All Comments on 'Back to You Ch. 10'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeover 5 years ago

Thanks for the story. If you still feel like spending time with the characters, it would be nice to see where the boys wind up years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a great story! Thank you so much for sharing. I will miss our guys.

mfa607mfa607over 5 years ago

Thank you for your story! I agree that an epilogue would be great!

AKA983AKA983over 5 years ago
Grat story

Anyone got a fire extinguisher??? That was burning down the house HOT! Congrat's on a story well done. I hated to see it end, but I can't wait to see what new ones you have

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
beautiful

great love story and plenty of hotness, look forward to your other stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

I will say one of the best stories I’ve read in sometime. Loved the fact you told the story as a whole. Really wish I could see this story continuing over time. The journey for these 2 have just only began. Can’t wait to read more of your stories.

Tink22004Tink22004over 4 years ago
Wishing there was more

I wish that there wad more of the story later in their like showing them making it through college and everything together.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Looooooved this story! How about an update??? 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great romance and scorching hot sex, all well told.

FosBoydFosBoydover 2 years ago

This story filled my heart with joy, snd eyes with tears of love. Thank You. Just ask my husbsnd I'm a sucker for a great romance story with a happy ending.

Please do a follow up story on their wedding and the fairy tale happy ever after.

PockettRockettPockettRockettabout 2 years ago

This whole story was fantastic. I think it’s the third of yours I’ve read, and I’m not disappointed as usual. You’re a great story teller with wonderful descriptive quality. The stories are warm, romantic and sexually charged. Thanks for the wild ride. Would you consider a follow up with Matt & Oliver older in college ending in marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Phenomenal ending, but when did Matty's eyes change from crystal blue to emerald green?

GkbdwrGkbdwralmost 2 years ago

Good story, too much time spent on the sex scenes in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story.... but the color of Matty's eyes changed in the last 2 chapters; please bring back the sapphire blue eyes!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Superb. This is such an emotional read with finely etched characters and sparkling dialogue.

I enjoyed it all and so grateful to the author for devoting the time and thought to creating and emotional experience for those of us that like a "soppy" story with a happy ending.

It is a thousand pities that so few readers left comments and many of those nit-picking criticisms.

Thanks again thealphamale.

Ronny2782Ronny2782about 1 month ago

Great story!!! I loved it ....5 stars all way

t

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous