Backpacking with College Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will admit the thought of seeing some young bodies like my son's on boys that I was not related to on this trip was a turn-on and released me to have some fantasies fitting of a woman of the age of 42 who had a sexual appetite equal to a 20-year-old male.

We got an early start, just me and the boys that is, the first day is always the toughest. We headed up the mountain, the plan was to head up to the top, then down the range, and enjoy the view before coming back down and traveling down the valley next to the river.

It had already been established what names we were going by, I did not want to be Mrs. or even Ellen by these boys, it is too old or formal, everyone outside of work calls me L. A couple of the boys I had met before, just one was a stranger. First I asked them if they minded me calling them boys, as in "My Boys," as that is how I thought about them. Then there were the nicknames my son Jason used for them, I did not know if others used them, and had to make sure it was OK for me too.

Larry was Jason's oldest male friend, and once the four of them started hanging together they became Larry, Curly, and Moe the one I had not met. Not sure how much Curly and Moe liked their nicknames but they stuck in casual situations. Curly was a Carl, and Moe was Monroe, Moe had his parents to thank for that nickname. Monroe, I mean what the fuck did they expect? In Curly's case his hair helped him to get his, it was just plain curly, but he was the cutest of the three.

I wanted the boys to have fun and learn some things about backpacking and survival in the wilderness. But keep in mind that I am a woman at her peak of sexual desire and quite horny being with them, it was all I could do to not pack my mini vibrator, so I could sneak off if I got too worked up being around nobody but my boys. I knew seeing them shirtless and in their thin workout shorts would be hot, but can't deny wanting to see some of them bare ass, penis swinging as well. If I was to have some of that young cock, I was going to have to get them past me being their friend's mom, quite a challenge.

I also was not convinced by Joel that these boys would have any interest in me at my age, I thought Joel had been watching too much MILF porn. I figured I showed them some of my best parts, maybe the sexual urges of a young man would kick in and I could at least suck some young cock. I was likely going to have to be what they call a cougar, and my prey would be these boys.

I made no effort to hide my interest in their young bodies and did not bother trying to do it in stealth. I wanted them to know I was interested and would try to give them an idea of what was under my clothes. So I dressed to find out, or let's say under dressed. All I brought with me was standard women's panties, and there is nothing sexy about them or the lines that would show. So I have to confess to wearing my shortest hiking shorts commando to lead the three of them up the mountain. I do know I have some nice legs courtesy of all the hiking and found something out when we took breaks. I discovered if I pulled my shorts uptight, it produced quite a nice camel toe, a view I debuted to them after the break and they liked it.

About half of the way up the hill we were all taxed and sweating and boys lost their shirts to be cooler. I don't know why, but it seemed to shock them a little that I took mine off too. I had a bra on, it was not exactly a sports bra, it was kind of sexy I guess, but not so much on purpose. I had found on previous trips, that sports bras cover so much and are too thick of material in hot weather.

For comfort, I searched for and found a wireless bra I could wear for hiking in warmer weather, it was much lower cut, but it also made it kind of like a push-up bra. It was also made of thinner material, kind of transparent, enough to show my nipples and areolas. It was not designed for women of my breast size, but most clothes are not. It served the purpose on this trip, I did not want to stop my breast from flopping up and down for them, just did not want them popping out the top. As I walked my puppies were showing a lot of movement, and looked like they wanted out, and that was a strong possibility if I moved too fast.

Every time I looked back I saw at least one of them who seemed to be focused on my lower half, it made me feel good that these young guys liked looking at my big MILF ass, that meant they must have liked it. The first night we were bushed, the boys especially, none of them seemed to have expected how tough it was, it different than athletics. We had two tents, and the first night Curly and I shared one, yes it was I that chose him. They were all fit but Curly had the biggest bulge and attracted more of my attention, and there is something about Curly's upper body, his abs, tapered waist, he was so cute with that curly hair. I hoped to get to see what caused the bulge as we got ready for bed.

We began to strip down to our underwear, he had boxers. First I brought out the big guns so to speak, he could not have expected me to sleep in the bra so I just removed it right in front of him. It was my first chance to show my girls to any of the boys. He tried to act like it was nothing new, but I could tell he was focused on them when I let them loose.

Suddenly the thought occurred to me that I was commando under my shorts, if I did not put a shirt on before I pulled my shorts off, I would then be totally nude for him. It gave me a thrill just thinking about it and wondering if I had the courage to do it.

The thought of doing this was scary, but at the same allowed a sensual feeling go through my body I had not experienced in years. I was on my knees in front of him topless but did not take his eyes off my breasts as they swayed with every move I made. I gathered that he liked them, his cock did, he looked to have a nearly full hardon that wanted out of his thin traditional boxers. His swollen knob looked like it was pushing out of his fly that appeared to be unbuttoned.

Then it was time for the moment of truth, could I do it, and would he look away? I gathered all the courage I had and went ahead with it. I just leaned back as I pulled off my shorts before I even looked for panties or a shirt to put on. I did not go through the pain of waxing not to show my bald pussy to at least one of my boys, this was a chance to make it look more innocent.

The look on his face when I slipped them off and was naked in front of him was priceless. It was something I never dreamed I would be able to do in front of any of Jason's young friends. I could not have even done it in college in front of a boy. I guess I regretted not letting my hair down back then so to speak, I had some of the same slutty thoughts my friends did, I just did not act on them.

I tried to cover what I did with, "Oops!" But I am not sure he bought it so I did not bother to say that I forgot I was pantie-less. But he did not turn away, he was sitting down on his bag now giving me a better view of what was starting to get out of his fly, by accident or on purpose, it was hard to tell. I liked the tease of it nonetheless, you can barely get on your knees in these tents. He did turn his head slightly we both tried to act natural.

I loved being naked for him, my pussy had a tingling feeling and my nipples got hard, it was not well lit from our little lantern, but he had to see them sticking out. I tried to stretch my nude time as long as I could without being obvious. I was not being ladylike either, that was not my goal. In fact, I showed so much, that he should have realized what I was doing was intentional, and maybe he did. I made no effort to keep my legs together or cross them when I reached for my clothes bag. I pulled it close and sat back legs spread to give him a good look at my sex while taking my time searching through the bag. I did not look down as I did this until I found some panties, when I did I could see my pussy lips were parted. He seemed to like that view, so I just couldn't resist putting my panties on one leg at a time. This opened my legs even more for him, and I tried not to make eye contact so he could look.

When I finally looked up at him as I made sure by the way I put them on, that my bald pussy was last to be covered as I pulled them up. He was a little flushed so it was only then that I acknowledged what I did and gave an excuse for it I said, "Sorry, I forgot I was commando today, but when I took my bra off I could tell you have seen more than a few women's breasts. I then figured you have seen your fair share of women's vaginas too at your age. I think I am just going to let my puppies free for the night if you don't mind, I don't want to mess up all my clothes more than I already did, by digging through my bag for a top."

He was so hard by this time his knob and part of his shaft had popped clear out of his pee slot, he did not seem to feel it happen, or he had some acting skills. But was it unbuttoned on purpose? With nothing to stop or slow it down, it was most of the way out before I decided to take advantage of the situation, "Looks like something wants out of your shorts there Curly, but it is OK with me, I have seen and handled plenty of them, but I have to say, that's a big cock you are sporting, young man."

He was a little flushed, and as he bent forward to look and put it back in his shorts, leaning forward caused it to pop the rest of the way out. This made it even harder to get it back in his shorts, not sure it was on purpose then, as the poor guy looked embarrassed when I called him on it.

"Sorry L, I tend to forget to button my boxers a lot, it's a guy thing I guess, we are always in a hurry after we pee. The fact that I am so hard, well I have to be honest, I just could not help looking at you naked. Your big breasts and, wow, your vagina is just! Oh, I better shut up, but what I was trying to say is, it is not like my cock did not have a reason to try to escape my shorts."

"Sorry, I couldn't help getting on you, I would have done it to Jason to embarrass him, but I would not have enjoyed the view of my son's penis like I did yours. So anyway, if you are sincere in your critique of my aging body though, Thanks! Coming from a young hot guy, it made this old girl feel good."

It was going to take a while for Curly and the rest to get used to this side of me. I was still topless and was telling him how cold it could get, but we could be warmer if we make our bags into a double and trap in our body heat. We both have undies on now, it would be OK. He paused a minute to think, and said, "OK, but I tend to get boners in my sleep?"

"That's OK, that is one of the perks of being a young man, Joel used to, I miss that. But if I mistake you for him and grab it, don't be afraid to tell me, unless you like it that is, as I also know how to make one go away."

It was fun teasing, but we were tired though, not sure I would even notice a young guy's boner pressing against my butt crack during that particular night. I felt so warm with him, I think we could have opened up the cover bag. He eventually put his arm over me so he could get closer, being careful to go right below my breasts, but I loved the feeling of a young man a barely knew hugging me. I was so desperate for the excitement of doing something taboo with one of my son's friends.

We were the last to get up, even though I probably woke up first, I am an early bird, but when I felt his morning wood and the fact that while asleep his hand moved up and was holding my left breast so nicely, something I figured was probably not intentional like his boner. I just wanted to lay there and enjoy it anyway, just pretend we were lovers. I figured that since the others were talking around the fire when we retired, they would be sleeping in too.

When he did wake up he let go of my boob and rolled over quickly, but I pulled off the cover, as I did not want to miss seeing his wood. He had buttoned his fly the night before, but he is so big, and his boxer's leg was pulled up a little. So his cock was poking out the bottom of it pretty far, giving you an idea how big this young man is.

"Sorry L, I am embarrassed again, but this time I warned you," he said.

"That's OK Curly, to be honest, I have been laying here just enjoying the feel of having a young guy's junk excited and poking me, and his hand on my boob. Can I be so bold as to ask you if it is OK to have a look at all of you, well your boner in particular, you have seen all of me including my sex?"

"Yes, go ahead I guess, I don't mind you seeing it, especially if it makes you happy, but your still Jason's mom, I am not pulling it out for you, I don't want to be an aggressor."

Well, I had a hold of his waistband, and his shorts pulled down to his knees before he finished the word "aggressor." It was just so beautiful standing up there so tall! I managed somehow to keep myself from taking it in my mouth, but could not keep from running my hand up and down it. It was the largest and hardest cock I felt in years, if not ever, and I could feel his body contort from the feel of my hand. I could not stop looking and gave it what I thought was just a few strokes, but was probably enough to say I was jerking him off.

I was pretty happy playing with this boy's cock, he seemed to be too. So I whispered, "Let me know if you, or let's just say, it, doesn't want the attention, and no one has to know about this if you don't want them to. I am not a bit ashamed to be doing it, and happy to have a young cock to play with like this, let me relive a memory from mine and Joel's youth."

Then I escalated things when I put my other hand on his tight ball sack. I was now in place to go ahead with an actual hand job, and about to get busy when he said, "Oh No L!" I knew that meant, I had felt some precum right away, so I just pushed his cock up toward his stomach, and put my hand over his knob as he shot his load in it, it felt good even having it just hitting and filling the palm of my hand. I made a young guy cum! But what a mess, but it would have been worse if I had not caught it. My hand was covered in his spunk, so I ask him if he could reach the roll of paper in the supply bag. He was just lying there naked like a babe, with a pretty big puddle of his cum on his belly.

I cleaned him up and he said, "Thank You L, that was much better than how I usually have to handle those by myself. I guess I was a little too excited and quick to blow, and know I made a noise, but I don't care if any of the guys know, do you? They will just be jealous of me."

Of course, I told him I did not care, I was glad they were going to know I was game. We got up, and the first thing I did was throw the wad of cum soaked toilet paper in the fire they were all sitting around by then. They were starting to relax more around me and even getting on each other in front of me. Larry said to Curly, "How did you sleep last night with our friend's hot mom, did you have any dreams. Did that wad of paper have your spunk in it, tell us you didn't jerk off next to her and let mommy clean you up? "

Well that barrage of accusations broke the ice, Larry knew what he did when he said mommy, he brought me into it and he was a little regretful. I took it as a chance to show I was game for kidding and said, "I am not sure about his dream, but we joined our bags and I slept topless with this hot guy, I felt so warm and safe with his arm over me, maybe him putting his hand on my breast got him excited, I don't know. Sorry Curly, I guess I might have said too much."

Curly was fine with that setup, "That's is OK L, sorry I looked you over a little when you got ready for bed. I never expected to see you all the way naked and find out how hot you really are. I guess seeing your partly open vagina did provide some inspiration for some morning wood." Then he said, "Yes Larry, it was nice of L to give me a hand with my wood this morning. Her hands are so much softer, Joel is lucky to have her. You need to find yourself a girl to do that for you, then you won't have to jerk yourself off so much."

Then he turned toward me, "He is just jealous L, about me having a larger member, and getting a hand job from an experienced woman. I roomed with him for our first year at school, he spent a lot of extra time in the bathroom, if I wasn't there I would come home to Kleenex all around. Larry is what I would call a world-class wanker. If it would have been him in the tent with you, he might have woke you up, and got some on you."

He put Larry in his place, and I was glad to loosen them up and let them just imagine what it looked like, me jerking him off, but there was not much to it. I knew I can't be one of the guys, but I did not want to be a mom to them in a traditional sense, what fun is that.

We had our breakfast before we got ready to get back on the trail. The sun was out and I did not bother to put a bra on under the thin shirt. My nipples were hard in the morning air and showing when I told them, "Since most of the climbing is done and squeezing through tight passages as well, I let my puppies loose, and they will be bouncing. Just a warning, as even though we women like to be admired, and show off our breast now and then, don't be watching them and fall off the side of the mountain."

Larry was the most game one, and said, "OK L, may I be so bold to say you have some of the nicest ones, I've ever seen, can I sleep with you tonight? You have not been spooned until you have been spooned by me, I have bigger hands, I will keep those big breasts of yours warm."

I said, "OK, we will see, I can't say it is not an enticing thought, when it is your turn, I guess I would not mind you hanging on to one of my tits if you want to. But I warn you, if you decide to wack off your wiener in the middle of the night, I am not cleaning it up."

That shut him up for a while, they all knew now I was game for more than just nudity, and I knew how to play their game too. We were much more relaxed together that morning before we started hiking. It was our first meal of re-hydrated freeze-dried eggs and fried them up with jerky as our bacon. We were not going to be treated to all the fresh fish the other two hoped to get to be enjoying.

We were treated to some beautiful views that day though, and I let Larry take the lead since I had picked on him, I moved back behind the boys for even a better view. I was enjoying the bare backs and tight asses in their hiking shorts. All while they enjoyed the beautiful views of the mountains that day, and we're having a lot more fun around the campfire that evening after that playful exchange in the morning.

Moe was the quiet one, but he shyly asked that night around the fire if it was OK if he lit a small pipe, and that if I partake, if I would join them. He said he always wanted to get high in the mountains. I told him it was fine with me, but if he started singing Rocky Mountain High we would likely push him off a cliff. We sat at the fire and he reloaded the pipe twice, I was getting, well I think we all were pretty fucked up. I could tell the boys were uncomfortable with me again as I smoked with them, apparently their parents never smoked with them like we have with Jason once he was older.

We were two different generations, it was hard to come up with things to talk about so I talked about their friend and my son, "Let me tell you about the first time we let Jason smoke weed with us on one of these trips a couple of years back, it was on this trail close to where we are, he was 18, old enough to smoke we thought, and we were sure we were not introducing him to something new. We made camp near our favorite pond that is right up there a few hundred feet behind those rocks. He was excited about getting high with us and acting weird like you would expect the first time high with your parents, he was trying to come up with something to talk about. Trying to be funny he dared us to streak to the pond for him like he had heard people did in the old days. We had to inform him that it was not exactly our old days, but his grandparents, we were 80s kids, not 60s. Then I told him we have done similar things, and if he thought we were afraid to, we would strip here and race him to the pond for a dip."