Backyard Pool Ch. 04

Story Info
A friend joins the sibs for a pool day.
17.4k words
4.79
68.6k
104

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In accordance with the guidelines set by LITEROTICA, all characters in this and all of my stories are 18 years of age or older.

*

Amy and Ron were lying on a double-wide chaise-lounge on their backyard patio when they heard the doorbell ring. They waited, motionless, his tongue lodged between the moist labia of his sister's vulva, while hers lips encircled the thick shaft of his erect penis. After a few moments, the doorbell rang again.

Amy reluctantly withdrew her brother's penis from her mouth.

"Shit!" she exclaimed. "Oh, well...I'll go get it."

She got up and grabbed a beach towel, wrapping it around her body as she headed into the house.

Opening the front door, she gasped in surprise when she found her friend, Nicole, standing there.

"Ohmygod! Nicole!" she cried. "I forgot all about having invited you over for a pool day, today, when our plans fell through for us, yesterday!"

"Oh? Did you make some other plans for today?" Nicole asked, noting the towel wrapped around her friend's body. "It looks like I just got you out of the shower."

"Oh, no!" Amy smiled. "My brother, Ron, and I were just out by the pool." A thrill ran up her spine as she thought about what she and her brother had just been doing a few moments before. However, being the polite and considerate young woman that she was, Amy quickly decided to forego her own pleasure and honor her invitation to her friend. "When I invited you over, yesterday, I didn't expect him to be around today, but if you don't mind, you can c'mon out and join us!

Nicole looked a bit hesitant. "Oh...uhhh...I don't know...I thought it would be just us girls. The bathing suit I wore is kind of...uhhhh..." she stammered.

"Oh, don't sweat it, Nickie," Amy encouraged her. "I'm sure it can't be any more revealing than what I'm wearing! C'mon," she said, taking her friend's hand, "I promise Ronnie won't be any bother."

She led Nicole through the house to the patio doors and called out, "Hey Ron, my friend, Nicole, is here!"

When they reached the pool she was relieved to see that Ron had a towel tied around his waist.

"Ronnie, this is my friend, Nicole. Nicole, my brother, Ron," she introduced.

Ron smiled warmly at the new girl and nodded hello, while she did the same, checking out the well-tanned young man lying on the lounge chair before her.

"Nicole's the girl I was supposed to spend the day with, yesterday," Amy explained. "I forgot all about inviting her over here for a pool day, today, when we found out her mom needed her yesterday."

"Forgetting something like that is quite understandable, considering everything that's been going on around here," Ron said, sounding satirical to the new girl, but actually being quite accurate.

"Oh, Ron!" Amy said, playfully punching her brother in the shoulder.

Amy turned to her friend and said, "Sit down and get comfortable, Nicole. The sun is really delightful this morning."

"Yes, it is," Nicole agreed, nervously fiddling with the buttons on the sundress she was wearing. As her eyes shifted back and forth between Amy and Ron, she finally managed to unbutton her dress and, hesitantly slipped it off.

"Oh, wow!" Ron murmured, barely audible, as he looked up at Nicole. The lovely young girl was a bit taller than Amy and just as slender and youthfully fit as his sister. Her breasts, covered by small triangles of brightly colored fabric, appeared to be slightly larger than Amy's, as well. The girl's pretty face was framed by long, light brown hair which fell past her shoulders. Her waist was long and slender, flaring to shapely, but not too broad, hips, and slender thighs. Low across those shapely hips stretched a thin strip of material, supporting another tiny triangle covering her crotch.

Nicole blushed at the boy's reaction and his penetrating gaze. She unsuccessfully tried to hide some of the considerable expanse of skin her tiny bikini left exposed and quickly sat down to hide her discomfort.

She muttered, "Uhhhh...I would have worn something a little more conservative if I'd known there were going to be more than just us girls here."

"Relax, Nicole, he's just my stupid brother!" Amy reassured her friend. "Besides, you look absolutely stunning!"

"I'll say!" Ron agreed. Nicole blushed again and squirmed nervously in her seat.

"Put your eyes back in your head, big boy!" Amy admonished, laughing as she punched Ron on the shoulder again.

"Well, I'm going to get us something to drink. Why don't you guys get to know each other?" Amy suggested.

When Amy returned with a tray of glasses and a pitcher of lemonade a few minutes later, Nicole seemed to have relaxed a bit, lying comfortably in the warm sun, no longer trying cover herself up. They were talking about what she was planning to do, following her recent graduation from high school. Amy poured everyone a drink, then pulled up a lawn chair and sat down, facing the other two.

As they talked, Nicole inquired about Ron's experiences with his first year in community college, Amy smiled in approval, thinking that Nicole and Ron seemed to be getting on well with each other. She noticed that her brother seemed to be getting an eyeful of the other girl's shapely, bikini-clad figure. Amy could discern a bit of a bulge in the front of the towel tied around his waist.

Gazing at the others as they talked, Amy's mind wandered, and images from Ron's magazine passed through her mind. In the pictures she imagined, however, the faces of the models were those of Ron and Nicole. And when she came to the set involving the two women and one man, Amy saw her own face on the second woman. She felt her juices trickling through her cunt-lips and she squirmed in her chair.

Finally, Amy stood up and announced, "Whew! I'm getting hot here in the sun. I'm going in for a swim."

As the others looked up at her, Amy untied the towel that was wrapped around her body and let it drop.

Nicole gasped and her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she saw her friend standing there before her, as well as her own brother, totally naked. Her mouth hanging open in shocked surprise, Nicole's eyes flashed back and forth between Amy and her brother. She was shocked, even more, by the lack of surprise on the boy's face. He just gazed calmly at his sister's naked body, nodding and smiling.

Amy tossed her towel onto her chair, turned, and, with a wiggle of her cute little ass and a flip of her long, blond hair, ran to the edge of the pool and dove in.

Nicole let out the breath she had been holding with a whoosh.

Ron glanced over at her and smiled at the look on her face.

She looked at him and gasped, "Amy just jumped into the pool, naked!"

"She sure did!" Ron replied. "That's one of the perks of having your own backyard pool."

"But she's your sister!"

"Yeah, and she looks pretty cute, doesn't she?"

"Now I know what she meant when she told me that my swim suit couldn't be any more revealing than what she was wearing!"

Amy swam around for a few moments, then came up to the side of the pool nearest to the others. Pulling herself up to hang from the side, supported on her elbows with her pert little titties just above the edge and visible to them, she called out, "C'mon in, Nicole! Isn't it getting hot there in the sun?"

"Uhhhh...yeah, I guess so..." Nicole responded. She got up and walked over to the pool and dove in. They swam around together for a time, then Nicole pulled herself up onto a corner seat at the far side of the pool, away from Ron, who continued to sit in his lounge chair. Amy pulled herself up next to her on the corner seat.

"Amy!" Nicole whispered fiercely, looking at her friend with concern. "You just get naked in front of your own brother like that?"

Amy shrugged. "Sure, why not?" she replied, smiling.

Nicole started, taken aback by her friend's relaxed attitude toward something she considered quite unusual. Not having a good response to her friend's 'why not?' question, though, she just asked, "How long have you been doing that?"

"Oh, not long..." Amy dreamily replied. "Just since yesterday, as a matter of fact. When I couldn't spend the day with you, yesterday, I came home earlier than expected, and I found Ron out here in the pool, naked."

Nicole gasped. "You mean...you saw...Ron..." She looked over at her friend's brother, her eyes open wide.

Amy giggled. "Yep! Totally naked and floating around on an air mattress. Pretty soon I got naked, too, and I learned how much fun skinny-dipping is!" She leaned back against the edge of the pool, languorously stretching her arms above her head and groaning softly as the sun beat down on her upturned, slightly flattened breasts and smooth, curved belly.

Nicole gazed down at her friend's lithe, naked body, noting her taut, erect nipples pointing upward from the flattened mounds of her breasts. Her eyes traveled down the curving slope of her belly to where the surface of the water lapped just below the tiny pit of her navel. Below the rippling surface of the water, she saw the honey-blond muff of Amy's neat little love nest and the dark cleft if her vagina below it. As she watched, Amy slowly swished her legs back and forth under the water, opening and closing her slender thighs.

"Ohhhh, yes..." Amy sighed, "It feels so free and natural!" Amy watched her friend's face through slightly cracked eyelids while she continued to stretch out her lush, young body beneath the other girl's gaze.

After a few moments, Amy saw Nicole's eyes once again go to Ron, on the other side of the pool.

"Poor Ron!" Amy said. "Sitting up there in the hot sun. I'll bet he's just dying to jump in the pool to cool off...but he can't, of course, because of you!

Nicole's eyebrows scrunched up in puzzlement. "Because of me?" Then her eyes opened wide and her mouth gaped. "You mean..."

"Yep! Buck-naked under that towel!"

Amy sensed her friend's nervous innocence, as well as her excitement.

"Have you ever seen a naked man, before?" Amy asked quietly.

Nicole shook her head. "Just my brother, when we were kids."

Amy chuckled. "That's how I was, until yesterday. Grown up men look very different...and very exciting, too."

They were silent for a moment, then Amy said, "Would you like me to tell Ron to come in with us?"

Nicole's body jerked and she sucked in her breath. She let it out slowly and stammered, "I...umm...uhhh..." then, barely above a whisper, "Yes!"

Amy smiled and called out, "Hey, Ron! Why don't you c'mon in and join us!"

Ron sat up in the lounge and pointed at the towel around his waist.

"Yeah, c'mon...Nicole says it's OK," Amy shouted.

Ron waved. Standing up, he walked over to the side of the pool. Untying the towel around his waist, he tossed it aside and stood there for a moment.

Amy heard her friend gasp and felt her body twitch next to her as Nicole now saw her brother's entire naked body. While not completely erect, Amy could see that her brother's penis was certainly partially tumescent, hanging fat and heavy, arcing slightly outward over his loosely dangling, sun-warmed balls.

"What do you think, Nicole?" Amy murmured softly.

"Uhh...uhhh..." Nicole murmured, her eyes locked on Ron's lean, well-tanned body and especially that fascinating appendage dangling between his thighs.

Ron dove into the pool and slowly breast-stroked over to the girls. Stopping a few feet in front of them, he looked up while slowly treading water.

"I think Nicole liked what she saw," Amy said.

"Well, I hope she wasn't freaked out by it!" Ron smiled.

"Far from it!" Amy said, "From what I could see, she was dying to get a look at what was under that towel from the moment she got here!"

Nicole giggled nervously and gently nudged her shoulder.

"Well, I hope I didn't disappoint!" Ron said. "Hey, I'm out here now, c'mon in with me!"

Amy grabbed Nicole's hand and pushed herself off the seat, dragging her friend with her. The three of them swam about and frolicked in the water for a time, allowing Nicole time to grow accustomed to the others' nudity.

After a few minutes, while playing in the deep water, Amy swam up behind Nicole and deftly untied the string at the back of her bikini top. She slipped it off and tossed it up on the deck.

Nicole squealed and tried to cover her exposed breasts with her arms while franticly treading water with only her feet to keep her head above the surface. Amy and Ron both went underwater to watch her desperate struggles to keep her boobs hidden. She finally had to give up and use her hands to help her stay afloat, leaving her breasts exposed.

Ron and Amy resurfaced, laughing at the girl's unsuccessful attempt to keep her breasts hidden from their view. Nicole gave them a withering look, then began giggling.

They played some more, then Amy came up to Nicole and said, "You see, Nicole, doesn't that make you feel free?"

"Yeah," Nicole allowed, "I guess it does feel pretty good!"

"Go ahead and take your panties off, too, and see how good it feels to be totally free!" Amy urged her friend.

Nicole thought about it for a moment, then, with a naughty thrill of excitement, she slipped her bikini bottom down and off. She raised them above her head, smiling triumphantly as she twirled them around on her finger, then let it sail off onto the deck.

Amy and Ron cheered, then ducked under the surface to get a look at the other girl, now completely naked as well. Nicole slowly tread water using both her hands and her feet, not trying to hide anything this time.

Now, as they swam about and frolicked, they all spent a lot of time underwater, watching one another's naked bodies suspended in the water or swimming along below the surface.

Tiring after a while, Ron swam over to the broad entry steps in the shallow end of the pool and sat on the top step in just a few inches of water. He leaned back, with his elbows up on the deck and slouching down with his butt on the edge of the step and his feet on the next lower step. The surface of the water gently lapped at his now cooled and tightened scrotum.

Amy swam up and sat on the step next to her brother. Nicole swam up as well, but stayed submerged at the foot of the stairs. She had grown comfortable, being naked in the water with the others, but she hesitated now as she gazed up at the others, completely exposed above the waterline.

She stared at Ron's fat, brown penis laying atop his tight scrotum, its partially engorged head dangling just above the surface of the water. Her eyes moved to take in the sight of her friend's vagina, as the water lapped at the lower end of her crevice. A hint of pink inner labia peeked from between her fleshy outer lips and droplets of water glinted in the sunlight in the strands of her blond love nest.

Amy watched her friend's face through slitted eye-lids, as the other girl studied their genitals. When she saw that Nicole's eyes were on her crotch, Amy slowly slid her hand down the slope of her belly and, letting her thighs fall apart a bit, combed her fingers through her damp bush and down along either side of her slit. Stroking her fingertips up and down, she gently parted her outer labia and exposed her vulva to the other girl's view.

After a few moments, Amy sat up and gazed down at her brother as he lay there dozing in the warm sun. She looked at his penis as it lay atop his scrotum, knowing that Nicole's eyes would follow hers. She reached out and gently grasped her brother's partially engorged organ between her thumb and fingers. She heard Nicole gasp as she tenderly lifted her brother's penis. It felt heavy and spongy as she carefully laid it back across his lower abdomen, exposing its underside to the warm rays of the sun as well as the fascinated view of her friend.

Amy looked at her friend as the other girl continued to float in the water at their feet. "Well, how do you like skinny-dipping, Nicole?" Amy asked.

"It's great!" Nicole answered. "I know now what you meant by how it makes you feel free. The water feels so good flowing over and around my boobies!" she said. "And it feet especially good flowing through my...down there..." she said, giggling.

"Oh, yes, I know just what you mean!" Amy said. She leaned back on the edge of the pool again and let her knees splay outward, allowing her friend to look straight into her open vulva. She extended her middle finger and touched it to her pink, inner labia. Slowly sliding her fingertip up and down through her moist folds, she groaned, "Ooooooh, yes...it feels so good when the cool water flows through my hot pussy!"

She lay there for a few moments, her eyes closed as she stroked her fingertip back and forth along her wetly glistening inner labia, knowing that her friend was staring at her, watching. Then she pulled back her outer labia, opening up her vulva and leaving her moist inner folds exposed to her friend's view.

"Ooooh, yes..." Amy sighed. "And it feels so good when the sun shines on it, too!"

Amy opened her eyes and smiled at her friend. She sat up and looked down at her brother. "How about you, Ronnie?" Amy asked. "How does it feel for you when the sun shines on this thing and the water flows all around it?" She reached out and touched her fingertip to the curved underside of her brother's fat cock and slid it slowly back and forth along his urethra.

Ron groaned and opened his eyes to find his sister tenderly caressing the underside of his cock while Nicole lay between his feet watching.

"While you were dozing, Ronnie," Amy said, "Nicole's been feasting her eyes on your lovely cock. I think it's time to let her see it the way a girl really wants to see it!"

Ron felt a sudden surge of excitement shoot through his belly and into his cock as he saw these two beautiful young girl's staring at his penis.

"Just watch this, Nicole," Amy said, continuing to lightly stroke her fingertip back and forth along the upturned underside of her brother's penis, "it's awesome!"

Nicole watched in fascination as Ron's prick slowly crept upward along his belly, growing longer and longer as Amy gently caressed it. Then Amy took her hand away and the boy's swelling penis picked itself up from his stomach and slowly rose until it was pointing straight up.

"Ohmygod!" Nicole cried, staring, wide-eyed, at Ron's now fully erect penis. "That was incredible!"

Amy smiled as she saw the look of wonder on friend's face, remembering her own amazement the first time she saw her brother's penis grow to full erection.

"Isn't that cool?" Amy said, looking back down at her brother's hard-on. "I get a...tingly feeling down here," she said, cupping her hand over her pussy, "when I see it like this!" She looked back at her friend. "How about, you, Nicole?"

Nicole dropped her eyes, nervously. "I...uhhh...I...me, too, I guess..." she quietly admitted.

Amy smiled triumphantly, sure now that she was breaking through her friend's wall of reserve. "Why don't you come up here and take a good, close-up look at it, Nicole?" she suggested.

Nicole hesitated a moment, then realized she was being silly. Here she was, staring at their most intimate parts with unabashed interest, while being reluctant to let them see her. Besides, they'd already seen her under the water and she had found it to be fun and exciting. Why not let them see her out of the water, too?

Nicole slowly rose from the water and mounted the steps, her heart pounding as she saw Amy and Ron's eyes following her. Thrilled by her own bravery, she paused for a moment as she stood over them, allowing them to look her over. She felt her nipples tingle and harden with excitement.

A little taller than Amy, Nicole's long, slender figure looked very modelesque. Her breasts were a bit fuller than Amy's, but still no bigger than a handful. Set high on her chest, and quite perky, Amy was sure they met her brother's standard of beauty that he had laid out for her the day before. She saw that the other girl's nipples were swollen and erect, pointing slightly upward. Below her smooth, flat belly, punctuated by a cute little navel, a nice tuft of light brown hair glistened with droplets of pool water.