Back to the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She seems like a nice girl, where are you guys from?" Katie asked me.

"The midwest mostly, I was orphaned as a kid. I bounced around foster homes till I was about fifteen. I got an early apprenticeship in a machine shop, so when I had enough money I left the system behind."

"Wow," Katie continued to be shocked. "Christ, you lived a hard life so far."

I shrugged at her. "I guess, I mean I learned how to survive on my own. When I was sixteen I met Lisa and her family adopted me for the most part."

"Still, putting a kid through that. I'm sorry," her thumb rubbed my hand.

"I had plenty of good times, a couple not bad foster homes, especially the last one, they had to sign off on my apprenticeship. I proved every day since I was eight that I was going to be the exception and not the rule. I work hard every day and try to stay sane through it all."

"You're so strong."

"I'm broken." We sat and looked each other in the eyes until we ordered our food. We made easy chit-chat for a while, ate some of the better food I've had in town, and shared a pair of after-dinner drinks, continuing to talk. I learned Katie had a business degree and made some good investments, just gaining experience before she struck out on her own. Katie insisted we split the check and we walked back to her place while holding hands. It had been a very nice evening.

We arrived back at her house and Katie seemed nervous. "You wouldn't want to come inside would you?" Katie asked me while holding both my hands.

"I wouldn't want to impose," I stuttered out, fuck that was lame.

"Not at all, I'd be happy to host..." she replied pulling me closer to her.

"It's been a while," what was I saying?!

"Well I'll be gentle, till you don't want me to be," she whispered up to me. My heart was pounding in my chest and I couldn't speak. "Come on, I want to show you my bedroom." Katie opened her door and closed it behind us. "Can you take off your shoes, it's carpeted upstairs." I nodded as we both kicked our shoes off. Katie giggled like a horny teen as she took my hand and pulled me upstairs. On the third floor, she took me to her room. It pretty much took up the whole floor, with a large four-poster bed, a chaise lounge chair in the corner, a big full mirror, and two doors probably leading to the master bathroom and closet.

"It's nice," I whispered to her. Katie smiled knowingly at me before putting me in the chair.

Katie climbed on top of me, smiling as she caressed my face softly. "Call me old-fashioned but I like to kiss a lover before getting into it," she whispered to me, pressing her body against me.

"That's fair," I whispered back. We leaned into one another, her lips parted, I felt her soft lips press against mine. Damn her lips felt good, Katie pressed harder as she took a sharp breath through her nose. I put my hands on her waist as her mouth opened, I slipped my tongue into her mouth, mostly out of instinct. I tasted the wine she had after dinner in her mouth, Katie's tongue played with mine as her hands caressed my face before sliding down and starting to unbutton my shirt. Her soft hands ran over my chest, feeling my muscles and the light hair over my chest. She pulled my shirt from my pants and finished unbuttoning it as our tongue continued to duel.

Katie broke off to kiss my neck and moan in my ear, pulling me up she took my shirt off. Throwing it to the floor she started to unbuckle my belt and panic started to hit me. "Wait, wait," I tried to stop her.

"It's ok, I want this," she whispered into my ear, her tongue licking my ear. I groaned as her hand reached into my pants and found my growing cock.

"I just, I'm," I stuttered out. Katie pressed a finger against my mouth.

She uncoupled herself from me, slid off the chair, reached behind her. Unzipping the dress, she let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. Katie was wearing a sheer light red bodysuit with cherries on it matching the dress. I saw her nipples were pierced with barbells that had little hearts wrapped around her fat nipples. Her belly button was pierced with a ring, and it looked like her clit was pierced with a thick ring. She turned to show me her big ass cheeks, a pair of black lipstick marks were tattooed on the left cheek.

"If you want me, I'm yours tonight," she told me crawling back up to be face to face with me.

"I'm just rusty, it's been over a year," I whispered to her.

"So, it's like riding a sexy bike," Katie whispered back as she leaned back down to kiss my chest.

"I don't know," I half moaned as Katie toyed with one of my nipples, gently biting it.

"It's not serious Dex, let's just see where this goes ok?" she asked me while finishing opening my pants. Fuck it, I promised I wouldn't overthink this, Katie was practically throwing herself at me after all.

"Fuck I need my cock sucked," I groaned out loud. Katie giggled as she freed my cock from my boxer briefs as she slid my pants and underwear off me. I was up, stiff and proud, Katie looked at my cock in awe. I was about eight to nine inches, thick cock head and a solid shaft under it. She grinned as she gripped me gently, running her fingers up and down my manhood.

"Goddamn, this is a nice cock," she cooed, leaning down to lick the tip. She looked up to see my eyes before sucking the tip between her soft lips. "MMMM!" She moaned on my cock and I shuddered as pleasure shocked my nervous system.

Katie took my hand, putting it on the back of her head as she began to bob up and down on my shaft. "Fuck you're good," I grunted as I gripped her hair. Her eyes continued to stare at me as she sucked me, her tongue sliding across the bottom of my dick. Shit, she was really good, I thought as she sucked me down to the base of my cock, I was easily buried in the back of her throat. Katie reached under me to grip my balls, fondling them as she sucked me harder.

"Shit, fuck! I'm going to-." My words died in my throat as Katie sucked as hard as she could, I started to cum, blasting my load down her throat. Katie expertly swallowed my repeated spurts without stopping. As soon as I finished she tossed her head back and took a deep breath.

"Holy hell, I haven't done that in a while," Katie told me out of breath. I looked at her with lazy eyes as I enjoyed the climax her mouth and throat just gave me. "Enjoy that did you?" she asked me with a dark chuckle and I nodded my head. "Come on, take me to bed."

I grabbed her and slid to the edge of the chair, she clung to me as I carried her to the big bed. I needed a little time to recover so I started to kiss her neck, pushing us up to the pillows on the bed. I caressed her body, Katie pulled the top down on the bodysuit, taking my hand she brought it to her chest. I groped the big tit, feeling the piercing in my palm, the fat hard nipple as well. I wanted to suck the nipple and Katie didn't seem to mind as I put my lips around the big breasts.

"Oh baby," she cooed as I lashed my tongue across the flesh, tasting something sweet on her skin along with the metal of her nipple piercing.

"Why do you taste sweet?" I asked her before resuming licking her.

Katie giggled, biting her fingernail. "I put on some edible body spray on my tits, do you taste cherries?"

I nodded my head against her ample chest as I continued to assault the tender bud with my mouth. "I'm sensing a theme," I joked with her.

Katie smirked at me. "I wanted to let you know what you're in for." She explained, moving me to her other nipple. "Don't want one to get jealous of the other one," Katie cooed as I teased and licked this nipple. Running my tongue all over her fleshy globe, tasting the cherry scent on her skin. I continued on, planting kisses on her stomach over the bodysuit, running my hand between her legs I discovered that there were some small snaps. I looked up as I slowly pulled them apart with my hand. Katie whipped her tongue between two fingers, showing me exactly what she wanted, fuck I mean I was going there any way it was just exciting to see her do that. She was a bit of a freak once she was warmed up and I was rather enjoying myself and her. Once her pussy was free, I pulled the suit free as she was wet and it stuck to her. Her cunt smelled good and I didn't bother teasing her as I took my first lick of her pussy. I don't know if it was her body spray, the plain taste of her pussy, or the fact I hadn't gone down on a girl in quite a while but her juices tasted amazingly sweet. I lost myself as I furiously licked her cunt, exploring her soft folds.

Katie was moaning above me, both of her hands were squeezing her tits as she watched me eat her out. I wanted to run my tongue all over her, tasting and drinking her in. "Fuck, for being rusty you know what you're doing," Katie moaned aloud, her hands running over her tits.

I smirked to myself as I continued to dive between her legs. Lisa loved getting eaten out and our experiences with other women in our bed taught me enough about eating pussy. It helps that I always loved the taste of pussy, I haven't met a cunt I didn't like to lick yet. I ran my tongue in a circle all-around before pushing it into her. "Oooooohhhh! Fuck," Katie wailed as her eyes rolled back and she was starting to arch her back. Her legs started to shake, it was so sexy the way her legs quaked as I pleased her with my tongue. I sucked her clit and Katie lost it, she dug her fingers into the mattress as her orgasm overtook her. "Holy shit! You're making me cum!" Katie cried out, I felt her muscles flex against my tongue and face as she kept on cumming.

She pushed me away and crawled up the bed, I drank my fill of her cunt so I was good. Kneeling on the bed I found out my cock was rock hard again, Katie looked between my legs and grinned widely. In a flash she grabbed on to me and tossed me down on my back, my head hit the pillows and Kaite was already climbing on top of me. She kissed me roughly, I pressed her hard against me as she rubbed her slit lips over my hard member.

"Still feel rusty?" Katie moaned her question as I felt her juices coat my cock with her rubbing against me.

"No ma'am," I groaned back.

"Oh ma'am," she cooed, "keep talking sweetie."

"Are you going to ride me, ma'am?"

"Oh yea, I plan on getting that cock to cum inside me. I'm going to ride you till you beg me to stop," Katie moaned at me, shoving my cock into her hot box. Katie slid down with ease, she laid across my chest, I felt her big tits, with her hard and pierced nipples on my abs. Katie kissed my chest some more, tasting my skin, her pussy muscles flexing on my cock.

I groaned through gritted teeth and Katie's sexy dark eyes looked up at me, begging me. "Are you going to fuck me, ma'am?" I asked her breathlessly.

"Oh good boy," she moaned lifting her ass up and slamming it back down. We both shuddered from this. "You going to be a good boy for me? Let me cum on your cock?" Katie mock asked me, raising up on her knees, starting to bounce lightly on my hard shaft.

"Yes ma'am," I groaned back at her, my hands snaking up to grab her tits again.

"Mmmm, you're such a good boy, you deserve a reward for that tongue fucking you gave me," Katie told me in a husky voice. "And good boys get fucked, hard." She told me speeding up her efforts on top of me. I squeezed her supple and soft tits, causing her to moan. "Oh, good boys get to play with tits too, any time you want to they are yours to play with." I rolled them in my hands as she rocked back and forth. Once she was full on me she ground her clit against my pelvic bone.

"Fuck you're hot," I grunted.

"What was that?" Katie asked me with a dark look.

"Fuck you're hot ma'am," I responded, forgetting our little game for a moment there.

"That's better, now be a good boy and fuck me," Katie commanded bouncing harder on me. I had to grip her hips as I thrust up to meet her coming down on me. Her breasts flayed wildly on her chest as we continued to fuck hard. She shifted so her feet were flat on the mattress and Katie leaned back, her hands gripping my shins as she fucked me even harder.

"Oh fuck ma'am!" I howled as I watched her ride me wild and fast.

"Oh, your cock is so good! Now just cum like a good boy for me!" Katie cried out as our bodies slapped against one another over and over again.

"Fuck! Oh fuck I'm cumming!" I shouted out as my balls reached their boiling point and I started to cum inside her.

"Oh yes!" Katie hissed and went even harder, bouncing with all her might. Her cunt was milking my cock. She grunted her pleasure over and over as her orgasm ripped through her. I grabbed her waist and pushed as far into her as I could as I shot the last of my cum inside her. I fell back and Katie collapsed backward falling between my legs. We both panted loudly, as we were out of breath, recovering from our climaxes.

We laid like this till Katie recovered enough to roll over and climb back up to me. We kissed softly, enjoying our bliss together. I rest a hand on her thigh and felt her legs continue to quake. After kissing she snuggled right into my chest, making cute cooing sounds.

"That was nice," she whispered to me. I couldn't help but chuckle at her. "Ok fine, that was pretty good. It's been a while since I came that hard, thank you for that."

I kissed her forehead gently as my hands caressed her skin, she was soft and warm, moist with sweat still. Katie felt good, I like her, she was nice, caring, we had a good conversation at dinner. It just felt a little off, maybe because we were set up, but something bugged me. I wasn't sure what it was, but it felt different with her.

"I should go," I whispered to her suddenly.

Katie pulled back to look at me. "Are you sure, you're welcome to stay," she told me, some concern showing in her voice.

"I don't want to put you out, and I don't think I'm ready for that quite yet," I confessed to her. Katie leaned up and we kissed, it was nice but just that, only nice.

"Just don't forget about me, ok?" she told me after breaking the kiss. I nodded to her and rolled out of bed to gather my clothes. Katie put a robe on and walked me down to the door after I dressed. Giving her a kiss goodnight I walked to my truck. Fuck what was wrong with me, a great woman just fucked my brains out and I wasn't even nice enough to stay the night with her. I must really be broken...

I drove back to the apartment, it was after ten and I started to wonder if Brie was still awake. I walked up the stairs and Brie nearly jumped out of her seat on the couch when I opened the door.

"Jesus fuck, Uncle Dex, I wasn't expecting you to come home," Brie told me as she recovered from the shock.

"Yea I wasn't sure either, but I came home as you can see," I responded as I emptied my pockets. "I'm tired, I'm just going to shower and head to bed."

"I was just about to go to bed, come on," Brie got up and pulled me into the bedroom. She was already in her sleep shirt, once in the room she started undoing the buttons on my shirt.

"What are you-."

"Sshhh," Brie put her finger on my mouth. She stripped me out of my shirt and pants before setting me down onto the bed. "I stink honey, I should shower."

"You're fine, just rest, there's always tomorrow," Brie told me, cuddling up to my back. Holding me to her Brie snuggled right up to me and was asleep in moments. I wanted to get up, I had to stink like sex, but Brie was holding on to me so tightly I'd wake her up if I moved too much. I sighed as it was getting hard to stay awake anyway, if Brie was fine, I was fine. I passed out before I realized it.

I had to be dreaming because it all seemed odd to me. I was rock hard, a soft hand was stroking my cock rapidly. It felt incredible as whoever was jerking me off held me tight enough, and something was coating my dick to avoid friction. I groaned in my sleepy haze, shifting in the bed.

"Sshhh, let me take care of you." A soft voice whispered to me. "God, you have a great-looking cock." The voice squealed with excitement as the hand flew up and down my shaft. "Fuck I want to see you cum, cum for me Dex, I want to see it."

"Oh I want to cum," I moaned out, this had to be a dream. Although it felt so real, and the voice reminded me of someone but I was too tired and horny to place it.

"Yes, cum for me, goddamn I've wanted to see you cum for so long." I felt the head of my cock get wet like someone was licking it. I wailed out in pleasure as the licking became sucking.

"Fuck, oh fuck," I cried out as I felt it coming. The mouth on my cock slid down and sucked harder. My legs shook as I started to cum, the mouth released my cock and I fired two blasts out before it engulfed me again sucking down the rest. I wallowed in pleasure till I passed back out. What a wild dream.

I woke up past my usual time, I noticed Brie wasn't in bed with me and my underwear was gone. I rubbed my eyes and confirmed as I was more awake now, laying on my back I leaned up and looked down. Yup, my boxer briefs were gone, they were on the floor next to the bed. Oh shit, I did this on occasion, especially after I had sex, at some point in the night I'd take them off and drop them to the floor. Lisa used to tease me about it from time to time, complaining I liked to rub my cock against her in the middle of the night. She'd sometimes even wake me and we'd have a good fuck before passing out again.

FUCK! Did I do that to Brie last night, did she wake up to me trying to hump, again. Fuck this was bad, really bad. I scrambled out of bed and put back on my underwear and went to the bathroom. I came out and found some clothes before rushing out of the bedroom. As I came out Brie walked into the apartment, holding another box of doughnuts, keys in her mouth as she had a carrier with coffee cups in the other hand.

Brie walked in and closed the door, removing her keys from her mouth. "Hey Uncle Dex, you slept in," she stated as set everything down. She was wearing a tight tank top with a girly skull design on it, a shortish pink and black skirt, knee-high socks, and sneakers.

"Yea I guess so," I replied as I came to the table. Shit, how do I ask if I got horny in the middle of the night and rubbed my cock against you? We both sat down and she handed me a coffee and a doughnut. "Did anything weird happen last night?" I blurted out.

Brie looked at me like I had grown a second head. "Other than you coming home and giving me a heart attack?" Brie joked with me, she took a sip of her coffee while thinking. "No, I woke up early but you were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake you. So I went to get us breakfast and coffee, figuring you'd need the sleep."

I nodded my head but remained quiet. We ate in silence for a while as I thought. I must have done it after Brie left, but I don't remember it ever happening early in the morning. I vaguely remembered my weird dream about getting off, that wasn't a first either, I had a wet dream from time to time. Lisa complained I was jerking off until she watched me have one, she told me it was hot, watching my cock get hard in my sleep. Even thirty years old I still had them every once in a while, maybe that was what happened? Katie got me off so hard my body wanted to cum again.

"So big plans for today?" Brie piped up after we both ate three doughnuts and drank our coffee.

"I don't know yet, are you squared away for school," I answered her question with my own.

"Yup, until we need to move me into the dorms. I was thinking about exploring the city some, want to come with me?" Brie asked, her bright smile flashed at me.

"Ah sure, why not?" I answered as I got up. "But now I need to shower, I'll be out in a few." I scooted out before she could respond. Grabbing some clothes before going into the bathroom, closing and locking the door. I felt relieved, finally, I must have gotten horny after Brie left and then took off my underwear. I started the shower and got undressed, the hot water cleaning me in more ways than one. I washed the sex stink off me, making sure to clean my cock off especially. Once clean I got out and got ready.

1...34567...15