Backfire - A Fart Story

Story Info
As Chloe plans her prank, Ava gets gassy.
1.5k words
4.67
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe's April Fool's plan was perfect. Her holiday with her best friend Ava fell right on April 1st - It just happened to be the cheapest week for hotels at the time they booked it. The fact of it being April Fools hadn't even crossed their mind at first. In fact, it *still* hadn't crossed Ava's mind. Chloe, though? Well, she had planned something a few nights prior.

Fart Spray.

She had seen it online in plenty of videos. The plan was simple but fool-proof: Wait until the two of them are in their 3-hour car ride together, and spray it. She'd pretend to be oblivious to the smell at first, before blaming the smell on Ava, and finally show her the spray. Ava had always been quite shy of her bodily functions, so Chloe knew that she would get embarrassed.

The issue was that Ava had opened the window. Not only making conversation difficult with the wind blasting into the vehicle, but any smell would escape instantly anyway.

Chloe had tried the basic "Oh, I'm cold, can we shut the window?"

Ava was insistent on keeping it open. Chloe didn't want to push any further, or it might become obvious that she had ulterior intentions... She'd just have to wait for the perfect opportunity.

Finally, they arrived at the hotel. They overcame the noise of the window by simply shouting their conversations at each other, but the window stayed up for the whole journey. The prank had not yet been pulled off.

"WE'RE FINALLY HERE!" Ava yelled.

"You're still shouting," Chloe laughed, "you're too used to it after three hours."

"OH, I DIDN'T --" Ava caught herself, "I didn't realise."

The two of them laughed as they head inside, got checked in at reception, and made their way to the elevator. As they stepped inside and Ava pressed the button for their floor, Chloe continued to wonder when the best chance for the prank might be. Perhaps when they're alone in their room? Her constant thinking almost made her miss the obvious opportunity right in front of her.

She glanced at Ava as the elevator door closed, to make sure she wasn't looking. Slowly, Chloe took the spray out of her pocket, and pressed it down slowly, making sure it didn't make a sound.

Little did she know, Ava was releasing a smelly spray of her own, *also* trying to not make a sound. She had done a great job at hiding her discomfort thus far, but she just couldn't hold her fart in any longer. She relaxed, perhaps subconsciously, and allowed it to release into the air around her. Feeling her stomach empty felt incredible, for a moment. Then the smell of the fart spray hit her.

Chloe, waiting for Ava to say something first, tried not to react.

Ava, thinking the stench was her own, tried not to react.

The two stood in the elevator for what seemed like minutes, breathing in the hideous odour. Ava felt so embarrassed, believing it to be an odour of her own making.

Chloe couldn't wait any longer - The elevator was nearly at their floor. "Did you fart?" She laughed and held her nose as she spoke, expecting Ava to get all flustered with a stubborn "No!"

She was right about the embarrassment, just wrong about the answer.

"Yes," Ava spoke softly, "I didn't think it'd smell so bad. I've been gassy all day, that's why I had the window open in the car."

Chloe remained speechless for a moment before she burst out laughing. "Wait you actually farted?" She held up her spray.

Ava pushed her gently, "Oh my god what the fuck?" She joined in with the laughter, "I thought the stench was because I farted!"

The doors opened during that last sentence. Specifically, as she loudly spoke those final 2 words - "I farted!"

Her gaze met with a gentleman waiting for the elevator on the top floor. He had *definitely* heard those two words, with his only context being the rancid smell now hitting his nose. Ava's face dropped as she squeezed past him, trying to get out of the situation as fast as possible. Chloe followed her quickly behind, with a slightly more cheeky look on her face as she tried to hide her smile.

"He totally thinks that was you," Chloe teased.

"Yeah. I know," Ava sheepishly replied.

"To be fair it could have been. Partially, at least," Chloe wondered allowed, half-jokingly. Ava turned to give her an evil glare. As she did, she saw the man distantly in the corridor behind them - He had opted to wait for the adjacent elevator. A very fair decision.

Ava and Chloe got unpacked and settled into their rooms. They hadn't planned to do much on their first day - In fact, it was already pitch black outside. They decided to just hang out in the hotel bar for an hour before bed.

"Hey," Chloe nudged Ava, "there's that guy who thinks your ass smells like death."

Ava turned around, hoping for it not to be true - Sure enough, though, there he was. Sat at the other side of the bar.

"Great," she spoke as she turned back to Chloe, "so I'm probably going to bump into him a few times whilst we're here."

"Oh lighten up, it's funny!"

Ava wasn't so sure of that. She sipped her drink and changed the topic, secretly hatching her own revenge plan.

After heading back to their room and saying goodnight, Chloe fell asleep quickly. Ava knew this would happen - A single drop of alcohol and she can practically sleep on command, even without being tipsy. She stared at her sleeping friend for a moment - She was innocent; fast asleep; unaware that she was going to be rudely awoken to the taste of revenge.

With the lights off, Ava searched for the fart spray, ready to release it under the duvet before pulling them over Chloe's head. As she continued into her fifth minute of searching, however, she began to wonder if her plan was too obvious. The spray had been hidden. The drawer? No. Chloe's bag? No. Her pockets? Nope. It had vanished.

As Ava was about to give up and crawl into her bed, she felt a bubble brewing below. Her stomach gurgled as she felt her butthole instinctively clench on a pocket of gas.

She stopped for a second before shaking it off. "No," she thought, "I'm too reserved for that. Chloe has never heard or smelt my farts."

She second guessed her choice for just a moment. But that moment was long enough for the spontaneous event to occur. "Fuck it," she said quietly to herself.

She lifted Chloe's duvet up slightly, and pushed. She made a gentle sigh of relief as she released her gasses directly into the bed. She felt her lower back get warm as some of the air escaped back out. It wasn't loud in the typical sense, but she could hear the hissing as it flowed out of her.

As it came to an end, she didn't quite feel empty. She leaned forward slightly and pushed once more.

A short but sharp *pprt* cut through the silent room.

She heard the duvet tussle slightly, and then Chloe's tired voice. "What was that?"

Quickly, Ava grabbed the blanket and trapped her inside, laughing manically.

"Oh my GOD, how did you find the spray? That fucking reeks worse than earlier what the fuck," Chloe yelled.

"I couldn't find it," Ava hinted at her devious doings, "I made my own spray."

Chloe burst out through a gap in the duvet's edge. "Ava what the fuck did you eat?" She laughed as she continued to gasp for air. The two of them fell to the bed as they continued giggling.

"I don't know, they're normally not like this," Ava claimed.

"Sure, sure."

They both calmed down for a moment as they caught their breath. Ava couldn't see Chloe's wide smile as she asked, "Hey, it's only fair you give it a smell," and lifted the blanket slightly. "Go on, see what you put me through."

Cautiously, Ava leaned towards it and sniffed - It was her own gas anyway, it couldn't be *that* bad.

She noticed Chloe's grunt too late.

*Pppppppppppppppptttttttttt*

Chloe released her own backside bomb as Ava got trapped in there with it. She heaved at the retched fragrance. Chloe wasn't too reserved about this - Ava had heard and smelt it before, but this was the worst.

"Get me out," she yelled as she managed to crawl to the other end of the bed and tumble to the floor.

"Shit are you okay?" Chloe was genuinely concerned for her friend - The hit on the floor sounded loud. "Ava?"

*ffff*

She felt a gentle breeze on her face, followed by the most rotten scent her nose had ever experienced. She could almost taste it.

Ava burst out laughing, revealing her position - Stood next to he bed, her butt right against Chloe's face.

Chloe gagged loudly before trapping Ava back under the blanket once more. Upon pushing, she exclaimed "Oh shit never mind, I got no more gas."

They released each other from the duvet and glanced at their phones - Midnight. April Fool's was officially over.

"Truce?"

Ava thought for a moment. "Truce. I think I gotta use the bathroom anyway."

Chloe laughed "I'm not surprised with that stench," -- a loud gurgle of her stomach interrupted her. "On second thought, me too."