Back to the Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brie was waiting at the table for me when I walked back into the kitchen area. "Alright, let's go!" she stated so excitedly. We explored downtown, did some window shopping, and walked through the large park. Brie suggested we eat lunch at a little cafe, which gave us a chance to rest and Brie started to grill me about the date.

"So did you have fun last night?" Brie asked, watching me closely.

"I did, Katie was nice and compassionate," I responded to her, waiting to see where this was going.

"Ok, good to hear," Brie stated, sipping her ice tea. "Cause when you came home pretty early. I didn't expect you home at all honestly."

There it was, she wanted the details I bet. "Katie was fine as I left, I believe."

"So you took care of each other?" Brie asked me in a whisper, her soft lips sucked the straw of her drink. If she weren't my niece... Hell, I was watching her suck the straw and wondered what it would be like to have her lips on my cock.

"She didn't complain," I mumbled causing Brie to smirk around the straw. Thank god the food came out before it went on too much longer. We ate and I paid the bill, as Brie complained that I was wasting my money on her. We continued to explore the city, the sun was starting to set when Brie suggested we walk down the riverwalk path. The sky was becoming a soft red color, yellows and orange colors painted the sky and violet streak as the sunset. Brie held my hand as we sat on a bench and watched the sunset. It was incredibly peaceful sitting with her, she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you, Uncle Dex, this was a great day." She whispered to me, I rested my head on hers and felt a wonderful warm fill me. It had been a nice day, I loved being around Brie. The sun had mostly set and I heard her stomach growl loudly. We shared a look and then we both burst out in laughter. "Ok, I might be a little hungry," she told me after we could talk again.

"Alright, let's figure out what to eat," I told her, we both jumped off the bench like kids and continued to laugh.

"Race you!" she called out before darting down the path.

"Hey no fair, I'm old!" I cried out after her as I ran to catch up to her. We both ran to the truck in the parking lot. I felt like dying as I arrived behind her, both of us out of breath but me more so. "I. Can't. Run. Like. I. Use to." I panted out to her.

"Oh you just need some cardio Uncle Dex," Brie told me. She recovered quicker than I did. "Let's get burgers and eat them at home." I nodded my head as I slowly got into the truck still out of breath. I knew a good drive-through place, we ordered ahead and picked up the food right as we got there.

Once home we ate and relaxed, just enjoying each other's company. We watched a stupid action movie into the night and when it ended I noticed Brie was asleep cuddled next to me. I smiled as I picked her up and brought her into the bedroom. Brie sleepily grumbled something at me as I tucked her in, fully clothed but one night was going to kill anyone. I took off my shirt and crawled into bed with her. Now it was just as though she was a little kid again, Brie always slept in her clothes as a kid.

I was of course, asleep in minutes, it had been a busy day and I didn't know how tired I was till I laid down. I remember turning at some point in the night, but when I woke up the next morning Brie was snuggled against me. Normally this wouldn't be an issue but I was hard as a rock and Brie seemed to be grinding her ass against my morning wood. Fuck it felt good, and in my sleepy haze, I let it go on. My body got into it and I started thrusting back into her. She had to be asleep right? She was moving against me slowly, the delicious pressure ran along my cock from her two perfect butt cheeks.

"Mmmmm," Brie moaned quietly and I froze but she didn't stop grinding. I was nestled between those two amazing globes as she slid up and down on me. This was so exciting I felt myself getting close. I slowly moved my hand to my mouth and bit down as I felt it coming up from my balls. I shuddered hard as I came in my pants, firing several blasts of cum in my underwear, making a mess. "Ugh," Brie hissed quietly and I felt her shake on my junk before she finally slowed down and stopped.

Fuck, what just happened? Did she do that in her sleep? Did she think I was asleep? Did she just cum from rubbing against me?

I listened and waited for anything to happen, Brie was breathing peacefully, she shifted to get more comfortable but that was it. I carefully untangled myself from her, I snuck around the room and grabbed a clean pair of underwear; noticing that Brie's clothes were on the floor. Was she just in her panties and bra under the covers? Did she rub against me with her practically bare ass cheeks?

I crept into the bathroom, quietly closing the door behind me. I took off my clothes and saw the gallon of jizz I shot into them. I groaned to myself and started the shower. The problem that occurred to me was my laundry hamper was in my closet and I only grabbed a pair of boxer briefs. So I would have to either go out in my underwear or wear the same pants out. Well, I could ball them together and just wear my underwear out, she had seen me in them. It's not that worse than being in a swimsuit, right? I also wanted to get out and into the living room before I saw whether she was naked or basically naked. I balled my clothes up and figured I'd worry about it when I got out of the shower. Once I cleaned myself and dried off there was a knock at the door.

"Hey Uncle Dex, I need to use the bathroom," Brie called out through the door.

Shit, wait maybe she put on her clothes? "Ah sure Brie, just a minute," I called back, quickly putting on my boxer briefs. I picked up my ball of clothes, holding them in front of me before opening the door, which was a good thing as I would find out.

Brie was standing there, wiping the sleep from her eyes, in her bra and panties. Normally this would ok but her bra and panties were practically see-through. They were tight mesh, showing off her breasts fully, showing the cute barbell nipple piercings. Her panties were the same but had a solid piece of cloth to cover her pussy, but the fact that her pubic hair was nicely trimmed down was made aware to me.

"Hey Uncle Dex, can I get in there?" she asked me again, still sleepy.

"Uh yeah," I croaked out as I passed her by as she entered the bathroom. Fuck in twenty seconds I was hard again. What the fuck was wrong with me?

I scrambled to find shorts and a shirt before vacating the bedroom. I didn't want to be around for when Brie came out of the bathroom. I dressed in the living room, trying to get my cock to go back down. I figured I'd make some breakfast, I took out the eggs and started omelets. I tried hard to ignore the image of Brie's see-thru underwear on, and the image of her bare breasts from the other day, and her bare ass from the first day.

FUCK! I slapped my head, the shock of pain to clear my head. This wasn't right to think Brie like that, I almost went there and she told me to give Katie a shot instead. Katie was nice, and damn she could ride a cock like an expert, but something was just off. It had to be me, not her. Was I not ready or was I ready just not with her?

With Lisa everything felt so good, we could be talking, we could be silent, watching TV, reading. It didn't matter I always wanted to be with her, but we also spent some time apart, she was so friendly. I had a couple of friends back home I'd visit when I was in town, but if Lisa wanted to, she could find something to do every night. I felt that with Brie, it was so nice to be with her, just relaxing together or chatting about what she was going to do in school. It felt good probably because she was so much like her aunt. They were together a lot and Brie attached to her more than anyone else. I caught myself smiling as I made us breakfast, it was just like I was with Lisa again.

Do I have feelings for Brie?

I stopped suddenly as the thought crossed my mind. I couldn't, that wouldn't be right or appropriate. I mean she was sexy, that was inappropriate but the truth, anyone with eyes in their head could see that. I was her uncle she was my niece, nothing could happen between us. Well, we weren't blood exactly, but still, it wasn't right.

Wasn't it? Doesn't it feel right when I'm with her?

No, I mean it felt great, dare I say incredible with her but...

I was suddenly aware the eggs were burning and I flipped the omelet over, it was crispy but salvageable. I would just make it mine and brown the other side just as dark, plus with a little extra cheese on top, it wouldn't be a problem. I wanted to chew over my thoughts more but Brie came out of the bedroom.

She wore a belly shirt that barely covered her chest, and booty shorts, her clothes left a lot of skin hanging out. I couldn't help but quickly check out those sexy legs as she walked up to me. Brie hugged me from the back as I kept cooking, I tried desperately to ignore the nipples pushing into my back.

"Morning Uncle Dex," she greeted me softly. "Sorry I kicked you out of the bathroom this morning, I just really had to go."

"It's ok kiddo," I responded.

Brie growled at me. "You know I hate being called that."

"Well, you are a kid to me, kiddo," I told her, I knew she hated that maybe this could help push us a bit apart. That would be good for both of us.

Brie sighed and squeezed my chest painfully. "If it was anyone else, I'd be hitting them," Brie informed me before disengaging from me and sitting at the table.

"Sorry Brie, but you're still so young, sometimes when I look at you I still see that shy kid who wanted tea parties and refused to nap," I responded as I finished cooking. Putting the omelets on plates, I served us.

"So I'm young, but I know what I want to do, and I know what I want," Brie told me, salting her omelet before we started eating.

"You know that now, but in two, three years that could be completely different," I explained. Brie shot me a look, starring into my eyes as she took a bite of food. "I'm just saying, your aunt and I planned on moving to Canada at about your age. That didn't happen, we had a lot of plans and a lot of them fell by the wayside as we got older."

"I understand that you're trying to help Uncle Dex, but I know what I'm doing," Brie told me, her tone sounding more like she was scolding me.

"I'm just saying kiddo," I replied, I tried to make a genuine smile, but wasn't sure it came off that way.

Brie continued to give me a dark look as we ate, only looking away as something happened on her phone. "Oh goodie," she stated when she flipped through her phone. "Ok, I'm going out in a few minutes," Brie told me, leaving her plate and the remaining food as she got up.

"Hey take care of your plate, you're not that young," I scolded her this time.

Brie gave me another look, before taking her plate, dumping the food, and dropping it into the sink. "I don't know what your problem is today, but it's not a good look Uncle Dex," Brie informed me before disappearing into the bedroom.

How can I tell her I was trying to push her away so I could ignore my growing feelings for her? That having these feelings made me feel good like my life had meaning again, but that made me want to drink more. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I wanted to break something or drink, I decided at least drinking didn't damage my personal belongings, just my liver. I cleaned up the kitchen and Brie breezed past me without so much as a goodbye. I saw she was in a yellow and black plaid dress with a fairly short skirt, flats, and a pissed-off look. I hoped this was just going to fade given some time.

I poured myself a drink, thought about it, grabbed the whole bottle of whiskey, and went to the couch. I flipped through channels as I downed the first glass, poured a second, and drank half of that before I knew it. I was drunk by noon, it was that good, 'I don't care', kind of drunk.

I made a sandwich and some chips for lunch, after that the rest of the bottle was gone. I cracked open another bottle, switching to scotch this time. I passed out after two, in a nice deep sleep. I didn't dream, I didn't think, it was just nothing for a while. I woke as I was being picked up.

"Fuck, you're heavier than you look you drunk bastard," Brie swore up and down as we stumbled into my bedroom. She tossed me down on the bed. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Brie hissed at me. I lazily opened my eyes, she was crying. "Fine, drink yourself to death, I don't care."

She turned to leave but I reached out to her, grabbed the hem of her skirt. "Wait," I grumbled to her. "I can't," I whispered to her.

"You can't what? Stop? I can fucking tell, you drank through almost two bottles by yourself," she continued to hiss at me.

"I can't move on with you," I whispered out before the blackness took over again.

This time I dreamed, I was twenty-five again. It was Saturday afternoon and I wondered where Lisa was. I was slow cooking ribs for dinner, I was having a beer in our little backyard. We thought about getting a dog but figured there wasn't even room, so we were saving up for a bigger home.

"Honey, I'm home," a voice shouted from inside. No this was wrong, I should be getting a phone call from the sheriff by now. I got up from my chair and walked inside. Brie was putting down bags on the tiny island in the kitchen. "Hey, they were out of your deodorant," she explained, starting to unpack the bags.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

Brie giggled at me, giving me a queer look. "Um, I'm unpacking our groceries, in our kitchen, that's what I, your wife, is doing."

"No this is wrong," I mumbled, but why was it wrong again?

"Are you feeling ok? Why don't you go lie down, I'll flip the ribs in a bit." Brie told me as she continued.

"No something is wrong, this isn't right," I stated aloud.

But it could be, a voice spoke behind me. I quickly turned to see Lisa there, her warm smile greeting me. She'd be good for you.

I looked back at Brie, she flashed her heart-melting smile at me. "She would be, but I'd be awful for her," I told Lisa.

Are you sure?

"Of course, she's not you," I replied.

You can love her and still love me? Lisa asked as she walked forward. Her hand touched my face, sliding a finger down my nose. She always did that to get me to pay attention to her. I'm gone my love, I'm not coming back. You can't punish yourself forever.

"I'm just so lost without you," I told her, feeling the tears running down my cheeks.

Then be found with her. You made me whole, make her whole.

"I can't, I won't bring her down with me," I was crying in earnest now.

She'll bring you back up. Lisa kissed my forehead softly before disappearing.

I shook away, breathing heavily, it felt like my heart was beating a mile a minute. I looked around, I was alone, in my room and my head was killing me. I stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom. Once out I went to the kitchen pouring myself some water, I chugged two glasses before looking around. The apartment was dark, it was late, my hangover was starting to take hold. I drank more water before stumbling back into my room and falling on the bed.

I woke up to the sun shining in my face and my head pounding. As much as I drank regularly I still got hangovers. I got out of bed and wanted to throw up, but couldn't. I came out to get more water, after two more glasses of water I looked around to see Brie was nowhere to be found. The suitcases she kept in my room were gone as well. I found my phone on my crappy coffee table, under it was a note from Brie.

I'm staying with Alex. I just can't watch you drink anymore.

This was what I wanted right? I pushed her away, then why did I feel like my heart broke again. I laid down on my couch and felt crushed, why though?

"Fuck everything," I wanted to shout, but it was barely a whisper. I felt tears but I was so tired I just fell asleep again. I spent the day either sleeping or nursing my hangover. I ordered tacos for dinner and drank two glasses of whiskey with it.

I was dozing softly on the couch when my phone buzzed. I scrambled up, falling off the couch as I tried to get my phone.

Sasha- I hate to ask, but can you come in tomorrow, Jake called in sick the last three days and we are falling behind.

Me- Sure, I'll be in.

Sasha- Thank you!!! Don't worry, I'll make up your time off.

I grumbled as I picked myself up and went to bed, setting my alarm before passing out. As always the alarm came way too soon, and I contemplated breaking the damn thing, but I didn't want to replace it later. I showered, dressed, and ate more frozen waffles before heading to work. Sasha was waiting for me at the time clock, she went to say something, but the look on my face told her not to.

I got to work, picking up the slack for a couple of hours. I didn't stop till the lunch whistle blew out over the floor. I was heading out to the food trucks that circled our parking lot since I didn't bother to pack a lunch. Sasha stopped me by her office.

"Are you ok, you look like shit," she asked me.

"It's just been a rough couple of days," I explained.

"I thought your niece was in town?"

"She is, she just found out how much of an asshole I am, and went to stay with a friend." I finished about to walk past her but she put her hand on my chest.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Sasha hissed at me. "You were excited to see her, and now you ran her out of your apartment, seriously?"

"Why do you care? You're my boss, not my friend." I growled at her.

"Because I still care about you fuck head. You came here four years wanting to get a fresh start but you're still the same broken drunk that came here. I thought you'd wash out of here in a month, but when you work you're a master, everyone can tell that. I was hoping I could get you to train others and get the next generation to be just as good as you are. Now I worry that you'll drink on the job and kill someone else. Fuck Dex," Sasha cursed me. "I wasn't kidding about you drinking on the job again."

I snorted as I looked at her. "Then don't worry about it, consider this my two weeks notice."

Sasha looked at me disgusted. "Finish up today and then get the fuck out of my building. You could have been great, now you're an OSHA violation waiting to happen and I won't worry about it anymore." Sasha spit her words at me before storming off.

Fuck, ah fuck it. I'm done with everything. I walked outside to get some food. Getting some fried chicken and fries. I wolfed it down, being so angry I didn't know how hungry I was till I started eating. I went back to work when I was finished, I may have been pissed but I wasn't leaving a shitty job for someone else to make up. It was probably two hours later.

"DEX!" Sasha shouted over the floor. I looked up and she looked very nervous. I stopped what I was doing to go over to her. "There's a call from the hospital for you." She told me soberly.

NO! Not again! I thought as I bolted into the office and picked up the line. "Hello?!"I asked into the phone.

"Hello, Dexter Asher?" A calm voice asked me back.

"Yes I'm him," I answered quickly.

"Hi I'm calling from Tempered Heart Hospital, you're Brie Canton's emergency contact. I was told to tell you she's fine."

I dropped down on my knees and sighed a deep breath. "Oh thank god," I moaned out in relief.

"Yes she was in a car collision, she's a little banged up but otherwise she's ok. Now she is eighteen but we would rather have someone come pick her up if you can." The nurse stated.

"I'll be there as soon as I can," I replied before hanging up. Sasha was watching me from the doorway. "I've got to go."

1...45678...15