Backpacking with College Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys came back without warning, it was my naked body's daylight debut and not on purpose, it helped my self-esteem as they seemed to enjoy being able to see me better. I put on my shorts but did not put my top on right away, I just could not get tired of the attention my boobs always get.

Later when we got back on the trail I put my top back on, we did not have far to go, and would still have plenty of daylight when we made camp again. We made it down to the river before we set up camp, and made a fire close to the water to cook and then sit around after dark. We sure were sick of dehydrated food and Larry and I managed to catch a few fish with the two tiny travel rods and some fake bait I packed, if we had proper equipment and live bait we could have caught more. It was enough for us all to get our own fish with our other food.

I let Curly do the cooking, and he had sauteed some mushrooms with the fish, they did not look like mushrooms I was used to and questioned where they even got them. I guess it was during their little exploration by themselves. I was a little suspicious, but there is nothing like freshly caught fish in the wilderness even without us having any spices other than salt and pepper. It did not matter, I can't say the mushrooms were that good on top of the fish, in fact, I would have thrown them off if they weren't there looking, I sure hoped they were not poison. It was still a gourmet meal after all the dehydrated crap we were surviving on.

It was early, too soon to stoke up the fire as we had over two hours of daylight left. We sat around the small cooking fire and talked about the trip so far after dinner. I could tell something was up as I was the focus of attention more than ever on the trip.

We talked some more and Larry the smooth talker ask me, "How are you feeling? Have you ever done mushrooms before?"

"Oh, so that is what is going on with all the attention I am getting with my clothes on. You want to see if I am getting off. I have never done them before, but I have done other hallucinogens, and I think I can feel myself losing some sense of reality. Am I sitting around here with a bunch of still horny college kids that probably want to get naked with me again today, I remember how young guys are, once you suck or let one of them fuck you they just expect more?"

Larry said, "Well you know the thought of your naked body, with our cocks in one of its orifices has crossed our minds. You have to admit it has been a fun trip, you teaching us how to backpack and camp, and how an experienced woman sucks a cock, or fucks you. That was all great and unexpected for sure. We figure it's your turn to have us do something special that is just for your pleasure. Is there anything we can do to show our appreciation?

I said, "What went down last night was unexpected but yet not something I did not want to happen, the older you get the more fantasies you seem to get, and sex with a younger guy is high on the list, sex with three of them, I would never have thought was possible at my age. I remember how it feels to get fucked up on hallucinogens and run around naked, so I am game for something involving nudity if I am reading your thoughts correctly?"

Larry looked at and surveyed the rest of the boys by looking their way, and got some Yes Nods. Saying, "It's unanimous you sexy thing, you can't be naked too much for us, just tell us what you have in mind and you got it."

I had a different idea, something rarer for a woman, and asked them, "You do know what CFNM is I am sure? I think I might enjoy being clothed and having 3 nude boys running around just for me to admire their young fit bodies.

You can start fulfilling this fantasy by getting naked for me while it is still daylight while letting me stay dressed for a while. There is nothing a MILF likes better than fit boys with their young cocks flopping around in the open. I guess it is because it is something out of the ordinary for me and most women. I saw you after dark, I just want to admire the fit bodies that God gave you in the daylight.

A half-hour went by and like me, they were now pretty fucked up on the shrooms. They were up and running around like I hoped they would, they were young men, but this brought out the boy that was still in them, and they even started making fun of each other like I was not even there.

They were Frisbee tossing, some type of game they were into and I did not try to figure out the rules. I think they forgot they were being watched, and that is what I hoped for. Up until then, I had just a mild high from the shrooms but no hallucinations, but now they were starting. Drug or mushroom-induced hallucinations are never portrayed very well in movies. Some geek special effects guy that never even smoked a joint probably gets the job. In reality, they can be consistent, but usually come and go in milliseconds.

Watching my boys throw the Frisbee was one of those times they came and went. The first ones I noticed was that their penises were not just a swinging as they threw the disk, they were down almost to their knees, swinging more like an elephant's trunk does. Everything else on their bodies were in normal proportions at that point. I guess it was because I was so interested and fixated on them my mind decided to give me an extra treat, I like seeing huge young cocks!

Soon a dispute over the game they were playing led to them fighting arm to arm as young guys do. I just loved it, because of them being nude, their exaggerated huge cocks were swinging and they sometimes smacked the other guy with them, well it looked like that to me. I think for us that is the equivalent of guys seeing two girls kiss. I don't enjoy seeing males have sex, but seeing this play with their exaggerated cocks making incidental contact was a turn-on, and eventually, I was starting to wonder what would be the best way to transition and join them naked.

The Frisbee game soon came to an end, when Larry and Curly ended up on the ground wresting as part of a dispute in the game while the other two of us watched. This was not goofing around my brother was a high school wrestler and I had to go to matches. The two of them were serious about pinning the other. It was not meant to be erotic but it was to me, they were naked!

Curly got the best of him and had him pinned. Larry, unlike any young man, was not going to accept defeat and was trying everything to break loose and or maybe even pin him. In a move out of desperation I guess, he surprised Curly, us, and himself I think, as he reached over to try to get a hold on Curly's arm or leg and failed. He was then grasping for any part of him, now in my eyes their cocks were as big as their limbs, and in the process of trying to get a hold on him he ended up with his hand gripping Curly's cock that was not just big to me, but now somewhat stiff. I think that part was true, just not the size, the adrenaline, testosterone mix that was flowing through their bodies would likely make them hard. I don't know how Moe perceived it from where his mind was from the shrooms, but to me, it looked like an honest mistake. It was strange but it made the whole scene hotter to me.

Curly was not having it, and could not pull away without hurting himself, so he let go of Larry with one of his hands, but then grabbed Larry's over-sized cock, now they both were pinned, maybe it was on purpose, you can't break away from someone holding your cock I guess, the equivalent of a female with a hand full of another one's breast.

They were locked in a wrestling hold that they likely never experienced or expected to ever be in, and it was something the other two of us had never seen. It wasn't at all like gay porn, it was not gay, and it probably would not look the same if I was not hallucinating.

They were fucked up and worn out, so they let go of each other, probably after realizing what they actually had a hold of. They were just laying there spent, and looking so good with their young cocks standing up almost totally hard from the contact, which meant to me they were well over a foot tall.

I had plenty of time to enjoy their sexy young bodies, their penis's in all possible exaggerated stages, flaccid, semi-aroused, aroused, and the ever-popular state with us MILFs, rock-hard.

I decided that considering the recent naked Frisbee toss, that ended with a fiercely contested wrestling match that even involved their man-hoods, I should come up with something that could not be considered anything but heterosexual. The purpose was to make them forget the likely rarely seen wrestling move, cock grabbing. I told them, "Well that was great, seeing your cocks all swinging around like that, and banging against each other was strangely enjoyable for me on these shrooms."

"I am now totally fucked up from the shrooms, and ready to join you in my natural state. I just can't get enough of my boys' cocks I guess. Watching big cocks swinging has this MILF wanting to be fucked again tonight."

I was asked how I would like to fuck, and since I was the aggressor last night I stated, "Would the three of you be interested in making me your cum slut? Stripping my clothes off as I role play and say "No Please Don't do that." I want you to have your way, then fuck me, all of you. But I want you to act like you are taking me against my will."

They just stood there in amazement at what I asked for, and the way I wanted it done. I was amazed as well that I did. But they are the ones that drugged me, it gave me the courage to ask for a fantasy, the thought of a role play sex with multiple hot young guys, and against my will is what I came up with, a rape role play. I have had the fantasy of being taken by multiple guys for years, actually being raped was never part of it. It was a fictional fantasy, and this was my chance to just play it out.

Larry said, "I told you anything you want from us, none of us have had any drama courses that I know of, so it will likely be a little corny, and not well-acted, but I think we have proven that our fucking will meet your expectations."

No one else had anything to say or objected, and Larry took charge, he lined them up, bare butt cheek to bare butt cheek in front of me. Saying his first lines that I thought were perfect, "Here we are, your last degrading view of us, you know how guys don't like their naked bodies touching. Well, there are three of us boys that are willing to touch, as we make you lick our groin areas, and suck our cocks you slut, every last one of them until we say you're done."

I decided to reply in my role of victim and not as well put as Larry, "Oh No, get those big cocks away from me, I am a happily married woman and your friend's mom, don't make me lick you and suck your cocks. If I do, you will just want to fuck my MILF pussy over and over as well, please don't."

Curly, "You slut, this is all your fault, you know you are a hot MILF that boys like us can not resist. So sexy and irresistible dressed in hiking clothes, but with no bra, and no panties. Then making us parade around you naked in daylight so you could enjoy watching us like you would animals in a zoo. Now you are trying to act like you weren't lusting for these hard young cocks as you continued to flirt with us."

"I'm sorry I treated you like you were just put on this earth to please us MILFs, but if you have to punish me for it, get closer to me so I can lube your cocks up with saliva, to make it easier on my throat when you shove your big cocks down there and make me gag on them."

They did, and then I wrapped my arms around all three boy butts and held them there together as I licked every part of their genitalia, sucked every ball, and toyed with each of their knobs until I could feel them squirming as I held them tightly together. They were supposed to be torturing me, but they weren't too happy having their naked male bodies squashed all together, but the view for me was fantastic. But hey, they were getting their cocks sucked.

Once I knew they were as worked up as they could get, I let go and they proceeded to face fuck me. I opened my throat and took them so deep that I was gasping for breath, and tears were coming out of my eyes, but I loved every bit of it.

Moe surprised me again being the quiet one I was so close to, "I hope you are learning your lesson you Dirty MILF, taking advantage of us young boys in your charge. But we want to make sure you do not take advantage of any more boys like us. We are not so young not to want to spread your legs and hold them, so we can take turns eating your pussy until you speak in tongues, and then use our hard young cocks to fuck you till you can't speak at all."

The shrooms were helping me get into this fantasy uninhibited and enjoy it. Moe's dialog was surprising but set the stage for what they did. I was still dressed, but they stripped me, rough enough to sell it as a rape, but not enough to hurt me. Having three naked fit 6 ft plus boys pretending to be raping me as they undressed me was such a thrill in itself. I can't describe how it felt, two of my big boys pulling my shorts off holding my arms down and spreading my legs to expose my pussy. I tried to act ashamed but was loving the fact that my pussy was so exposed to them. Then opened my shirt exposing my breasts as well, and Larry nibbled on my nipples as the other two pulled it off of my arms.

Now I was totally naked in daylight with my three naked boys again, I loved the way it felt, just as good as the night before. They soon had my legs spread and my pussy in the air, and I was looking down as one by one they all took a turn eating my pussy. This was so different than any sex I had in front of anyone before. Looking down and seeing one of my boys tongue fucking me, and licking my clit, and now it was their tongues that were looking too big to penetrate my opening. My two other boys standing there watching with huge cocks in hand keeping them ready for their turn.

I was into it, and just imagining they were taking this MILF against her will, "You boys are so bad, torturing your friend's mom by stripping her and then trying to gobble up her pussy, I see you stroking your cocks to keep them hard, you better not even think of fucking me with those huge cocks of yours, they are not going to fit in my little pussy."

But not only did they fuck me after the oral, but they also forced me to suck the other's cocks as they took turns fucking me. I don't know how many times I came during the oral, the number did not matter, and maybe I was speaking in tongues, but they were not far off saying they were going to fuck me till I could not speak, as I was losing my voice during the fucking part, I told them, "Oh Fuck, you boys you are wearing my MILF Pussy out, save some pussy for poor husband Joel, who I am sure is not taking advantage of young Jen, he is not like you dirty young guys."

I just can't describe the euphoria of being taken by the three of them. They all fucked me hard, and in different positions, and more than once, it was my first train. I loved being doggie while Curly shoved his big cock in and out of me. He knows he is big, and was teasing me taking slow but deep strokes pulling all the way out on each stroke and then ramming my pussy hole with his big knob and shoving it all the way in again, and he did this as the other two took turns using my mouth as their fuck hole. It sounds weird to some, but I enjoyed this fantasy of being degraded like a cumslut, but I guess only because it was just role-playing, and we were all stoned.

By the time they were done with me, I had taken all three of their cumshots inside me. We ended up around the fire passing a pipe full of weed around to mellow out. I was not done being a cum slut, so I sat there with my legs spread so they could see the great big pie that formed on my pussy and was still dripping on the ground. I did not stop teasing them, I was taking my fingers and dipping them in their combined pie and licking them clean.

We sat around still naked and mellow and talked until late, critiqued each other's acting skills and dialog. Even though I knew I had enough I still wanted to tease them. I continued to sit legs spread so wide, that my pussy hole opened up even more, and any leftover cum and juices of my own oozed out. I forgot I was with young horny studs that would have fucked me again if I would have even hinted I wanted it. I did succeed in making them have to play with themselves for me to watch, or maybe it was meant as torture. Let's just say it was an arousing conversation, I was too tired and full of cum to fuck, but not to join them in seeking self-pleasure. They were so used to jerking off for, and with me by then, I don't think it bothered them doing in front of each other.

I might have been talked into another round of fucking but I was quite tired and my pussy needed a break, so I just laid back and let them cum all over me again, some on my face, and the rest on my breasts and stomach. I looked like the cum slut poster child after that. I broke out of character then, "Thank you guys for doing that for me, I love all three of you for helping me fulfill such a sick, but yet hot fantasy."

Moe cleaned me up with a towel, and then carried me to the tent, he did not ask for anything but suggested we slept together. It made me wonder if was having some of the same feelings I had. We put our bags together laid on one, covered with the other as we spooned and snuggled all night. I hated to admit to myself that I felt a little like a teen in love that night. I hoped it would go away with the high from the shrooms and all the fucking I got. Despite our ages, I knew it was just the kind of love that sometimes feels real after you fuck someone new, but knowing it just can not be can hurt you just the same.

I was the first to wake up, I felt like I woke up from a sexual dream, but it was all true. I looked at Moe, still sleeping so peacefully, but making a big tent with his cock. I know it is just natural for a young guy to get them, and that it did not mean he was dreaming about me. But I wanted it, I just plain wanted more of him, and only him that one last time, and just had to uncover it. I lifted the cover to see the most beautiful example of young morning wood in front of me, on such a beautiful boy. I just had to pull the top bag off, and just look at him laying there his young body so beautiful as he was stretched out naked. He was still sleeping, and I thought I could just look at it, and the beautiful boy that was sporting it. But just then the sun was starting to rise over the tent and illuminating his perfect young body making it glow in my eyes.

I was wrong, I could not just observe the beauty of him with his hard cock standing up like that. He was still asleep but his cock wasn't, it was like it was on its own in teasing me. I wanted it, and to justify taking it in my mouth I thought, what better treat could I give him as a goodbye than to maybe wake up thinking he was having a wet dream, only to see it was his naked friend's mom sucking his cock again.

I delicately held his balls and bottom of his shaft as to not wake him as I licked his knob. I could see on his face and by the movements, twitches, that at least his fit body liked it. I was simply giving him a climax to his dream by stimulating his involuntary erection. Maybe I was just justifying what I was doing was for him by having his big cock in my mouth one last time was for me too. He was awake but did not open his eyes until he came, and I swallowed his load. He said, "I guess I have never had a real woman until now, and one with as big a sex drive as mine, I could get used to this, you're so special to me."

That was all that was said, or needed to be for that matter.

Despite all the activity the night before, and that morning, things were pretty normal. Curly was the cook again and he hydrated some more fucking eggs, this was a dehydrated omelet or supposed to be, the boys wanted to add some leftover shrooms to it, but I stopped them, we had to get back that day and still had a way to hike, it would be hard to get lost walking up beside a river, but on mushrooms, we might have.