Back to the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed you so much!" she told me while hugging me.

I felt tears sting my eyes too. "I missed you too Brie." She pulled back and had no problem giving me a big, long kiss in front of everyone. Once I pulled back I wiped the tears from both of us.

"Well I'm glad to see you again Brie," Doctor Nora stated as she walked up to us.

"He looks thin, have you been feeding him?" Brie joked, running her hand over my stomach.

"He's had plenty of time to work on himself, and spending quite a lot of time at night in his room," Nora explained with a grin. "But he just needed some me-time right?"

"Something like that," Brie joked with her before she took a deep breath and got serious. "Thank you, doctor," she started, wrapping her arm around my back. "I can't live without him anymore."

"Well, he has all the tools necessary to succeed, and a loving partner by his side. I think he'll be fine," Nora replied to her with a smile.

"Here," I pulled out my thirty-day chip to show her.

"Oh, I got you a little present," Brie told us. Reaching into her purse and opening it, she pulled out two coins, one silver, and one gold. "This is your new thirty-day chip," Brie explained as she handed me the silver one. "And I have your year chip," she waved the gold one at me. "I'll hold on to that one for when we get there."

"Well the way he talks about you and talks about getting better, I'm sure that is a good investment," Nora told us. "Well after we sign you out, you're free to go Dex."

"I've been waiting on this since I got here," I stated, taking the pen and signing the papers. "Thank you, doctor," I held out my hand and we shook.

"You're welcome Dexter, I sincerely hope we don't meet here again," she responded to me with a smile.

"Me too," I told her with a chuckle. I took the case, loading it into the truck and we were on our way home. Brie barely let me turn on the truck before she grabbed a hold of my arm to cuddle next to me on the bench seat.

"Fuck I missed you," Brie cooed as we got onto the road.

"I missed you too," I told her, pressing her into me. "Have you been holding down the fort?"

"As well as I could without my boyfriend around," Brie told me with a smirk.

"Well, he's back now," I responded.

"And he's never fucking leaving again, I am making sure of it," Brie explained with a grin, I chuckled as we drove. We talked about what she was up to with school and her new friends. When that ran out we just sat together. It was nice to just be together, it was that comfortable silence of being with the person you love.

Finally, we got back home, and I hauled the suitcase with my Brie doll in it up my three flights of stairs and opened the door. Brie walked ahead of me, I managed to set the case down and closed the door before she jumped on top of me. I slammed into the door with my back as she assaulted me with kisses. I grabbed her legs as she wrapped them around me while she ground her body against me. Soon she was kissing and licking my neck, moaning into my ear.

"I can't wait anymore Daddy, I need you," Brie whispered, running her hands in my hair.

"Oh I missed you, Brie," I groaned to her as my hands cupped her ass as I held her up.

"Take me back to the bed," she moaned into my ear. I carried my love into our bedroom, setting Brie down on the bed. She pushed me back before slipping on her knees and opening my pants, shoving them with my underwear down my legs roughly. My semi-hard cock was in her mouth as soon as it was in the air. Brie began sucking and licking my cock, getting me hard in seconds. Brie bobbed on my cock for a minute, then once I was ready she shot up and ripped off my clothes. I went to take off Brie's dress but she stopped me. "Wait right there," she told me.

Taking a few steps back, she pulled the dress up over her head. Brie was naked, other than the garter belt holding up her white stockings, which I saw had cute little pink bows at the top and the wedding ring on the chain. She climbed onto the bed, laying back and spreading her legs, petting her cunt softly. I saw her fingers get wet and she gave me her sexy smirk. I crawled onto the bed and dived right between those long, soft legs. I wanted, no needed, to put my mouth on her pussy. I dove my tongue right into her cunt, licking and sucking on her lips. She tasted so wonderful, I could go down on her forever.

Brie had other ideas though. I was just getting into lapping her when she pulled me up to her. Kissing her wildly as Brie wrapped her legs around my waist, I slid easily inside her wet, hot pussy. I was slowly pumping her, our tongues wrestling with each other as we made slow, soft love. Her doll was fun, but I would never get tired of being inside her.

"Ok," Brie broke back. "I love you Dex, and I'm sure we'll make love soon, but I need you to fuck me, Daddy."

"Rrghgh!" I growled at her, letting my lust take over. I pulled out of Brie and flipped her around. Pinning her to the bed, I forced her legs open and shoved my cock back inside her.

"Oh fuck Daddy!" she cried out as I thrust into her. I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back as I fucked her roughly. The bed rocked as her body shuddered against me, I let my need to get off take me completely. I wasn't worried about being gentle with her, I knew she could take it. I grunted like an animal as I fucked her deep and raw, hard and fast.

"Moan Brie, I want to hear you," I growled at her.

"Oh fuck, you're pounding my tight pussy Daddy! God, I missed your cock so much! Keep fucking me hard! You're going to make me cum so hard Daddy!" Brie called out as I pounded her on our bed.

My balls were boiling as my pleasure was rushing through my body so quickly. It had only been a few minutes but after not having her pussy for a month and a half, even with her doll, I needed to cum inside her. "Fuck! Brie, fuck! I'm so close! I'm going to cum in you!" I grunted at her.

"Yes! Fuck me, Daddy! Oh god, I want your cum in me! Cum Daddy! Fucking cum for me!" she cried out and I felt her orgasm hit her hard. This, of course, sent me over the edge and I started to fuck her wildly. Our sweaty bodies slapping together as I fired blasts of cum deep inside her. "Shit Daddy! You're cumming in me! Fuck I love that!" Brie howled as I kept cumming inside her. I fucked her hard for a good minute before I was spent. Thrusting hard inside her one more time before I rolled off her.

Brie and I were panting together, our bodies cooling off as we lay on our bed. Brie turned to face me and kissed me gently. Our hands touched each other, just caressing the skin under our fingers. It was tender and loving, we just wanted to feel our love.

"Mmmm, your cum is leaking out of me," Brie told me with a soft giggle.

"Sorry, I got rough there," I replied kissing her again.

"It's ok, I loved it," Brie explained with a grin. "I needed that, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, although your surprise got used a lot too." We snickered together. I ran my fingers over the ring around her neck.

"Do you want it back?" Brie asked, looking up at me.

I shook my head at her. "Hold on to it for me, it always reminds me of love. I love you and I loved her, but I want you to feel my love every day. So can you wear it for me?" Brie looked tearful and nodded her head at me. We kissed softly, feeling complete as we rested.

We lay there for a while, recovering and dozing lightly. I did fall asleep for a bit, laying on my back as Brie snuggled on top of me. I felt a sharp amount of pleasure hit in my sleepy state. I woke up and looked down to see Brie was sucking on my cock. I was rock hard and Brie was sucking me rather hard. Her cheeks were sunken as she looked up at my face while bobbing slowly up and down.

"Oh fuck, that's a nice way to wake up," I moaned aloud.

Brie popped off my cock and smirked at me. "I need you again," she whispered to me before slipping up and aiming my hard cock at her entrance. When she pushed me inside, sliding down on my cock as I pierced her incredible pussy again. Brie moaned and quivered as I was engulfed in her cunt. She didn't take her time as she started to ride me at a good pace. Bouncing on me, I watched her breasts swing on her chest as the ring sat between them. I had to touch them, grabbing her ample tits, squeezing them, pinching her nipples, feeling the tender flesh and hard metal of her piercings. God everything about her excited me, her moaning, the sultry look in her eyes, her amazing body. Fuck why did this woman want me, she could have anyone.

"God I love you," I whispered to her.

Brie bit her lower lip and sped up, riding my cock faster. She leaned down to kiss me roughly, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Her wet pussy was trying to milk my cock and I wanted to give it to her again. My hands went to her supple ass cheeks, give each one a good spank before squeezing them hard.

"Oh god," Brie moaned, her back arching as her hands pressed on my chest to hold herself up. We were wild again, her breasts hitting my face as she plunged my cock inside her over and over again. The wedding ring rested on my chest and I felt the cool metal against my hot skin. Her juices were coating my balls and thighs while forming a puddle under me. "Uh!" Brie cried out when I wet my finger with her juices and pushed the digit into her ass. "Oh fuck! Play with my ass baby!" Brie shrieked out loud. At this rate, she wouldn't last much longer. Honestly, neither would I.

"Cum for me Brie," I commanded her, my other hand holding her head. "Fucking cum Brie, cum for your Daddy."

"FUCK!" She cried out as her climax hit her. I grunted as I came with her, pumping more cum inside her as her pussy and asshole clamped down on my cock and finger. Brie violently rocked on my cock as I held her. Moaning and wailing loudly as we orgasmed together. It felt like it lasted forever but Brie cried out one last time before collapsing on top of me. My cock and finger still inside her, her body squeezing both appendages in pulses. I felt it took a long time for me to recover, but eventually, I slipped my finger out, and as my cock softened it slipped out of her.

Our cum was leaking out of her and over me, Brie wore a grin on her face as we continued to lay together. She was humming happily on my chest. My fingers ran over her back, feeling the tender skin, slipping down to fondle her butt a little. We dozed again, Brie laying completely on top of me, both of us feeling fulfilled.

Eventually, she looked up at me and smiled that damned smile of hers, my heart beat faster. "So what do we do now?" Brie asked me softly.

"Well after I detoxed Doctor Nora told me that today was my first day to rest. I think she was wrong because today is the first day of the rest of my life."

"Sap!" Brie called out and I flipped her over to tickle her. "AH! NO! NO!" She cried out with laughter. Once I stopped and we settled down, me on top of her, I looked into her eyes deeply. "I love you, Dexter," she whispered.

"Now and forever?"

"Until the end of time," Brie shot up to kiss me. I didn't know what the future held for us, but I would weather Hell and Heaven for her. Our life together was just about to begin.

Thank you again for reading, I know it was a long story, but like I said I put a lot of work and love into crafting this piece for you all. I love the feedback and seeing the HOT rating as much as the next writer. I hope you all are safe and healthy out there!

-Mr. E