Backpacking Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah sighed as I slipped my mouth over his throbbing tool and began sucking, bobbing up and down, flicking my tongue around the head and rubbing his balls. I wasn't sure when I'd get to blow him again so I wanted to make this one memorable. I licked his rod long and slow, from base to tip and planted rows of soft, wet kisses over every inch. I lifted his balls to my mouth and licked all over before sucking them in, rolling his nuts around with my tongue, bathing them in my saliva. I went back to the tip and parted my lips, loving the feel of his long, hard cock sliding over my tongue and into my throat. After blowing him so many times I could deep-throat him easily by now, making him moan every time. I bobbed my head steadily, slowly, my lips wrapped tight around him.

I lost track of time as I tended to Noah's wonderful erection, loving it, worshipping it, doing everything in my power to please him. Eventually his hips began pushing up off the seat, forcing his hardness into my mouth. I could sense his orgasm brewing and wrapped my hand around the base, fisting him as I sucked on the tip and rubbed his balls.

Noah grasped the back of my neck, thrust upwards and grunted as he unleashed a huge blast of sperm into my sucking mouth. His cock spurted over and over, flooding me with his hot cum. I purred in quiet satisfaction, my lips wrapped tight around him so as not to lose a drop. When he was done I lifted my head and parted my lips to show him the pearly treasure I had drawn from his balls.

Noah beamed as I displayed the frothy mass of sperm on my tongue, but to my surprise I saw Joe and Tom's heads staring back at me over the top of the seat, their eyes wide. Instinctively I clamped my mouth shut and swallowed, but that just made Joe and Tom more excited. I could feel my face turn as red as a fire engine.

"Wow, dude!" Joe exclaimed, "that was a lot of cum! Can I go next?"

"I... I...," I stammered. I looked to Noah to bail me out but he seemed to be off in his own world, lying back in the seat with his eyes closed in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Please, Bobby," Joe pleaded. "Just one more? We still got two hours to go."

"And then me?" Tom added.

I didn't even realize I was nodding, agreeing to give two more blowjobs in the back of the school van, but when Noah moved toward the front and Joe slid in next to me my whole body tingled with excitement. I loved sucking cock, and now I was going to get two more big ones to feast on.

Joe quickly undid his shorts and pulled out his long shaft. I felt Tom's eyes on me as I serviced Joe but it only excited me more, just like at the campsite last night. I found that I loved having an audience to display my cocksucking skills, and I delivered a masterpiece, licking and kissing his shaft up and down, sucking his balls and taking him deep in my mouth. I moaned and purred in satisfaction, letting them know how much I enjoyed giving head.

When Joe filled my mouth with cum I again lifted my head, opening wide to display to display the huge load he had just deposited in my mouth, rolling his sperm around with my tongue, my eyes sparkling in delight. I closed my mouth and swallowed it down as Joe moved forward and Tom took his place. It was my last blowjob of the trip but just as memorable as the others, deep-throating Tom and licking his balls and using all of my tricks to bring him off to earn another big, juicy load of cum to swallow.

All three guys were asleep within minutes. I looked out the window, watching the telephone poles zip by. I pondered the events of the last week as I stroked myself, shooting my load into a handful of paper napkins. Six days ago I vowed to challenge myself and get out of my comfort zone, live new experiences, and do things I had never done before. There was no doubt that I had achieved my goals!

When the van got back into cellphone range my phone buzzed with all the messages that didn't reach me over the past week when I was out in the wilderness. The first one I opened was from Ellie.

"Well, was it worth it?" she wrote, along with an eye-roll emoji. "Did you get those new experiences you were looking for?" I wondered where to begin.