Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen said, "Rod!" She tossed him his cell phone. He caught it. An impressive athletic feat, under the circumstances. He got the camera app, and took several shots of Kate. She was shaved clean downstairs, and the shots were very explicit.

All three of them then stood there, looking from one to another.

Ellen said, "He's my husband. You can't have him. But.....how about Ty? Maybe I could set something up."

"The naked guy? I'll accept your offer. Soon, though. You guys are driving me nuts. I don't want to just go out and find some frat guy. I want quality."

Ellen said, "I can't say for sure how good Ty might be, Kate."

"I'll take that chance. Send me a bad man that can shoot!"

Rod started laughing and couldn't stop. The women joined him. In the laughter. Kate picked up her dress, put it on and went to the door. She had her panties in her hand. Before she was out the door, she turned and tossed them at Rod. He caught them. Pure reflex -- he would later claim.

Kate said, "Let me know when the basketball guy is available. Hope he doesn't just dribble."

She left, closing the door. Rod looked at the panties in his hand. There was a big wet spot. Ellen stepped to him and took the panties. She hesitated a second, then hung them over Rod's erect cock.

"This is a close as you're gonna be to getting into her panties." Rod was almost ready to come right there. Ellen decided to press her advantage. She stroked Rod through the panties. Slow, up and back. Staring him in the eye. She squeezed in the strategic place. Rod shot a big load into Kate's panties. He was groaning, and Ellen kept squeezing until he softened.

She let go and the panties dropped to the floor with a plop. They both looked down at them.

Rod said, "I guess I'll have to wash them before I return them to her." He was trying very hard to suppress a smile -- and failing.

"I believe they're beyond saving Roddy. But you can have them, if you want them. You can't return them, though."

Rod stepped over the panties and hugged Ellen, a long, tender hug. She sighed and melted into him.

She whispered, "Anyone can be tempted."

Rod stepped away. He sang, "Poor, poor, pitiful me, These young girls won't let me be, Lord have mercy on me." Ellen joined him on the last -- "Woe is me!" They were laughing. She spanked him on the ass.

They showered without further sexual incident.

Rod asked her as they walked that afternoon, "Do you think you can give Ty to her? Or....I didn't mean it quite that way. But, you know..."

"I can try. After all, he's a young man, with a young man's urges. And Kate is a prize. Don't you think?" Ellen smirked.

"I decline to answer. Take the Fifth." Rod continued, "I meant to tell you before all our shenanigans. I'm going to go back to school, like you. Math."

Ellen looked hard at him. "Why? To protect me?"

"No, I realized when I came down here that I was also in a rut, and thought it would be a good idea. I'm auditing the remainder of two math classes now. If I do okay, I can enroll for the summer. I was always interested in math, took a lot. But it didn't seem like I could make a living. Now, I've made a living. So, I can do something I'm interested in doing."

"But, you don't trust me, either. That's what brought it up to mind?"

"No....maybe a little. This is for myself, though. Fresh start. If I can do it."

"How will we work? I....are we going to stay in my little room? I'll have to switch beds out."

"Will that be a problem? Maybe you want me to stay somewhere else?"

"No....but we'd have to do something else for the summer."

"I have that covered. Starting in June. Can you stand me for ten weeks, in your little room?

"Oh, well I guess. As long as you stay away from these young girls. Kate especially."

"I promise."

So, the next day Rod went to two math classes. He had spent some time reading the texts. They were classes that he had taken before. But a long time before. Yet he caught on quickly.

Meanwhile, back at the little room, Rod and Ellen continue their loud evenings. Now, however, Kate was also being quite loud. Ty had accepted Ellen's suggestion that he get to know Kate -- better. The process hadn't taken too long before they were competing with Rod and Ellen in the loud sex department.

Rod and Ellen found it very stimulating. For similar, but different reasons.

Ellen was as sexually satisfied as ever she'd been in her life, and Rod as well. At the end of the basketball season -- the U lost in the round of sixteen -- Ty and Kate invited Rod and Ellen out to dinner and dancing on a Saturday. They accepted, but Rod insisted on paying. They went to a top shelf club, had a wonderful dinner, and two bottles of wine.

Dancing started at nine. There was an oldies band, right up Rod's alley. He and Ellen danced three numbers. Kate and Ty were also out on the floor. Rod had been wondering about them. The pro draft was coming up. Ty was not a first-round guy. But he would be drafted. Kate was soon to get a masters, earning her a pay raise, if she returned to her high school teaching. Rod knew full well that the two were sexually compatible. He wondered about the rest. The rest was a lot. So, he watched them closely during the evening. He concluded that they were compatible, beyond sex. They just seemed to enjoy being with each other.

Rod had come to like Ty a lot. Some reservations remained. But they were fading as his relationship with Kate blossomed. After the first three numbers, the women went to the ladies room. Or, the ladies went to the women's room.

Ty asked Rod if he could dance with Ellen. Rod had no problems with that. "Just be nice. I can ask Kate." Rod continued, "How serious are you with her?"

Ty said, "Very." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. There was a nice ring inside it.

Rod said, "Oh. I see. Tonight?"

"Yes. I'm going to tell Ellen when we dance. I hope Kate accepts."

"The suspense will kill me. Don't be slow."

He smiled. The women came back, and Rod asked Kate to dance. She accepted and they had a good time to two tunes. They saw Ty and Ellen dancing, with a huge smile on Ellen's face.

Kate said, "She looks like she's having fun. Aren't you worried?"

"Nah. I believe we're past that." The number finished and they went back to the table. Ty took Kate out on the floor. In maybe two minutes they saw her jump into his arms and squeal.

"I guess that went well," Rod said. An example of his droll humor.

"Lucky he's a big guy, or she'd have knocked him over." Ellen was happy for them. Deep down, she had a small regret. Deep down, Rod also had a small regret. Neither spoke about it. They looked at each other, as the engaged couple came excitedly back to the table.

Sometimes, sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

The end.

(Maybe later I'll add on. Rodney goes back to School. Not sure.)