Backyard Pool Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's your turn, sis," he said, gripping her more tightly and lifting her up to set her butt down on the vanity before him. Pushing her back on her elbows, he raised her feet up onto the vanity and pushed her knees down and out to the sides. He smiled with delight as the girl's lovely cunt opened up before him.

Ron picked up the hair-drier and directed its warm blast of air at the neat little tuft of blond hair just above her luscious vulva. Brushing his fingers through the soft, golden curls, he dried her neat little love nest with the drier.

Soon, the pale, pink tissues of her open vulva darkened as they warmed from the air-flow. Ron put the hair-drier down and just gazed at his sister's lovely vagina as he lightly stroked his hands back and forth along her smooth, wide-spread, inner thighs.

"Mygod, your cunt is so beautiful!" he whispered softly, glancing up at her face.

Ron lowered his head and inhaled deeply the floral fragrance of his sister's freshly scrubbed vagina. He extended his tongue and touched it to the warm, dry tissues of her inner labia. As he slid his tongue up and down through those tender folds, he noticed how different it felt to caress those soft, smooth tissues when they were warm and dry, but he only had a few moments to explore them with his tongue before he heard Amy moan and her butt squirmed on the countertop. Her inner labia began to moisten again with her juices.

Squirming and moaning, Amy gazed down between the mounds of her perky little breasts with their tautly erect nipples, watching the boy's tongue caressed her open vulva. As the tender tissues of her luscious vulva grew more and more moist with her own tasty secretions and her brother's saliva, the fragrance of her fresh-washed cunt was enhanced.

As Ron continued to inhale that heady aroma, he thought about that incredible shower he had just shared with his sister. His penis throbbed insistently as he thought about how it felt as he thrust it between his sister's soapy thighs, sliding it back and forth between the lips of her vagina.

Ron slowly rose, gazing down at his sister's lovely body, her legs spread wide before him. He saw her eyes lock onto his erect penis as it swung up into view as he straightened up. A glistening streamer of clear pre-cum trailed from its upthrust tip. The boy's eyes returned to the girl's open vagina, now also glistening with her sweet nectar. He saw the tiny pink nub of her clitoris peeking from its hood at the top of her moist furrow.

Ron moved closer and, tilting his hips, he gently touched the tip of his upward angled penis to the moist folds of his sister's open vulva.

Amy gasped but didn't move as she stared down at her crotch, watching that big, purple knob slowly slide slowly up and down through her wet, glistening labia. She jerked as an electric-like shock shot through her body when her brother's smooth cock-head touched the tiny pink head of her protruding clitoris.

"Oh, shit...oh, shit...oh, shit..." Amy gasped, her ass squirming as Ron rocked his hips, rubbing the very tip of his dripping glans against her clit. Burning lust, deep in her belly, grew as the boy continued to caress her sensitive love button with his rubbery cock-head. After a few moments, Ron slid his swollen knob back down through her juicy furrow and lodged it in the depression of her vaginal opening. Amy gasped and her eyes opened wide as she realized what was about to happen.

"Ohmygod!" she cried, sliding down off the vanity to her knees between her brother's feet. The boy's erect penis slid upward along her belly and between her pert little titties to point straight at her face as she landed on her knees before him. She grasped her brother's cock with both hands and thrust it into her mouth.

Amy swirled her tongue around and around the boy's engorged glans, tasting his mild pre-cum as well as her own sweet pussy-juice. She bobbed her head up and down furiously several times, then gradually slowed until she just held his engorged glans in her mouth, gently sucking on it as she tasted its freely flowing pre-cum leaking out onto her tongue.

"Ummmm..." she murmured, letting her brother's cock-head slip from her mouth and smacking her lips. "Your cock tastes so good, Ronnie!" she said. "But I'm hungry, and I think I need more than a few drops of your delicious cock-juice for breakfast!" She planted a big kiss on the broad surface of his glans and stood up. "Let's go get some real food to eat!"

Since their parents were gone, Amy and Ron didn't bother to get dressed before going out into the rest of the house. As they puttered around in the kitchen, making breakfast in the nude, they giggled like kids, looking at, and touching each other at every chance.

They sat at the dining room table to eat their eggs and sausages, Ron at the end of the table and Amy to his right on the side. Although they talked about general, young-people subjects, there was an undercurrent of sexual excitement that both could sense. Amy could feel her brother's eyes constantly watching her pert, young breasts as they swayed and jiggled with her movements just above the level of the tabletop.

Across the table from her, a few feet away, the entire wall behind the table was mirrored. While the tabletop blocked her view of herself below her breasts, her angle allowed her to see her brother's lower body from the side. She could see that, while not fully erect, her brother's penis was raised up from his lap, semi-tumescent. She picked up a sausage and placed it between her lips. As she gazed at her brother, she slowly slid it in and out of her mouth. Ron groaned softly and below the table Amy saw his penis rise to full attention. She giggled and snapped off half the sausage with her teeth. She chewed a moment, swallowed, and then tossed the other half into her mouth.

They cleared the table and returned to the kitchen to wash the dishes and straighten up. As they finished, Amy said, "You know, Ronnie, it's really nice to go around the house, doing regular things, while we're naked. Even washing dishes is fun this way."

"Yeah, it is," Ron agreed. "Maybe we should ask mom if we could do our chores in the nude from now on?" They both laughed heartily at the absurdity of that suggestion.

They left the kitchen and went outside. By the pool, they sat down side by side in lounge chairs. "Ahhhh..." Amy sighed, "this early morning sun feels so delightful!" She raised her arms and put her hands behind her head, thrusting her pert little titties upward. She let her thighs fall apart, opening up her vagina to the warm caress of the sun's rays.

They lay there, quietly basking in the sun for a time.

After a few minutes, Ron looked over at Amy, cleared his throat, and said, "Uhhh, sis..."

"Hmmmmm?" Amy murmured, not turning, her eyes closed.

"Uhhhhh...so...uhhhh..." Ron stammered. "Are you all right with what we've been doing?"

Amy didn't move. Her eyes remained closed, but a smile spread across her pretty face. "Ummmmm-huhhhh..." she purred. "I'm more than all right!" she said. "As a matter of fact, I can't wait to do it some more!" She took her hands out from behind her head and cupped them to her breasts.

"It doesn't bother you that it was your brother you were doing it with?" Ron asked.

"Ummmm...no. In fact, that 'forbidden' aspect probably makes it that much more special...and exciting," she said. "But I also think that doing this with you makes me feel more comfortable and relaxed than I would be with someone else. How 'bout you?"

"Oh, I'm fine with it...as long as you are," Ron replied, feeling relieved. "I just wanted to make sure about how you felt. I agree about it being more comfortable doing this with you. "I'm sure I'd be a lot more nervous and self-conscious if I was with someone else!"

"Yeah, it's really great to be able to just have fun together with my brother, experimenting with different things, without all that 'romance' crap getting in the way," Amy said.

"Uhhhh...about that 'experimenting' with things..." Ron hesitantly mumbled, "I'm sorry I almost went too far when we were in the bathroom...I couldn't help myself."

"Don't sweat it, Ronnie," Amy said. "Actually, I was barely able to stop it, myself, I was so excited. All the stuff we've been doing together has just been innocent fun...but I wasn't sure I was ready for that, yet...actually sticking it in there! That's a big step beyond what we've done so far!"

Amy's eyes were closed while she continued to gently fondle her breasts. After a few moments, she slid her hands down along her smooth, flat belly, combed her fingers through her neat little blond muff, and touched her fingertips to her outer cunt-lips. "Ooooooh..." she moaned softly, stroking her fingertips up and down along her smooth, hairless outer labia. "I think I'm still pretty horny..." she mused. "Thinking and talking about all this sexy stuff!"

Amy cracked an eye and looked over at her brother. He lay back on the chaise, contentedly smiling, eyes closed, his arms raised, and the back of his head cradled on his palms as he enjoyed the warm rays of the morning sun. His cock, partially tumescent, lay fat and heavy, upturned across his belly.

She sat up and moved to the foot of the other lounge chair and lay on her belly between Ron's knees. Her brother opened his eyes and gazed down at her as she slipped her hands under his loosely dangling, sun-warmed scrotum and lifted his balls on her fingers.

Ron groaned softly and spread his legs apart, tilting his pelvis to raise his genitals higher.

Ron had warned her of their sensitivity the day before, so she took great care now as she took this opportunity to examine her brother's testicles more closely. As she gently fondled his balls she marveled at how soft the skin of his scrotum felt.

"Does this feel good, Ronnie?" she asked, gently rolling his balls around on her fingers.

"Sure does, sis," he replied.

"How about this?" she asked, raising them a bit higher and flicking her tongue at them.

Ron's butt squirmed. "Oh, yeah!" he groaned.

Amy smiled and continued to gently caress his testicles with her tongue, looking over his upturned penis as it lay across his belly as she watched his face. She saw it slowly swell up larger and larger, then lift from his belly and gradually rise to stand straight up. Amy stared at that magnificent vertical column of sun-bronzed, now fully tumescent flesh while continuing to gently fondle her brother's balls and caressing the soft, supple skin of his scrotum with her tongue.

"Ohhhhhhh, shit..." she heard him moan and saw that upthrust shaft towering above her face twitch and quiver expectantly.

Amy teasingly continued to lick and fondle her brother's balls while merely gazing at his untouched, stiffly erect penis.

Finally, Amy raised her head a bit and flashed her brother a bright smile, her eyes twinkling merrily. She ran the tip of her tongue up the front of his scrotum to the root of his upthrust hard-on. She slowly continued up the underside of his shaft to the very tip, then back down again.

Ron groaned and clenched his butt, thrusting his straining prick upward as his sister continued to slowly run her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft and from time to time curling her flattened tongue around it to stroke up and down either side as well.

After a good long time of tantalizingly licking the shaft of her brother's rigid penis, Amy rose up a bit and began running her tongue around and around the big, smooth knob at its tip. Her eyes were locked on her brother's eyes as her tongue caressed his swollen glans, then her lips slipped over it. Slowly pushing downward, her brother's penis slid up into her mouth, and Amy felt a thrill of excitement shoot through her loins as she saw the boy's eyes roll back and a look of ecstasy drew across his face.

Amy continued to slowly bob her head, sliding her encircling lips up a down along the boy's thick, hard shaft while she caressed its rubbery head with her tongue inside her mouth. She watched with fascination the look of sheer bliss on her brother's face as she gently sucked his cock.

Having already come twice that morning, Ron was easily able to endure the exquisitely delightful pleasure of his sister's oral caresses without it pushing him over the edge. He was therefore able to lay back and relax, thoroughly enjoying it without concern for having to hold back his ejaculation.

After about after fifteen minutes of this tender, sensual licking and sucking, Amy let his brother's penis slip from her mouth. She smiled at him and sighed, "Ohhh, Ronnie, I really love sucking on your big, hard cock!"

Ron smiled and sat up. "Fuck, Amy," he gasped, "that was incredible!" Taking his sister's face between his hands, he pressed his lips to hers and thrust his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues dueled for a few moments, then he broke the kiss and fell back, his erect penis thrusting upward in front of her face again.

The girl smiled and gently wrapped her fist around her brother's upthrust penis. She very lightly slid her hand up and the boy's rigid shaft as she gently swirled her tongue all around its engorged glans.

"You see?" Ron murmured, gazing down at his sister as she sensuously licked his throbbing erection. "This is what I meant by 'Tantric sex'...just slow and gentle caressing, without trying to make it come. Pausing now and then, and then resuming. This feels really great!"

Amy smiled up at him and placed the tip of her tongue at the base of his organ and slowly drew it up to the tip. Then she slowly ran the very tip of her tongue all around the underside of the flared edge of his cock-head before gentle stroking it back and forth across the smooth, broad surface of his swollen glans.

"Ummm...I really love how the head of your cock feels so smooth and rubbery on my tongue..." she murmured musingly. "I keep thinking about how it felt when you rubbed it up and down through my pussy this morning in the bathroom...especially when you touched it to my clit!"

"Ohhh, yeah..." Ron groaned, his butt squirming as the image of his bloated, purple cock-head plowing up and down through his sister's moist furrow and caressing the tiny pink bud of her clitoris flooded through his lust-filled brain. "Ummmmm...that did feel really good when the head of my prick slid back and forth through your juicy cunt-lips. I really couldn't feel any difference when it touched your clit, but I can imagine how it felt for you."

Amy again slipped her lips over the boy's engorged glans and slid it deep into her mouth. For several minutes more she gently sucked on the top half of her brother's penis while lightly running her fingertips up and down the sides of the remainder of his shaft. Images of his penis touching her pussy ran through both their minds. Ron lay there, smiling blissfully, occasionally squirming his ass and thrusting his cock upward as he softly moaned and groaned in delight.

Amy slowly withdrew her brother's cock from her mouth and said, while continuing to swirl her tongue around and around its big, smooth head, "Another thing I keep thinking about is how much I liked sucking on your cock this morning while you licked my pussy at the same time..."

Ron opened his eyes and smiled as he gazed into his sister's beautiful face watching her tenderly holding his throbbing penis in her hand while lovingly caressing its swollen, purple head with her tongue. "Yeah..." he murmured, "as much as I enjoy what you're doing right now...I'd have to agree, licking your pussy while you sucked my cock even better!"

"Ohhhhh, yes..." Amy sighed, her eyes drooping dreamily as she thought about those earlier events. Suddenly, her eyes snapped open and she looked up at him. "And you actually squirted your stuff into my mouth!" she cried. "I'd forgotten that that was supposed to happen when you come! It so took me by surprise that I even swallowed some of it!"

Ron looked a bit sheepish. "Oh, yeah...I...I'm sorry about that..." he stammered. "I...I couldn't help it...uhhh...uhhhh...did I mention how exciting it was to lick your pussy while you sucked my cock?"

Amy giggled. "Yeah, you mentioned that!" She took the boy's cock-head between her lips and slid it up into her mouth for a moment before withdrawing it again. "Actually, it wasn't all that bad..." she admitted, "the taste, I mean. And it was really pretty exciting for me, too...I even came a second time when I felt your cock shooting off into my mouth!" Her eyes closed as she dreamily relived that moment while she tenderly stroked her fingertips up and down the sides of her brother's throbbing erection.

Amy smiled. "Well, then...I guess we agree!" she said, straightening up. "We both love to suck cock and eat pussy at the same time!"

"We sure do!" Ron agreed.

She stood and moved around to the side of the chaise lounge. Lowering the back of the chaise to lay Ron flat, she stepped across the lounge, straddling it, and lowered her pussy to her brother's lips. As his tongue eagerly speared up into his sister's sweet little cunt, Amy leaned forward and thrust her brother's stiff, hard prick deep into her mouth.

"Ummmmm...ummmmm..." Amy moaned around the thick, hard shaft filling her mouth as she felt her brother's tongue explore the convoluted folds of her inner labia, then flick at her tiny clitoris. She thrilled to the sensation of his big, rubbery cock-head rubbing up and down along her tongue and his hot, solid shaft sliding in and out of her mouth between her lips while his tongue delightfully caressed her moist vulva and tingling clit.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and they both froze.

12