Department Store Dare

Story Info
Exposing myself for an online dare.
2.3k words
3.59
7.3k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anondyl
anondyl
1 Followers

Introduction

------------------

My sexual discovery began early in adulthood, like so many others. As a young man I spent most of my time outside of college either working or playing video games, both offline and online. As this was the earlier days of the modern internet, I also spent quite a bit of time downloading and watching porn of all sorts, exploring new kinks to see if they excited me. I remember spending quite a bit of time on various different sites looking at pictures, and what limited videos were available at the time, to find new and exciting visuals to get myself off. I also spent quite a bit of time in different chat rooms having cyber sex and role playing with what I told myself were women, though I'm sure many were catfishing.

To me, it didn't really matter as we were weaving our own erotic stories that helped me blow load after load, sometimes orgasming more than 10 times in a day. Like most young men I couldn't think of anything else most of the time, which led me down some paths that shaped many of my fantasies to this very day. In this series of stories I plan on telling some of my more adventurous exploits and possibly telling some entirely fictional stories that were woven during my cyber sex and role playing in those early chat rooms. All of these stories will be from after I turned 18 and take place mostly from the summer before starting college through my mid-twenties, though much of my experimentation started long before that. I am also a first time writer, so please bear with me as I get better with my writing. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

------------------

I remember spending quite a few nights in my bedroom jerking off to all sorts of porn. I also remember spending quite a bit of time on an old website that was dedicated to playing truth or dare. The site was set up in a way where you could post truths or dares and other people could then post their response, including images proving you did the dare. I fantasized quite a bit about the different dares and reading about ones that people had completed. I especially liked the ones where people posted pictures as it gave me more visuals to jerk off to. There were some dares that stood out more than others though, some that I remember to this very day.

One that still stands in my memory, very vividly in fact, was one where you took an old pair of jeans and cut a slit on either side of the seam right in the crotch. Once the modifications were complete you then went to a public place like a store and "accidentally" dropped something so you had to bend over to pick it up. Of course part of the dare meant you had to bend at the waist and not the knees. The goal was to get your balls or pussy lips to expose on either side of the seam in your pants when you bent over. I read this dare thread multiple times a week and fantasized about doing it myself. Seeing pictures of people who had their friends in on the dare so you could see what others saw excited me to no end and even now, while writing this, I feel myself getting harder and more horny. So what was I to do after fantasizing about this for weeks but attempting this myself?

I dug through my old jeans to find a pair that were pretty worn out. I was working in fast food at the time so had plenty of jeans that had seen better days. I found a pair that was a bit tighter than the typical loose fitting baggy jeans of the time, and took to modifying them. I cut a couple slits about 2 inches long on either side of the seam and then tried them on. I never wore underwear so it felt pretty normal, other than the cool fresh air that could now reach my balls and dick. To be honest, just standing in my room wearing my modified jeans was getting me super worked up and I couldn't stand the massive hard on I had so I pulled up some porn and started rubbing my cock through my jeans. The slits had opened up a little more as my cock pressed on the jeans so I was able to pull my cock through the slits and finished jacking off before taking the jeans off. I was disappointed in myself for not going out right then, but unfortunately I had to get to work so I changed and went off to work with the thoughts racing in my mind of when and how I was going to expose myself in the local department store.

I spent the better part of the next few days at work and in class thinking about those jeans I had sitting in my closet. To be honest, part of me was so scared at the idea that I kept talking myself out of it at first. It didn't matter though as I kept playing out the adventure in my mind and couldn't stop thinking about it, jerking off to the thoughts. So much cum was shot thinking about doing this that I finally made up my mind and decided to head over to the store on my next day off.

I woke up around 10 in the morning on that Saturday with a massive erection. Normally I would take care of it before even getting out of bed, but this morning I was determined to go on my adventure and if I jerked off then my post-nut clarity would kick in and I would chicken out. I got out of bed, naked of course, and put on my jeans and a t-shirt then started about my day. I got some breakfast and then set off to the store which was about a mile away. The whole walk there I was thinking through exactly how I was going to pull this off. I knew I had to find something to drop that wouldn't seem too out of place or anything. I couldn't think of much, but figured I would find something once I got there.

As I arrived at the store my heart was racing a million miles an hour. I'm sure my face was as red as could be and I was sure someone knew what I was up to, as if they could read my mind. This made me so much more nervous, but I kept pushing forward, telling myself that no one would know what I was up to, how could they? I spent some time looking at the video games to see if I wanted to get anything new, which was pretty common for me. I then went to explore the automotive section to see what car stereo equipment they had. When I got there I noticed that there were some speakers on the bottom shelf that I could easily use as an excuse to bend over, negating the need to "accidentally" drop something. I figured this was as good a chance as any and proceeded to walk up to the speakers. My nerves were all over the place and my hands were shaking uncontrollably. What was I doing?! I could get into so much trouble if I am caught and could possibly get put on a sex offender list. It didn't matter, I had to try this.

Nervously I looked down the aisle to see if anyone was around that would see this. I figured better to do this without someone catching me the first time so that I can get comfortable with it and not risk jail or worse. Not seeing anyone I proceeded to bend over slowly, feeling my balls start to press on the slit. Unfortunately they both went to one side and barely pushed out of the hole in my crotch. This meant I had to reach between my legs and adjust, allowing them both to fall free. The cool air hitting them sent a shiver down my entire body. Here I was, bending over in the automotive section of a department store, looking at speakers with my balls and dick hanging out for anyone standing behind me to see. As I stood there taking in the feeling, I heard someone start to walk by. Luckily for me they were at the end of the aisle, not more than 3 feet from me, but since they were off to my left they couldn't see anything. I stood up quickly and acted like I was looking at something higher up on the shelves, my heart pounding harder than ever! They didn't turn down the aisle fortunately, though I was a bit frustrated with myself that I chickened out as soon as I saw them coming. My nerves were still at an all time high though.

Once my nerves calmed down a bit I decided to move on from that spot just in case I was seen and didn't realize it. I figured I needed to try again and not chicken out so quickly so I moved to another part of the store. I decided the clothing department might be a good choice as it's more open but still pretty protected. I walked over to the men's clothes and started looking at the aisle of pants. I had shelves on both sides of me, similar to the automotive section. I thought for a minute and decided that I shouldn't repeat the same thing so I walked out of those aisles into the free standing clothing racks. I started looking through the shirts on the hangers, pushing them around the circular rack, though to be perfectly honest I wasn't paying any attention to the shirts themselves but rather taking in my surroundings. The area was clear except for one other older man that was looking at the dress shirts on the other side of the racks. It was now or never.

Taking a deep breath to steady my hands, I reached out and started to pick up a shirt, making sure to bump a few of the other hangers causing them to fall to the ground. They made a small noise, but it didn't seem like the man noticed. I put the one I was holding back and bent over to pick up the ones that fell. This time my balls fell into place exactly as planned and quickly dropped out of my pants. I was pretty warm from the excitement at this point so they were hanging quite loose and low causing them to fall quite far out of my pants. My cock was fairly hard at this point so it didn't fall with them, but instead pressed against my jeans making the effect even more incredible.

My cock pushed against my pants pulling them tighter against my nut sack, spreading my balls putting pressure between them which truly felt incredible. I made sure my legs were spread this time so that my balls could swing a bit in the air. I picked up the shirts on the floor, feeling my balls swinging and lightly touching my legs. You would think that I would have done this as quickly as possible, but I was determined to do better than the first round by the speakers, so I forced myself to take my time, exposing my balls to the store for longer than before. This probably took me close to a full minute, which doesn't seem that long but being that exposed felt like a lifetime.

The spot I was standing had a solid 10 feet behind me with nothing but open floor space that anyone could walk by and only had one other rack between myself and the front entrance. Luckily, or not depending on your perspective, no one came walking up behind me. I finished picking up the shirts and putting them back on the rack before deciding I had pushed my luck enough. I decided it was time to head out so I headed straight for the front entrance, knowing that I was about to have an incredible orgasm once I left and got back home.

I practically ran back to my house, or at least as best as you can with an erection as strong as mine. Once there, I quickly went to my room and took my pants off. As soon as I undid them they fell to the floor, my rock hard cock springing to life, finally removed from it's confines. I wrapped my hand around it and start to pump my cock. With my other hand I grabbed onto my balls and squeezed and pulled on them as I masturbated. It didn't take long for my orgasm to come and it was one of the most incredible ones I had ever experienced. My entire body tingled as I felt an intense shock wave flow through me as rope after rope of thick white cum came shooting out of my cock. Once my orgasm subsided I had to sit down and catch my breath. It didn't take long for the memory of my adventure to creep back in and I was hard as a rock again not 10 minutes later. I pulled up some porn this time and masturbated two more times before I finally felt like I could function again.

This was a rush I had only imagined and one that would ultimately lead into me realizing just how much I enjoy the risk of public exposure, though in the moment I couldn't quite pinpoint it. I fantasized about this event again for weeks after, but didn't act on things again for about a month. My next adventure was a bit more tame in comparison, but still lead to an amazing orgasm and helped to solidify my enjoyment of public play.

anondyl
anondyl
1 Followers