Backshot Kings Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From his vantage point over her, this late fiftysomething was a whole snack, heaving breasts and all. The appearance of her buxom body was a clinic in decadent curves topped with big sloping spongy breasts, full and resilient to groping hands. Marvin coveted the saucer sized areolas and protruding nips that he couldn't stop suckling. Her mature snatch was glistening in juices that should've long dried up.

"Aw shit, Mrs. Fisher." Their heavy breathing and moans were everywhere in the small little cubbyhole with her reacting feverishly to the large hands squeezing and playing with her breasts. She loved the feel of his lips on her nipples getting wetter every time they were sucked on and nibbled with him even distending them a bit. The roiling sensations flowing through her zaftig frame had this MILF squirming.

"Gennie." She cried out running her hands along her abdomen rubbing her mound, then drawing them up cupping her large picture-perfect breasts.

"Huh?" Marvin replied looking up between the mams cradling his face at the underside of her chin as the enraptured mature stared at the low-slung ceiling with glassy eyes.

"Gennie, that's my name; well, it's really Gerona, but I always hated that my mother picked it out of a mason jar. Call me, Gennie." The sound of her voice was wet and syrupy as Marvin licked a slimy trail from her cleavage along her undulating stomach intending to go down on this MILF again. Gennie had other ideas wrapping her fingers around his wrists as he pulled backwards gently bringing her to a sitting position. He couldn't help looking at the sway and bounce of her tits, but found his face cupped between her hands. Marvin did a doubletake blinking profusely face to face with this older woman.

Her glasses were fogged up.

The shame was his realizing he hadn't been looking at her face. Gennie tossed the glasses revealing some smallish eyes with baggy pouches underneath that gave her countenance a deep, soulful aspect.

"Aw shit, Gennie." He mumbled as she leaned forward stealing the kiss, she'd wanted from the moment they walked into that back office. She kept his face cradled, cheeks smushed staring intently, leaving him to wonder how well she could see without her glasses. The elder stole another more passionate kiss.

"Don't cuss in front of me." A finger was wagged in front of his nose before the zipper on his coveralls was drawn down revealing his chest covered in a dingy white tank top. Gennie was invested, sliding the uniform off his shoulders, running a hand underneath finding a nipple that she tweaked making him wince. It was Christmas morning for the MILF who uncovered a shoulder planting rabbit kisses on it, before using both hands exposing his chiseled torso, gasping at the site. His tank was tossed aside.

Marvin stood there between her outstretched legs on either side of him, watching her reaction to his fit body which most women compared to a professional ball player. Gennie marveled caressing his biceps and forearms returning to his pecs, cupping them like breasts, squeezing and lightly raking them with her modest nails. Gennie trailed a hand down his six-pack finding the elastic waistband of his boxers. She pinched the material outward peeking inside at his manhood.

"Oh Marvin..." His fleshy rod popped out like a jack-in-the-box to greet her, two handfuls.

"Gennie." Both watched her handle his manhood running her fingers up and down, bunching the foreskin around his crown only to jerk downward as he inflated hard enough to part her fingers. There was this atmosphere of discovery that was tragic considering her age and limited experience. Marvin remembered his reluctant first time at the hands of an older woman, and what followed with him deflowering her offered niece as recompence for keeping things silent, behind closed doors.

"I want this inside me; can I have it, Marvin?" Gennie asked stroking his meat towards her marveling at his foreskin visibly becoming tawt with some thick veins sprouting on the shaft.

His answer came with both of his large hands digging into her sides at the hips, fingers spreading until the edge of her buttocks were captured. Gennie slid forward with half of her bottom off the desk, shapely legs spread wide apart. Her knees were bent, feet dangling adjacent to his narrow hips. They huddled close watching the head of his cock inch slowly forward until it parted her labia. It felt sticky.

"Ah, it...ah, slowly Marvin; you're so big down here; it looks like you'll barely be able to get the head inside. Your thing is well, really long and nice. Ah! Ah, Marvin take it slow so I can get used to...AWK!!"

Gennie was nervous but getting wetter by the moment as he negotiated pressing the tip of his cock watching those lower lips part accepting the tip of his spear. She was so anxious, it felt like she might become incontinent. A hand squeezed his bicep nonverbally communicating her jitters at being penetrated after many years of forced and incidental chastity. He looked to her weathered features noticing a gradually furrowing brow and gritted teeth, slowing down a little. Then, he just went for it.

"GAAAAWWWD!!" Gennie shrieked suddenly stuffed to overflowing with this youngster's man meat.

Marvin, both hands firmly cupping her buttocks, snatched the fifty something off the desk impaling her fully. His ears were ringing as Gennie clawed up his back like a wild alley cat, shrieking and whimpering uncontrollably. He planted her back on the desk bending over her at the waist, already plowing her from stem to stern with long measured strokes. A few inches protruded from her outstretched cunt. Gennie could feel his hanging ball sack slapping up against the bottom of her cheeks. Her insides were tight.

It was a clinging tightness sticky and wet, but not overly so, enhanced by his efforts and saliva. Marvin knew she would need a lot of lubrication. Most of the old ones he'd been with always wanted to be serviced allowing him to refine his technique, which was reserved exclusively for them and not their younger counterparts. He felt like those girls didn't deserve it and just ignored them for the most part. He chaffed inside remembering how he was made to go down on the younger of the two women, before being coerced into servicing the older of the duo before being ejected outside in his boxers.

"OH!! OH!! OH!! OH GEEZUS! IT'S ALL UP IN ME!! ALL UP IN ME!! GAWD!! I'M FEELING IT!! FEELING IT!" Gennie was bounced on his large prick as if she weighed nothing, holding on for dear life with her huge tits mashed between them. There was nothing she could do, nowhere to run from twelve thick inches of fury. His crown was sort of tapered off, squishy and pointy looking which made for a perfectly organic battering ram, or spear. He liked the way it felt bottoming out in this tight, sticky cunt, wanting more.

He trapped Gennie's shapely legs between his muscular arms pointing her soles at the ceiling absolutely railing the stuffing out of her. There was a strained jiggle of her fleshy buttocks and the backs of her thighs as his pelvis clapped against her audibly. Marvin was going so hard; his balls were slapping the edge of the pastor's oak desk. That first glimpse of her butt with those tight panty lines swaying as she walked ignited his lust, albeit slowly. Try as he might, there was no looking away as he stole glances taking enough visual currency as he could, becoming increasingly distressed, despite his outward expression. His heart was thumping hard, loins heating up watching Gennie unlock the office door.

"AW!! AW!!! YUH-KNOCKIN ON THE BACKDOOR!! KNOCKING ON THE BACK DOOR!! AWW!! AW!! She could feel his hanging ball sack slapping against the bottom of her cheeks as his prick rodded her out. Marvin luxuriated in the feel of her cheeks and the edge of the desk on his sack. The older ones were good that way as he recalled a time when he'd been lying on his side wrapped in satin sheets with one of the older ones spooning him, arm across his body with his manhood in her fist. Those sheets were wrapped between his prick and her jacking fist. That feeling was scintillating. He came bucketloads.

He pressed harder, leaning forward with the back of Gennie's calves facing him. Greedy handfuls of her breasts were bulging between his fingers as he pulled more of her off the edge of the desk. Marvin knew what he had to do, instinctively knew what buttons needed to be pushed. She was a cup waiting to be filled to excess with his cum.

*****************************************************************************

"Damn, I got served by a fucking ostrich." Willie grumbled to himself knowing she was watching. He thought to slam the screen door behind him but hesitated looking back, finding her already talking on her phone, gossiping.

"Hey Shirley girl; I just had a little runt hobbit nigga talk crazy to me about my ball game! Yeah, you know that's right girlfriend; fool didn't know what hit'em when I put up fifteen on his monkey ass! Now girl you know I had nigga Antman doing the wop when I busted out the crossover! Yeah, even pulled out the dunce cap on his silly tail; yup bounced it off his head all net." She really did sound like a bird.

He felt like returning the favor in spades, but couldn't help checking out her long, tall frame and saddle bag hips stuffed into her navy-blue shorts. There was an enticing bit of cheekage and the hint of some white panties underneath, but he fought off the thought staring at the forty something's long legs, silently acquiescing the defeat at the hands of a long-retired power forward.

"Yeah girl, I was about to pick that little ass nigga up and tomahawk dunk his sawed-off tail!" Her annoying chirpy tone and laughter carried in the worst way followed behind Willie like a guided missile.

"Bitch." He mumbled.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, HUH?!! WHAT THAT'S YOU'RE SAYING, OVER THERE!!" Willie flinched, as she yelled after him.

"NOTHING!!" He shouted back gesturing with both arms in the back screen door.

"GET ON IN THERE AND PLANT YOUR LITTLE BOOTY ON THAT TOLIET!! AND I AIN'T GOT NO BOOSTER CHAIR, EITHER!!" Bird Lady's tone suggested she wanted to throw hands, but he scoffed disappearing inside letting the door slam.

"Yup, he probably wears diapers." That last barb carried.

Willie had to bite his tongue telling himself she only won because of his bum knee. The inside of the kitchen was well lit, counters expertly organized, tiled floors spotless. He glanced around, looking again out into the yard finding the bird lady hanging out at the end of her fence in deep conversation. She was picking at the flowery vines layered over the privacy fence at the left side of her property. Willie hated himself for giving lanky former church elder the once over again, but her figure couldn't be denied.

"She even got chicken legs." He scoffed, taking a private shot at the unique folded back look of her legs from the knees down when they were locked.

Willie turned, finding the connecting corridor facing him, also well-lit presenting a challenge in four doors all painted the same shade of beige matching the walls with identical faux crystal doorknobs. He tried the closest finding a meticulously weel kept broom closet with things kept on shelves like a supermarket even tagged. He closed that one opening the door facing that closet finding a nice bedroom cleaned so well, it reminded him of a hotel room even down to the air freshener. This was obviously Bird lady's boudoir as he noticed a brassiere hanging off the edge of the mirror over her dresser.

"No man's land."

Wille was presented with two final doors choosing the one on the left, trying the doorknob. He slowly cracked it open peering inside, finding a secondary bedroom and a surprise. He was presented with a nubile young woman lying on her belly clad only in white crop top and some form fitting, cotton panties filled to mouthwatering capacity with a big, ripe looking donk that looked on the fake side. Her head was covered in long box braids in multiple colors of red, green, and a few strands of light blue. Willie thought the faux hair looked like cheap yarn, but got a greedy eyeful of her cakes deciding it was a BBL.

"Hell Nall, hit me up on that cash app, first; huh, what fool? Because that's what I said and that's the only way you gonna see these cheeks. What, fool? All I'm wearing is some fucking panties, right now. What; you think I'm scamming? You got my money, or nah?! Check this arch out, Jessie!" She was talking facetime on an I-Phone with a garish rhinestone cover. Her knees drew forward raising her big, pneumatic looking butt in the air right above her shoulders confirming its fake status from the angle.

"PRECIOUS, SOMEBODY PEEPING IN ON YOU!!" Willie was surprised by the effeminate sound of the guy's voice and too late to dip out as the "enhanced" ingenue turned on her side catching him in the doorway with a furrowed brow and expression that reminded him of Godzilla.

"Can I help you, nigga?"

"Sorry, I was just looking for the bathroom." He explained, thrown off by the uber irritated look on her face. She was resting in the reclining buddha position with a radioactive stank attitude.

"Did you find it?!"

"Excuse me."

"You excused, now get the fuck out before I make you hit that cash app, nigga!" Precious was for the streets, no fucks given as he got a second look fleeting glimpse of her manufactured curves pulling the door up. He found himself anxious and pissed in tandem resisting the urge to march back in there and lay that belt on her fake rear. Precious looked somewhere between eighteen and twenty-three.

"Fucking kids." He opened the last door finding a nice cozy-looking bathroom with tiled walls.

There was a wall mounted air freshener near the door that activated spraying a mist that hit Willie in the side of the head due to his height. He shrugged it off smelling the flowery scent on his coveralls before unzipping. The arresting sight of some young buns, however fake, had him in a state of semi-arousal along with Bird Lady's athletic wide load and cute cheekage. His horse sized phallus flopped out.

"MIC CHECK!" Precious kicked the door hitting him in the side just as he started urinating.

"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK, GAWDDAMIT?!!" Some of his piss splashed on the toilet seat as the youngster leaned into the cracked door forcing it open, still mean mugging.

"You got some cheeks, so I wanna see yours, old ass nigga!" Her head appeared squeezing between the door and wall peering down at his endowment before he had a chance to cover up. Precious caught him mid-stream as more piss splashed all over the place. Precious had this husky sounding smoker's voice.

"EXCUSE YOU!" Willie exclaimed as she reacted facially to his oversized manhood with a salacious open-mouthed smile.

"Damn man, you holding like a mutha; shit, that's a whole fucking pipe down there."

Wille shoved her head out of the door, slamming it as he realized his mitt-sized hands were drenched in urine. Precious was undaunted, suddenly knocking on the door incessantly. He could feel her leaning against the door putting her weight on it.

"Cut it out, girl!" She kept knocking and trying the doorknob.

"Open the door, I just wanna talk to you...like private and shit." Her husky voice carried making him antsy.

"Nope!"

"Come on, let me holla at you for a minute, my nigga; you really scared of some pussy?"

"The power of R. Kelly compels you; the power of R. Kelly compels you thot, begone!!" Precious started chuckling, still knocking and trying the doorknob.

"Man, I'm nineteen; I'm fucking legal, bruh."

"So, what!"

"You saw what I got; so, you're telling me you don't want some of this, real quick? She seemed to be getting off on his reticence, chuckling even more in that lazy smoker's voice.

"Yup."

"Yeah, you want some, or the other thing; I hope you ain't gay, my nigga." There was no way he would fall for a bush-league move like that, but Willie knew he was dealing with a roughish kid with the body of a woman.

"Kick rocks, hoe!" This just made her playfully scoff and shake the doorknob. At this point she was getting off on bullying a man old enough to be her father.

"I wanna lick it...I'm really good, daddy. You know you want this wet ass puss...URK!!!" Precious' salacious overtures through the bathroom door were cut short awkwardly. Willie was left staring at a short towel rack on its opposite side for a few moments, realizing it had become deathly quiet.

"Huh?" Against his better judgement, Willie cracked the door peering out into the corridor.

Bird Lady was standing there staring him dead in the eyes with a hand pinching Precious' throat. The youngster was struggling mightily in her steel grasp, braids swinging everywhere. The fortysomething towered over them both. Precious had both hands locked around the woman's wrist, panicking.

"Excuse me for a little ole' moment, sir; don't you go nowhere, and you might wanna zip that up." She motioned towards his crotch as he realized his huge prick was protruding from the front of his coveralls. Willie quickly zipped up glancing down while he did it. Willie noticed an ironing cord in the woman's other hand. Bird Lady stormed off, Precious in tow right back into the girl's bedroom, loudly slamming the door. A raucous cacophony followed as the wayward young woman got a well-deserved whipping.

"Fuck that noise." Willie started for the door as the loud shouting, intense talking and wailing continued. The frenetic confusion reminded him of his childhood and the numerous times he'd got whipped.

"EXCUSE ME MISTER MAN; WHERE EXACTLY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!!" His shoulders seized up at the annoying sound of her voice. Willie turned around at the end of the corridor in time to see the tall mature pulling the door closed behind her. He got a glimpse of a disheveled, sobbing Precious curled up on the floor, shivering from the old school beating as the bird lady walked down the corridor, brow furrowed.

"Look, I just wanted to use the bathroom; I'm outta here?"

"Is that what you think, huh baby man?" She put her hands on her hips, mean mugging Willie with an evil half smirk.

"BYE FELECIA!!" Willie walked out slamming the back screen door loudly behind himself. He strolled across the backyard to the fence stopping to admire the lilac covered, wooden privacy fence before entering the alley.

"Huh?" Willie found the doors to the moving truck locked; then he fumbled around in his pockets realizing the keys were missing.

He hung his head dragging his feet as he went back to Bird Lady's house.

"Would you like to have a soft drink, juice, or water; have a seat at the table." Bird Lady was removing a small mini sandwich maker from an overhead cabinet with her back to him. Despite himself, Willie glanced down at her rear cheekage peeking out from the underside of those shorts. He could make out the hint of white cotton panties skintight, underneath.

"Hey, I just came back for my keys."

"Would you-LIKE-A-SOFT DRINK-JUICE-OR WATER?!!...have a seat at the table." Willie did a doubletake as she plugged in the sandwich maker shifting over to the fridge, opening it.

"Surprise me." Willie sat down at the small table with his back to the beige wall facing her. He got an even better view of her cheeks noting they were semi-flat but shaped nicely, despite her age.

"Apple juice will do nicely; besides its good for your heart and works wonders for the brain. From the looks of your ball game, I'd say you should cop a few gallons, good sir." Bird lady removed a loaf of bread and two packets of cheese from the fridge still facing away from him, assembling a sandwich.

"Hey lady, you don't have to do that."

"Pepperoni?" She turned at the hip looking at Willie's face. He noticed how her height made the cozy kitchen look smaller.