All Comments on 'Backseat Stepfamily: At the Hotel'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen3 months ago

I had to check back to see when chapter one of this serial was published, and to my amazement, it turned out to be six months ago, almost to the day! I remember really enjoying chapter one, and this follow up is as enjoyable. I do love LeAnn's tendency to take charge, and now that the family have snared Sally, I'd love to read more about what they all do to her before they move on. Thanks for this, Jasmine. I've given it 5 stars. It's up there with some of your hottest, dirtiest compositions.

AmandonAmandon3 months ago

Glad you revisited this one..really well done...like Aaron's steak!

DarkSollatDarkSollat3 months ago

Yes, finally the second part! Tbh though, I enjoyed the first chapter better, but this one is also very decent. Now onto the long wait for part 3, again on the road which is one of my favorite settings.

HiddenkaijuHiddenkaiju3 months ago

Really excited to finally see a sequel but it’s a little disappointing how much you cutdown on the raceplay elements. I understand not using the n word but you could have been a little more descriptive on how hot these black women are.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story series so far....

On another note there is another story series which dips into science fiction called Quaranteam, which I would be interested in seeing your take on it, possibly set in one of Canada's cities to get a Canadian flair from a woman's prospective on this story.

The basis of the story is a virus (named Duo Halo) is unleashed on the world (As Covid-19 is also ravaging the world) that takes the lives of men (over 90% fatality rate) at a much higher rate than women (under 10% fatality rate) and is fatal to teenagers. A vaccine is created, but the vaccine can only be administered to adult women who then need to partner with a man and share that man. The vaccine has some interesting side effects...

-The vaccine bonds each woman to a man for life.

-The only way for her to get paired with a new man requires her current man to be dead, and certain organs of his need to be quickly harvested in order to repair her.

-The vaccine also makes her increasingly horny between sex and requires her to have sex with her man once a week.

-The first taste of cum touching her tongue primes her and gives her a significant orgasm.

-The first time she fucks the guy she has a massive orgasm that knocks her out for several hours as she repeats the word imprinting.

-Each time she fucks her man she vaccinates him

-The vaccine seems to also have healing properties which sometimes can impact both the man and his women as they sleep for longer periods than normal and sometimes repeat the word imprinting.

-Children produced by a fully vaccinated man and woman are also vaccinated

-Each man to be fully vaccinated needs to have over 10 women as his sex partners

The authors writing these stories are as follows:

Corrupting Power (who originated the idea and set the guidelines of the stories)

-Quaranteam (the story of a San Francisco based writer of fiction and how he and the women he loves survive this pandemic)

-Quaranteam Book 2 (The story of the author's book tour around the U.S. and his visits with his fiances families, while hearing about legislation to restrict what men can do in order to protect men, whose primary jobs the politicians believe is to repopulate the planet.)

-QT: Aisling's Antics (the story of the lead character's first woman and one of his fiances

-Quaranteam: McCallister's Madness (The story of one of the two men who developed the vaccine and his goal to make women dependent on men)

-Quaranteam: Phil's Tale (The story of the lead scientist who is one of the two men who developed the vaccine on a US Air Force base)

-Quaranteam: Piper's Prelude (The story of a female Olympic athlete and how she joined the harem of the San Francisco based author)

BreakTheBar

Quaranteam: North West (The story of an artist who was an Army MP, his best friend and their harems in Coastal Oregon, as the government takes his ancestral land and builds large homes on it, in the midst of Native American protests, militias and other complications)

AgathonWrites

Quaranteam - The Upstart's Knight (The story of a news team in the English countryside as they deal with how to tell their countrymen how serous the threat of Duo Halo is and how there is a cure under the terms of the American government who developed the vaccine)

SilverRyden

Quaranteam - AU (The story of how Australia is dealing with the virus and the vaccine, with some environmental an man made complications, as they try to figure out how to roll out how to tell their countrymen of the situation and figure out how to manufacture the vaccine, so they are not dependent on the U.S.)

RonanJWilkerson

Quaranteam - Dave in Dallas (The story of a physics professor and his harem in the metro area)

BirchesLovesBooks

Quaranteam - Flyover Country (The story of two brothers house sitting and working on a farm and their part in Operation Bread Basket along with their harems of women)

OtterlyMindblowing

Quaranteam: Remote Work (The story of a man who is a teacher and somehow survives the Duo Halo virus and his first woman who was a burn victim who had her large breasts removed as a teenager (Spoiler Alert: her scars scab over and peel off and then her breasts grow back to their large dimensions)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐!! Excellent story!! Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Love the intensity of the characters as well as the intensity between the characters. Would love to see a bit more race play myself though however. That's not to say it's needed. I've just started reading a few other stories that had it and I seem to enjoy it a bit to be honest. As I said eagerly awaiting the next chapter!!

StoriefanStoriefan2 months ago

Great storyline. You can go in so many different directions with this. Perhaps even bringing other relatives into the mix.

CockCurvesLeftCockCurvesLeft2 months ago

Glad to see a second chapter to this series. Unlike a lot of my fellow readers, I am SO GLAD you cut down on the race play and verbage. A little surprised the waitress didn't get spit roasted between father and son as she had stated she could make happen...but at least she was able to be enjoyed. Looking forward to the next installment.

BarlowNBarlowNabout 2 months ago

Love this story. I missed it because it wasn’t in the stockings category. I would love to hear a little side story about Leann and Sally in the other room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Been reading your stories for years and years, never a disappointment.

So glad to see new stories!

There's so many kinky directions this tale can go off on, and I do so hope you will eventually explore them all! But for now we wait for part 3

I did enjoy the race play which isn't really one of my things, ordinarily, but I have indulged my partners both M&F across the decades where it completely elevated and enhanced our couplings.

Campus77Campus778 days ago

This tale had about everything I could think of to titillate the reader. Loved the addition of Sally to the mix. A good way to bring new blood into the story. Horney as all hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...