And I love my husband."

"You seem like a level-headed woman. I'll be glad to see you tomorrow." They shook hands and Ellen left.

After he talk with Rod, Ellen felt guilty at not letting him know something about the naked pictures. She decided that she would have to speak to him about it, when they were next together.

The Saturday game was in the daytime, at four pm. The U won, but only in the last second when the opponent missed a lay up that would have tied the game. Ellen and Anna were hugging at the end. The TV cameras caught that. Rod saw it. His unease went slightly up.

All four of them went out to dinner after the game ended, at the Hyatt, which had a nice restaurant. Ed and Anna had reservations. They spoke about the game, and the next one, opponent as yet unknown. Ty wasn't as ebullient as might have been expected. He excused himself from dessert. Ed said, "He's nervous about tomorrow. Likely he'll watch video most of the night."

Ellen called Rod that evening, and right away they discussed the game.

Rod said, "Exciting, wasn't it? You sure reacted."

"Yeah, a great ending. Things could have gone either way."

"Ellen, do I have something to worry about with Ty Johnson? Because things I see sure could be interpreted that way."

"I'm very attracted to him. And he's maybe infatuated with me. But, Rod, we never even kissed. The tutoring is over, and the danger with it. I....I read your letter once, and, I let Ty read it. He was impressed with it. When I was on the edge, he....walked away." Ellen didn't want to say ran away naked. Later, maybe.

"Okay. Well, I'm happy I wrote down my feelings. Seems to have saved a problem. Ellen, he's so young. How....?

She interrupted, "Honestly, he's smart and he's big and beautiful. Honestly. Young is a plus, in some ways, you know."

"But the thing, whatever it was, is done now?"

"Yes. I keep my promises. I admit sometimes it's not easy. Neither am I, though."

Rod watched the tournament final. In this telecast, the camera strayed toward families in the stands, including Ellen. The announcers didn't know what to make of Ellen, so didn't mention her, although she was obviously with Ty's parents.

The game was close again, with the U trailing by two points and only six seconds to go. Ty tossed the ball in bounds, and got it right back. He dribbled to midcourt, pressed all the way. Then he loosed a three point shot at the buzzer.

Swish.

Ty raced around the court, mobbed by his teammates. He went down under about six of them. The whole arena was in an uproar. Rod was cheering at home. The niggling doubt was gone.

Then Ty jogged over to his parents right behind the bench. He hugged his mom and dad. Ellen looked on from behind them. But Ty turned right to her and gave her a big hug, lifting her off the ground and spinning her around. Ellen was taken up in the moment, and was laughing as Ty put her down.

Ty said, "Thank you so much."

Ellen reached up and ran her palm down his cheek. "It was my pleasure, Ty." She had tears in her eyes.

Rod saw Ellen's actions as a loving caress. Everyone who watched the video saw her gesture as that. Later, when Ellen watched it, she saw that it was a loving caress. Not one a mother would do with her son, either. A lover's caress.

Rod had a knot in his stomach, feeling dread. He had believed Ellen about Ty until that moment. Now.... Rod called her cell phone.

Ellen was on her way out of the arena, with Ty's folks. They were going to do the same transport as the day before. Ellen felt the phone vibrate. She answered.

"Hi, Rod. Did you see? It was so exciting."

Rod's voice was flat. "I saw what I saw, Ellen. You're in love with that guy. That's what I saw."

Ellen was devastated by Rod's statement. She had no idea that her caress to Ty's cheek was televised. And when she did it, she didn't really know what she looked like.

"Rodney, I don't know what you saw, but I haven't lied to you. I haven't lied!"

"Have you told the whole truth?"

A pause.

He said, "I guess not. When do I hear that?"

"I'll come home tomorrow. We can talk. I promise you that I haven't had sex with him. I promise."

Rod said, "Uh huh. I tell you what, I'll come down there. See ya." He hung up.

Ed and Anna had overheard. Anna patted Ellen on the shoulder. "Your husband, I take it?" She had a concerned look.

"Yes. He saw something that angered him. I...I don't know what."

"He saw you and Ty after the game. He saw you caress his face. I saw it, too. If I were your husband, I would be angry, I tell you that."

"Shit. I haven't done anything with Ty. Well....I mean we have had no sexual contact, not even a kiss. There was one thing, but....no sex."

"I doubt your husband believes that. I hope you can convince him, Ellen."

Ellen dropped them off at the Hyatt, and parked near her residence. When she walked in, Kate Jenkins was coming out of her door down the hall.

Kate said, "I saw you on TV, Ellen. That was the guy from the hall, right?"

"Yes. Ty Johnson. He gave me a ticket because I helped him with chemistry."

"Looked like he gave you a lot more than a ticket. Why was he running away naked?"

"Kate, Kate, I never had sex with that man."

"Oh, you were just naked in your room with him. Yeah?"

"It's complicated. But, yes. That's it."

"Well, I hope your sexy husband didn't see the stuff at the end of the game."

"What stuff? Ty hugged me. He was happy for the win."

Kate said, "Come with me, I'll show you." They went to Kate's room, and Kate racked up a video of the interactions at the end of the game. Kate had videoed the whole game. But she went directly to the winning shot and the celebration.

Ellen watched, and the sound was on. Despite the fact that she'd just seen this live, she was excited to see the winning shot, and the celebration. She saw Ty mobbed, and saw him run to his parents. She saw his hug of Anna. She smiled. Then he saw Ty turn to her, pick her up and twirl her around. She saw him say 'Thank you.' It was clear -- what he was saying. Then she saw herself smiling, and caressing his cheek like a lover. Her stomach sank.

But it got a little worse. The announcers, believing they were off mike on commercial, spoke about what they saw.

One said, "Seems like Ty will surely get rewarded tonight."

The other replied, "Definitely. A big reward. Who is she?"

"Dunno, his steady girl? She's good looking, but older."

"These sports guys get all the women." They laughed. They were both sports guys, themselves. The tape ended.

Ellen was crying and in a panic. She knew she was in big trouble with Rod. Maybe also with the school, since she wasn't supposed to screw her tutee. It might not make any difference that she hadn't done it.

Kate said, "You see, right?"

"Oh yes, I see. Shit. I might as well have fucked him. At least I could have had a good time before my divorce."

"You mean you didn't fuck him? What?"

"No. I was probably just about to do it, but he ran away. If I'm honest, I'd say that if he stepped to me, he could have had anything he wanted. But he ran. I showed him....this."

She had reached into her purse and given Kate the letter. Kate read it quickly.

She said, "If you take the basketball guy, I want your husband. He's a hunk, and he wrote this."

"No way. Go after Ty. Maybe you'll succeed. You've seen the benefits."

"Yeah, but I've listened to you and your husband. Rod, right? Aptly named I bet."

"Kate, this isn't funny. I'm really in deep shit, here."

"What really happened? I mean you were both stark naked."

"We took pictures of each other. Oh, God. We were ten feet apart. Never touched."

"Well, I'm sure Rod will believe that." She was sarcastic. "Are you going to tell him? Are you going to admit that it was Ty that stopped?"

"I'll have to consider that. I was going to tell him, after sex, you know. Now...Geez. And he's coming down here tomorrow."

Ellen left Kate, with a copy of the game tape. She was pretty calm when she got back to her room. She had always believed that thinking things through was how to do it.

MEANWHILE, Rod, after the phone call to Ellen, decided not to wait to go see her. He wondered what he would find, if he got to her in two hours. Ty in her room? In her? Or maybe she wouldn't be in. He went directly to his car, and headed toward the U. It was ten-thirty when he left, and twelve-twenty when he knocked on Ellen's door. She answered right away.

She said, "Rod! Rod!" She flung herself into his arms, but got a lukewarm response. Rod let go, and he could see that no one was in the room with her.

Rod said, "I need a truthful explanation of your relationship with Ty. Better be the truth, no matter how bad."

Rod listened as Ellen explained the naked picture incident. When she was finished, he just sat there for a few seconds, thinking. He thought that he believed Ellen. He didn't believe that she could make that up. And, her story didn't reflect well on her. She was ready to ignore her vows, to get fucked. Not to mention that there was a witness to Ty's naked flight -- Kate. He would check with her, for sure.

The next question was what he might do about it. He'd seen the caress. He believed that Ellen was a long way toward being in love with Ty. That was very hurtful to him, even if no sex had yet happened.

Ellen was looking at Rod, anxious.

Rod said, "I believe you, because it's bad already. Easier for me to decide if I thought you fucked him. But, I don't. Still, you're in love with him. Right?"

"I wouldn't call it that, Rod. I most definitely lust after him. I don't see that as....wrong. I can't help it. But I can refrain from having sex with him, and I did. Refrain."

"Barely." Rod realized the pun, smiled. Ellen looked at her shoes, but was also smiling.

She whispered, "Barely. Very much barely."

Rod said, "I want to see the pictures."

Ellen stared at him. Then she got her phone. She had three pictures of Ty. A frontal, a side-on and a rear end shot. She pulled them up and gave the phone to Rod. Rod spent a while looking at all three. He admitted to himself that he could understand Ellen's lust for Ty. Ty was an almost perfect specimen of a man. A virile, desirable man. He had smooth skin, an innocent face, a lithe but muscular body, and a big dick, which was very erect in the pictures.

"I can understand your....desires. Do you have the ones he took of you?"

"No. He ran away and I haven't really spoken to him since, except about the tickets, and after games. We all went to dinner -- me, him and his folks. But he was reticent and left early. Do you want me to ask him for those?"

"No, give me his number, and I'll text him." She did. Rod spent a fair time texting Ty. Rod said that Ellen had told him what happened in the room, and that he wanted to see the pictures, if possible. He'd seen the ones she took. He had decisions to make, and this would help.

He sent the text. Neither of them expected an immediate answer. But in five minutes, Rod's phone binged. An answering text with three photos attached. The text said, "I want to apologize for these. It was my fault. I fell for your wife, and I knew I couldn't have her. So, I asked her for pictures. I'll destroy them, if you ask me to. But I'd like to keep them, please."

Rod looked at the photos of his naked wife. One was straight on, one had her from the side, and the last had her looking over her shoulder, like Betty Grable in that famous shot. All of the shots showed naked lust in her expression. Like those of Ty.

Rod felt lucky that he didn't have to divorce Ellen right away for infidelity. But he was anything but reassured that she could spend another year on campus and remain his wife.

Rod texted back. "Mr. Johnson, thanks for sending the naked pictures of my wife. She let you take them, so it has to be she who asks for them back." Rod included Ellen on the text.

Rod turned to Ellen, "How do I have any assurance that you can stay faithful to me when you're here? You've been here since August, and twice you came close."

Ellen was stymied by the question. She said, "Ty was a one off. Look at him. He won't be coming back. He graduates. The professor was not a problem. Just Ty."

Rod was looking at Ellen. She looked good, if frazzled. He decided to fuck her. He'd think about all the other stuff after.

He said, "Do you think two can fit into that bed?" He was standing over her, hard.

She undid his pants, pulled out his cock, and started licking it. She made no verbal response at all. She considered it a rhetorical question.

Rod took her head in his hands and fucked her face. It didn't take him long to come down her throat. She swallowed it all, looked up at him and smiled like the cat who ate the canary.

"I'm irresistible to you, Rod. You can't stay mad long. Seeing my naked pictures left you defenseless against my charms."

She stood up and dropped her dress. Her bra, and her panties followed.

She said, "I'm your wife. You get to see me like this any time you want. Ty only has pictures. What might you want to do right now? I owe you, big time. Maybe you can think of some way for me to keep paying the debt."

He did manage to think of a few things, they took almost all night.

The next morning Ellen was due in class at eight. The two had breakfast at a dining hall, and off she went. Rod had a key to the room. But instead, he went to the registrar's office. He made inquiries there. He signed some things, and was issued an ID and a parking pass -- after he gave them a credit card.

Next Rod looked on-line for apartments. He found the market to be tight. He rented a one bedroom starting in June, when many students left for the summer. It was within a block of campus, near the math building.

Rod then stopped at the bookstore and bought a math text. The he went to Walmart and got a few things. Finally, he deposited the things in Ellen's room. As he was leaving, he ran into Kate Jenkins, whom he recalled from previous visits.

She took one look at him, and said, "You kept me awake most of the night. She's loud, and I can also hear you."

"Sorry." He blushed.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. I need more." She smiled at him, lewdly. "Do you have anything left?"

"Kate, I don't do that. If I did, I'd surely be able to help you out. Right now. But I don't. By the way, Ellen said you ran into Ty the other day, without clothes."

"Yep. He's a God. I believe your wife is nuts."

"Oh. Well, I'm happy she has that affliction."

"Apparently you both have it. Anyway, if there comes a time you'd like to come over to my room, you know, just to talk, maybe. Well, you'd be welcome."

"Like I said, I don't."

"Don't talk? I think it's unfair that I have to listen all night, and don't get any. Frustrating."

"Kate, you are quite capable of getting hundreds of hunky guys, as you well know. Do it. We can listen. It'll be hot."

Kate said, "Hmm. An idea whose time might soon come." She walked off, swinging her sexy hips.

Ellen came in the door from class just as Kate was leaving.

She said, "Did she come on to you?"

"Yes. She's very attractive."

"Were you tempted?"

"Some. She said it was unfair for her to have to listen all night and not get any."

"She was joking?"

"I got the impression that, if I hesitated at all, she'd have dragged me into her room and raped me. I narrowly avoided that fate -- from Kate."

"But not from me." Ellen grabbed him and shoved him into the room. "Onto the bed with you!"

Rod had intended a serious discussion of their problems. He could wait for that. Ellen seemed a woman possessed. She tugged his pants off, and his boxers came with them. Sneakers, too. He was in her mouth again, but not for so long as before. Ellen pulled off her panties and straddled him. She inserted him right in. She was wet, ready. Rod gave passing thought to the why of this. Only a brief thought, flitting through his lust filled mind.

Ellen had an almost immediate orgasm, and a hard one. She cried out, as usual. She slowed down and started clamping herself around Rod's rod. She developed a rhythm, and Rod was soon ready.

"Fill me up. Fill me up." Her voice wasn't loud now, just urgent. Rod complied with her expressed wishes. Ellen seemed to appreciate that, coming again with a very loud groan.

She gasped, "A nooner. We haven't had one in years. I thought about it in all my classes. We can have lunch now."

"Oh. Okay."

Ellen got off Rod and Rod stood up. There came a knock at the door. Rod opened the door a crack, peered around it. It was Kate. She was not in a polite mood. She shoved the door open. And lunged into the room.

Kate looked at the two of them, naked, and surprised -- a little at least. She said, "I want some relief here. I demand relief." She appeared so frustrated, red-faced.

Ellen recovered first. "You can't have him. He's mine!"

Kate stared at Rod. Rod had never seen himself as some sort of stud. But Kate's open lust for him caused him to get hard. It was less than two minutes since he came inside Ellen.

Kate shouted, "Look at him. He's ready already. Jesus! He needs more than you."

Rod backed away. Ellen was staring daggers at him. He couldn't help his erection. Kate was a beauty, and young. But Ellen was unlikely to allow any actual sex between him and Kate.

Ellen looked at both of them. She recalled her naked afternoon with Ty. And her caress.

She said calmer now, "Kate, he's my husband."

Kate slipped her dress off. She wore no bra. She had pink panties. She took them off. She said, 'I want pictures, like you did with the basketball guy." She reached down and picked up her phone. Ellen said nothing. Kate took Rod's picture. Then she moved and took another. Rod smiled. He took a flex pose. Kate took another shot.