Backyard Pool Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole reached out and grasped her brother's loosely dangling scrotum with both hands and wrapped the soft, supple skin of his sac around the big, purple knob of Ron's upthrust penis. Gently working her tiny hands, she tenderly massaged her brother's balls and Ron's engorged glans with the soft skin of her brother's scrotum.

Ryan groaned loudly and his butt tensed up. A moment later, his cock began pulsing, sending streams of cum down into Anne's vagina.

Anne let out squeal of ecstatic delight as she felt the boy's organ pulsing inside her, unleashing a flood of boiling hot semen into her deepest recesses, touching off another orgasm of her own.

"Oh, yeah..." Amy cried as she first felt Ryan's body stiffen, then felt the root of his penis pulse in her hand. She held him motionless for a moment, knowing that each pulse she felt meant he was pumping another spurt of thick, white jiz into her mother's cunt, then she began pushing and pulling on him, driving his throbbing penis in and out of her mother's vagina. She realized that Anne, too, was in the midst of another orgasm as her cunt filled with the boy's hot cum.

Nicole also realized that her brother was coming. She smiled with delight as she continued massaging Ron's penis with her brother's scrotum as she imagined his semen flowing into her friend's mother's vagina.

Ron, lying beneath his mother, felt her body convulsing in orgasm. He nuzzled her neck and licked her ear as he fondled her lovely breasts, trying to add whatever he could to her enjoyment. He smiled with smug relief, certain that his mother could hardly condemn them for their debauchery, now that she, too, had fully participated in it with such willing abandon.

Ryan groaned loudly and a shudder ran through his body. He pulled back, his softening penis slithering from Anne's vagina, shiny and dripping with cum. As he sat back on his heels between the two girls, they watched as, a moment later, the boy's semen rose up in the dark well of the woman's gaping joy-hole, gushed over the edge and dripped down onto her son's pubes.

Anne gazed down her arched body as Ron continued to gently knead her breasts. Seeing his erect penis sticking up between her thighs, she reached down and hooked her fingers around his stiff, springy shaft and pulled it back against her crotch. Cooing softly, she rocked her hips, sliding the moist, open gash of her vulva up and down against the upper side of her son's hard-on. After a few moments, she pulled it back farther and inserted its engorged head into her vaginal entrance.

"Oooooooooooooooh..." Anne sighed as she slowly pushed her hips forward, driving son's penis into her cunt, his thick, hard shaft easily sliding through her slippery, cum-filled love tunnel. She turned her head and pressed her lips to Ron's.

"Ummmmmmm...ummmmmmm..." she purred as their tongues gently caressed one another while she slowly rocked her hips, sliding the boy's penis in and out of her warm, wet pussy, savoring the delightful pleasure of having her son's solidly erect penis leisurely coursing back and forth through her vaginal passageway as the contractions of her orgasm finally faded away.

Amy, Ryan, and Nicole sat side by side, arrayed between Ron and Anne's wide-spread feet, watching the boy's big, brown cock slide slowly in and out of his mother's pink vagina, the thick, white gruel of the other boy's semen squeezing out around the root of that thick shaft and dripping down onto his balls. Above the boy's embedded shaft, his mother's vulva lay wide-open, her labia glistening with her sweet juices and the bright pink nub of her clitoris protruding from its hood.

"Oooooh, shit...that looks so hot!" Nicole moaned softly, her butt squirming.

"Ohhhhh, yeah..." Amy purred, pulling her eyes away from her mother's dripping vagina and looking into her friend's eyes, seeing the fire of lust burning there, mirroring the passions burning in her own.

Amy rose to her knees and hobbled around to the other side. She threw her arms around Nicole, crushing her firm little titties against her friend's larger, softer breasts. She pressed her lips to Nicole's in a long, passionate tongue duel, then she pushed her friend down onto the blanket.

Straddling her, Amy thrust her face between her friend's wide-spread thighs and lowered her own aching cunt to the other girl's face. Both girls' tongues speared deep into one another's aroused vaginas and as their tongues furiously licked and lashed and probed at one another's cunts, their bodies writhed and squirmed in ecstasy while both their loins erupted with orgasm.