All Comments on 'Backyard Pool'

by SILVERBEARD69

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

part 2 part2 part2.... please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I only have two things i didn’t like. Virtually nobody has an eight inch dick, so why even mention it. Only gay men want a dick that big. Most men are happy with what they have. The second thing, you should leave off the age completely. Nobody eighteen years old is that naiive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll be watching for part two..

rorr82rorr82over 2 years ago

Good story except it's written like it's back in the 1950s. How would these teens not have access to the internet n not seen pics n vids of naked ppl or ppl having sex? They would have to be the most sheltered kids in the world cause even there friends would talk n theyd learn more about sex n not be this niave n uneducated. I still gave it 4 stars since it was still well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was...so very hot. The build-up was intense, and now all this unresolved tension between our leading duo...Mmm. Needless to say, I can't wait for more. I'm quivering with antici...pation :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your unexpected use of numerous bold text words almost managed to keep me awake through this.

jackknife007jackknife007over 2 years ago

Excellent. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully there is a part 2 where they fuck each other then mom joins in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with rorr82. By the conversation and the lack of sexual knowledge, your characters appear to be much younger than you're presenting them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Pretty good sex. Surprised there wasn't mote in the way of preliminary dialog about what he was doing by jerking off. How often did he do it? What did he think about while he was jerking? She could have asked if he liked to cum fast, or take his time? Do you ever have to stop for a while to keep from cumming too soon?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story but I agree let's leave the age out of it and the cock siz

I want to hear what happens next how far it goes I for one would not leave it at that

AirSearch1AirSearch1over 2 years ago

Please tell us there will be a part 2. This story needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So unrealistic with their ages. Otherwise promising

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love another chapter and 2.

DallasMarcDallasMarcover 2 years ago

LOVED this story and I’m looking forward to reading much more as they explore! I hope you plan to add many more chapters as they “research” in the sun and other locations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More. Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the bold type words were distracting and broke the flow of the narrative.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

Nice but. The characters do sound very young.

No kid nowadays is that nieve.

But keep going, I'd like to see mum get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely promising, but contrary to what a few others are saying I DON'T want to see mom get involved, or anyone else. I'm hoping this remains a pure sibling story, learning and exploring each other. And sorry folks, some younger folk are that naive at 18, even in present day; it all depends on upbringing. Other than that, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is wrong with so many of the commenters? It is obviously NOT set in the present day, but back when smutty magazines, hidden from view under the counter of a convenience store, were the way that the average guy found out about the birds and the bees. The "naiveté" that some are complaining about was EXACTLY how most kids were when I was growing up in the 60s.

oljeriniowaoljeriniowaover 2 years ago
Well Done

This was a really good read but needs to have another chapter with additional tales regarding their sister/brother relationship - forget the Mother - 5 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to perhaps a part 2, other wise your story is quite the tease LOL

Well done. I liked it. Definitely looing forward to some more of this story.

SneakyVicSneakyVicover 2 years ago

Well written really enjoyed reading your story please follow up with another chapter

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the gentle, playful, and mutually respectful aspects of this story. I really hate stories where a selfish brother just thoughtlessly knocks his sister up. This story was respectful and playful and showed the protectiveness that any brother should his sister. I'll look forward to pt 2.

Lapa58Lapa58over 2 years ago

Nice story about the siblings getting to know each other sexuality. Waiting for part 2.

babaloo92babaloo92over 2 years ago

Good story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Charming premise.

Stories simply don't get any better than this one. No rushing. Slow buildup. Nice slow handjob and pussy eating. Not trying to get to the orgasm ASAP. Multiple orgasms.

Wish he could have found another word, other than "beautiful" to tell her how good she looked.

Upthrust is one word. It's not hyphenated.

Five stars!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

It's not bad, but without any emotional connection growing stronger between the two, it was a bit of a disappointment.

-

However I will quote a specific paragraph that I think was the best part of your entire story:

"Not as far as I'm concerned," he assured her. "Most women seem to think about their breasts the way men think about their cocks, that bigger is better. But I think that for breasts, shape and proportionality is much more important...especially shape!" Ron raised his hand and cupped it over his sister's breast. "See! One perfect handful, with no overage. Perfectly proportioned for your body!"

I'll back this sentiment up 100%. I really get bored with every single story having girls with double D tits and guys with 8 or 9 inch dicks. It's totally stupid. Thanks for keeping Amy beautiful. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bold words definitely unneeded.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME story

One of the BEST Brother/Sister adventures

Tender and caring.

Loved the experienced testing

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was HOT!!! It needs a followup story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, remind me of what happen with my brother ,younger brother got horny with me at the pool. Saw he had a good size hard on. We end fucking . He fuck beautiful but in my ass I didn't want to get pregnant. We still fuck been 8 yesrs o am 24 yrs old now.

76fellow4876fellow48about 2 years ago

A very enjoyed "cliffhanger".

Makes me wish I had such a sister when I was going through that stage. (I turned 21 in Basic Training.)

Passionreader42Passionreader42about 2 years ago

Loved it I hope you keep going with this story and they Learn together.

photoman001photoman001about 2 years ago

I was pleased to see a level of sophistication in the writing, well at least until it got to the conversation that was quite childish. An 18yr old just finished High School? I finished at 15 and most of my friends were 16. And both virgins at 18 and 19 and never seen someone naked?

Then we get to the spelling. Again a surprise for the level of writing in the early paragraphs. "Are you all right?" Amy asked, concerned. "Better than all right!" Ron groaned. In this context the word "alright" is a single word. Then later you switch from "come" to "cum" back and forth and his "pubs" (pubes) shows the value of having an Editor read your story.

It had potential. But you blew it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok, I've read all your stories, and they' been good. But "Ummmm" sound like the person is questioning what is being done, and "Mmmmm" is for when something tastes or feels good.....

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Dialogue a little awkward - sister calling him "boy", then brother, etc. Way too naive on both parts to buy into the tentativeness of their progression. 4*

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Nice start to a potentially great series. A few grammar and punctuation errors here and there, though...

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

Fabulous story hot & erotic without all the syrupy sweet descriptions found elsewhere. Just two kids exploring & having fun without judgement so refreshing. Particularly liked you’re style and build up looking forward to reading future instalments, but note other comments concerning spelling/grammar & consistency in language. (Of minor concern in the wider scheme of things.)

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Glad I found this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Starts of great then it becomes a fuck fest with friends and the entire family....TRAILER PARK TRASH

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

First all even vergins know what sex is and everything you wrote this like the sister is just a little kid which is sick as hell I don't care if it's a fantasy story that just means your sick and needs some serious help if not prison time for this shit

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love how all the hating comments come from folks who have not written anything themselves.... And of course, anyone who is opposed to bro sis incest probably could have avoided reading this one what with the title and category! 5 stars.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAl3 months ago

I am enjoying this story for what it is…a fun fictional tale about two siblings skinny dipping in the privacy of their family pool. Really some enjoyable light hearted fun!

Now, for Mfkndragon! I suggest any of you that are sensitive stop reading here.

First of all you backwoods illiterate moron, the word is virgins. And I am aware that farm kids grow up around sex and see it so they are aware what it is about. But not everyone has such an upbringing, and restrictive parents can and do prevent kids from learning about nature. And since the Sister got home by driving herself in a car, she is NOT some little kid! Maybe YOU were driving on your country roads at age 10, but once again that is not the norm in twenty first century America. This site states countless times that ALL characters are at least 18, but your type never do let facts get in the way of their prejudices , do they?!!

WHY are you reading Incest stories if it bothers you so much? And, the fact you are one neuron short of a synapse shows through again in your last sentence. “Your “is possessive, “you’re” is appropriate.

Perhaps you can take beginners English when you repeat the third grade for the eighteenth time this summer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous