All Comments on 'Back to You Ch. 10'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Ronny2782Ronny2782about 2 months ago

Great story!!! I loved it ....5 stars all way

t

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Superb. This is such an emotional read with finely etched characters and sparkling dialogue.

I enjoyed it all and so grateful to the author for devoting the time and thought to creating and emotional experience for those of us that like a "soppy" story with a happy ending.

It is a thousand pities that so few readers left comments and many of those nit-picking criticisms.

Thanks again thealphamale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story.... but the color of Matty's eyes changed in the last 2 chapters; please bring back the sapphire blue eyes!

GkbdwrGkbdwralmost 2 years ago

Good story, too much time spent on the sex scenes in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Phenomenal ending, but when did Matty's eyes change from crystal blue to emerald green?

PockettRockettPockettRockettover 2 years ago

This whole story was fantastic. I think it’s the third of yours I’ve read, and I’m not disappointed as usual. You’re a great story teller with wonderful descriptive quality. The stories are warm, romantic and sexually charged. Thanks for the wild ride. Would you consider a follow up with Matt & Oliver older in college ending in marriage?

FosBoydFosBoydover 2 years ago

This story filled my heart with joy, snd eyes with tears of love. Thank You. Just ask my husbsnd I'm a sucker for a great romance story with a happy ending.

Please do a follow up story on their wedding and the fairy tale happy ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great romance and scorching hot sex, all well told.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Looooooved this story! How about an update??? 😉

Tink22004Tink22004over 4 years ago
Wishing there was more

I wish that there wad more of the story later in their like showing them making it through college and everything together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

I will say one of the best stories I’ve read in sometime. Loved the fact you told the story as a whole. Really wish I could see this story continuing over time. The journey for these 2 have just only began. Can’t wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
beautiful

great love story and plenty of hotness, look forward to your other stuff

AKA983AKA983over 5 years ago
Grat story

Anyone got a fire extinguisher??? That was burning down the house HOT! Congrat's on a story well done. I hated to see it end, but I can't wait to see what new ones you have

Thanks

mfa607mfa607over 5 years ago

Thank you for your story! I agree that an epilogue would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a great story! Thank you so much for sharing. I will miss our guys.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 5 years ago

Thanks for the story. If you still feel like spending time with the characters, it would be nice to see where the boys wind up years later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous