Backpacking with College Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
907 Followers

"At that point, he realized that I have called his bluff before, and that his mom had not seen him naked much as an adult, never close up and I am sure he did not want to see us that way either. So not wanting to pass on the chance to fuck with his head while high, I went ahead and pulled off my top, then my shorts and panties right in front of him, and he was freaking out seeing me standing there in front of him, bald pussy and all. But we did not let him off, Joel stripped then too, so Jason had no choice but to join in."

"We were soon all standing together in the nude. It was my first time seeing his penis that close as a grown-up, and a little excited I started to notice. I was pretty proud of what his dad and I created. Like you guys, he has grown into such a fit young man. Well we raced him there and he won, he was in such a hurry to get his growing penis underwater."

Like when you do while telling a scary story I added, "You know that pond is just behind those rocks ahead. We can recreate that moment, and this time I might get to see all three penises on young men I am not related to. Seriously, I would not mind rinsing off tonight instead of in the morning, we would sleep better, we have been hiking and sweating for two days."

I thought they were ready for a story like that after me telling them about Curly's morning wood, but I might have overloaded the three stoned boys' senses a bit as they looked kind of like my son did, and it got quiet. I knew I had to keep things going so I just really committed myself, and stripped for them as I did for my son.

I was being looked over and that feeling in my pussy came back, but twofold. Small talk soon resumed and they were stripping as they kidded each other about me going to see the size of their endowments. They finished and we were all naked and I looked them over and said, "Yes, women my age like seeing cocks, especially on fit young men. I think there are still people out there who think us women don't like seeing a male naked, or like having sex as much. I am here to tell them we like cock, we like fucking just as much as men, maybe more, a women's sex drive kicks in a little older than a man's."

I put them at ease by jokingly saying, "This is not new to me, so don't worry about your little peckers getting, or not getting boners in front of this old girl, the water is not that warm this time of year and they will probably shrivel up a bit. But you will find the water quite refreshing. Just leave your clothes here inside the tents so they don't get wet, and just grab a towel, these are all backpacking tips I am giving you."

I guess I was feeling the pot, it makes me horny, and I wondered if Joel got lucky with Jen, if he does and I don't I will never live it down, yes we are competitive. That fuck in the cabin had he and I both worked up, and we gave each other the OK to connect with these young adults if the chance comes, but bathing is one thing, fucking one of them would still take some forwardness on my part.

These boys are still going to be more reluctant since I am their buddy's mom. I don't have to tell you how men and women are treated and judged differently.

Nothing was going to happen if I did not make it, so I threw my towel over my shoulder and headed to the pond, showing my ass to the three naked boys that were following me like my little ducklings, I just could not wait to get a good look at them.

The pond was crystal clear and the moon was reflecting in it. I was glad I suggested it, and I was not lying that it was partly because I hated sleeping sweaty, but mostly to have some daring fun with my son's friends. I walked slowly in the water giving them extra time to see my ass.

This was a new experience, I haven't even been naked with long-time friends our age in quite a while. I guess I missed it, just being naked in front of someone other than Joel, I am sure he does too. Even though I was too conservative in college, after we got married we had some wild parties with pot and booze when we were younger, and Jason would go off to his grandparents for a weekend. After everyone but some close friends left, we would on occasion wake up with someone's spouse other than our own the next morning, I miss all of that but the hangovers.

Looking at those young naked bodies of theirs in the moonlight, their tight asses, and their lovely penises exposed, had me wanting every one of them. My God, I was getting turned on, and close to out of control, I just wanted to grab one of them. These boys weren't pumped up like dancers in a club, often bodybuilders full of steroids, and often gay. What I was looking at was athletic everyday young men, with fit bodies au natural, a MILFs dream.

Curly had already had, well, almost had a real handy from me, and he dared to ask me if I wanted him to launch me up for a dive? I said "OK," I was happy to show more of me out of the water, and make some more body-to-body contact with him. I told him I was fine with it, but that they had to all take a turn so I could see who was the strongest man, by launching me the highest.

They were game, I think even excited, Larry was first. I was going to get all I could out of it, and made sure our naked bodies made contact before he cupped his hands to boost me. I acted as I had never had done it before, and was so close I felt the tip of his penis touch me as I said, "Is this right, I have not done this in a long time, its kind of a guy thing, am I too close?"

I knew it wasn't how you get ready, but I was not going to miss a chance to feel his penis. I was being so, so bad. But when would I ever get this chance again, I am not getting younger either, and MILFs get more young stuff than matures, they get stuck with young daddy figures. A mature is what I would be sooner than I would like. Yes, we all want young stuff, if us women, not just our husbands, youth is power.

I tried to come up with some other swimming game, Marco Polo is for kids, so not thinking I said, how about a chicken fight I have done that a lot. It got quiet for a minute, and before I figured it out on my own, Curly confirmed what were to be my second thoughts, "Since we are not in trunks, that game would be more than OK for the guy that gets you and has your, well, gets to feel you bald vagina on the back of their neck, but the one that gets his friend's dick and balls back there is not going to be a happy camper."

We all laughed, and he was right, but it was the only other swimming activity that would make us touch I could think of. I agreed that we should go back to the camp even though I was enjoying being naked with the boys. Once we toweled off a little it at least felt like a warmer night than the first one, probably because we were out of the colder water, and the night was still. I love being nude with them and stayed with my boldness and did not try to cover myself again, just threw my towel over my shoulder again as I led them back. They did the same, as they followed me, it's hard to wiggle your naked ass without it looking so deliberate, but I tried.

We got back to the camp, we were dry in most places of our bodies, but not all. I suggested we stoke the fire that we had let get down when we left, and let it dry us the rest of the way before dressing. We had a lot of wood, we had been lucky in finding it, we went through some dead trees on the way there that had fallen years ago, very easy to break off pieces. So we picked up and carried as many as the four of us could handle to this spot.

We soon had a roaring fire, and no brush around to cause it to spread. Once we had broken the ice they were getting more comfortable being naked with me. I don't think any of us wanted to get dressed right away, it's fun being stoned and naked at any age, that is one thing good that started in the '60s. I certainly did not want to lose the view of their spectacular young bodies, with their exposed penises, now warming up and showing some life.

I spotted Larry using one of his hands to try to excite his member a little more, for me I guess. They were across from me, sitting on rocks we arranged, their penises were dangling down in an arch, a view a woman of my age could not help but enjoy. I was the leader, horny and wanting some cock so bad, it was up to me to keep things going. I had to be the aggressor, the others were afraid to escalate things because of me being their buddy's mom.

I told them, "Having you boys looking at this "Old Gal's Breasts and Vagina,'' while naked, and not seeming to mind it too much gives me a thrill I never experienced before, my nipples are hard, and it's all I can do not to touch myself. I can see it in your penises that seeing me naked must at least not turn you off. If it's OK with you, we can stay naked around the fire until bedtime if it does not get too cold. There is no one for miles around. Maybe we can even smoke some more pot if you like. Being high naked and outdoors in a group is a turn-on, anything you do while high is more intense."

Larry said, "I think I can speak for all of us, we would love to spend some more time naked with you. But you can cut out the Old Gal stuff, you and all of us know you are no "Old Gal to us," you are in reality one hot MILF, like some of our female professors you turn us on. I noticed on the trail up here your legs are just beautiful, so muscular, then there is that fine ass of yours, looking at it alone kept me a little stiff."

Larry then added, "We'll let it be known you are a beautiful blue- eyed blond, and I love those big breasts of yours, with their hard nipples. I would just love to nibble on them. But, I better stop and just say you are just plain fit, and sexy as hell. Just seeing your breasts, and a little of that slit between your legs, well, there is a part of me that would like to be in there, and that part is getting pretty hard just looking at you." (When he was saying that, he stood up and lifted his now partially erect cock to show the state of it to me.) He was then standing there with his half-hard cock in hand as he said, "I am not lying when I say I would love to share this soon to be a total boner with you if you were interested, and not Jason's mom, and someplace private as well of course."

I can't lie and say I was not excited about the thought of this young man showing me, and just offering his cock to me. Right about then, he showed some embarrassment about waving his cock around for me and sat down.

I tried to sell them that it was OK then, "If that is how all of you all feel tonight, how about let's just let me be the proverbial Hot MILF Larry claims I am. "Humor me I may never get a chance to be with three young men like this again."

"Seriously boys, don't worry about me being married or Jason's mom, he knows his mom and dad pretty well, and that we would not change from what he knows is our normalcy. We don't hide things like that from him anymore. He knows that we have had some wild times with other partners, we keep very little from him. He knew that on this trip Joel and I would be naked in front of you boys and Jen. Joel and I already discussed that any interaction with you in addition to just being naked would be something we were OK with, but we wouldn't share with Jason."

"What I am saying is, let's let it be known for the record, what has, and might happen on this trip stays here. I only reserve the right to tell my husband, especially if he gets lucky in some way with Jen, and I hope he does. We just don't keep it from each other, that would be cheating."

"That said, and before I regret what I said, and get embarrassed like Larry did when he offered me his cock, let's smoke some more weed. If any of you make an offer of your cock like Larry did, don't do it unless you are serious, I am one horny MILF and would rather suck on a young cock than a pipe right now, and I don't feel the need for it to be in private, I always liked being watched having sex in the right situation. Moe, where is that pipe?"

I managed to blow them away again with what I said, and if that did not convince them that nasty fun is not off the table, nothing would. Moe passed the pipe around again, I am not used to the potency of today's pot, and I was getting pretty fucked up from this third pass.

I got greedy, and then wanted to do something with not just one, but all of them while high. Or at very least do something with one of their cocks in front of the rest of them. I guess I have an exhibitionist tendency too.

Like with the games at the pond I was drawing a blank, so I came up with a challenge that was kind of dumb, but pretty damn bold and hot to think about. I knew they like me checking out their endowments, and my libido had control of me at that point, being naked with three 20 somethings, and having one stand up and wave, then offer his hardening cock to me likely caused me to come up with a way to try to get things started.

I spoke directly to Larry and said, "Larry, despite your statement about me being hot, I see you are all showing some signs of excitement, but you or no one else here is sporting what I would classify as an actual hardon from seeing this Hot MILF you claim that I am. Maybe you were not being honest, I saw you playing with your wiener a little to get what you showed me."

"How about this for a challenge. I am stoned and horny, and the thought of seeing some, and I mean real boners from all three of my boys at once thrills me, in fact, just visualizing the sight of it has me wet. The first one of you boys able to get yourself all the way hard, but without touching themselves gets a prize. So hands off your peckers boys, you are young, and I know the kind of hardons someone your age is capable of, I have already seen one on Curly."

"I will be the judge, judging a hardon contest between 3 young men is any MILF's dream. But let me make it clear, it has to be sticking straight out in front of you while you're standing up straight without being touched. I am older, but if you are not lying about me being hot to you, me being all the way naked should get you stiff."

Despite working up to this, they were all a little shocked, it shocked me too that I came up with and gave them that kind of challenge. I made a promise of a prize too without thinking that out. It all sounded like the script of a porn clip to even me. I was afraid I lost them, but then I saw my boys all looking down at their own, and each other's groins to see how their cocks were progressing compared to their friends. I hoped I was not overrating my nakedness, maybe they got used to it?

I was not seeing the results I expected, and Larry was the one showing the most courage again to tell me why, he asked, "Will you in any way be part of the prize you are promising? I was not lying when I said you are one hot lady, especially naked, or that I would share my hard cock with you, but you are sitting their legs closed now, we saw more of you earlier, and at the pond. It sounds like the view you gave Curly last night was an epic one to get him that hard. If we could see a little more of what you showed him, I think you will get to see exactly what you are describing? I mean think about it, you are asking for a total erection from us without any physical stimulation, you have a good view of our penises, how about returning the favor and let us see more of your sex too."

I said, "OK, on the first question, I have not thought it out I guess, but how about the first to achieve a stiff cock gets at least a sample of this MILF's oral skills. Let's just call it a somewhat abbreviated blow job from his friend's mom right here in front of the losers, yes it's crazy, but I am saying I am willing to take one of your penises in my mouth and suck it a little, maybe even finish you with a handy, I am guessing just promising that might help you out. The last one stiff will have to carry the heaviest pack the rest of the trip. If the thought of that is not enough, I guess I am willing to show more of my vagina, it did get Curly hard when I undressed in the tent, but remember, no touching yourselves now, not yet anyway, maybe later if what I show you fails to work."

Since at least Larry wants to see more, if you agree with him, go get me my sleeping bag and bring it out here for me to sit on instead of this little towel on a small rock that could not be more uncomfortable, then I can lean back, and open my legs for you and give you the more in-depth view Larry was requesting."

That motivated them, they all three jumped up, and like the Stooges, in true Larry, Curly, and Moe fashion, almost knocking each other down. Larry I think was already stiffer just from getting the nerve to make his last statement.

I could not help but feel a little strange, and a little guilty for how far I was going, I was being slutty, but that was all overridden by my horniness, and the excitement I was feeling from having the three of my boys more excited now.

I was no longer so timid, and I just leaned back with knees in the air spread my legs, and got to work. It was a little dark except for the moon and fire, but I could see it was enough to give them a pretty good view. I showed them my slit, by taking two fingers up and down it opening up my slit and said, "How about that, can you see my MILF pussy, does it look like a younger women's? Does thinking about the possibility of getting to put your cock inside it on this trip get you hard?"

It was something seeing their cocks starting to react already, but I did lay it on pretty heavy. The courage they were showing just going along with this for me was surprising. All three of them were now standing up, and closer to me, all wanting to see more of me, and be seen as the first one with his dick perpendicular to his body, (pun intended). There was no longer a chill in the air around me. I guess I got myself so hot I was radiating heat.

I figured it was a good time to show them that my mouth might not be the only part of me I am willing to let them penetrate if things ever got that far on this trip. I spread my legs further, and opened the lips of my pussy with my fingers showing my opening to them, I felt so turned on doing it, that I could no longer stop myself from inserting my fingers.

"Is this what you wanted to see boys, did you want to see how this slutty MILF masturbates?"

I was committed now, not to mention just plain needing some immediate stimulation. I spread my legs even further, wide open as I was fucking myself. I was not lying to them, I was just plain masturbating like I would have in private to get myself off. I had never masturbated for anybody but Joel before that.

It was dead quiet, I could tell they all wanted to put their hands on their cocks after seeing me going at myself. I could not stop myself from moaning, believe me, I was not faking it, being watched by three naked boys caused it to be more intense.

Larry who had a head start was first to be walking around in front of me and got close to my face with his hard wiener as he swung his hips so it would wiggle. He did it while holding his hands up in the air, proving it was truly a hands-free boner pointing straight out in front of him. Then he turned to proudly show the other boys he had a full erection and was the winner.

Soon, just a few seconds later the others achieved the same success, and the boys looked so proud of their hard cocks protruding from their fit bodies, it's a man thing. I was going to have to pay up, but I was so looking forward to getting to suck a young cock.

I motioned Larry the winner to come over to me before I lost my nerve. Curly was second to be hard, poor Moe, he was last, but I can't say he was any less hung than Larry, about the same lengthwise but he had a thicker shaft, yes we girls notice those things.

inafantasy
inafantasy
907 Followers