Back to the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back into the gym, stripped in the bathroom, took a leak and wiped my privates which were still leaking because I was still horny. I put on my reversible and my clogs and re-emerged on the street. It was just before four o'clock and the lieutenant invited the gym owner and me to eat with the cops at the Italian joint across the park. The restaurants were closed for COVID but city workers could eat at either of two places in town. It was only a hundred yards to the restaurant but I got to ride in the front seat of the patrol supervisor's car, after squeezing in under the console, because they could not leave the vehicles behind. Like the little girl I am I enjoyed it. The lieutenant good naturedly refused when I asked him if I could talk over the police radio.

We had a fine dinner, certainly the best meal I had had since the arrival of COVID. We sat at a huge round table meant for about a dozen to realize social distancing. There was a large salad, pasta with sausage and very good bread. I was still leaking from my pussy and could smell sex on myself and was grateful for once for social distancing. I was offered a beer but declined whereas I was not of age. The cops drank except for the lieutenant because their shift ended at four o'clock. Tough shift. After, the lieutenant drove me home. Again I enjoyed riding in the cruiser.

Back home I was happy to have gained access to the gym and had enjoyed my photo shoot. I was still ragingly horny. I stripped naked and lay on my bed on my back and began to finger myself. In a minute I was ready and turned over on my tummy, pushed my face into my pillow, put my hand between my legs and, using the middle and ring fingers, had a loverly time.

12