Online Little

Story Info
Daddy meets his online little for the first time.
799 words
4.08
11.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met on Reddit. Lisa couldn't sleep and was looking for some chat. She lived in NYC and I near the twin cities in Minnesota. We talked about this and that, then slowly got into some sexy talk.

She sent me a few nudes while she was showering. So fucking hot. She made me so hard with the first pic. Short blonde hair, beautiful hazel eyes that scream "come fuck me" seductively. She's a perfect c cup with perky little nipples. A tight little body. Cutest little ass you've ever seen.

She confided that she was 22 years old and still a virgin. I was 42 and married. Through the course of our online relationship she told me her wildest fantasies. To be honest, she had a wild fantasy about losing her virginity. Let's just say she didn't want it to be an overly romantic encounter.

After a few months, I decided to take it to the next level. I informed her I'd be traveling to NYC for a long weekend vacation the following month. She made arrangements to meet me at the airport. My flight was delayed, so I didn't arrive until 9 pm. 2 hours late. Praying she wouldn't be upset. I disembarked the plane to see the most beautiful smile imaginable. Our eyes met and we embraced. I held her so tight. Our lips met in the most passionate kiss I've ever felt. It seemed to last forever.

She led me through the maze of gates at JFK to a waiting black Lincoln continental. The driver opened the door and we slid in. I instructed the driver to take us to Eleven Madison Park for a romantic dinner. We kissed and groped each other the entire ride. Lisa was the wettest woman I'd ever felt. We arrived and sat at the bar, she with a glass of white wine, me with a manhattan. We sat at a table in the corner, more wine, ate our dinner and dessert and left for the hotel a little tipsy.

As soon as we walked into the suite, she excused herself to the bathroom. She emerged in a pink satin nightie, barely covering her lady parts. My God. She was the most beautiful goddess I'd ever set my eyes on. We kisses again for what seemed like eternity. I pushed her onto the bed, and stated, "I've got surprises for you." I grabbed my suitcase and pulled out a blindfold and a ball gag. I seductively put them on her and instructed her to lie back and relax. I gently tied her to the bed. Spread out before me, I could hardly contain my throbbing cock in my pants. "MMMPH" was all i heard her moan. I kissed her forehead and told her again to relax. She settled down and I slowly started kissing her neck, making her whimper and moan a bit more. Gently massaging her perfectly pert breasts with an occasional squeeze of her nipples. Moving slowly to her navel licking her belly button on my way to her slit. Kissing her pussy lips and slowly sliding my finger inside her. First one, then a second. All the while licking her engorged clit. She started trying to wiggle and move, but the restraints were too tight. She seemed mortified as she started shaking uncontrollably. This was Lisa's first orgasm. As she calmed down, I grabbed a dildo and began sliding it in and out of her wet pussy.

Her wetness makes the rubber cock slide in and out easily. She squeals a bit when her cherry breaks.

With a dildo in her snatch, I move to her asshole. Licking and fingering. A second dildo inserted in her ass now. All holes filled, I begin licking her clit. Gently at first, then a bit rougher. I can tell she likes it. I back up a bit and slap her pussy. I make her yelp. A second orgasm overwhelms her. Removing the dildo from her snatch, I don't stop licking. I slap her again. Her orgasm continues. She squirts. Filling my mouth with her love juices. So sweet and warm, I lap it up greedily.

I pull the dildo from her ass, remove the ball gag and blindfold. Now I untie her. Kiss her gently.

She's unsure of what will happen next. I mount her, slide my cock inside her. She moans. I kiss her harder. Sliding in and out gently, gradually getting harder and faster. Pounding her pussy, making her squeal. We climax together.

I roll onto my back, she snuggles up next to me with her head on my chest. I stroke her hair, kiss her forehead and say "goodnight, princess." "night daddy" she responds.

We drift off to sleep, dreaming of the next chapter of the story.