Backpacking with College Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We climbed into our sleeping bags, and it was unspoken that we had to put them close together to keep warm. I was out like a light, my age was showing. Jen was gone in the morning when I woke up, and I could hear a fire crackling, she was no rookie. That was when I got my first surprise, and it was a pleasant one.

Jen was already with the program and was standing in the stream au-natural with a bar of soap, the water just past her knees. Her clothes were just sitting next to the fire. At first, I just moved to the bottom of the tent and opened the flap, she was not 25 ft from me, she knew I would likely see her. But that in itself did not mean she had motives, but it got my mind working.

Her 20-year-old body was so sexy from behind and the sides. Flawless, from that distance, a tattoo above her waist, a tramp stamp they call them I guess, at least that meant she was likely straight. She was bending over washing her private area. Before I could close the flap or do anything she turned around giving me a front view as she spotted me. She just finished rinsing her genitalia like I was not there.

Then she said, "Are you going to sleep all day old man, and can I call you Daddy?"

"Answers are No to the first, then Yes to the 2nd one. But I will give you your privacy and wait here for you to finish."

Her reply was, "I am almost done, but get your tired ass out here "Daddy" I want to go fishing before noon. I will share my soap and towel with you, I will even help you wash, we are going to be co-inhabitants for three more days. So you need to get used to seeing me bathe naked, and being that way yourself in front of a young girl. I knew what I signed up for, your son filled me in on how these camping trips go. He said that it's not only you and "L" that bathe naked in streams and ponds on these trips, when he became an adult it would be all three of you, Daddy."

She was right, we had done that a few times.

This young girl was requesting my presence, what could I do but lose my boxers and join her? She was one tough cookie as the water was cold, but was getting every part of her rinsed off. She looked a little cold, her nipples were standing out, and she had some of what they call goose-bumps when she shocked me again and said, "Here get my back and then I will get yours before I go dry off, and don't be afraid of touching my ass, I already got my genitals, I think you already know that, but I can't reach all of my big ass."

I did as I was told, she was taking control of the hygiene part of the trip already, I wondered if I was the more experienced and mature one. I did her first, it was hard to know where to stop in her ass crack. Then she got the back of me, and yes my ass as well, she went deeper than I did, even making contact with my nut sack. It was kind of a surprise, but might I say a pleasant feeling that it gave me.

She left me for the fire after she was done assisting me asking, "You do want to share a towel? That way we will only have one to hang to dry before we go catch some trout."

It made perfect sense to me and I told her so. She walked up to the fire dried off what she could and stood naked behind the fire. Wow! What a sexy sight, this naked 20-year-old standing as close to the fire as she could to dry some more without freezing before she dressed. She was just standing in dawn's early light, with the flames of the little fire dancing on her young naked body rivaling the natural beauty of the environment we were in, and it too was fabulous.

I tried not to stare as I finished washing, only turning once to try to fluff my flaccid penis before I walked over to her. This whole scene exceeded the limits of the openness that I was raised with, and we tried to pass on to our son.

I walked up to join Jen, but not until I had some success with exciting my limp dick a little to try to impress her. She was still naked and she handed me the towel saying, "I tried to save you half of the towel, here use this part first. I hope you don't think I am deliberately teasing you by being still naked, but I do like your interest, you don't need to look away, I admit I have been eyeing up your cock Daddy. I just don't want to dress yet while still wet in some hidden places, and I did not want to put you in a CFNM situation unless you want to be?

What I am saying is, you don't need to be uncomfortable with me naked. I had a boyfriend my freshman year that was almost the same age difference, and yes, he was a professor taking advantage of an 18-year-old, but I was aware of that fact, I was not naive. The sad thing is, I got one of my worst grades that year from him, maybe I should have let him take me anally. LOL, you know I am kidding you don't you?"

"Yes, but this being naked with a young girl I just met is something I am not used to, but I guess my wife is going to be in the same proverbial boat, only with three horny young boys. She and I have always been pretty liberal, and although we are nowhere close to being swingers, we have had open times in our relationship."

"That's good to know," she said, "I hope this is one of them, that way If one of the two of us gets too horny, maybe we can help the other out. At the very least lend each other a hand, you know like give each other a handy. I am not ruling out oral, or fucking, I already told you I have slept with older men and women, I have been told I am pretty good by both sexes."

"Well now you can't deny teasing this old guy, that is not fair to do to your Daddy."

With that, she just grabbed my hand and led me to the tent, as she said, "Your right I should not just tease, but I could not help it, being out here in nature with a hot Daddy has me so turned on already. I lied, standing in the stream naked and bathing was deliberate, I woke up horny.

I figured if I got naked in the stream you would wake up, see me, and like what you see. You seemed to, and that made me even hornier. If you think it would be OK with L, let's get rid of the sexual tension between us Daddy! Do some nasty things to this little girl, then we can concentrate on our fishing, I plan on catching more than you to show you that girls can fish too."

What was a guy to do, have sex with a young girl, or fish? I figured the fish would wait, I did not want to take a chance on her changing her mind.

We got in the tent and she said, "lie down Daddy, let me show you some of this little girl's skills first."

I am not sure I remember the last time I got that hard without some direct touch from someone, but I had a full hardon before her lips even touched my knob. She was not lying about her skills, she got right down to it. She had me so turned on and hard from just licking my cock as she looked up at me and into my eyes, then had me curling up my toes as she swallowed my cock. If that was not enough of what turned out to be only the oral part, she said, "Since we are both so clean and fresh, let me stick my tongue up that cute tight ass of yours Daddy, and I see you have waxed some areas, like your balls, I can't wait to suck them too."

She did, she had me to a level of arousal that I had not experienced for quite a while, L and I try to keep things fresh, but what is fresher to an old guy or gal than sex with someone 20 years younger. I am honest when I say that I hoped that L if not already, was going to get an experience like this too, she deserves it.

She simply said your turn and laid back opening up her legs for me. What a beautiful pussy, although I admit I have never seen one I did not like. Fishing was the last thing on my mind as I returned the favor and ate out young Jen's smooth waxed pussy.

I was stiff as a board the whole time I did, I just could not wait to see if she had fucking on her mind to get rid of all of the tension. I got her off I assumed pretty well by her reaction and rolled over on my back only to get the answer to the question of how far she was willing to go as she climbed on me. She said, "Gee Daddy you are ready for what I have been told is a tight young pussy by some of the other Daddies I have fucked, it's extra wet and ready for you though. I am so turned on, I just can't wait to have you inside me, Daddy, this is OK if I just mount it, isn't it, you can just shake your head, either one?"

Well, I did not only shake my big head, but I also grabbed my cock at its base to guide the small one in. I liked her sense of humor, I held it there ready for her to lower her young wet pussy over it. I was excited not just to be with someone new, but someone so much younger than me. It had been a while since I have even been with someone other than L, we had other partners on occasion, mostly early on during our marriage.

There I was looking up at Jen, her perky breast with their hard nipples standing up. Her pussy lips were parted as my knob started to penetrate her. She had to use most of her weight to get my knob to break through. Oh, that feeling as she lowered her self and I could feel my cock inside her.

Then there was the view of her young breasts, as they started to bounce as she rode me. I did not know what would be proper but wanted to kiss her, but I think she sensed it and made things easy for me. She bent over as I continued to thrust my manhood in and out of her, and she initiated things by giving me her tongue. I was just totally amazed at what was happening, fantasies just don't come true that often, again I hoped L was going to get hers fulfilled, I love her.

We finished missionary, me pounding her as she held me tight with both her legs and arms. I warned her of my upcoming orgasm but had no choice but to fill her with my seed. We had fucked for well over a half-hour, I could hear her stomach growl and mine as well as we finished. We eventually ended up back in the stream washing off from the waist down and laughing at each other's washing techniques and destinations.

We chose to eat some prepared foods so we could get to our fishing. We got our fishing attire on, there is no room for hip waders in backpacks, so I packed mine and L's water shoes, and we fished, her in some sexy panties, and I in my boxers, the sun was warm and we did not put tops on.

We did well, we had caught enough fish for lunch in about two hours, and had cleaned and cooked them by about 1 pm. I think she was being kind when she said she was tired and would like a nap, it was me that was showing signs of fatigue. We retired to the tent and shared my bag, she had one of her bare breasts against me, her left legs over my right as we spooned, it was intimate, but did not start anything. Jason had told me about her lack of a father growing up, and that made her warm up to me and other older men, not just sexual at all, but in a very sweet and loving way.

About 2:30 I felt a tender kiss on my lips, and she ask if I was ready for some more fishing. I was in of course and told her we could try upstream, that there is a beautiful place there, where part of the stream rolls over some rocks. This created a mini waterfall so to speak and created a pool, fish sometimes get trapped in there making them easier to catch. I often fished there but mostly used it to swim and bathe. It is kind of still and the sun warms the water a little more than that running in the stream. It was not a hot day by far, but the sun was really warm and Jen made a suggestion I liked and voted for.

"Our underwear has almost dried from our first outing, wouldn't it be a shame to get them soaked again? I love being naked with my Daddy, let's just fish that way, we are past any point of modesty with each other. Won't the sun feel good on our naked bodies, we are alone up here, won't it feel good having your penis just swinging free like my breast? I just love being naked with my Daddy."

Again no answer was needed, we got on our way as is. The pool did not turn out to be that good of a fishing spot but we did pretty well in the stream above it and had our catch on a stringer. I knew ahead of time the pool was better for swimming than fishing and my hope to go skinny dipping with her was already fulfilled. We had a pretty full stringer and you don't catch more than you can eat. She did catch more than me, but it was hard for me to keep my attention on the fishing, especially when she would bend over, and give me a pussy flash.

We finished the afternoon in the pool of the stream, the water was just above our waist but deep enough to swim and play around in. Even though we had just fished together naked and we had fucked that morning, I could not help but stare at her young body now that we were just having a relaxing swim. Bodies are so perfect at her, and the boy's age. I remember not thinking so of mine at that age, but they are at their peak aesthetically.

She knew what she was doing, and showed me what I wanted to see. She sat on a rock, with her knees up and spread, and leaned back to take the sun on her breast, the clit piercing I had worked with my tongue, was visible and catching the sunlight. I walked over to her and leaned to kiss her as she sat up.

Her hands were then running up and down my thighs and soon were licking my cock and balls. I was really hard right away, and there was no way to kneel to access her pussy. I was trying to think of a way when she reached for me to help her up, and she wrapped her arms around me and putting her head on my chest and said, "I am ready Daddy, I am also a little cold, maybe if we had some exercise it would cure that before we go back to clean our catch," so her mind was where mine was.

I liked that idea and by that time she was using her hands to keep me hard underwater as she kissed me. I then lifted her so that my still hard enough cock could slide inside her. It had been a while since I fucked in the water and cool water at that. You can't delay the entrance and fucking part, or you will lose the erection, so I got right to it. It felt so good to be in her again, as we kissed and I fucked her that way until I felt my bad knee start to give

The solution was to finish fucking her as she leaned over a big rock, her round young ass looked so good in the afternoon sun.

I reached around to hold her breast, her nipples were so hard, I could not help but play with them, as I finished what I started. It was my second fuck of the day, and my cumshot did not come right away, and I was glad of that. She seemed to be too and expressed it, "Oh Daddy, fuck this little girl, and smack her ass, she has been so bad seducing a married man, and my friend's dad."

I had no problem keeping hard, and the cool water kept my nut-sack tight as well. I gave her all I had and hoped it was enough. It was not long after she exclaimed some joy, "Your groin is hitting my piercing and I am about to cum, keep going." I did, and she let me know, "Oh Fuck Yeah, Daddy, Yeah, Yeah, you did it. Oh God, I love having my new Daddy's cock in me."

It was not long after that I got off too, it felt so awesome to hold her 20-year-old breast as I filled her with my seed again, and just as well as the first time. We hugged and she pointed out the cum ropes in the water around us. "They felt so warm in me Daddy I tried to hold them there, I tried!."

I said that's OK, it's better to get rid of them, we may not get another bath today. She then found a handy place to rinse what did not float away. She looked so sexy as she sat on a rock where the water cascaded into the pool and opened up her legs. The sun was then reflecting on the water that was running down onto this sexy 20-year-old's bald pussy as she gazed at me, the water was obscuring enough of her sex that it created what could have been a sexy photo in a mainstream glamour magazine, and giving me a view I will never forget, and will likely come in handy when I am horny and alone sometimes.

We headed back had a nice fish dinner, still naked, using my bag as a shared blanket, we huddled together like lovers for some conversation around the fire. As the air began to chill we decided to turn in to get some rest for another day of hiking to a new stream in the morning.

It was a wonderful three days for both of us we got along well, and I am not just talking about the sex, yes there was more, and we made love in some beautiful places, a real test of my stamina, we both taught each other some things. But the sex felt nothing like it did that first day when we were new, new sex is just so special. New sex with a 20-year-old, well, no words can describe it. Our trip seemed to go fast, and when we got back to the cabin, we were the first to get there.

Jen was all over me, even pulling down my shorts to suck my cock as she was urging her Daddy to make love to her one last time. It scared me a little but she made it clear she was just horny and has enjoyed the guilt-free sex in the outdoors.

Ellen, Jason, and I have access to a service that reports our GPS by satellite every hour that it can make contact. It is not cheap, as it is new tech, but hearing all the horror stories about people getting hurt, and rescuers having no idea where to search when they are out of range of cell towers, is worth it.

I went out by the outhouse, which is where we get at least a faint cell signal most of the time, I have even had to climb on the roof before to get a steady one. I logged in and could tell by the last report L's device made, we had a few hours left before they would arrive. It was a relief, both knowing everything was OK with them as well, and that it was safe to fuck this young girl some more, I might be older but I could not get enough of her either.

Jen wanted to do something new and wild. So I told her to get naked and I will use that view for inspiration.

She did, her young body is just so fucking hot in broad daylight. She had stripped and was using the tire swing hanging from a tree by the water. I guess watching how sexy it was as her legs opened on each forward swing, and flashed her bald pussy to me, and made me remember the wicker basket in the loft I bought to try with L. Yes, it was a wicker sex basket that we had and used on an anniversary and a few other times. I had strung it in the cabin before over a rafter but also off a branch of an oak tree. I ask her if she had heard of, or used one? She knew what it was and was excited to try it.

I grabbed what we needed, the basket and a rope of course, and some lube. Yes, lube is important to not end up on either end of a hole that might go the least bit dry when you use it. I set it up, she blew me and got me hard as she was sitting in the basket. I laid down under it, reached up, and helped her wind it up and let it spin on my lubed cock. I don't want to overate it, but it is quite a different sensation having a women's pussy spinning on your hard cock. The trick, if there is one, is to use enough lube, and adjust the rope length so that the woman's clit rubs your lubed groin, while your sensitive knob rubs inside of her. Otherwise mostly it is just the guy that gets most of the pleasure, as it is hard to stroke much in that position. I guess to me it is just foreplay because as usual, it led to us laying out a blanket, and me taking her by the lake. I fucked her longer and harder than I can remember fucking anyone in years, knowing it was our last of the trip.

I developed a special relationship with her that no longer felt just sexual, that worried me as I sensed she may have felt it too, but they say there is no fool like an old fool. We then stowed everything away and took our last naked bath in the lake.

I wondered if L would detect the glow I bet we both would still have when she got there.

Ellen's Trip as told by her,

I can't lie and say that I was not feeling both excitement and fear about being out on the trail with three horny young men. Yes, there was no doubt that I was excited that I would at least see them naked on this trip. I have seen my son of the same age, and I can't lie that seeing the fine body that his father and I created did not cause some sexual feelings within me. The fact that he is your son does not make you not look at all of his body, even his penis gets your attention, and they don't look any less appealing to a woman in her 40s. Fortunately, those feelings were always followed by the reality that he was my son, and that kept them in check.