Back to the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled at her bubbliness as I rose and we left my apartment. "Where do you want to eat?" I asked her as we got into the truck, this time Brie didn't demand that I open the door for her, that must be for a special occasion.

"I looked up a dinner place near campus, I want to scope it out before it's full of students," Brie explained as she pulled up the GPS on her phone. "Let's see if the food is going to be worth it since I'm sure it'll be full when classes start."

"I can't argue with that," I confessed as we drove out of my complex. Brie navigated us and we had some chit-chat on the way. She was excited to be away from home and on her own for the first time in her life, she knew I wasn't far away, but she was excited nonetheless. The campus was about a decent bus ride away, or a brisk walk if you wanted to, but it was easy to drive there. We got to the dinner and looked like your classic fifties-inspired place on the outside which was reinforced when we walked inside. The classic black and white tiles, fire engine red booth seats, a long counter with swivel stools, and even a soda jerk station at the end of the counter. We picked a booth in the mostly empty building, it was still half an hour before noon and in the off-season for the school. There were two pairs of old couples. I noticed the sign near the kitchen proclaimed a pre-lunch special till noon. That would explain some of that.

"Hey guys, what can I getcha?" a nice older waitress asked us after we sat for a few.

"I'll take a double burger with cheese, fries and can I get a chocolate milkshake?" Brie asked her, the waitress nodded and wrote it down before looking at me.

"Um, I'll do a patty melt, fries, and cherry vanilla coke," I informed her.

"Alright, it'll be a few," the waitress told us. "You going to the school next semester?"

Brie smiled and nodded her head quickly. "Yes I can't wait," she replied.

"Well try to avoid lunchtime, we are always busy, even on the weekends," she explained.

"OK! Good to know, thank you," Brie beamed at her. The waitress walked away and Brie took a look around. "I hope the food is good, it'd be nice to have a place not far from campus since I have to live this year in the dorms. I hope it doesn't suck," She confessed, a little dejected.

"Well, I'm not far away, so if you ever need something you can call or come over," I replied to her.

Brie instantly cheered up, smiling again. "You're the best Uncle Dex, I'm so happy you're around."

Fuck she was so sincere, she had really grown up since the last time I saw her. "Well I'm happy that you're happy sweetie," I told her honestly. Our drinks came and they were as good as I thought they'd be from a soda counter.

Brie sipped her shake and her eyes light up. "Holy fuck," she whispered which surprised me since I don't think I've ever heard her drop the F-bomb before. "This has got to be the best shake I've ever had," Brie told me taking another sip. "Here try this," she pushed the shake at me.

I was a little hesitant drinking from the same straw, I mean I wasn't a germaphobe or anything, but with the events of the last twenty-four hours. I took a breath before taking the plunge. When the cold drink hit my tongue the chocolate flavor exploded in my mouth. "Holy fuck indeed," I proclaimed after I swallowed some.

Brie snatched the shake back and took another pull of it herself. "Goddamn that's good," she moaned aloud after taking her next sip. I couldn't help but smile at her, she was so cute. Soon our food came and it was just as good, cooked to perfection, crispy fries and all. "Well I'm screwed," Brie confessed to me.

"Worried bout the freshmen fifteen coming to the party?" I asked joking with her.

"I'll be lucky if it's only fifteen pounds with this place so close to campus," she replied to me as we both cleaned our plates.

"Well, this gives me a good excuse to come and visit you too," I continued to joke. We let our food settle before I paid the bill and we left.

"Let's walk to the campus, it should be close and we could work off some of the food," Brie stated and I agreed, it was hot, but we weren't too far away. We left the truck in the parking lot and started to walk. Being close to the school this part of the city was rather nice, I tended to avoid this area because of the school but it was nice around here. We passed by some shops Brie commented on, a few coffee shops, and finally reached the campus. It was a large place, several tall buildings, and lots of open space around the quad.

Brie dragged me all over, finding her dorm, which I was thankful to find out her room was on the second floor, the main office, the science building, a computer lab adjacent to the library. By the time she was satisfied with the impromptu tour, we were both sweating a lot and my feet hurt. This was surprising since I worked on my feet all day, but I guess I didn't do too much walking now that I thought about it. We walked back to the truck and were grateful for the AC as it blasted cold air after just a moment.

Brie yawned loudly before covering her mouth. "I could use a nap," she proclaimed leaning against me. I agreed with her as I drove us back to the apartment. We climbed the stairs slowly and both discarded our shoes as we entered my place. Brie didn't say a word as she grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom. She flopped down on the bed, pulling me with her. "OK wake me up in a while." She told me sleepily, I was going to speak up but she was already asleep. I just shook my head, it was just a nap after all, like when she was a kid. I laid down next to her and was asleep in seconds.

I had slept that soundly in a long time, it probably helped that I was exhausted. I woke up sometime later, the sweat had cooled me down and I should have been chilly but Brie was snuggled right against me. She had an arm over my chest and a leg up over my waist, her calf was rubbing my crotch and I had a raging hard-on. Brie adjusted in her sleep and rubbed the soft skin against the material of my shorts, rubbing my cock. I shuddered a little as it felt so incredible, I withheld my moan by biting my tongue.

I checked to see Brie was still asleep, she looked so cute and peaceful while she slept next to me. I hated to do it, but I needed to slip away before she saw my hard cock. I slowly and carefully moved her off of me, it caused some more rubbing of her leg against me and I used my whole force of will not to cry out in pleasure. She rolled over away from me finally and I slipped into the bathroom, quietly closing the door. I stood in front of the sink and opened my fly, my cock shooting out of the hole, I gripped it and pumped fast and furiously. It took maybe a minute before I was cumming hard, shooting my jizz into the sink as I gritted my teeth to stop from moaning out. As I came images of Brie's magnificent breasts and ass filled my head, in that moment I wanted to see her pussy, fully without clothes on. I bet it was perfect and smooth, and wet and tasty...

"Fuck," I hissed as it felt like I was cumming forever. I had to stop stroking and grip the sink as my knees felt like they were going to give out on me. I panted loudly as I was coming down from my orgasm. Once I was able to, I put my cock away and noticed the amount of cum I had splashed across the bowl of the sink. I grunted as I started to run the water and cleaned my seed from around the sink. I washed my hands in the cool water and splashed my face, I looked pale but if I waited a minute or two I would be fine-

"Hey, Uncle Dex!" I heard Brie call from the other side of the door. I nearly fell over in shock, panicking that I got caught stroking my cock. "I got to go, can you come out?" I was breathing too hard to answer, I just decided to leave the room. I opened the door and saw a sleepy Brie rubbing her eye. She looked up at me and smiled before looking at my face, then her expression was surprised. "Are you ok Uncle Dex you look so pale," she took hold of my arms. "You lay back down, I'll check on you in a minute," Brie told me, moving me to the bed and practically throwing me down. "Stay there." She entered the bathroom and closed the door.

I decided it was probably for the best to lay down for a minute anyway. I couldn't confess I was pale and out of breath from cumming hard to my memory of seeing her partially naked after all. After a couple of minutes, I heard the toilet flush and the water running in the sink. Soon Brie came out with a wet washcloth, she sat next to me on the bed and laid the cool cloth against my forehead.

"I hope you aren't getting sick," she told me concerned as she caressed my hair softly.

"I'm sure I'll be fine in a couple of minutes," I told her. I must confess it was nice that she was so caring. I knew her family, for the most part, cared about me, but still having someone here was nice.

"Well you just relax then," Brie replied, sliding down and cuddling against me. "I've got you Dex," she whispered to me. I wrapped my arm around her and held her to me. The smell of her hair filled my nose, there was sweat for sure, but also vanilla and lavender under it. Brie ran her hand softly over my chest for a few minutes. Once I was back together I lifted her and we got out of bed. She hugged me tightly out of nowhere. "I'm glad you're ok Uncle Dex, I don't know what I'd do without you," Brie told me, squeezing my chest tightly. I hugged her back before I separated us.

"Well it's about dinner time it seems," I stated as I saw the clock in the living room. "What do you want for dinner?"

"Can we just order pizza or Chinese or something, I don't want to risk you getting worse or anything," Brie told me softly, it was a little pout mixed with concern in her voice.

"I'm fine sweetie, but it's ok if we just stay in tonight," I told her. Brie beamed that perfect smile at me again, hugged me, and then pranced over to the couch and flopped down. Padding the spot next to her, I rolled my eyes as I sat down next to her. We agreed on pizza, it wasn't going to as good as back home, but it was passable. I placed the order and poured myself a drink, Brie gave me a look but didn't say anything. I sat next to her on the couch and sipped my drink quietly as we picked something on the tv to watch.

I sipped my whiskey and for once Brie was leaning against me, she sat there quietly with her arms folded. Her aunt used to do that when she wasn't happy with me, I guess it rubbed off on her. I hated to admit it I missed her closeness, I drank half the whiskey glass before setting it down on the cheap end table and pulled her to me. Brie sighed happily as she melted against me holding her.

We sat together for a few minutes before there was a knock on the door. We both got up and I answered the door. The pizza guy looked barely old enough to shave let alone have a job. He handed me the pizza and Brie smiled at him.

"Thanks!" She called out and I saw the guy blush deeply as I closed the door. I chuckled as I set the pizza down on the counter and got paper plates out.

"I think that guy turned beet red," I told her and Brie giggled.

"He was cute but probably too young for me," Brie replied as she dispensed some pizza between us.

"Too young, honey you're just eighteen," I told her with a raised eyebrow.

"Guys my age suck, I mean I like to have fun but they're all about getting drunk or high. Some guys aren't like that but they're too shy to make a move. I want someone who knows what they want, a strong, caring soul," she continued. "Someone willing to help out someone else before even thinking about it," Brie finished. I knew she was watching me.

"Someone like your strong, caring, uncle?" I joked with her.

Brie shrugged and smiled at me. "Not a bad thought," she mumbled, I gave her a look but she just smiled happily at me. We ate the decent pizza and I finished my one drink and poured myself another. Brie looked at me with disappointment but poured herself a drink too. "Excuse me?" I stared at her.

"If you're drinking, I'm drinking. Simple as that." Brie told me with a matter-of-fact voice. I was going to argue but I knew it was pointless, once Brie had her mindset on something. Anyway, we finished some more pizza and she helped me with the leftovers. Once the kitchen was cleaned up we sat back down on the couch. Brie leaned against me again, but we sipped our drinks this time around. We watched TV quietly, once my second drink was done I left pretty chill. I was honestly surprised that Brie was not only was drinking with me but straight whiskey. She finished her drink I moved to get up to make another drink and Brie thrust her glass out for me. I narrowed my eyes at her but she shot back with her own glare.

I took her glass but instead of pouring us more I put them into the sink, Brie gave me a happy shy smile as I came back to sit with her. Brie pushed happily against me as soon as I sat down, she sighed as soon as we were settled down. We continued to watch in silence for a bit.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked her, seeing that it was getting late.

"Actually, I want to ask if you know any good car dealerships around here," she asked me a bit pensively.

I was surprised at the question and gave her a raised eyebrow. "Why are you buying a car?" I inquired with a chuckle.

"Yeah, duh," she harassed me before giggling madly. "I worked like crazy hard at grandpa's company since I could hold down a job. Since Aunt Lisa's Will paid for college, I have plenty of money for a vehicle. I won't be able to park on campus but I also don't want to rely on public transit to get me everywhere. As long as I can keep it parked here, I can come to get it whenever I need it. If that's ok with you, Uncle Dex?" She flashed her big green doe eyes at me, looking so goddamn adorable.

"Of course you can, but you have to pay for the parking sticker to park here. I don't want to pay every time it gets towed." I informed her, matter of factly.

Brie shrugged and smiled at me. "Sure, no problem," and that was that. We sat together for a little bit more before I could barely keep my eyes open anymore, Brie gave a big yawn herself. "Ok bedtime mister man," she mock scolded me.

I chuckled as we got up and stretched. "Ok let me change into some sleep clothes and you can have the bed tonight," I informed her after we both stretched.

"Oh we can share Uncle Dex, we already took a nap together. The bed is plenty big and the couch wasn't that great." She replied to me, arching her back and pushing those gorgeous tits at me again.

I swallowed hard and found my mouth rather dry. "Uh, I guess if you don't mind," I mumbled. Brie took my hand and led us to my bedroom. Her suitcase was still on the bed and she opened it to grab her sleeping clothes. I went to use the bathroom before her, spotting several sexy seethrough panties, lace panties and bra sets, and a lot of thongs in different sizes. My mouth was dry again as I did my nightly routine, I shook the thoughts and images of Brie wearing several sexy things from my head. When I was done I saw Brie had changed and was bringing in the laundry she had done earlier in a basket, putting it in my closet and her suitcase next to it.

"Alright get comfy and I'll be out in a minute," she told me grabbing a toiletries bag off the bed and skipping into the bathroom. I shook my head as I got undressed from my sweaty clothes, I put on an old loose shirt and loose shorts. This was a bad idea, I thought as I got into bed, she had to know this was not right. Why was I going along with this, I should have insisted one of us sleep on the couch, even going to sleep clothed this was probably naughty.

All my thoughts were thrown out the window and crushed under a passing car when Brie came out of the bathroom. The happy look on her face told me I was never going to be able to tell her 'no'. She walked slowly to the other side of the bed and climbed under the covers, cuddling up next to me, moving my arm to hold her to me. I didn't fight her, she felt too good, almost familiar to me. My mind was trying to think of how to get out of this but my heart was kicking it to the curb and before I knew it, I was asleep.

I thought I was dreaming, I thought I was back in the apartment I shared with Lisa. It would be Sunday, she was cuddled up next to me. Her warm body pressed against mine, her soft skin against mine... I sighed happily as I pressed Lisa closer to me. I rolled over, running my hand up her leg, god I loved her legs, the legs that led up to that cute ass of hers. I cupped that ass and I thought it was strange that it more than filled my hand. Lisa had a small, cute butt, I always had less than a handful. Doesn't matter, the butt was just a stop anyway, my hand was going to the promised land.

My hand cupped one full-sized tit in my hand, again it overfilled my hand, Lisa's breasts were full but not huge like this one. The hard nipple pressed against the palm of my hand and Lisa moaned quietly. I could feel myself getting excited and I softly played with my love's chest. The big soft tit rolled around my hand, it felt so good.

"Oh Uncle Dex," Lisa moaned aloud. Why did she call him 'Uncle'? They roleplayed sometimes, but never this one. Lisa moaned again as I pinched her nipple softly, this was just the warm-up to our lovemaking. I pushed against her, wanting to be on top, Lisa loved when I took charge. She was a bit of a sub with me, but with other women she was a dom, acting like their mommy. It was so cute when she cooed at them while getting eaten out and sexy as hell ordering them around, even fucking them with her strap-on.

I felt Lisa's lips press against my neck, she nibbled on my ear and moaned quietly before her tongue explored my ear lobe. Fuck I loved that, I was so hard, I needed her. I moved on top of her and finally opened my eyes.

Brie was laying under me, I was confused, why wasn't Lisa here? I thought I was playing with my wife, why was my niece here.

"Oh shit," I exclaimed as my memories hit me suddenly. "Fuck," I cried out as I rolled off of Brie and rushed into the bathroom. I ran the cold water and splashed my face repeatedly. Fuck, fuck, FUCK! I felt up Brie, I was ready to fuck my niece, this was so wrong. Shit, my cock was so hard, I crumbled to the floor. I fought back tears as I not only missed my wife, but I almost assaulted my niece. This was so fucked!

I didn't notice the door had opened because I left the water running in the sink. Brie turned off the water and sat next to me. Bringing me into her embrace as she petted my hair and whispered soft nothings to me.

"It's ok Uncle Dex, it's ok, I swear." She comforted me and I couldn't help it. I sobbed into her shoulder, it all hit me. I tried to be strong for so long, I drank so much, I worked so hard and it all came tumbling down around me. "It's ok, let it all out, I'm here for you Uncle Dex." She whispered to me, comforting me, she was strong for me, stronger than I had ever been.

I don't know how long we were on the floor for but I sobbed till I couldn't anymore. I just sat there, being comforted by someone I almost just forced myself on. I didn't deserve her. I went to move, but Brie kept me pinned to her. I tried to push her off me, but she was strong for her size.

"I need to leave Brie," I told her, I couldn't bear to look up at her.

"No you don't, I don't want you to go," Brie told me her voice cracked when she spoke. I finally looked into her eyes and she was crying. "I came here to take care of you Uncle Dex and you're not getting away that easily." There was my stubborn as a tree trunk Brie.

"I should be taking care of you, sweetie," I replied. "I'm the adult, I'm the one working, you're the one going to school. You have your whole life ahead of you, you don't need to worry about me."