Backshot Kings Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"Uhm, sure." Bird Lady went back to the fridge removing a packet of the meat slices working on his sandwich. She shifted weight between long legs making her butt change shape, horizontally.

"I just thought you should have a nice little lunch to fill up that fat belly of yours, and I would like to formerly apologize for Precious. She's having a rough patch and I'm trying to get her on the right path, but it ain't easy. She's been ripping and running those streets, doing things well... the family don't exactly appreciate. Heck, I just got that Only Fans page took down, but she's been doing that cam stuff."

"Look you don't have to explain."

"You hush up that mouth and get that stick outta your butt; I went easy on you back there. I could've put up thirty on you instead of fifteen."

"Lady, I got a bad leg, alright?"

"More like two left feet on that court out there boy; is that what they're calling it these days? What, they ain't calling it "You Got Served" no more? Shaking my head, with all these new ways of being a scrub. By the way, I'm using two types of cheese, provolone and Monterey jack.; that's okay, right?"

"Yeah, it's cool Lady; I got nagging sports injuries, alright?"

"You got your whack basketball game nagging your butthole, shortie. Almost no skills; maybe you should've been one of them water boys or something." Her chirpy voice ramped up the latent annoyance making Willie twist in the wind cursing himself for playing against her in the first place.

"Aw shit." He cupped the side of his head leaning backwards bumping it into the wall right under a wall mounted rotary telephone.

"Language, short round." She wagged a pointer finger still faced away from him, pressing the sandwich inside the circular maker. He was starting to feel like a kid in her presence and he didn't like it one bit.

"Forget the sandwich, just give me the keys lady, alright?!"

"A good woman doesn't let a man leave her home with an empty belly."

"Oh yeah, where's your man, huh?"

"In the living room over the mantle place, in an urn." Her answer caught him off guard. She kept working at the counter betraying no emotion.

"Uh, sorry."

"Damn right, you need to work on your skills; maybe drop some weight cause you look sloppy on the court like a dancing McNugget. It felt like I was playing with a baby, so sad. What kind of chips would you like? I picked up a few variety boxes over there at that Walmart. On second thought, maybe you should have some carrot chips and a little cauliflower. Tubby short stop like you could use some fiber, and it definitely couldn't hurt with your weight problem." Willie was getting mortified as she continued chatting incessantly, making him almost an afterthought.

"I don't have a weight problem!"

"Check your tone in my home; and you could've fooled me. I half thought you were one of them uhm, weird...uh, trans women with a bun in the oven, on the court. I can set you up with some pro biotics, maybe empty out your bowels real good. Lord knows, you're a whole mess. What's going on with that five o'clock shadow? The good lord frowns upon those that don't keep themselves in order."

"What's your excuse, huh lady?"

"I've had an active gym membership for the last ten years and I run 5k two times a month; what do you have to say to that, stubby?" She removed a tray and jar from the fridge, ignoring him for the most part.

"I work out!"

"Playing video games ain't working out; uh, do you still live at home with your mother? Of course, you do, what woman would put up with a starter husband, huh? If I hadn't shown up when I did, Precious would've been running your pockets, by now."

"HEY, I WAS MARRIED TWO TIMES, ALREADY!"

"Those poor women; got tired of holding the bag, huh?"

"That's none of your business."

"Either you were lacking in the pockets or them draws; oh well, you can't rightly beat a square peg into a round hole, now can you shortie?" He knew that was bullshit because she'd seen his endowment minutes earlier.

"Where's your man?"

"I've got a couple in the dugout; things go kind of slow when you ain't giving it up right off the bat. It's sad, but people ain't got no patience or understanding for one another, these days. Everybody just wanna skip the "Getting to know you" part of courting and just get between them sheets. Well, I rightly like to pick my shots, if you get my drift?" Bird Lady turned at the hip again as Wille scoffed reeling from the incessant chirpy sound of her voice and unyielding chatter intermixed with insults.

"You're lacking, and over the hill, too." He just wanted to give as good as he got, but the tall mature chuckled in annoying fashion turning back to the counter fishing the toasted melt from the sandwich maker. His eyes went again and again to her butt focusing on that bit of rear cheekage.

"Look at him, so cute and dimwitted; got his whiny little tail whipped by a little old lady so his feelings hurt. Be careful, you can't run with me on the court, or off; besides you probably got that diabetes or heart disease, something fierce. Next time we can play checkers; I think that's more your speed, sir."

"Still ain't got no man."

"You wanna go on a double date; are you one of them, rainbow people?" Willie clenched his teeth as Bird Lady continued laughing at his attempts to rub her the wrong way or even piss her off. Now she was making fun of his manhood in her own off-the-cuff manner. He leaned back in the chair soaking it all in with an evil half smirk reading across his features. He thought about Precious in the back room slowly unzipping his coveralls until his horse sized manhood flopped out between his open legs.

"Alright, now you eat up and then..." Bird Lady turned around with a plate and glass of apple juice, suddenly caught off guard. She looked directly at Willie endowment for an extended period, then at the smarmy, defiant look on his face. She set the plate and glass on the placemat in front of him, then put her hands on her hips, looking again before folding them across her chest.

"Well, lookit this bit of mannishness; you wanna act out and be uh, brand new with me, huh?"

She retrieved the plate from the table placing it in a countertop microwave, then picked up the glass of apple juice leaning against the entrance of the corridor facing his side, drinking slowly. Willie did a doubletake shrugging to himself, before turning his head in her direction. Bird Lady drank slowly.

"Huh?" He noticed her middle finger, chuckling at the gesture before noticing she was pointing into the corridor. Willie shrugged again with an incredulous look on his face making her set the glass on the table with a bit of force.

Bird Lady stuck her hand out in his face like she was expecting him to grease her palm.

"WHAT LADY?!!" Willie's brow furrowed in frustration.

The late fortysomething bent at the waist at a perfect ninety-degree angle looking him dead in the eyes, rolling hers. She took his big mitt-sized hand in hers standing up straight towering over his five foot seven inches of height. He found himself first looking up from his seat into her features, then unexpectantly following suite, standing too. Bird Lady led him down the corridor to her room and shoved him inside, closing the door behind them, loudly. It was loud enough to echo, leaving no doubt Precious knew. Willie turned around just inside the door finding himself face to boobs. Bird Lady had a nice set of tits that looked about a decent C-Cup. The outline of her bra was plain through her shirt.

"Uhm..." He was at a loss for words out of the blue.

Her shirt was stripped away and tossed on the floor. He followed the motion of her arm watching it hit the carpet.

"Oh Lady, I don't know if this..." Willie found himself looking at the palm of her hand momentarily, then down at his own thickening tumescence as the top of her thigh came right up between his legs, caressing his oversized balls. Her bare foot landed between his legs drawing the coveralls from his shoulders. His barrel chest and slightly sloping abdomen were exposed along with his boxers as she stepped further down into the crotch of his coveralls. Willie was nude from the knees up.

"Sir, I'll have you know my birth name is Melvina Hickey."

Her pointer finger pushed off his forehead unexpectedly catching him off guard. Willie flopped down into a sitting position, barely catching himself. Melvina's crotch was level with his face as she put her hands on her hips, waiting expectantly. It felt like she was pulling his player card in that moment as he pinched the elastic waistband of her volleyball shorts taking care to draw them down midway exposing those panties he'd thirsted to see for some time during the day. The hands on her hips shifted around to her back, fingertips in that waistband as Willie drew the form fitting shorts down allowing her to step out of them.

She stood there still waiting expectantly as he took in the view and snug fit of those white cotton panties on her wide anchor shaped hips. Willie scoffed silently reaching out handling her hips with an initial squeeze of the resilient flesh there which seemed to prod Melvina to run those fingers around to the side but no further. He looked up at her face, still unable to shake the bird analogy before slowly leaning forward. That slight bit of movement prompted the tall woman to casually draw her panties down a bit, but not completely. Ms. Hickey aka The Bird Lady appeared to understand what he wanted. Just a peek.

He completed the unveiling, finding a clean-shaven mound. This mature woman worked out and took care of herself on the regular with every bit of her from the thin swan-like neck to her toes, perfection. Willie couldn't help leaning forward, planting his lips on her mound in a series of light kisses earning a very faint moan. The more Willie kissed, the more he wanted, lapping at the delicate skin there, licking the junction where her crotch met her thighs luxuriating in the taste of her skin.

Melvina captured Willie's pointer fingers drawing his hands from her hips so that she could turn around. He was presented with a wide semi-full butt with an anchor shape. It was fuller than he initially thought with some very faint stretchmarks across her lower back and a few at her hips. There was a slightly light pallor to the middle of her butt. There were two crescent shaped dimples on her lower back. Her spine was defined in a single line from between her shoulders all the way to her shallow rear cleavage.

The tall athletic mature allowed herself to be groped and fondled, cheeks spread wide apart. Her skin was soft and pliant, responding to his big, calloused hands with both cheeks parting exposing her slit and the rich pink exterior. Her breathing became audible along with a sustained sigh that was still high pitched, semi-muted. She was so tender, her holiest of holies obediently opened into a visible gape. Willie's actions were instinctual as he buried his face in her butt sticking his tongue inside her cunt.

Melvina Hickey slipped out of silence with a weird sounding chortle and gasp that lent more unwanted credence to her "Bird Lady" nickname. Willie feasted giving his basketball rival a male version of sloppy top. He went at it with increasing passion, letting go of himself, allowing his mind to go blank. Melvina moaned through a hand cupped over her mouth, seemingly embarrassed by the sound of her own voice. His lips slurped on the exquisite roundness and undercuff of her left buttock, followed by nipping on the other enjoying the attention being paid to her body. His thumbs pried into the juicy peach rubbing her inner grooves.

He went a little crazy with things, flicking his tongue on her backdoor.

The former church elder, the good Ms. Melvina Hickey aka Bird Lady, broke contact looking over her shoulder at his face. It was a sensation she wasn't used to in the least from her conservative past. He responded by running the flat of his tongue along the curve of an anchor shaped hip, enjoying her saddle bags. His knuckles rubbed her slit, parting her flower just inside. His large manly hands grabbed clawing handfuls of her buns, spreading them apart for more wet, nasty feasting.

She bent over touching her toes with the tips of her fingers giving him as much as he wanted, then surprised him by bending her knees, planting her butt on his face prone. Willie was flattened under her snatch with his face serving as a seat cushion. His body slid partially off the edge of the bed as her knees came to rest on either side. Her height and his short stature made things possible as he felt her hands wrapped around his horse sized manhood.

"AAAAWWW SHIT!!" The upper half of his manhood slid between her lips finding a wet, soapy sensation that made him moan into the cunt.

"Language." Melvina corrected briefly resuming slurping down the upper half of his generous endowment, twisting and tugging the rest. Willie could feel her mouth stretched tightly around the upper portion of his third leg.

He was getting some serious sloppy top with her butt planted on his face. Her hands were a revelation sliding and twisting around the portions left untouched by her mouth, even lovingly caressing his balls rolling and massaging them. Every movement and slurp had this naturalistic almost balletic symmetry. Willie could feel her getting progressively sloppier returning the favor in spades. She groaned almost choking on his cock taking nearly half, wriggling her butt on his face. Willie wanted to give as good as he was getting, wrapping his muscular arms around her waist, squeezing hard.

Melvina responded wrapping three fingers under his balls letting them flow over her fist, using the other hand putting on a slick, saliva soaked handjob clinic. Willie moaned, shouted, and whimpered into her puss taking it like a man. Both went at it with feverish intent squirming and trembling, locked together. He brought his hands upward like he was doing chin ups, cupping the bottom of her cheeks. Things went into overdrive with the long, tall mature rolling and sawing her hips on his face.

Willie groaned into her snatch, feeling it all over his pelvis as Melvina started squeezing his balls working her hands along his vein covered shaft intensely in tandem with her bobbing head. He could feel copious amounts of drool cascading over her jacking fist and his balls. The rolling and massaging motion got him out of the box as her butt bobbed and wagged all over his face. Both were going at it with nothing, held back acknowledging the culmination of a slow boiling mutual attraction. His face was undated with her juices intermingled with his saliva. Willie felt this gut-wrenching gut roll accompanied by the intense seizing up of his inner thighs. He hadn't felt this turned on in a while with the closest experience being Shaila from his first moving job. Ms. Melvina Hickey was getting it up outta him.

"BLUBB-BLAH!! BLUHHH!! AH!! AH-AH-AH!! YOU'RE!! MAKING ME!! BLUBBAH!! ME CUM!! AH-AH!!" Willie found it hard to talk with a mouth full of middle-aged pussy but was somewhere between warning and praising Melvina's performance. This made her go even harder, essentially fucking him with her face, lips stretched wide hands working everything. Another crotch throbbing pulse broke the bank.

"AWWW-MMMPPGGHH!!" Willie burst into her mouth going over, only to have her cunt slam down on his face accompanied by a whiny shrill sounding shriek as his mouth was filled with her essence.

They had cum together.

Both rode each other out humping, wriggling and squirming all over the edge of the bed. She sucked hard taking each strong rope of ejaculate audibly swallowing, while she creamed and squirted all over his face and chest. They went with things organically letting each other have their way until both were huffing wetly, breathing hard. Melvina went slack lying atop his body with her head between his thighs.

"Aw shit, lady."

"What'd I tell you about that blue language and my name is Melvina Hickey." Her hand with its long thin fingers was slowly stroking his spent member keeping the tactile contact going. Willie liked her touch.

"Just saying, is all." He tried explaining himself, but she had other ideas.

The end of his cock found its way into her mouth as the tall mature used three fingers tight around his prick, stroking hard with this pincer type feel to it. Willie head rolled about on his shoulders as he thought of his partner who'd been left behind with the other church elder, Mrs. Fisher. It was the second time he'd got lucky since accepting what was essentially a dead-end job just to pay bills. Marvin would've undoubtedly been pissed to find out he was getting laid again and would likely snitch.

His ruminations were interrupted when Melvina sat upright on his torso as if she were riding a mechanical bull instead of a short stocky muscular human one. Willie got an extreme close up of her wide, semi-flat buttocks, not wasting any time squeezing and playing with the cheeks. Melvina drew away from him grinding her cunt in a straight line down his chest and sloping abdomen, raising up at an angle, right foot planted flat. She started rubbing the big bulbous head of his cock against her slit.

It was similar in size to a smaller pool ball pushing against her lower lips, partially dipping inside feeling the volcanic heat of her snatch. Melvina gasped and whimpered unable to escape her problematic chirpy voice, even heavily aroused. Facing away from this afternoon sneaky link provided an invisible shield allowing her some inner comfort as she shifted weight on either side, eventually doing an open legged squat over his huge prick. Willie watched the tip of his crown disappear inside her honeypot.

"OOOOHHH LORDY GEEZUS!! AWG!! AWG!! AH!!...ah, thank the most high. Don't you move one bit." Ms. Hickey used all her dead weight, essentially impaling herself. The muscles in her back flexed while her hips went into these minute rotations as she got used to being stuffed full. The tightness was enhanced by his unnatural girth, assisted by her wetness intermingled with his saliva.

Melvina flattened her soles on the outside of his hips gathering her bearings, then started bouncing. Some of his copious meat was still bulging from her stretched out cunt as she leaned forward resting her hands just above his knees. Her groans and whimpers filled the room intermingled with his. It felt like he was stuffing ten pounds into a five-pound bag. This went on for almost fifteen minutes, before Melvina dismounted. She reached between her thighs rubbing her sex, looking back at his face.

"Problem?" Willie felt a sense of pride that she couldn't go the distance.

"Not at all." Melvina climbed off the edge of the bed onto the floor, she took her time standing looking down at him again. Her eyes drifted between his manhood and Willie's face barely stifling a shit eating grin. Her eyes narrowed, mouth forming a half smirk as she retrieved a clear bottle of lube from a dresser at the side of the bed. She favored it in both hands, looking again from his face to his prick.

"Wanna take a walk on the wild side, huh shortie?"

"To be honest, I really don't think you can hang, uh Melvina." He commented forcing himself to sound annoying glib.

"Oh, is that right?"

"Damn right, baby." Willie chuckled a little.

"Care to make a wager, half pint?"

"Sure ostrich."

The rivals christened the bet with a mutual snap of the fingers, then Willie laid back as she handled his oversized cock at the base like a sword pointing it at her ceiling. Melvina uncapped the bottle turning it upside down over the bulbous head of his cock. Both watched the clear semi-watery gel ooze all down his prick right over her fist. The tall mature poured a third of the bottle on his endowment and crotch making things slick, then carefully mounted him repeated the open legged squat facing him this time.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers