Older Brother's Turn with The Slut

Story Info
After Dad, it's the brother's turn with the cock slut.
2.7k words
4.66
39.9k
128

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WalkKlaw
WalkKlaw
170 Followers

This is a sequel to

Backseat Fun On Dad's Lap. Give it a read before this if you want some more context.

Please leave a comment with scenarios you'd like to see our cock slut in. All ideas are welcome.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy.

===============

I gulped.

"Oh," I said, as I saw my brother's phone. On the screen was a photo our dad had taken of me earlier today. It was me, on my knees outside of our car, Dad's big cock resting on my face, a glob of cum on my cheek, and my mouth open as my tongue reached out for Dad's cock.

"W-why... how...?" I asked, my face getting hotter and my heart beating faster. I felt a hand grabbing one of my butt cheeks.

"Dad and I share a lot of things. He sent me this so I could see he had a new slut," my brother, Mark, replied. He let go of my butt and put his hand inside my shorts and underwear, then easily slipped two fingers inside my butt. "Oh, he's broken you in alright..."

Was this real? I had spent the day getting fucked by my Dad on our car as Mom drove, completely blind to what we were doing, and now Mark had his fingers inside me? My mind was in a daze, and I barely noticed as Mark led me to the dining room and bent me over the table. He took off my shorts and underwear and groped my butt cheeks.

"We have about... 15 minutes before they come back with dinner, so let me tell you how this works," he said, spreading my cheeks. His fingers dug into my plump flesh. "Mom and you are cock sluts. We have cocks. We fuck you. Everyone is happy, yeah?"

I felt something massive land on top of my butt. His cock. Yep, he was as big as Dad. Wait...

"Mom?!" I asked, my mind clearing a bit.

No way my brother had said that. He was fucking her? Dad knew? What? No, no, this was a dream. Had to be.

Mark chuckled, "That's right. Caught her watching me masturbate once years ago. Had her on my bed just seconds after that. Then I talked to Dad and we worked it out."

Mark lined up his cock with my hole and pushed. His cock slid in slowly and smoothly, until he was completely inside me. We both moaned. Yeah, this was real. Not a dream.

"Mmmm, very nice. So anyway, we decided that we'd start sharing every slut we found. And we've had many. Men, women, it's like we're magnets for cock sluts," he grabbed my butt and started thrusting into me slowly. "Shame though, I wanted to get to you first."

I grabbed the table and moaned as Mark's cock filled me up. He grunted and slowly increased the speed. Harder, faster, deeper, he fucked me.

"Ungh... first? Ah... fuuu-... fuck me... what... do you mean?" I managed to speak, in-between thrusts.

"We've had our sights on you for a while. So, new house, only two beds set up, one for Mom and Dad, and we'd share the other. Sweet older brother sleeping with his little bro," Mark explained, his breathing growing rougher as he kept thrusting into me. "And I know I'd have you on my cock before we even got on the bed."

After that, I couldn't even think as Mark pumped his cock into me. My moans and the sound of his pelvis hitting me filled the house.

Eventually, Mark thrust so hard that the table moved and he erupted inside me. Load after load of hot cum painted my insides, joining the many loads Dad had deposited in me during the trip. My cock, trapped between my body and the table, shot my own cum onto the table.

As we caught our breaths, Mark removed his cock from my butt and let me stand up. I saw my cum on the table and slurped it all up. Then I got on my knees and took his cock in my mouth, cleaning it up. I wanted to suck it, but Mark stopped me.

"Time's up. We'll continue later," he said. Sure enough, we heard our parents opening the door. We put our clothes back on just in time.

"Dinner's here!" Mom shouted as she headed to the kitchen. Mark followed after her.

Dad entered the dining room and came up to me. He grabbed my chin and looked at me. Then he slid his thumb into my mouth, and I started sucking on it.

"Good slut," he said, smiling. I moaned.

He removed his finger and we both walked to the kitchen. As we entered it, I saw that Mark had his hand on my mom's butt, kneading one of her cheeks. It was all true, then.

After that, we ate dinner and talked about my brother's house, how my university studies were going, and other normal family stuff. All of this... normality, I guess, initially felt weird after all that had happened during the day, but I got used to it.

Mom and Dad stayed at the dining table while Mark and I sat side by side on the living room sofa, which had its back turned towards the table. While my brother put on a random show on the television, I fished out his cock. Damn, even flaccid, it was big.

I wrapped my hands around the shaft and started jerking it as it quickly grew to a massive size comparable to Dad's cock. Mark put an arm over around me and pulled me closer to him. I leaned my head on chest and he grabbed a handful of my butt cheeks.

We watched the show, while I pumped my hands up and down his cock and he squeezed and groped my butt.

I heard my parents get up. Mark grabbed a pillow and put it over his cock, hiding it. Mom walked over to us and gave us each a kiss on the cheek.

"We're going to bed. Good night, boys."

"Good night, mom," we both replied. As she walked away, Mark removed the pillow and took off his clothes. I jumped off the sofa, got on my knees in front of him, and grabbed his cock.

As I started licking Mark's cock, Dad walked past us and let out a laugh. "Have fun."

"You too," Mark said to him.

I kept licking up and down the massive shaft, covering it in saliva. Then I swirled my tongue around the cock head, while my hands pumped up and down. I licked the precum that came out.

"Are we hiding from Mom?" I asked as I took my tongue off his cock for a bit, my hands continuing their movements.

"While it's fun, sure. Secrecy adds a little spice, you know?" Mark replied. I took his cock head into my mouth and started swirling my tongue around while I sucked. "Plus, haven't I been fucking her without you knowing for a long time?"

That was true. Doing the same to her wouldn't hurt.

Over the next couple of minutes, I sucked, licked, jerked, and worshiped my older brother's cock. He was right, this was a magnet for cock sluts like me. I could see why Mom had fallen for it. First, Dad's cock, now Mark's. Yes, this was heaven.

Mark put a hand on my head and lightly pushed me down. I took the hint and swallowed his cock, taking it all the way to the base. Mark moaned as I did it.

"Even Mom couldn't do that the first time... Mhmmm. Keep going, slut," he said.

I started bobbing my head up and down, sucking his cock. Mark grabbed my hair and moaned more and more as I sucked him off. My tongue lapped at his shaft when I took him into my throat and swirled around his cock head when I had only the head in my mouth.

Soon, I felt his cock twitch and Mark pulled my head away. He grabbed his cock with his other hand, aimed at my face, and pumped it. His cum shot out and hit me on my forehead, cheeks, nose, and open mouth. My face was covered in cum. Then he put his cock on my tongue and kept cumming inside my mouth.

When he finished, he let go of me and leaned back on the sofa. I held my cum-filled mouth open and looked at him, in all his naked glory. His ripped, muscular body glistened with sweat. His cock lay against his abs. A king on his throne, and me, his little brother, on my knees.

"Swallow," he commanded.

I closed my mouth and swallowed all of the thick cum. Yummy. It was delicious. It took me several gulps until I opened my mouth again, to show him it was empty. He smiled and licked his lips.

"The cum on your face stays there," he said, as he got up and picked up his clothes. I nodded, and then yelped as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

Mark walked towards his bedroom. As we got to the corridor that led to the bedrooms, I could hear my mom moaning as Dad fucked her. Mark paused to listen, then smacked my butt and entered his room. He closed the door and threw me onto his bed.

I took off my shirt while he removed my shorts and underwear. Then he pulled me to the edge of the bed, grabbed my legs and put my feet on his shoulders. Then he lined up and thrust into me.

"Both sluts getting fucked at the same time. This is your future, cock slut," Mark said as he began pumping his cock into me.

He wasted no time with slow thrusts, he just went at it hard and fast. His balls hit my butt with every deep thrust. My cock moved wildly, leaking precum all over me.

"Cum for me," he said.

I grabbed my cock, but before I could move my hand, I came. Cum shot all over my torso. My butt squeezed around my brother's cock as I came.

My moans, his moans, the sound of him fucking me hard. I was sure this was like what I heard coming from my parents' bedroom.

Mark kept fucking me for several more minutes. Then he thrust deep into me and came. Once again, he painted my insides with warm cum.

It seemed that Mark had unlimited stamina like Dad, because instead of stopping to rest and recover, my brother just turned me around and continued fucking me.

Eventually, hours later, with my body covered in cum, we fell asleep. He spooned me with his cock inside my butt, his arms around me.

The next morning, I woke up alone. I got up, and groggily walked out of the bedroom. I didn't even notice that I was naked and covered in dry cum. What I did notice was that sounds of people fucking drifted out of the other bedroom.

I headed to the bathroom and took a shower. It helped, not just with cleaning the cum off my body, but also by relieving some of the fatigue from yesterday.

When I got out of the bathroom, I could still hear them fucking. I walked up to that bedroom, stopping at the half-open door. Instead of Dad, I saw my brother slowly but steadily fucking my mom on the bed. She had her face down, ass up, and her face was turned away from the door.

A hand grabbed my ass, I looked up and saw Dad standing there. We both watched Mark and Mom fucking as he groped my butt.

Mark noticed us and smirked. Then he spanked my mom's butt. From the positioning of her body, he was fucking her pussy.

"We... hmm... have to stop," Mom said.

"Oh? Why is that?" Mark asked.

"Your brother will... ah fuuck.. he'll find out," she replied, using a pillow to muffle her moans.

"I told you, he's taking a shower. But you know he slept in my bed, right?"

I felt Dad's cock on my butt. He used his hands to squeeze my cheeks and open them wide, then he slid inside my hole. He put a hand on my belly and started thrusting into me. His other hand went to my mouth, holding it close so I couldn't make a sound.

"You... you didn't!" Mom said. Mark stared at us as he kept pumping into her.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I fucked him all night," he replied. He started speeding up his movements. "Maybe he's a cock slut like you."

"Aaah hmm. I'm sure he is. He's been teasing your father lately."

Oh, she knew? Well, now I was right in front of her, getting fucked by her husband, and she had no idea.

Dad kept thrusting into me, his speed matching my brother's.

"And Dad... maybe he's balls deep in your son right now... oooh, you liked that, huh?" Mark started fucking her harder and harder. Wet sounds filled the room. "Does it turn you on to think about your son getting railed by us?"

Mom nodded and moaned, "Yes! Fuck him like the little slut he is!"

"Do you want Dad to cum in him? Fill him up like I'm about to do to you?"

"I do! I want him to... oh... fuck... fuck... fill that slut. Cum inside him! Cum inside me! Oh! Fuuck! I'm... cumming!"

Mom started shaking as she came. At the same time, Dad filled me up with cum. Mark also thrust and came inside Mom's pussy.

Letting go of me, Dad popped out of my butt and led me to the kitchen. He started preparing breakfast while I sucked his cock clean.

Fuck, I loved cock.

A while later, I was lying on my back on the table, with Dad fucking me again, when I heard the shower start and Mark came into the kitchen. My head dropped down, and I looked at him, upside down. He walked up to me and poked my face with his cock. I could see a mixture of his cum and Mom's juices on it. I swallowed loudly and licked my lips in anticipation.

"Did you enjoy the show?" he asked, smearing my lips with the juices.

I nodded and opened my mouth. He put his cock inside and let me suck and swallow everything. Soon, he was pumping into my throat, his balls landing on my face with every hip thrust.

Holy shit. I had Dad fucking my butt and my brother fucking my throat, all while Mom was taking a shower. They were talking about something, but I didn't pay attention. I just focused on the cocks.

My butt squeezed Dad's cock, while I sucked and licked Mark's cock. Cock was all I had in me and in my mind. My hands pulled Mark into me, and my legs wrapped around Dad, pulling them both deeper. I heard them laugh and call me a cock slut. Yes, I was a cock slut.

They soon came, both erupting into me, filling me with more cum.

We rested for a bit then went and got dressed.

Mom soon came out, already dressed, and joined us for breakfast. She kept looking at me, as if searching for something, but I just smiled.

"By the way, my little bro here is going to stay and help me unpack some stuff. I'll drive him home tomorrow," Mark said. I was surprised, but said nothing, since I had nothing against staying at his house longer.

"Oh, is he now?" Mom asked, still looking at me. I smiled. "Well, I'm sure he'll love helping you out, and you could use a helping hand. Or two. You know, for the big boxes you have."

"Yeah, I can help Mark with the big ones," I said.

Dad and Mark had wide grins on their faces. Mom kept looking at me. I just... smiled.

We ate breakfast, cleaned up, and talked for a while.

When the time came, we said our goodbyes. Mom took a bit longer than usual hugging Mark, but I think I saw his arms moving in ways that didn't fit a hug. When he let go of her, Mom's cheeks were flushed.

As we waved goodbye, Mark had his hand inside my shorts, fingering my butt. When we entered the house again, our clothes flew off.

This was going to be a long day.

WalkKlaw
WalkKlaw
170 Followers