Backyard Pool Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy sat to his right, turned toward him. Pressing her firm little titties to the side of his arm, she placed her hand on his chest and leaned in to lick and nuzzle his ear. After a moment, she moved her lips forward and pressed them to his, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. As she kissed him she ran her hand all around his chest and abdomen.

Anne had slipped off her air mattress as Amy passed by her, dragging Ryan. She was now standing at the foot of the steps, watching her daughter kiss the boy, her dainty little hand caressing his chest and stomach. As she watched, she saw the boy's penis slowly rise higher and higher, then arc over in the opposite direction, to point its head up toward his belly. She saw her daughter's hand slide down along his abdomen and encircle the base of his penis. The boy clenched his butt and thrust his cock upward as Amy's fist slowly stroked back and forth along that gently curved shaft.

Nicole was also standing at the foot of the stairs, watching. She now bent forward and crawled up the steps on her hands and knees between her brother's wide-spread legs.

Anne moved closer to maintain a good view. She heard Ryan groan softly as Nicole slipped her hand under her brother's testicles, as they dangled in the water. She lifted them, his scrotum tightened up by the cool water, and began licking the soft, wrinkled skin of his ball-sac.

Amy broke their extended kiss and looked down at the boy's erect penis. Seeing the top of her friend's head as she gently tongued his balls, Amy laid her fingertips on the upcurved underside of the boy's shaft and tenderly stroked it from root to tip.

Amy slowly licked and kissed her way down his chest and belly, then raised her head to kiss the tip of his curved penis. She extended her tongue and ran it all around his swollen glans for a moment, then, flattening it, she slipped her tongue under the boy's cock-head, and scooped it into her mouth. Her lips closed around the boy's shaft just below its head.

Gently sucking on Ryan's cock-head while caressing it with her tongue, Amy raised her eyes to look up at her mother, standing in the shallow water at the foot of the stairs. The corners of her mouth pulled back from the boy's shaft in a smile as she saw the look on her mother's face as the woman stared at her daughter with her lips wrapped around the boy's penis.

Ryan groaned and clenched his butt, tilting his pelvis and causing an inch or two of his penis to push into Amy's mouth.

"Ohhhh, shit..." Ryan gasped, throwing his legs far apart and thrusting his hips up and down, sliding several inches of his long, slender shaft in and out of Amy's mouth.

Nicole, lying between his wide-spreads thighs, lashed his tight, water-cooled balls with her tongue as they bobbed up and down before her. After a few moments, Nicole began running her tongue up and down along the upcurved underside of her brother's penis while Amy gently sucked on its head.

"Ohmygod..." Anne murmured quietly as she stared at the scene before her. "I never knew it could be so exciting to watch something like this..."

"Yeah, it sure is!"

Anne started, hearing her son's voice from beside her.

Anne turned her head to find her son standing next to her, his eyes gazing down on the group in front of them. She looked down and her breath caught as she saw her son's penis, stiffly erect, angled slightly upward, just above the surface of the water. A shiver ran up her spine and she gasped as she stared at the boy's huge, sun-bronzed organ.

"Ohhhhh, Ronnie, honey..." she murmured softly, "you have such a beautiful cock!"

Ron started and looked at his mother, seeing that her eyes were locked onto his upthrust hard-on. He groaned softly and arched his back, thrusting his prick forward and upward, even more prominently.

"Uhhhhhh...thanks, mom...I...uhhhh...I guess?" Ron replied, uncertainly. "I'm...uhhh...glad you like it?"

Anne gazed at her son's massive hard-on, butterflies furiously fluttering around in her stomach as strange urges rose up within her.

"May I touch it, sweetheart?" Anne whispered, her voice hoarse with her rising passions.

Ron's eyes bugged out and his mouth dropped open. "Uhhh...uhhhh...yeah...I guess so..." he stammered, clenching his butt and thrusting his cock higher still.

Anne smiled and brought up her hand, lightly touching her extended fingers to the underside of her son's rigid shaft. She tenderly slid her fingers up and down along the boy's upward-angled organ, caressing the bulge of his urethra. After several slow strokes, she lightly curled her fingers around her son's stiff, hard shaft and loosely held it in her hand.

"Oooooooh..." she gasped raggedly, a shudder running through her body. She thrilled to the hot, solid feel of her son's erect penis in her hand, in such contrast to the coolness of the pool water.

Ron groaned again, staring down at his straining cock in wonderment, shocked that his own mother was holding his hard, throbbing penis in her hand.

Smiling with delight, Anne held her son's penis with her left hand while she put her right hand on his ass, digging her fingers into the boy's firm buttock as she began to gently stroke her hand back and forth along her son's upthrust erection.

"Oooooooh..." Anne purred, glancing up at her son's face, smiling, before returning her attention to his penis. She tenderly stroked her fingertips back and forth along its full length as if assessing the texture of an exquisitely wrought piece of fine art. "Oh, yes, Ronnie...it's beautiful alright..." she sighed. "Who would have ever imagined that my own little boy would have such a magnificent cock?"

Ron groaned, arching his back and thrusting his straining hard-on even higher, thrilled by his mother's words of praise as well as the loving touch of her fingers.

A loud groan from Ryan attracted their attention back to the group in front of them. Anne saw the other boy's hugely engorged, purple cock-head pop free of her daughter's lips, spewing a stream of thick, white jiz upward across the girl's face. Ryan's curved shaft bobbed up and down, each time releasing a stream of viscous cum, splashing across the girl's face. Amy grasped the boy's pulsing organ and pointed it at her wide open mouth, her flattened tongue extended. The next spurt of cum erupted from Ryan's throbbing organ and shot straight down into the girl's open mouth, followed by several more.

"Ohmygod!" Anne cried, her fingers clamping down around her own son's penis as she watched the other boy's pulsing organ deliver dollop after dollop of semen into her daughter's wide-open mouth.

Amy closed her lips around Ryan's throbbing penis, enclosing its swollen head within her mouth as she received its final spurts of jiz. Nicole wrapped her fingers around the base of her brother's organ and gently milked out the last drops of his ejaculation into her friend's mouth while she batted the boy's testicles about with her tongue.

A pained groan from Ron made Anne realize that she had been squeezing her son's penis too hard while she watched her daughter drink the other boy's sperm. She loosened her grip and he let out a gasp of relief as her hand resumed its gentle stroking.

Amy let Ryan's cock-head slip from her lips and looked up. Her eyes lit up with excitement as she saw that her mother was holding her brother's erect penis, lovingly stroking it as she watched her suck Ryan's prick.

Amy straightened up, then laid back on the concrete step next to Ryan, allowing her thighs to fall apart, opening up her crotch to the view of her mother and brother as they stood at the foot of the stairs.

Amy cupped her hands over the firm little mounds of her breasts and rolled her taut, erect nipples between her fingertips. Then slid her hands down the smooth slope of her belly and back and forth along her inner thighs.

"Ohhh, Ronnie," she murmured softly, parting the outer lips of her pussy to reveal her moistly glistening inner folds to their view, "don't you want some of this?"

"Ohhh, yeah..." Ron replied. He gently grasped his mother's wrist and pulled her hand off his cock. He moved forward and knelt on the lower step, next to Nicole, who was still kneeling between Ryan's thighs tenderly licking his balls and softening penis. Leaning forward between Amy's raised knees, Ron plunged his extended tongue into his sister's upturned, open vagina.

"Oooooh..." Anne gasped, stepping up and sitting down on the stair next to Amy, her heart pounding with excitement as she watched her son's tongue explore her daughter's luscious little vulva.

Ryan groaned and straightened up. He leaned back against the edge of the pool deck, sitting on the broad top step on the other side of Amy, opposite Anne. Nicole sat on the next step down, her upper body lying between his legs. Everyone now watched as Ron licked Amy's pretty little cunt.

Amy, realizing that her own pussy was now the center of attention, felt a thrill of excitement shoot through her body. She moaned and her butt writhed and bounced, causing the water lapping at the lower end of her vagina to splash up onto the glistening pink folds of her open vulva, in cool contrast to her brother's probing tongue.

Anne's eyes scanned up and down her lovely young daughter's body as she squirmed and writhed in response to her brother's oral caresses. She cupped one hand around one of her daughter's pert little breasts and stroked her taut, flat belly with the other as she leaned in close to watch her son's tongue caress the tender, pink folds of the young girl's pussy.

Nicole took her brother's hand and placed it on Amy's other breast, then she laid her own hand on her friend's inner thigh and the other on Amy's belly along with Anne.

Amy moaned softly, excitement welling up in her as everyone caressed her body while they watched her brother explore her upturned, open vagina with his tongue. She saw her mother's full, round breasts jiggling and swaying above her as Anne gently stroked her breast and belly with her hands. Amy raised her hand and cupped it beneath one of those lovely globes and gently bounced it up down on her palm.

"Oooooooh...oooooooh..." Amy moaned, her ass squirming on the concrete step. Anne turned her head to look at her daughter's face, finding her smiling with delight.

"You like this, honey?" Anne asked, her voice husky with passion.

"Ohhh, yes..." Amy moaned. "I love it when Ronnie licks my pussy! Oooooh...oooooh..." she gasped, her body slowly writhing. "And having all of you watching and touching me at the same time is a real turn on!"

Anne looked back down at Amy's crotch and saw her son's tongue probing at the upper convergence of the girl's moist, inner labia, coaxing the bright pink nub of his sister's clitoris from its surrounding hood. She heard her daughter groan and felt her body quiver as her son's tongue gently strummed her erect clit. As she watched her son take her daughter's clitoris between his lips and gently suck on it, a shiver raced up her spine and her own butt squirmed.

'Oooooh...that must feel so good!' Anne thought.

"Ohmygod...mom...this feels soooo gooood..." Amy moaned, as if she were reading her mother's thoughts.

"Oh, I know, honey...I know..." Anne murmured, a ball of fire burning deep in her own belly.

Now, Ron ran his tongue back down through the moist, pink furrow of his sister's vulva and gently probed at the entrance to her vagina. Fully extending and pointing his tongue, Ron drove it down into his sister's vaginal opening.

Amy gasped, her hips thrust upward and frozen, her fingers digging into the soft, but firm flesh of her mother's breast as Ron bobbed his head, repeatedly driving his stiffened tongue as deeply as he could into his sister's vagina.

Amy's arched, rigid body began to tremble and she let out a squeal of delight as her butt began to bounce up and down on the step, sending pool water splashing across her now spasming vagina. "Oooooooooh...I'm coming...I'm coming..." she cried.

Ron continued thrusting his tongue in and out of his sister's pussy until her orgasm began to ebb, then he straightened up, standing over the others on the lower step. All their eyes turned upward to look at his huge, sun-bronzed erection, glistening in the sun as water dripped from that long, thick shaft. He gazed down at the others, watching, as their hands continued to caress Amy's still slowly writhing body. His eyes were drawn to his sister's open vulva, beckoning to him so invitingly.

Ron knelt down between Amy's wide-spread thighs and laid the underside of his cock along the open furrow of his sister's cunt, the bulging ridge of his urethra lying on her moist, pink inner labia, the sides of his thick, hard shaft between her puffy outer labia, and his engorged glans nestled in the damp curls of her honey-blond love nest.

Anne gasped and her heart jumped as she saw her son's penis touch the tender pink folds of her daughter's vagina.

Ron placed his hands on Amy's knees and pressed downward, levering her loins upward as he began to slowly thrust his hips, sliding the underside of his long, fat cock back and forth along the slippery groove of his sister's upturned vulva. He gradually pulled back until just the bloated, purple head of his penis was plowing up and down through that juicy furrow.

"Ooooooh...oooooh..." Amy softly cooed, her butt grinding slowly as her brother's swollen cock-head slid back and forth along her open vulva, which was still tingling from her orgasm.

Ron was excited by the knowledge that everyone was looking at his cock, watching it caress the tender lips of his sister's vulva, but he felt a special thrill, knowing that his mother was watching his penis caress his sister's luscious cunt. He slowly pulled back, dragging the head of his penis down through his sister's wetly glistening crevice, stopping when it reached the lower convergence of her outer labia. Wriggling his ass, he worked his big purple glans into her vaginal opening. He heard his mother suck in her breath as the big, fat head of his cock disappeared into his sister's joy-hole.

"Ooooooh...ooooooh...ohhhh, yes..." Amy moaned as her brother slowly pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her tight little cunt.

"Ohhhmygod..." Anne gasped, her body shuddering, as she watched in disbelief as her son's huge penis slowly disappeared into her little girl's tiny pussy.

Nicole tore her eyes away from the sight of Ron's big, bronzed cock entering her friend's pink pussy and glanced at her own brother to check his reaction. He, too, was staring with obvious fascination at the other boy's huge prick, half-buried now in Amy's vagina. His own penis was once again fully erect, curving upward from his lap, pointing its head at his chest.

Nicole looked at Amy, lying there in the shallow water on the top step, smiling with blissful delight as Ron's hard cock slowly entered her. Seeing Amy holding her mother's breast in her hand, Nicole picked up her friend's other hand and wrapped it around her brother's penis.

Amy looked up at Nicole and smiled, nodding her head as she began stroking her hand back and forth along the long, slender shaft of Ryan's up-curved penis. The boy groaned and leaned back on his hands, tilting his pelvis and thrusting his cock upward as the girl's little fist slid up and down on his rigid shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Anne moaned, her ass squirming as she saw her son's groin finally press against the pink lips of her daughter's pussy, and realized that his entire organ was now embedded in the girl's vagina. She looked down at her daughter's slender young body, gently writhing as she and Nicole caressed her belly and breasts. She caught her breath as she saw that, while Amy was fondling one of her own breasts, she also held the other boy's erect penis in her other hand at the same time that her brother's penis was buried in her pussy.

Anne watched as her son slowly withdrew his long, hard cock from Amy's vagina, held it for moment with just its head within her joy-hole, then slowly pushed it back in. He paused with his cock fully embedded in the girl's warm, wet cunt, then, he again pulled it out, pausing before pushing it back in again.

Ooooooooh..." Anne moaned softly, her butt squirming and her loins burning with desire as she watched her son's penis slowly pump in and out of her daughter's vagina. "How do you feel, honey?" she asked, her voice husky with passion, envious of what her daughter was experiencing.

Amy opened her eyes and smiled up at her mother. "Ohhhh, this is wonderful, mom!" she moaned, squeezing her breast. "Ronnie's cock feels sooooo good inside me! It's so hot and hard...and I can feel it throbbing deep inside my belly when he stops and holds it there..."

After several long, slow thrusts, Ron's penis had become well enough lubricated by Amy's love juices that his big prick could now slide smoothly in and out of his sister's tight little cunt. He gradually increased the speed of his thrusts and water began splashing up and over the girl's pussy and thighs each time the boy's balls slapped against her ass.

"Ohhh, yes, Ronnie...give it to me!" Amy moaned. "Ooooooh...that feels so goooood..."

Anne stared down at her son's thick, hard shaft as it slid in and out of her daughter's vagina. Her own ass squirmed atop the step and her cunt burned with desire. She slid her hand down her daughter's heaving belly and through the damp curls of her love nest. She touched the soft flesh of the girl's inner labia and located the tiny nub of her clitoris within those moist, tender folds. She heard Amy gasp and felt her body jerk as she gently caressed that sensitive little bud.

After a few moments, Anne extended her fingers farther and touched their tips to the shaft of her son's penis as it slid in and out of her daughter's vagina. A thrill of forbidden excitement shot through her as she touched it. Sliding her hand farther, she encircled her son's penis with her thumb and forefinger while keeping her palm pressed against her daughter's vulva.

"Ooooooh..." Anne moaned softly, a shiver of delight running through her body as she felt both her son's hot, solid shaft sliding back and forth through her encircling fingers as well as her daughter's delicate vulva beneath her palm.

Amy, watching her brother's big, brown cock sliding in and out of her cunt, saw Anne's hand slip down to caress her clit, then encircle her brother's penile shaft. She heard her mother's moan of pleasure and looked up at her, smiling at the look of lust she saw on the woman's face as she gazed down at Amy's crotch.

"Does Ronnie's dick feel good, Mom?" she asked.

Anne looked down into her daughter's pretty face and smiled. "Oh, god, yes..." she gasped huskily. "It feels so hot and hard, compared to your soft little pussy. I can't believe that big thing is going in and out of your little cunt."

"Ohhh, yes, Mom...and it feels so good, too..." Amy moaned.

Amy rolled her head to the side and looked at Ryan's penis. She smiled with delight as she stroked her little fist up and down along his curved shaft, excited by the thought of having one penis in her vagina and another in her hand at the same time. Then she thought of something even better.

"Com'on, Ryan," Amy said, gripping the boy's organ tighter and pulling him forward and up onto his knees, next to her. With his long, slender penis projecting above her face, she raised her chin and touched her lips to the underside of his cock. Rolling her head from side to side, Amy slid her lips back and forth along the ridgeline of his urethra for a moment, then she used her tongue. She tantalizingly drew her tongue back and forth along the underside of his shaft a few times, then all the way out to the tip, where she tickled the tiny slit in his glans with the tip of her tongue. Bending Ryan's cock downward, she slid it into her mouth. Sliding it in and out between her lips, Amy felt a thrill of excitement deep in her belly, knowing that she now had both her brother's cock in her pussy and Ryan's in her mouth at the same time.