Backseat Lunch Break Pt. 01

Story Info
Gigi and Frank enjoy each other on their lunch break.
2.6k words
4.36
4.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gigi pushes the covers off of her naked body in anticipation for what is in store for her day. She tries not to let the thought of work get in the way of her mood for the morning, knowing that there will be a fun break in her day that will put her on cloud nine. Neither of her roommates know about Frank and they would be utterly shocked to think she will have a dick down her throat in just a few hours before she returns to work with soaking wet panties and the lingering taste of cum in her mouth. Although she can't stop thinking about the email knowing what is ahead, she goes about her morning routine as usual -- Shower, a quick breakfast, small talk with the girls as she dresses and adds the finishing touches of make-up. Just as she is about to leave, she remembers to grab the plug and choker, as requested, throwing in a small whip and blindfold, just in case.

It is a typical morning in the office so far, small talk among her boss and colleagues, the smell of fresh brewed coffee in the air, and overwhelming sultry thoughts of what is in store with Frank later. As much as Gigi works hard, it is easy for her to play hard, too. Tucked away in the corner office, she balances the hours of the day between professional assistant and absolute slut. Knowing that nobody can see her sending seductive emails from her phone, she prioritizes work happily to take several playful breaks of fun in between. It's been nearly three hours since she read his email which means she's overdue to respond.

"Good Morning, sir. I couldn't help but get immediately turned on this morning after reading your message. I wasn't sure if I would be seeing you today, but just thinking about having your cum for lunch is enough to make my nipples hard. How does 12:00 in the parking lot work for you? I'll be waiting in the backseat, plugged and ready ;)"

She lets out a long exhale as she hits send, not realizing she was holding her breath. A wave of nerves come along as she thinks about their meet up for the day. It's not unlikely for them to meet at a random place in the middle of the day and turn up the heat in the back of one of their cars, but that doesn't mean the nerves don't hit her hard every time. They've actually gotten pretty used to picking one of their locations, setting a time and getting right down to business before they continue on with the work day. It was sometimes risky yet exhilarating for both of them.

As the office phones ring and emails continuously come through, Gigi can't help but think about getting out of the office and seeing him. It's inching closer and closer to the time to leave, which means it's time to shift gears and plug up. Slowly opening the bottom of her desk drawer, she reaches inside her purse and grabs the medium size butt plug. The one she chose for the day is metal and cold to the touch as she pulls it out. Discreetly tucking it into her pants pocket, she heads for the bathroom hoping nobody will notice the large bulge in her pants if they happen to walk by.

Gigi's nerves become more elevated as she excuses herself from the office and walks toward her car. Feeling the plug between her ass cheeks and arousing her more and more with each step, she can feel the excitement between her thighs begin to rise. By the time she reaches the parking lot where they are meeting, it's no doubt she will have damp panties and be more than ready to get played with.

After putting the car in park and seeing that Frank has yet to arrive, she quickly grabs for the choker in her purse and wraps it tightly around her neck. A sultry grin crawl across her face as her eyes meet the reflection of "masters slut" in her rearview mirror, but she is caught off-guard by the black car slowly passing behind her vehicle. Her heart is nearly beating out of her chest with nerves and excitement to see him today. She swiftly kicks off her heels, climbs over the center console and positions herself comfortably behind the driver's seat, unbuttoning the top two buttons of her blouse to reveal the red lace bra she has on underneath.

"Why are you wearing your pants still?" Frank asks, as soon as her closes the rear passenger door and sees her impatiently waiting for him.

Feeling like she is in trouble, she blushes and apologizes immediately. Not wanting to ever disappoint him, she quickly reaches to undo the button of her pants. She is interrupted by his hand as she undoes her zipper and nervously makes eye contact as she glances up to see him looking right into her eyes.

"Since you didn't want to be a good slut today and be naked for my arrival, why don't you let me take care of it from here?" He says in a deep and aggressive tone.

"Yes, Master", she replies, knowing that disagreeing with him will only make matters worse. She can tell how aroused he is already by seeing the bulge in his tighter than normal work pants.

She lifts her hips as he pulls her slacks slowly off her ass, down her thighs and calves until they're wrapped around her ankles. With a gentle kick of the pants, they are entirely off bearing the matching red lace thong to her bra. Frank slides his hand under her soft yet firm ass and grins ever so slightly at the touch of her plug. Instinctively he pushes it into her hole the slightest bit, making Gigi gasp and squirm in her seat. She knows now that the fun is just beginning.

"What else did you bring to play with today, my favorite slut?" He asks as he reveals more of her breasts while unbuttoning her top.

"I have a blindfold that matches my collar... and a whip in case you think we will need it" she responds with a not-so-innocent smirk on her face.

"That will suffice for today. Grab the blindfold. And put it on" he insists. She follows his instruction and can feel her heart beating quickly as she sits still in the backseat of her car. She is nearly naked at this point, with her blouse entirely off, sitting in her bra and panties. Gigi would be less nervous if she was able to see, but baring her skin in a vacant parking lot in the middle of the day puts her on edge and heightens the excitement of their time together.

The touch of his hand lands on her breast causing her to gasp for air. It's not that she is nervous about anything he will do; they've been here many times before and know what lines not to cross. Instead, it's the uncertainty of what he wants to do today and the risk they are taking by being in a nearly public location.

As one hand begins to rub her clit from the outside of her panties, the other reaches around her back to unclasp her bra. Her breathing has steadied now, but she knows it won't be long until she is entirely naked and begging him for more. With ease, he unhooks the bra with one hand and swiftly pulls each strap off her shoulder to reveal her perfectly shaped breasts.

Uncertain about what he wants her to do next, Gigi leans back against the door into a more comfortable and inviting position. Both hands move to cusp her breast. Knowing he is watching closely and enjoying the show, she squeezes them gently and moves her fingers to pinch her hardening nipples. Even with the blindfold covering her eyes, she can feel his gaze admiring her perfect breasts and knows that it is only a matter of seconds before he can no longer resist his temptress.

Frank begins to shift in his seat as she hears the loosening of his belt and his pants coming off. The thought of his hard cock rubbing against his briefs causes her tongue to dance behind her lips, salivating at the thought of him deep in her mouth touching the back of her throat. "I want to taste you" she says softly, hoping that he will take up the invitation. His hand grabs the back of her neck firmly "Not until I taste you first" he responds.

Goosebumps cover her body and her nipples become even more hard as he slowly traces his finger tips from the back of her neck over her collarbone, down her breast, stopping briefly to give her right nipple a strong squeeze, down her stomach until he reaches the lace lining at the top of her panties. He repositions to move his head closer between her thighs and she can feel the warmth of his breath as he exhales heavily into already wet panties. The temptation is strong as she moves her hands behind his head, knowing his next move. She lifts her hips as he pulls off what is left of her clothing, feeling vulnerable as she sits naked and blind in the backseat of her car.

Frank grows harder as he sees the juices seeping out of her perfect pussy lips. It's obvious how horny she is and he knows how desperate she is to be played with, but he cannot resist teasing her even more. With his hand firmly on her inner thigh, his fingers trace slowly towards her inviting lips. As she begins to moan, he slides two fingers between her lips in the gentlest way, stopping to massage her clit.

"I want you to feel the inside of me" Gigi says as her body aches for more. "Don't beg, slut. I will have my way with you when I am ready" he says in a firm voice. Her body is trembling as he continues to rub her clip and lips, fully saturated in juices that are starting to drip towards her butt plug. "It looks like someone is making a mess down here, I think it is time for me to clean it up" he says. As his warm tongue meets her clit, she can't help but let out another moan. He thought he knew how excited she was before, but her wetness quickly covers his lips as his tongue and lips massage every inch of her pussy. She can't help but grab the back of his head as he tongue fucks her a little harder, feeling like she is on the edge of an orgasm already. Frank moves one hand to her breast and the other to massage her plugged ass, continuing to cover his beard in her sloppy wet pussy. He pinches her nipple aggressively and she lets out an instant scream of pleasure.

"I love having your face buried in my pussy" she says between moments of panting. "Please don't stop" she exclaims, enjoying the complete ecstasy her body is in.

Frank gets up slowly and pushes two fingers between her sopping wet lips as he gets to his knees. Knowing she can't see his hardness bulging through his briefs, he takes her hand to feel the outside of his underwear, feeling his mound for the first time today. She smiles and licks her top lip slowly knowing he is watching her facial expressions. As he continues to finger fuck her gently, he moves her hand to the waist of his briefs as an invitation to remove them for him.

Ready for his turn, he removes his fingers from her pussy and presses them against her lips. Without hesitation, Gigi opens wide and uses her tongue to lick her sweetness from his hand. Grinning through her moan she says "Mmmm, my pussy tastes delicious today. How about you let me taste it on your lips too?" He leans over her body and forces his tongue against hers, letting the moisture on his beard cover her chin and upper lip. As she is enjoying his delicious kiss, her hand grips his hard dick. Bringing her other hand to her mouth, she spits in her palm and begins to rub his cock with her lubricated hand.

"Lay down, cum slut" Frank demands. She moves her body to lay across the backseat as he moves his legs to straddle her face. Her jaw opens wide as he grabs his cock and shoves it deep into her mouth, letting the tip of his hard cock hit the back of her throat. Gagging from the abrupt force, he continues to fuck her throat knowing she can handle his aggressiveness. Tears begin to stream down the side of her face as she sucks his cock even more. Her hand reaches around his backside to squeeze his balls, knowing the tug of his balls will make him want to cum even more. Her loud and continuous moan is giving a vibration around his cock that makes him wants to fuck her face even harder.

"Fuck" he moans, and she can tell her is on the cusp of orgasm. Moving her hand from his balls to massage the rim of his ass, she can feel him tremble with excitement on top of her. Saliva dripping down her chin she moves her head up and down as much as she is able and sucks his cock so hard her cheeks begin to hurt. Just as she feels like she needs a break, his body becomes weak and she knows that his release is about to come. Frank quickly pulls his cock out of her mouth and although she cannot see, she knows he is about to smother her face in cum. With her mouth wide open and tongue out, he aims his dick at her throat. His load shoots directly in her mouth, with a few shots landing on her cheek and chin. She begins to smile as she swallows. His fingers massage her face shots as he pushes every ounce of cum into her slutty mouth.

Gigi begins to pull herself up into a seated position as Frank moves to the opposite side of the backseat, grabbing his underwear from the floorboard and pulling them back on. She slowly removes the blindfold from her eyes and bats her eyes open for the first time since they started. Both out of breath, they look across to one another with pure bliss and smile.

"Thank you for my lunch today, sir. It was very filling," she says, with a grin across her face.

"My pleasure, Gigi. And thank you for the beard conditioner. I wonder if my client will notice in my meeting that starts in 15 minutes."

They both find the remaining articles of clothing throughout the backseat and dress themselves quickly. Sealing their lunch date with a passionate kiss, they smile at each other one last time. Frank reaches for the handle and opens the door, glancing over to Gigi.

"Enjoy the rest of your day, Goddess. I hope your panties aren't too wet for you to work in the rest of the day" he says, with a wink and a grin. As he gets into his car and drives away, Gigi sits in the back of her car for just another moment thinking about how much pleasure he can give her in such little time. She glances up at the clock to see 12:43 and quickly climbs into the driver's seat. It's time to get back to work.