Backyard Fun

Story Info
Middle of the night in the backyard.
1.6k words
4.24
7.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anondyl
anondyl
1 Followers

It had been about a month since my adventure at the department store. I spent that whole month with the events playing through my mind, taking up almost all of my thoughts. It was now getting into early summer so the nights were warming up and I was finding myself with a lot more free time. This time was spent finding and watching porn and masturbating mostly as I had spent the better part of the month hornier than ever before. I was starting to have some intrusive thoughts amidst the jerking off that I couldn't quite get out of my head. I felt like I needed to try something adventurous again, but couldn't think of what to do.

I was up late one night hanging out in an IRC chat dedicated to sex and roleplay. There were many channels you could join and I wasn't having any luck finding someone to have cyber sex or roleplay with that night. I did, however, find a woman that was into public play and we got to chatting. I told her about my adventures in the department store and we were both getting super horny. We started playing truth or dare with each other, though most of it ended up being truths. One of the dares she gave me stood out though since it was my next real adventure into public play.

I was instructed to strip completely naked and to step outside my front door. I couldn't hide myself at all and had to stand there for a full minute, facing away from the wall and door. I have to admit, this was pretty scary so I managed to talk her out of the front door in favor of the back, however as a punishment I had to spend a full 10 minutes there, or I had to masturbate to completion, whichever came first. I know I could have lied, which I'm sure she did on some of the dares I gave her, but I was young, horny, and excited at the prospect. It was also about 1 in the morning, so I figured it was pretty safe as it was a pretty small town and everyone was for sure asleep.

I stood up and stripped off my shirt as it's all I had on. I had been stroking myself for the better part of the conversation, which at this point had been going on for a good 45 minutes or so. I told her that I would be right back and stood up to head toward the back door. My room was on the opposite side of the house and I had to walk by my parents room, the main bathroom, both my brother and sister's rooms, and the living room to get to the back door. This alone was going to be risky and I just hoped that no one needed to use the bathroom or get a drink from the kitchen while I was completing my dare.

Since I was told I couldn't hide myself during the dare, I had to keep my hands to my side and couldn't hide behind anything. I started walking out of my room, slowly so I didn't make any noise. Moving slowly naked with a raging hard on through my house was a rush. Fortunately no one was awake so the walk to the back door was uneventful, though still exhilarating. But here I was, standing by my back door with my cock sticking straight out. All I had to do was turn the door knob and step outside and the clock would begin. I wasn't even sure what my plan was once I got out there. Was I going to wait out the 10 minutes or was I going to jerk off? I figured I would decide once I got out there, so I reached my hand out slowly and put it on the door knob.

As I slowly turned the knob I felt my stomach knot up. It was now or never I told myself as I pulled the door open. It let out a small creek, but luckily it didn't wake anyone, including the dog. I took a step forward over the threshold and stepped outside, my bare feet touching the cold concrete. I had been so warm jerking off while I chatted inside that the cold air sent a shiver through my body. It felt really good, but it did cause my balls to retract a bit into me, making my cock look even bigger, can't complain there. I stepped forward and pulled the door closed behind me. I took a couple deep breaths as I stood there looking out over my small backyard, taking in the feeling of being naked outside for the first time ever. The rush was keeping me hyper alert so any slight noise stood out and I had to fight the urge to hide myself from the world. I checked my watch to see how long it had been... 30 seconds. That's it. If I was going to wait 10 minutes I was going to freeze, or at the very least the rush was going to wear off and I didn't want the girl I was talking to to get bored, so I made the choice...

I reached down and grabbed my rock hard cock and started jerking it. When I masturbate, I do it dry. I don't like to use any lubrication and instead take a firmer grip, moving the skin back and forth. This pulls the skin tight on my circumcised head and feels amazing. I keep looking around the yard, seeing the light from the street light in the alley illuminating the area while I jerk off, my hand moving steadily but not too quickly. I wanted this to last for a bit.

As I'm jerking off I can hear some noises down the alley. It sounds like a person mumbling to themselves. The alley is blocked by a short privacy fence, but anyone walking by would be able to see me. I start to panic slightly, but keep pumping my cock with my hand, slowing down slightly so as not to make any extra noise. I reach down with my other hand and massage my balls while I listen. It sounds like someone coming home from a late night drinking, and they are getting closer. I can feel my cock getting firmer as I stroke myself until I am right at the edge. The voice is now close enough that I can clearly hear them, they sound like they are about a house away now and moving closer. One last firm pump down on my cock and I feel an orgasm race through me. My eyes roll back in my head and I get a little weak at the knees as I shoot multiple thick streams of cum into my backyard. The voice is now right next to my fence and I don't really care if they see as I'm too engrossed in my orgasm. I lean against the door to steady myself as I come down from the high of the orgasm just as they reach the next house over. It appears as though they didn't notice, but with my post-nut clarity I decide it's best if I quickly duck inside just in case they turn around.

I turn around and start to open the back door. Just as I push it forward it creaks a little. Shit, forgot it did that! I stop for just a second and look over my shoulder just as the voice stops. I quickly step inside into the safety of my house and close the door quietly. I look through the window on the door and can see the person looking over my fence to see what they heard before turning around and walking off. My heart is pounding as they wander off down the alley into the darkness.

I make my way back to my room, still naked as the day I was born, a little cum still hanging off the tip of my semi-hard cock. I keep quiet but don't worry as much about anyone waking up, emboldened by my near encounter with the drunk person in the alley. I close my door and message the girl, telling her the whole story. While I tell her what happens she gives me details about how she is running her hand down her belly and into her pink thong. She tells me she is rubbing her soaking wet pussy while I tell her all of the details. As I type the story to her and read her messages, I get hard again. At this point I have gotten pretty good at one-handed typing and start pumping my cock again. She tells me she is rubbing her breast with her other hand and when she is about to cum. Just as I reach my second orgasm of the night I see her type "I'm cumming!!!!". It's now close to 2 AM and I need to get to bed, but before I sign off I added her as a friend on the IRC server. We had more discussions over the next year or so, but most were pretty tame in comparison.

This night sparked my fantasies of being caught and fully exposed in public. Though it was at night and fairly low risk, I did almost get seen jerking off in my yard and fantasized about being naked in more public places. It would be a while before I ventured outside for another adventure, but I continued to frequent the IRC server having cyber sex involving public places and telling people about my fantasies.

anondyl
anondyl
1 Followers