Backshot Kings Ep. 02

Story Info
Synopsis: Bird Lady & Requiem for Mrs. Fisher.
23.7k words
4.67
2.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

(RECAP)

Willie was left with nowhere to go until she crested. He shoved two fingers into her mouth as a pacifier riding it out until she was still.

"Damn, I ain't had it like that in a minute, bruh." Shaila lets her arms rest on the mattress above her head looking frazzled and high on life. Her hawkish beauty was flushed crimson, almost sunset orange as she looked at him through narrowed watery eyes with a lazy smile. Her thick legs squeezed hard into the small part of his back, kind of like bucking a horse with spurs. Shaila cupped his narrow face rewarding the man with a sustained sensual kiss despite their joint disheveled state.

"You really got some motherfucking WAP, down here girl." Willie drew his legs forward under her huge floppy cheeks pushing down on her inner thighs until she unlocked the heels in the small of his back. He knelt upright between her spread thighs which made his cock flop out of her gaped cunt half covered in the last condom. Shaila reached down dutifully removing it getting a surprise as a rope of jizz erupted from his semi-spent member leaving a milky line from her bare mound up between her spongy tits.

"Yeah, uhm...?" Shaila had this mischievous look again nibbling on a pointer finger slightly averting her eyes for a second.

"What?"

"Don't you have some work to do; like, moving my stuff back inside?" Wille Pete was struck dumb at her playful lack of post coital intimacy after blowing this woman's back off with impunity.

"Damn bae, you ain't gonna come up off a sandwich or let a nigga use the shower to clean hisself up, or nothing, huh?"

"My shower is out on the front lawn." Shaila replied with a saccharine giggle.

"Aw fuck, me."

*************************************************************************************

BACKSHOT KINGS: Episode 2

[Phone Ringing]

"Yeah?"

"I think we should scorch the earth."

"No, we ain't doing that shit because we don't have confirmation; but you don't give a fuck because it's all about you and your precious little reputation."

"You're just saying that because you got outed already."

"And who do I have to thank for that, huh bitch? Somebody didn't do their job and make certain people aware of the rules in this game, and that's why I got outed."

"You got outed because you could keep your panties up."

"Says the whore you got caught with her tired tits wrapped around a righteous dick; don't front, you were loving it."

"THAT WAS BLACKMAIL!!"

"How many times did you get uhm, blackmailed? How many times did you get on that couch bed and take the spiritual counseling, huh bitch? Did you forget, I watched you all wriggling around on the end of that big ass dick, cumming all over yourself. Fuck, you were so good I had to get a taste."

"..."

"You loved it; having his juicy balls all over your face while he fucked your titties cumming all over your tummy. Shit, first time I ever saw an upside-down titty fuck. Admit it, you still get wet when you think about it, don't you? Your old, tired pussy was so fucking wet."

"HARLOT!"

"You squirted; guess you ain't hit menopause yet, eh?"

"... shut up."

"Hey, just between us girls; do you like it better on your back or on your hands and knees, like me? Probably on your back, huh grandma; yeah, that's it. Bet you like showing off those titties just like your slore of a daughter! He told me he liked fucking her in the ass; said he did it because she was clean back there, bootyhole virgin and such. Did you know he fucked her big ass titties just like yours? Made her eat his ass while he did it, too. How does that make you feel?"

"YOU'RE NASTY!! DISGUSTING!!"

"Shame on you, especially after I took one for the team. I should've let him crack you open all proper like, bitch. Guess it wasn't all that important when he had your daughter to fuck. Damn, I told him to lay off that shit, but he uh, had tastes if you get my drift. You know, he said he wanted to fuck the two of you side by side. Said he wanted to see whose titties were the biggest. Well, that obviously didn't happen; say, enquiring minds wanna know. Who's bigger."

"You wouldn't say that to my daughter's face!"

"Oh, I would grandma; I REALLY would."

"..."

"Cat got your tongue?"

"I didn't call you up for this; if everything comes to the light, you're going to be exposed even more than that skillet black ass of yours is already. It's gonna be worse than going viral on fucking Worldstar and Instagram! We're talking about police, and maybe the feds; is that what you want just because you're angry about being embarrassed?"

"..."

"Cat got your tongue, now?"

"The ball is in play; they will be there in the morning, okay? So, hold up your end and stop ringing my fucking phone in the middle of the night; I'm getting fucked, and I don't need it as much as you do. Sounds like you need to release something, grandma. Do you miss him, huh bitch? Miss that big ass dick all up in your antique dusty tits on cold lonely nights?!!"

"We should go scorched earth."

"Do what you want; after tomorrow I'm out of it and just to let you know; if it hits the fan, I already have my passport. What about you, elder; you ready to do a bid on Worldstar and the motherfucking shade room with a public defender? Get those dusty tits ready for primetime."

[Phone clicks off.]

"..."

"Who was that ma'am?"

"Is that any of your fucking business?"

"Uh, just curious, is all."

"Is that you're here boy; is your curiosity more important than your cock buried deep in my holiest of holies?"

"Well uhm..."

"Well uhm, nothing youngster; this ain't the time for you to do something dumb, like thinking. Did you forget where you were before we plucked you out of the box?"

"No well I, uhm..."

"Shut-the--fuck-up; you know what to do tomorrow; make that bitch feel it in her throat, nigga. And stop thinking; I'll tell you what to think and you DO IT, boy. It's too late in the game to change the starting lineup. We're splitting the work down the middle, so it shouldn't be hard for you to get what we need. Don't make it necessary for your parole officer to be involved."

"Yes ma'am."

******************************************************************************

"A church?" Willie reacted as they pulled up in front of it before noticing a For Sale sign posted on the neglected lawn in front of the building.

"Yeah uh, it's supposed to be some furniture, and a lot of books and stuff. They donated to some other church, I guess." Marvin replied as he pulled adjacent with the curb. Martha, their boss, secured a small moving truck with explicit instructions for them to wait for the client before doing anything. Willie still found her rough sounding voice grating on the ears wanting nothing to do with her but couldn't avoid her otherwise as they both knew he needed the money.

"What happened here, did the preacher man run off with the money?" He half chortled burnt that Martha would be pocketing some of the money they earned without lifting a finger.

"I guess, he got arrested a long time ago; but skipped town after making bail. Word on the streets is he had a bounty put on his head by the GD's."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he got busted fucking some girl in there." Marvin gestured towards the vacant building. It looked abandoned with one window already boarded up. There was yellow foreclosed tape on the double doors of the faux cathedral.

"Yeah?"

"I guess, but they say he was doing it with a lot of the women in there."

"Just women?"

"I don't know man; I heard that shit off the streets and it's about as reliable."

"Yeah, whatever; so, who's on point for this shit show? I'm ready to get started and I don't wanna be here all day."

"Uhm, Ms. Hickey and a uh, Mrs. Fisher. They're church elders, I was told."

"Not no more."

"Oh, yeah you're right." Marvin agreed, scratching his head, making Willie chuckle at his slowness catching on to his little joke. He looked at his shorter, gruff partner of convenience mimicking his laughter for a few seconds as Willie continued.

"What the fuck kind of name is Ms. Hickey, anyway?" Willie snarked.

"Yeah, she got monkey bites or something?" Marvin laughed along rubbing his chin as he peered out at the middle-class neighborhood in front of them. He glanced at the face of his phone looking for texts.

"Hey man, you think them old broads gonna help us out." Willie joked looking at some trash and old flyers blowing about in the morning breeze.

"Hell, if I know; oh shit, I think they're here Willie." Marvin noticed a burgundy 03 Pontiac Grand Am pulling up behind their moving truck in his side mirror.

He could see the silhouettes of two women in the front seat. Both looked to be in heated conversation as Willie looked into his side mirror unable to see anything other than the back of the vehicle parked behind the moving truck. He glanced over to see if Marvin was going to get out first but was interrupted by the loud blaring honk of the horn from the car behind them. Marvin flinched, but he got out hopping down to the street. The truck was parked at an angle.

"Alright, time to make the donuts." Willie mumbled to himself, irritated that his partner seemed to be okay with him taking the lead. He walked along his side of the truck stopping short when he got to the back end of the truck taking in the scene before him. Willie figured there were some lingering issues between them from his fateful first day at work.

He'd ended up hooking up with the voluptuous client, a self-described "city girl on the low" who nonchalantly exposed his coincidental duplicity after he'd distracted Marvin so they could hook up. Marvin had been tricked into buying lunch, also obliged to get food for two-day workers hired for the thankless job.

Wilie was caught coming out of the client's house just as he was about to knock with bags of burgers in hand. Shaila had no fucks to give opening the door wider in a tight, ill-fitting orange crop top and a pair of micro-panties that made it look as if she were bottomless.

She reached into the bag, helping herself to a few burgers, then slammed the front door in all their faces with a nonchalant grin. The day workers were blown away by the visual, but Marvin had this odd expression on his face, saying nothing afterwards. Willie felt a rare kind of guilt, young men usually felt in their formative years upon being caught doing anything decidedly pervy. Neither man addressed it, particularly when Shaila popped up again near the end of the "reverse move" wearing this peach-colored sleeve dress as she walked across her lawn to a waiting Lexus and sped off into the sunset. Two hours later, they were following the sunset.

Willie had watched Marvin burning a hole in Shaila's enormous ass and been caught looking.

"HUH, WHAT?!!" The loud blaring horn interrupted his thoughts as he looked around the end of the truck at the two women in the front seat of that Pontiac Grand Am.

The first thing that caught his eye was the woman sitting in the passenger seat who appeared to be sitting on something that made her much taller than the older looking woman behind the wheel. This woman bore a passing resemblance to a pre-surgery Tamar Braxton and was in the midst of having what looked like an argument with the other woman who could best be described as looking like the meanest female librarian you ever saw.

Whatever they were talking about was heated enough that Willie considered his options before stepping out at the side of the hood of their car. He felt that his presence might diffuse things and that seemed to be the case as the muffled back and forth dialed down a bit. Both of the former church elders stared back, stone faced. The mature woman behind the wheel looked especially aggressive, staring so hard that Willie glanced back over his shoulder, momentarily.

The taller of the two rolled down an audibly creaky window looking expectantly at him before speaking.

"Well... AREN'T YOU GOING TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF?!!"

"Oh, sorry; my name is..."

"You see, that's the problem with these menfolk of today; the art of being a proper gentleman has been lost on today's society! These "boys" have not been taught proper etiquette or raised properly. Oh, you'd probably say a small number of them are diamonds in the ruff, but lookit this one right here; unwashed and rough now in his forties with nothing but lint in his pockets! Oh lord, the most high has his work cut out for him today, if I may be so bold!"

"Hey now; my name is..."

"See what I'm talking about; lookit him now being all disrespectful and out of pocket with his betters trying to run his mouth. Hey boy, are you a listener or are you one of them mouthers who can't wait to hear hisself-talking?! Don't answer that, it's obvious you're just sucking up air with nothing between those big ears you've got there, and nothing worth coming out of those big lips. WELL, AREN'T YOU GONNA INTRODUCE YOURSELF, FOR GEEZUS SAKES?!!"

"HEY-NOW-MY NAME IS...!!"

"WHO YOU YELLING AT, HALF-PINT?!! IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO A LADY?!! DO YOU TALK TO YOUR MAMMA LIKE THAT?!!"

"Yeah."

"OYMYGAWD GENNIE!! DID YOU HEAR WHAT THIS MIDGET MAN SAID?!!"

"He's trying to introduce himself." The other woman was in the midst of a slow boil while Willie tried to process the diatribe, he was hearing finding it hard because of the unique, chirpy nagging sound of the taller Mature's high-pitched voice. She spoke in this frenzied, speedrun cadence that almost made what she was saying come out as a foreign language.

"WELL, HE ISN'T DOING A VERY GOOD JOB OF THAT; IS HE GENNIE?!!" Willie's right eye was twitching at the sound of this woman's voice as Marvin appeared behind him.

"Oh uhm, hello ma'am." He greeted both women, wistfully with a floppy wave of his hand that made Willie want to sucker punch him. The taller seated woman stopped talking staring back with a nondescript expression, then responded.

"OH, finally an obviously cultured and intelligent young man has finally appeared." She perked up with a toothy smile that made Willie involuntarily grimace.

"Thanks, my name is Marvin and we're here to help out with whatever you want, today." Willie did a doubletake as the tall woman replied starting things off with a scoff.

"Well, you must be the boss, young man; first of all, you should teach this grunt how to say his name."

"LADY-MY NAME IS...!!"

"MUD, THAT'S YOUR DAMN NAME, DOOFUS!!" She cut him off again as Willie imagined himself pitching a brick at her through the passenger side window. Marvin stepped into the woman's line of sight hiding Willie from view. This made him slow broil even more.

"His name is Willie Pete, and he's a good guy." Marvin explained to the visibly enraptured woman old enough to be his mother.

She was smiling at his showing every tooth in her head obviously liking what she was looking at in the person of the young handsome twentysomething. Willie facepalmed behind Marvin wanting to assert himself and take back some of his lost dignity. Marvin played to the attention grinning back at the woman briefly then looking at his feet as she rolled her window down further peering out at him. Willie put his hands on his hips turning his back to them.

"Aw would you look at that; he's covering for his bum tail employee. Ain't that cute, Gennie?"

"Are you done?" The other mature woman deadpanned.

"You are so negative."

"And you are so obvious." The older looking woman retorted which resulted in the tall lady rolling her squeaky window up quickly. More heated back and forth followed as Marvin stuffed his hands in his pockets, shifting his weight from one foot to the next, waiting patiently.

"Aw shit." Willie grumbled walking away from the curb to the barred double doors of the shuttered church. He stopped short looking at the large "For Sale" sign on the lawn. The building seemed to radiate this dead feeling from the outside, almost haunted.

The raucous cacophony intensified for a few moments, then ended with a loud slamming of the car door.

"We'll be using the door at the side entrance; if I open the double doors, it could be seen as breaking and entering." He looked back to find the older mature approaching fishing through her purse while Marvin lingered at the side of her car with his admirer.

"Uh, hello my name is Willie Pete." He tried to shore up the awkward situation by reintroducing himself offering his hand, but she looked up from the inside of her bag at his open palm, then went back to what she was doing, producing a heavy key ring.

"I think we established that Mr. Pete; I'm Mrs. Fisher, that's how I prefer to be addressed going forward. Now, do you think we can get things done in an orderly and proficient manner, or do I have to find another service?"

"Uh, no ma'am."

"Call me Mrs. Fisher, now I'm going to walk to the side of the building and go inside. One of you will be working at the loading dock in the back packing up two pallets that have already been shrink-wrapped and there are some pieces of furniture that will have to be moved out as well.

"Yes Mrs. Fisher." There was a trace of snark in his voice that she noted reacting facially before looking over her shoulder at Marvin flirting with her partner, before turning back to him.

"On second thought, I'll take the boy and you can work with the Bird Lady. MARVIN, COME WITH ME!!" She shouted, interrupting whatever they were talking about.

"GENNIE!!" The newly christened "Bird Lady" shouted, loudly scoffing.

"We're here to work; you'll be partnered up supervising Mr. Pete here and that's it." Mrs. Fisher was revealed as the leader of the duo. Marvin shrugged with an easygoing smile, then walked towards Willie and Mrs. Fisher. He handed Willie the keys with a smirk like he was winning something at the other man's expense. Mrs. Fisher snapped her fingers directing him to follow her around the side of the empty building. Willie exchanged glances with his partner.

"It is what it is, sorry bruh." Marvin lingered, then shrugged and followed.

He watched his taller associate walk by in front of him until he disappeared around the corner of the church, then noticed the silence, looking back towards the women's vehicle. The other woman was mute, sitting in profile. Willie measured the situation before walking back to the small moving truck not wanting anything to do with the Bird Lady. He didn't trust himself but found that fate had other ideas because her car was parked in tailgating fashion behind the truck. A rusty El Camino was parked in front of him, missing tires supported on cinder blocks.

"Hey lady, I need you to move your..."

She rolled the window up, working her right arm quickly as the loud squeaking sound filled the air. Willie watched as she brought a phone into view, starting to text while plopping a piece of gum into her mouth. It was beyond obvious that she preferred Marvin as walked back to the front of the moving truck looking between it and the bombed out El Camino. Wille walked back to the car a little closer this time noticing the keys left in the ignition. Bird lady was actively texting, ignoring him.

"Hey lady, I need this car moved; I've got a job to do and no time to babysit a bust down looking to rob the cradle. So, tell you what; I'll move your ride myself and you can do what you want after that, okay?"

Loud squeaking followed as she rolled the window back down.

"Did you call me a bust down, short round? Tell me you did not verbally accost me by referring to me as a quote-unquote, bust down. Make that slip of your oversized bottom lip, make sense."

"I said it, Bird Lady."

"WHO'RE YOU CALLING BIRD LADY?!!" Her chirpy tone went a few octaves higher, almost a gobble.

"If the gobble fits, wear it." Willie made a motion towards the car which made her react facially as she leaned over almost faceplanting in the driver's seat. The woman didn't go after the keys, but went after the driver's side window, rolling the loud, squeaky window up.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers