Back to the Good Old Days

Story Info
The last surviving male slavers try to restore supremacy.
2.4k words
3.92
9.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia strode through the ruins of the Ultimar temple; she had been sent to track down eliminate several renegade male Slavers, a group of Slimers attempting to gain a foothold in the galaxy, trying to restore male dominance.

As she strode along, she pushed aside a series of debris ahead of her telekinetically, clearing aside massive pillars and old crumbling stone walls to clear a path to the structure before her.

Lydia could sense the energies of a dozen of Slavers up ahead, some fluctuating erratically. She knew she didn't have much time to find them. Seeing the rubble ahead of her increase, Lydia began to levitate. With one leg slightly bent and her arms slightly raised, she glided over most of the ruins gracefully, following the trail of energy.

Upon approaching the large stone structure, Lydia scanned the exterior with her mind carefully, looking for a way inside. A ghostly outline of the structure lined her sight, allowing her to spot possible entrances. Anything totally black in her vision was likely a passageway or hole, however small.

Finding an exposed passageway around the northern side of the structure, Lydia gracefully landed, tugging on her denim jacket to neaten it up and quietly snuck inside. Carefully gliding down a long staircase, Lydia soon found herself in a dimly lit dungeon. She could hear faint voices and footsteps echoing through the hallway up ahead.

Lydia's eyes glowed briefly; as they did, her body became completely transparent, blending in with her surroundings as she sneaked onwards.

Soon approaching the cluster of voices, Lydia glanced round the corner of the dungeon entrance, looking out into a large circular room.

The rouge Slimers were gathered by a central pillar in the middle of the room, checking through their supplies and weapons stashes, planning an attack on a valuable Slaver outpost in the next star system, one that could secure them a strong foothold in the galaxy.

She spotted one of her main targets, Nathan, the group leader; not the tallest of men for sure, average at best. Dark brown hair, similarly coloured eyes, equipped with a long hooded coat, a branded t-shirt and dark stonewashed jeans. He stood not far from the rest of his men. He stood with two of his henchmen, who held a pair of Slavers prisoner, one Male, the other Female.

Nathan was partway through infecting the male Slaver, excreting orange Slime through his hand as he latched onto their throat.

The woman already seemed very docile, almost limp as she was restrained by the henchman. Nathan smiled, sighing softly as the male began convulsing violently, the henchman practically unable to control him.

Observing as she stepped out into the open, Lydia moved towards them slowly. Still invisible, she almost came within arms reach when suddenly she was struck down by several restrictor beams, causing her to drop to her knees, held in place and unable to move as her invisibility quickly wore off. With a painful yelp, she was perfectly subdued.

The beams also seemed to suppress her powers, leaving her totally defenceless. Nathan and the rest of his men whipped round to see Lydia now caught in their trap.

Nathan laughed. "Oh, would you look at that lads! Guess who just wandered right into our laps?" Smirking as he approached her, admiring her slim build, with long light brown hair flowing over her shoulders.

Lydia tried to fight the beams holding her in place, straining as she tried to break free, but she was held so firmly that she could barely twitch a muscle.

"You've just fucked the whole galaxy over; you know that, right?" He said; she could see the temptation in his eyes glistening at her.

Lydia stared at him bitterly. "Well done... You must have a pretty strong telepath around to block my foresight." grunting as she tried to move her arms and legs. "Fuck." she muttered under her breath, staying calm and collected as Nathan stood before her.

"I figured someone would be after us eventually... But you? They really fucked up this time! Once I've sucked you dry, I'll be on the throne in no time. It'll be good to get you all off my back finally." Grasping Lydia's throat and squeezing as he began to feed on her, a strong stream of energy built up within Lydia and was quickly sucked from her body.

Lydia choked and gasped as Nathan drained her powers. He moaned as he closed his eyes, gripping her throat tighter, absorbing the stream of bright glowing energy pouring from her body.

"I've heard so much about you, Lydia and your rare abilities. I get to try them out for myself now. Don't worry; this'll all be over soon." He sighed, his body rapidly consuming the energy flowing from her, which soon began to turn a shimmering gold as he absorbed her regenerative ability, quickly followed by her foresight.

Lydia gasped painfully as she felt her powers being stripped away. Nathan's slime proliferated, filling out his relatively loose jeans. Soon the denim began to stretch, tightening up around his waist, crotch and ankles, evening out and adapting to his fairly skinny physique as they filled.

His slime component bubbled and oozed energetically, making the material of his jeans ripple subtly as it swelled, filling with Lydia's powers.

As Lydia began to feel weak, she wheezed harshly, struggling to breathe as Nathan kept a tight grip on her. But soon, she noticed that she could just about move her arms now, channelling her rapidly dwindling power; she tried to break free, almost freeing her left arm whilst Nathan was distracted.

Nathan's eyes turned a murky grey suddenly, now able to use Lydia's foresight as his own. Moments before she slipped her arm free, he yelled, "Grab her, now!"

One of his servants was quick to the call, grabbing Lydia's arm before she could reach Nathan and throw him off.

"No!" She gasped as her arms were restrained. Allowing Nathan to keep feeding without interference. He continued moaning deeply as his jeans began to creak, his arse expanding gradually along with his thighs, turning from skinny drain pipes to bulky tree trunks that were almost too large for his body type, but seemed to blend in with his narrow frame.

"Come on! So close!" He groaned blissfully, struggling to keep a straight face as he began to orgasm. The misty golden energy flowing from her built-in intensity, Nathan moaned with ecstasy as the golden energy faded back to white, with that too soon fading as he nearly sucked Lydia dry.

His eyes returned to normal as he dropped to his knees, tensing up as he came, moaning deeply as his slime oozed energetically inside his tightening jeans, his juices mixing with his slime component.

Lydia gasped as she turned old and frail, losing her youthful glow and previously succulent lower body now that she was powerless.

Nathan gasped blissfully, letting go of her, almost falling over before he steadied himself. "Fucking hell!" He sighed heavily, pushing himself back and up onto his feet, staggering back as he regained balance.

He stood there flexing his hands, taking deep breaths as he adjusted to the enormous wealth of power now residing within him. Glancing at Lydia, seeing her wheezing quietly in the containment field, he began to laugh, realising he'd just beaten one of the strongest slavers of their time.

"Holy fuck! This is going to be wicked! Oh, wow!" He laughed, glancing down at his bulging legs, filled with slime squeezed into a ridiculously tight pair of skinny jeans.

"I mean, the massive fucking legs ain't my thing... But I could get used to it." Nathan laughed, checking out his bulked up lower body.

"This is it, lads! We're set for a definite win now. But first, what do I do with you?" He cheered triumphantly, turning to face Lydia, grabbing her by the hair and pulling it back harshly.

"Looks like it's back to the dark times for you, love! Get you looking pretty again, and I'll ride you till you're raw! Or better yet, fill you up to bursting point and keep feeding until I'm unstoppable! Or both." He smirked, grabbing Lydia by the throat again.

Summoning his slime, he channelled it through his body, secreting it from his hand around Lydia's throat, where it quickly soaked into her skin, being absorbed into her body.

Lydia choked uncomfortably as her body absorbed his slime, quickly making its way to her brain and also spreading down to taint whatever remained of her foam component.

It began mixing with the foam in her now loose blue jeans, partially refilling them as Nathan's slime oozed from her body. Assuming control of her mind, Lydia's eyes glazed over with orange slime as she convulsed violently.

Nathan sighed blissfully as Lydia slipped under his power. "Oh yeah! She definitely ain't getting any of this back..."

Her eyes eventually returned to normal, gasping as she started breathing normally again. Nathan's other servants deactivated the trap, releasing Lydia and letting her land in a heap at Nathan's feet.

"Command me, Master." She said weakly, glancing up at him sheepishly.

"Who else knows you're here? Will anyone come after you?" He asked.

"Yes. The Order knows I'm here. They'll be sending in a cleanup squad once I've reported back." Lydia replied, lowering her gaze so she didn't look at him directly.

"Good. You're gonna report back; tell them to get on with it. And we'll handle them." He said firmly. "How many of them are women?" He added.

"I don't know, Master." Lydia gulped.

Nathan snickered. "Fine. Report to back to them, then come wait beside me on your knees." He said firmly.

"Yes, Master." Said Lydia obediently.

"Right then, you bunch of cunts! Finish up what you're doing; we've got an act to play! Lay down somewhere, or prop yourself against a wall and play dead." Nathan ordered, clapping his hands

His men promptly finished sorting through their supplies before getting into position; Nathan stood with Lydia kneeling at his side, hand on her head petting her like an animal.

He beckoned her up with a finger, watching as she stood up, towering over him. "I need you to act normal, okay. Like I'm not your Master, you're just a regular slaver who's completed her mission. But remember, I own you. Try anything stupid, and I'll punish you severely!" He growled, reluctant to have her acting as if she was free of his influence.

"Yes, Master." She replied. Closing her eyes and taking a few deep breaths, getting herself in the right mindset for the act.

"Ready when you are." She said calmly, folding her arms as she stood before him.

"Good. Bring them in." He sighed. A feeling in the pit of his stomach said this was a bad idea; risking Lydia exposing them all and trying to escape felt all too real to him, even though he had cleansed her mind.

Lydia flicked a bracelet on her wrist, raising it to her face. "Mission complete. Recovery team, you're clear to proceed." She said firmly, nodding at Nathan.

"Now we wait."

****

Sometime later, the recovery squad arrived, making their way through the ruins of the temple until they found Lydia in the inner chamber, standing watch over the bodies of Nathan's men.

"Most of them are dead. This one put up quite a fight, pretty sure he's alive, we can bring him in for questioning." Said Lydia with her denim jacket slung over her shoulder, gesturing at Nathan as he lay in a heap on the floor, waiting for someone to approach

The squad leader approached Lydia, the rest of them moving in on the others. "Nice one, Lydia, we'll take it from here. Get that one restrained in case he wakes up." She said, pointing at Nathan as Lydia stepped aside.

Once everyone was close enough, they heard a loud and firm "Now!" as Nathan and the rest of his men jumped up, catching the squad by surprise and getting hold of a load of them, wasting no time in feeding on the weaker members.

Lydia grabbed the squad leader, restraining her firmly as Nathan finished infecting one of the mundane squad members, dropping him to the floor as he started convulsing.

"Nicely done, lads. Now, let's see what powers you've got for me." Sighed Nathan as he soaked up a load of energy from the newly infected squad members.

The squad leader panicked, thrashing at Lydia to try and break free. "What the fuck! Lydia, what're you doing? Let go!" With a burst of enhanced strength, she nearly pulled herself free, but Lydia latched onto her again.

"I wouldn't bother talking to her; she's mine now. And so're you now. Do me a favour, mate, don't fight it; it's no use." He laughed, latching onto the squad leaders throat.

Summoning his slime, it oozed through his hand and began soaking into the squad leader's body; she started choking as her eyes began to glaze over with Nathan's slime, slowly transitioning to a film of slime as she fought against it.

Nathan growled, forcing his slime into her body faster, and yet she still fought back, groaning painfully as she held on with every fibre of her being. "Lydia... Please, do something." She gasped.

Lydia briefly glanced to and from her and Nathan, restraining her tighter as she let Nathan continue. Nathan let out a sigh of relief as the squad leader eventually succumbs to his power, her eyes completely glazing over as she began to convulse violently.

Nathan let go, taking a moment to enjoy the feeling of another slaver falling under his control. "Oh, I've missed that feeling..." He sighed, staring at Lydia as she released the convulsing squad leader, laying her on the floor as the conversion took place.

"Why didn't you help her, Lydia? She was your friend." Said Nathan, observing Lydia's facial expressions.

"Because I only serve one. You are my Master; I would never betray you unless it meant saving your life." Said Lydia, dropping to her knees before him and bowing her head.

Nathan smirked, standing before her and petting her on the head gently. "Good. And that's never going to change." urging her to look up at him, running his thumb across her lower lip as he grinned. Glancing at the squad leader briefly as she stopped convulsing.

"How many of them are left?" He asked, looking around the room.

"We killed three. The other four are yours now, plus their leader." Replied one of his men.

Nathan nodded. "Nice. Let's move out. Get the new ones up as soon as they're conscious. It's time to bring the good old days back."