CopyKat

Story Info
Sometimes a power is also a vulnerability.
2.5k words
4.48
13.3k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers

Katy Donahue awoke in an unfamiliar room with a killer headache. Clutching her temples as she rose from a surprisingly comfortable bed, she took in her surroundings. She was in what looked like a bedroom, but with several obvious oddities. Firstly there were no windows, even on the door, which had no handle that she could see. Instead, the walls were littered with screens. Speakers were also scattered throughout in every corner. The only other things were a wardrobe, small dresser and of course the bed she had woken up on. Just as she was starting to take in everything, a man's voice echoed from several speakers throughout the room.

"Ah, good morning Katy, or should I call you CopyKat?"

Shit. A chill ran down Katy's spine. This instantly confirmed not only the fear that she had been abducted and wasn't simply waking up from some drunken one night stand, but also shed some light on a motive. Whoever her captor was, he knew her identity. CopyKat was the moniker she adopted when fighting crime. From a young age she had been a fast learner. Abnormally so, even. She quickly found that she was able to master martial arts moves and gymnastics stunts she saw on TV and in Movies after merely seeing them performed on screen. After some superficial attempts to use her power for fame or credit, she became disillusioned and moved towards using it only to fight crime. Donning a mask and bodysuit and taking to the streets at night. Of course, that often led to run ins with lunatics like whoever this was. They may be confident now, but once CopyKat was able to escape, they would be on the receiving end of her expert moves in no time.

"Who are you and how did you know who I am?" she asked, quite sure her captor must also have planted some form of surveillance devices in her room and could probably hear her.

"Who I am doesn't really matter for now. This is all about you. Impressive, talented Katy. If only you had stuck to gymnastics, you wouldn't have gotten in my way. Of course, if you really wanted to pursue this crime-fighting hobby, you should have tried a bit harder to cover your tracks. It wasn't hard to find information on the web about a gymnast and martial arts prodigy like yourself. Putting two and two together was easy. Once I did, I could study your background in more depth. I hear you speak 10 languages?"

"Fuck you! So what?" Katy growled at the cocky bastard.

"Well, that's great news for me. It means that you don't just learn physical motions but also speech patterns. Maybe even thought patterns. See, your power has been a blessing all your life. However, now it will become your curse, and ultimately your undoing." he proclaimed ominously.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked skeptical.

"Oh, you'll see. But all this conversation is getting tedious. How about a bit of TV, hm?" he said in a sickly sweet tone.

On cue, every screen in the room lit up and the speakers all came to life as well. Instead of some soap opera or piece of news, Katy was startled to see pornography begin to play on every screen. As she turned her head around the room, she saw various different genres and positions as a myriad of young women were being fucked and degraded in every imaginable way. Katy had always found most porn to be simply offensive and hated watching it. Now, though, she couldn't get away from it. In every direction there was some other humiliating scene.

"What's the meaning of this? Huh? Tell me you sick pervert!" she cried out, but there was no response. Only a torrent of unabated obscenity on the endless screens.

After several hours of this gratuity, and without answer from her captor, Katy felt like she was getting another headache. She had paced around the room for a while trying to find some weak point or method of escape but everything was solid. Impenetrable. She didn't possess super strength or any other trick that could get her out of this. Her best shot was to wait for someone to open the door from the outside and at that point she could tackle them and make her ploy for freedom.

Until then, she resigned herself to her fate and finally collapsed back onto the bed in frustration, legs splayed. As she did, the myriad of porn playing on the screen all converged eerily into a single video playing across every screen. It was of a woman, short and blond, she looked quite a bit like Katy, though she was clearly some famous porn star. She also laid on a bed, though her pussy was exposed and she was slowly rubbing her hands along her slick folds and moaning quite loudly as she did so. Her face would scrunch and contort as she stroked and tugged at her clit and her hips humped the air eagerly.

Katy felt her mind had been beaten down. She had tried to not focus on the screens, but now she was low on energy and her headache made it hard to do much but stare forward intently. Before she knew it her own hand was on her crotch. Her own face was contorting and her own hips were humping desperately. Pathetically. She heard her voice moaning along with the woman, but she felt hazy. As if in a trance. It was a feeling she was familiar with, though more powerful now than usual.

This was how she felt when she mimicked actions or languages. Like she wasn't quite herself, she was merely shadowing something else. In that state, it was so easy to do anything she had seen or heard. But usually she went into such a state intentionally. Now she had simply slipped into it. All of the stimulus had triggered her ability and she now couldn't help herself but copy the woman on screen perfectly. She was even able to synchronize her movements up with the woman on screen. It was surreal, being amid so many images displaying the same thing and copying them perfectly. Even her captor was amazed and enthralled. Almost forgetting that Katy was not merely another screen playing that masturbation video.

Of course, she wasn't simply copying the woman's moans. Her hand motions were genuinely causing a surge of pleasure which was hard to ignore. It took a while, the masturbation video went on for what seemed like an eternity, but eventually even her orgasms seemed to sync up with her 2D counterpart.

It was only when the video finally finished and switched over to another similar film that she snapped out of it. She came to her senses with her hips still humping for several seconds as she stared, stunned at her sopping cunt bouncing so wantonly before her. The sheets damp and her hands aching as the greedy slit twitched and throbbed aggressively. Then she remembered that her captor was almost surely watching her and she quickly covered her crotch back up.

"Oh my. What a show. You were practically indistinguishable for a while there. See, that ability of yours is quite something, huh?" he chuckled.

"Fuck! Fuck you! This is horrible! Let me go! Right Now!"

Her demands were futile. He wasn't listening. Katy chastised herself and swore to not fall into that trap again. Her ability was not a curse. She could control herself. She didn't have to copy this vile filth. Especially not with some creep watching her. Taunting her. Debasing her. She shivered.

It only lasted a few hours. Just when she let her guard down, she started mimicking again. This time the woman was masturbating with a large dildo. Katy thought that she couldn't copy it, since she didn't have a dildo. Then she recalled the one she had seen in the dresser as she was investigating the room for an escape route. That's when her mind slipped into a trance-like state and she grabbed said dildo and slunk to the bed. She forced it into her cunt just like the bimbo on screen. Between each thrust she would stare vacantly at the screen for several seconds and then giggle in a high-pitched voice. Katy was immediately able to replicate this perfectly as she plunged the pink cock deep inside herself. Her pussy was already tender and wet from earlier, so she was soon just as eager and needy as the moaning idiot on screen.

Once again her captor was treated to a humiliating and entertaining display as she pumped the fake cock into herself over and over. Jiggling her tits seemingly purely for the viewer's entertainment just as her vapid counterpart did. Rocking back and forth. Mumbling and begging. "Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm a silly bimbo. Fuck me! Use me! Break me!" getting faster and more frantic until she came alongside the woman on the screens.

This continued without end. Every time Katy snapped out of it, she blushed and yelled and thrashed about. Yet she would soon fall into that state once more. The time between it happening also decreased, as she found it easier and easier to slide into mimicry. To act like the endless parade of sluts filling her vision. She also began to notice a definite trend within the videos. Bleach blonde, vapid bimbos. Exposing themselves. Masturbating. Begging to be fucked. As it continued things only became more explicit and degrading. Katy found herself humping the bedframe, fellating her dildo on all fours, squatting as she forced her tight asshole over the thing.

Her least favourite video was of yet another bimbo, this time not using the dildo. Instead she was simply sitting on a bed, legs splayed and fingers between her legs. She held her cunt lips open, flashing her pink insides so blatantly as she licked her plump lips and said the most disgusting things to the audience.

"Oh please Daddy, fuck my tight, achy, needy little cunt with your thick, hard cock! I need it! I need your sticky cum inside me. All over me. Make me scream. I'm just a silly girl. I'm just a pathetic fuckdoll. A stupid bimbo fucktoy for your hot, hard cock. Oh, can you see me twitching. Fuck, I need it so bad, Daddy!" It went on like that, sometimes she would squeeze her tit or spit on her crotch and rub it a little. Often her pussy would visibly convulse and she would pout and look so utterly pathetic and desperate to be fucked. Katy would mimic all of it, every last detail. What she hated most was that, whilst most of the videos had felt, to some degree staged, as if they were exaggerating their motions and playing up their pleasure for the camera, this video felt somehow genuine. She got the impression that this woman was truly a horny fucking slut. So needy and desperate for cock that she was dripping and twitching with excitement just picturing it. And, poor mimic Katy picked that up like an expert.

They played this video several times, each time Katy felt more and more disgusted with herself for copying it so flawlessly. Yet, there was a growing sickly feeling inside her. That she was actually beginning to copy more than her mannerisms. She was starting to feel like she craved cock just like that dimwitted sextoy.

Her torment continued. Masturbation videos gave way to porn with partners. She thought that she wouldn't mimic this, since she was alone in this room, but she was startled to awaken from another trance with her face pressed into the ground and her body moving as if being fucked doggy-style by some phantom cock.

Eventually the trances were happening so close together, Katy couldn't keep track of time. She would barely get a free moment before becoming a living piece of porn once more. Then, something strange happened. The trances and the conscious moments blurred together. She would be banging on the walls whilst her hips swayed and thrusted as if she was being fucked. She would be shaking her fists as she professed her love for hot hard cocks.

As this went on, her movements became less and less her own. She would strut and sway when walking around as if she was walking in heels constantly. Even her expression seemed to soften into a perpetual, dopey and vacant pout. Pursed and slightly parted lips, wide, empty eyes. She wasn't acting like Katy anymore. Wasn't acting like CopyKat.

She was acting like porn. Like a cock-craving bimbo.

That was when her captor finally opened the door and entered. He was a tall man, with dark hair and a sly look. Initially Katy moved to strike him as soon as possible, but as she began to raise her foot something peculiar happened. She slipped and tumbled, falling on her chest with a squeal and her ass up. Then she realised what it was. It was a motion from one of these porn films. Instead of copying the attack like she wanted, she had copied some clumsy ditz falling on her tits as part of some setup to a cheap porno.

When she turned around to try again, she was met with his hard cock staring her in the face. Before she could rise from her knees, she swallowed nervously. Suddenly her jaw swung open and she spoke in a high-pitched and sultry voice.

"Your cock looks, like, so yummy!"

A smile crept onto her face before she opened her mouth wide and began to sensually swallow the long, hard rod. She swayed and turned her head side to side as she worked her way down. Once she had taken the full length down her eager throat, she looked up with wide eyes and batted her eyelashes like a silly little girl as she choked on the hot, throbbing cock.

CopyKat and her captor proceeded to reenact many scenes after that. From every piece of porn she had seen. He facefucked the dopey bimbo until he emptied his balls down her throat, then pulled her by the hair off his cock and turned her around. He fucked her pussy from behind with a firm grip still on her hair. She groaned and whimpered as he tugged it and plowed into her tight pink hole. It went on, different positions, the same humiliation and sweaty desperation.

Katy wasn't able to come back to her senses. The trance was now permanent. She was locked in a stream of sex and stupidity. All she could do was moan and beg and suck and fuck as her mind was overloaded with porn. Feeling his cock for real making it all so much more powerful. She slipped down a rabbit hole in her own mind until she was merely a reflection of the most perverted and degrading scenes. A brainless little cock-worshipping sexdoll for him to use and abuse.

Yes, Katy was an excellent copycat.

MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers