Backshot Kings Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna whittle your pickle."

"Promises, promises string bean." Willie chided.

Melvina slammed down on his endowment with a strained yowl that he likened to the similar annoying voice of mickey mouse, chuckling to himself somewhat. He figured she'd tap out from his girth alone deciding to stir the pot by resting his hands behind his head, reclined. Her cunt was soft and mushy barely able to handle being stuffed to the gills with a little extra bulging out. The forced smug expression made her brow furrow as she ran her hands over his hairy chest rubbing out the excess lube.

"Hey, what was in that lube; it's kind of uhm, heated. It's kind of hot, and I know you can feel it, too."

"Don't you worry your little peanut head about that; like I said, I'm gonna whittle your pickle." With that, the good Melvina Hickey began bouncing on his cock with things getting progressively warmer.

Her squishy puss seemed to heat up until he began to squirm, toes curling. She planted both hands on his pecs, continuing to let her dead weight be the difference maker between her simmering honeypot and his third leg. Pogo stick comparisons aside, Melvina was fucking herself silly. Willie could feel her cheeks cradling the base of his member, buttocks parting wide each time she landed in his lap. The intense grinding sensation and scrubbing feel of her inner walls had him involuntarily flopping on the mattress. They were both in the same age group, but it was like handling a wildcat.

His chin tilted back, gaze traveling all over Melvina's meticulously cleaned boudoir; everywhere but her face. Willie found himself grabbing at her, only to have his hands batted away. They ended up on her breasts for a few moments and a hearty squeeze which made her moan loudly when he found some surprisingly fat, blocky nips. She winced when he pinched them, rewarding him with a casual slap to razor stubbled cheek. Willie decided to continue the back and forth arching up into her downward motion. This went on until both reached an enticing symmetry. Neither realized how loud they were.

Melvina's long legs started to wobble first forcing the mature to arch her back unintentionally taking a salacious drubbing as Willie's schlong beat down the walls inside her stretched to capacity, cooch. She nearly toppled backwards, but he caught ahold of her thin wrists, power pistoning her cunt until her head rolled backwards. The elder Mr. Hickey arched forward, mouth hanging open jostling with him until she got her wrists free. A white cotton spaghetti strap pullover covered her bouncing breasts.

He tried to recapture her wrists, but she kept them away peeling off the bra, letting her breasts go free. The sight of Melvina's Hickey's bare tits sent an added jolt to his prick, making it pulse inside. This fortysomething was very fit indeed, sporting a nice medium toned set topped with these sort of oval shaped areolas, the color of caramel. Her erect nipples were big and blocky, dying to be suckled. Willie knew he wasn't leaving the house without sampling those treats. She seemed to suss out his desires.

A big chewy nipple found its way into his mouth chaperoned by her left-hand pinching and massaging the exposed portion as she flopped out on top of his prone body. Melvina was all over him pushing each between his lips, then jointly cupping both allowing him to slather spit all over them. Willie did her one better planting his big lips on between her tits sucking hard on her breastbone. Melvina groaned even louder as her butt became a blur of bouncing, popping motion on the base of his cock.

His ears were filled with loud damn near stereo quality claps of her rear end beating out a sexy ditty on his crotch. Their disparity in height and weight worked perfectly like two halves of the same coin allowing Willie to finally get big economy sized handfuls of her semi-solid cheeks, squeezing hard enough to make her cry out in this whiny distressed wail that carried. She went limp as he puppeted her cheeks slapping them on his crotch as hard as he could manage, feeling the building fire in his loins.

Willie couldn't get enough of that oily scrubbing sensation, harder than ever. Her nice apple butt was soft, but solid enough to resist the incessant mauling of his mitts. Melvina luxuriated, enjoying the feel of being handled by a man powerful enough to deal with her, physically. She gradually started rolling and grinding down on his chubby cock, whimpering into his ear. Things picked up frenetically as she grabbed the edges of the pillow his head rested on, feeling it everywhere. They were cresting together.

"AW FUCK!! AW SHIT!! AW SHIT BABY!! AHM, CUMMING ALL UP IN YO'PUSS-SEEE!! FUGG-IT!! SHIT!!"

"YEAH!! YASS LAWD!! AW YASS GIVE IT TO ME!! FILL UP MY BABY BUCKET WIT CUM!! CUM FOR ME!!"

Willie strained, gritting his teeth arching up hard just as she flexed with a matching arch of her own mashing uglies so hard, it felt like they'd split the atom. Melvina locked her arms at the elbows, right as he used his grubby paws pressing her stuffed cunt down onto his meat, finally getting everything inside.

Each got what they were looking for in that instant as he filled her full of cum to overflowing.

"Fuck, that was just what I needed." Melvina sighed lazily, faceplanted on his body, legs framing the outside of his, off the edge of the mattress.

"Language." Willie raised a single trembling pointer finger, correcting her.

They started chuckling as she rolled off laying on his side in the reclining buddha position, with a palm resting on his hairy chest.

******************************************************************************

Their clothes were all over the floor littering the pastor's office, but she retained her glasses so near sighted, that she needed them to look at his face as she caressed one side lovingly. He retained a single dingy looking athletic sock, otherwise nude. The discarded invoice had been tossed aside.

"Aw, you're filling me up...GHUD!! This just what I needed; keep filling me full of your mannishness, fuck me."

"Your pussy is so tight." His intrusive fleshy rod was being squeezed tight in her cunt, even after three loads. There was nothing to do, but plunge into her depths to his heart's content.

"You like it?"

"Yeah, I love this." He was hovering over her on all fours with his business partially bulging from her snatch. It looked swollen, pulsing inside of her walls, thumping with these muted thrusts.

Marvin was bottoming out.

"AK!! AK!! AAAAKKK!! AW!! AWWW NOW!!" Their bodies were drenched in perspiration from the heated rutting that had been going on for the last two hours. He wanted to cup and play with her enormous breasts but held position enjoying the feel of his crown knocking on the back wall of her cunt. Mrs. Fisher laid underneath him with her upturned palms adjacent to the sides of her head, legs splayed wide apart, bent at the knees.

"Aw fuck this is some good pussy!" His normally reserved demeanor had drifted away making him more talkative as he leaned to the side grabbing a heart handful of tit meat. The manner in which Mrs. Fisher's captured breast bulged between his fingers excited the twentysomething even more. Her right hand rested on his shoulder while the other cupped his left buttock.

"Kiss me, Marvin." The wet, sloppy kiss that followed told a tactile tale of his crappy skill in this regard. Most of the time, the well-endowed youngster was used as a living dildo by the women he crossed paths with. Gennie Fisher didn't care having not been kissed in decades. Her limited number of partners other than the very first, were similar to Marvin. All of them had been obsessed with handling her large, pneumatic breasts, two blowing their loads at the sight of them. Her affair with Pastor Grey was physically taxing, humiliating and spiritually exhausting.

That was the past; today, it was on her terms, once in a lifetime.

"Fuck me harder Marvin! AW!! AAWW!! AAAWWW!! FUCK ME!! AK! AK!! AW GAWD!!" The smacking sound was deafening as he aggressively ravished the fiftysomething making her huge breasts bounce and flop wildly about. Mrs. Fisher's screams of pleasure mixed with a bit of pain echoed off the walls of the office that had been used numerous times for illicit backroom sex.

"MIZZUS FISHER!! MIZZUS FISHER!! AW SHIT!!" The toned athletic manchild flopped down atop her body grinding and rolling his hips turning her cunt to mush. Her legs hovered in the air, knees adjacent to his ribs, feet hanging in the air trembling. The dark pastor had taken her in this very cubbyhole with a cock so big and thick, her legs were forced into the air. It was training for this moment as Gennie Fisher took it like a champ. It felt like she would split in two.

"MAR-VIN!! MAR-VIN!! PUT IT ON MUH, CHEST!!" Mrs. Fisher's palms were flattened against his pecs, instinctually clawing into them with her nails. It was as if she were trying to push him off her prone body while screaming his name to the rafters.

"UNG!! UNG!! UNG!! YOUR CHEST, MIZZUS FISHUH?!!" He shouted feeling the stirring of his loins radiating throughout his pelvis.

"YES!! YES!! YEAAAAHHH!!!" She was nodding euphorically, licking her lips as she cupped the undersides of her huge breasts offering them up for his cum. Twin semi-gelatinous mountains of spongy flesh in his face was more than Marvin could take. His thick manhood plopped out of her embattled cunt. The void was immediately apparent as he mounted her tits, cock planted in her cavernous cleavage. Even with a certified twelve inches, his manhood was dwarfed by tits big enough to require both pairs of their hands collectively to get things under control.

"OOOHH MARVIN, FUCK'EM!! FUCK MY TITTIES FOR ME!! FUCK'EM REAL GHUD!!" Her voice went up a few octaves triggered by his greasy, turgid erection embedded along her breastbone cushioned by her monster sized offerings. Her thin fingers were spread wide at the sides of her mams while his sweaty palms fingers spread wide apart, pressed and mashed down into them. Mrs. Fisher' nipples poked between his middle digits. Her plate sized areolas looked incredible.

"UNG!! UNG!! AH!! AH!! THEY FEEL, INCREDIBLE MIZZUS FISHUH!!" Marvin let go of himself lost between her huge, middle-aged knockers. His pendulous balls ground along her abdomen as he took her with deep thrusts. She knew how to use her breasts for maximum effect exerting all her strength to tighten the cushiony feel of them around his meat. Her last partner was adept at training women to please him, rewarding them with a cock just a bit larger than Marvin's.

"FUCK'EM MARVIN!! FUCK'EM!! FUCK MY BIG ASS TITTIES AND CUM ALL OVER THEM!!" Her speech was slurred and syrupy full of excess saliva, some running from the corner of her lips.

"AW!! AW SHIT!! FUCK MIZZUS FISHUH!! FUCK!! UNG!! UNG!! SHEET!! AW YEAH!!" His veiny rod played hide and seek with the bulbous uncircumcised head tagging the underside of her chin repeatedly. Marvin graduated from riding her chest like a jockey to a posture resuming his quadrupedal mount over her upper half. The humidity was off the charts with both drenched and dripping sweat. She matched his energy perfectly, slapping her tits wetly into his crotch.

"CUM!! CUM!! CUM!! CUM MARVIN!! CUM ON MAH, BIG ASS TITTIES, BABY!!" Her word for word phonetic encouragement came with each slap of her buoyant mammaries into his crotch. The weighted feel and stickiness of their coupling pushed him right across the finish line.

"AW MARVIN!!! AW YEEAH!! YOU'RE CUMMING!! CUMMING ALL-OVER ME!! MAR-VIN!!" A thick rope shot out of his crown cutting a milky line right up the center of her stern face followed by several more splashing the underside of her chin, spewing all over her captured décolletage. Her intimidating cleavage became a defiled, gooey mess with his prick desperately poking in and out of it in sawing fashion oozing watery oily discharge onto her neck.

"Look at all of this cum Marvin; look what you've done to me, baby...keep fucking them." The defrocked church elder cooed and encouraged relaxing her grip but keeping up the skinship rubbing and running her hands all over her breasts, massaging them and his thrusting prick.

He was too addled to do anything but nod rhythmically as he continued thrusting until his manhood was just sitting there between her tits. She lowered her hands letting her left arm hang wearily off the edge of the bed. There was no doubt he was enraptured with her, softly thrusting with both hands planted on either side of her head as before. Gennie was used to having authority over her charges and being called Mrs. Fisher with deferment of status. Tonight was about a long-neglected womanhood ignored for too many years until it demanded unquenchable satisfaction. Her breaths were labored and heavy. Marvin's weight was an issue.

"You uh, mind?"

"Huh?" Marvin stirred, still lightly pushing his manhood over her breastbone. Without their hands, her breasts barely flattened, but covered the tops of her biceps due to the sheer size.

"I uh, need to breathe."

"OH SORRY MRS. FISHER!!" Marvin went right when he should've gone left, thumping his noggin on the overhead curved part of the alcove holding their bed. She gasped reaching up about to favor the point of impact, but he waved her off.

"You okay, honey?" Mrs. Fisher settled for rubbing and caressing the closet bicep.

"Yeah, I'm good; sorry, but you got my head gassed up."

"What?"

"Uhm, well I..." Marvin scratched the back of his head, wincing at the stinging pain from the tiny lump on his head. He surveyed the mess he'd made of Mrs. Fisher's voluptuous frame. Her huge breasts were glazed over with splotches of gooey cum spotting various spots on her torso. A deluge of frosty spunk pooled in her throat running off on the mattress below.

"You liked it, right?"

Instead of answering, his hands cupped and mashed her luscious tits together hard enough to make her puffy nipples bulge. She let him have his way enjoying the feel of his large, calloused hands on her body. Marvin groped, squeezed and rubbed his spunk into her skin leaving it sticky. Gennie gently grabbed two of his fingers when he tried to palm her sex. She handled his member having some fun herself. He arched towards her allowing himself to be long stroked.

"I wanna thank you for uhm, being with me Marvin; It probably wasn't easy sleeping with an old lady, and I pray the lord rewards you for your kindness."

"Shit, you got some bomb ass puss...." He caught himself looking at her face which retained its granite visual, despite what was going on behind it. Her angry visage was distracting at times.

"It's okay Marvin; want me to suck on it for you?" His eyes went wide making her stone visage crack as she chortled barely audible above a whisper.

He inched closer parting her lips timidly with his meat finding a surprise when she took a little more than half, pursing her lips around his girth. Gennie's tongue slipped inside his excess skin swirling about as her right hand slid underneath his balls tightening. This was a revelation of pleasure making the twentysomething release the hollow sounding moan that carried. She used a thumb mashed into his taint slowly rubbing in a circular pattern. His throaty gasps were reward enough for the mature former church elder. Mrs. Fisher knew what she was doing.

The devil was a good teacher.

...to be continued.