Backyard Pool Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron perked up. "Sure!" he eagerly replied.

Anne smiled naughtily and laid back on the blanket, propped up on her elbows, her knees bent and her heels against her butt, her thighs closed.

Ron straightened up and turned to look down at his mother's naked body, peering over the peak of her upraised knees to see her slender waist and her taut, flat belly. Her full, round breasts were slightly flattened but her erect nipples stuck up perkily. Her pretty face looked up at him, smiling invitingly.

Anne gazed up at her handsome young son as he stood upright on his knees at her feet, looking down at her. Still boyish looking as he transitioned from adolescence to adulthood, he was mostly hairless except for the light brown patch at his crotch. She caught her breath and shivered at the sight of his penis, standing stiffly erect, unbelievably large for her little boy.

Feeling his eyes on her body, Anne arched her back, writhing sensuously, then let her knees slowly drop apart, splaying her thighs wide.

Anne smiled as she saw her son's eyes eagerly go to her vagina as it opened up between her spreading thighs, like a lovely flower blooming in the morning sun. As he stared down at it, she saw him lick his lips hungrily, and his quivering penis twitched up and down a few times. She let him look for a few moments, then she said, "Come closer, honey...take a good look!"

Ron shuffled closer on his knees, his erection bobbing and swaying, and leaned down until his face was just a few inches above his mother's upturned vagina. He carefully examined the moist, pink folds of his mother's lovely vulva, noting the dark entrance of her slightly open vaginal passageway.

Anne's butt squirmed with excitement and desire as her son peered down into at her open cunt. "Well, how do you like it, honey?" she asked, her voice husky with her rising passions.

"Oh, it's really beautiful, mom," the boy replied, breathing in the heady fragrance of his mother's open vagina, her pink, inner labia glistening with the evidence of her arousal.

Ron raised his eyes to look at her beautiful face. "Uhhhh, can I lick it, mom?"

Anne's stomach flipped and her heart skipped a beat. "Ohhh, please do..." she moaned.

Ron smiled and looked back down at his mother's open cunt, her outer labia pulled apart by her widespread knees, leaving her wetly glistening, pink inner folds fully revealed. He placed his hands on her smooth, inner thighs, tenderly stroking them for a moment, before lowering his face to her crotch. First, he touched the tip of his nose to her soft, moist inner labia, stroking it up and down through her furrow, inhaling the sweet fragrance of her beautiful pussy. After a few moments, Ron extended his tongue and touched it to the moist, delicate tissues of his mother's inner labia and slowly licked up and down along her moist, satiny-smooth cunt-lips.

"Ohhhhh, yes..." Anne groaned as she watched her son's tongue caress her aroused vulva, feeling it gently exploring her sensitive inner labia. It was thrilling, knowing it was her own son licking her pussy.

Moving downward, Ron swirled his tongue around and around the rim of his mother's open joy-hole, then slowly slid it down into her vaginal passageway, extending it as far as he could and wriggling it around, licking the smooth, dripping walls of her love tunnel.

"Ohmygod..." Anne groaned, lying back and rolling her head from side to side. Her hands, freed now from supporting her upper body, went to her breasts, grasping them and kneading their soft, but firm, flesh with her fingers. She clenched her buttocks, pushing her loins upward against her son's face as he began thrusting his stiffened tongue in and out of her joy-hole. Anne released her breasts and slid her hands down across her flat belly, combed her fingers through her blond love nest, and touched her fingertips to either side of her outer labia where they converged at the top of her vulva. Pressing downward with her fingertips, Anne caused the bright pink head of her clitoris to emerge from its hood.

"Oh, wow...that's so hot!" Amy gasped. "Look at that! Ronnie's eating my mom's pussy! I want a closer look!" The three teens arrayed themselves around Anne's body to watch.

"Ooooooh..." Amy squealed, "look, you can see mom's clit sticking out!" She pointed at the pink nub of her mother's clitoris, glinting with moisture in the sunlight.

Ron, drunk with the passion of sexual arousal, also saw his mother's clitoris emerge from its hood right below his eyes as he eagerly drove his extended tongue in and out of her joy hole. Withdrawing his tongue from his mother's vaginal opening, he slid it upward through the dripping folds of her vulva and swirled it around and around her protruding clitoris.

"Ooooooh...oooooooh..." Anne moaned softly, her butt squirming as the boy's tongue caressed her aroused clit. After a few moments, Ron pressed his lips around his mother's erect clitoris and sucked it into his mouth. As he sucked on it, he strummed the little nub with the tip of his tongue.

Anne moaned louder, her ass bouncing up and down, mashing her cunt against her son's face as he sucked on her love button. Then she let out a squeal and her knees clamped together, trapping her son's head between her luscious thighs as her loins exploded into orgasm.

Ron, while keeping his mother's pussy pressed to his mouth, her vibrating clit between his lips, slipped his hands under her bouncing, writhing ass and raised her upward. He slid his feet through the archway of her widespread legs and upraised butt, then lowered her ass to rest on his thighs. He pulled her closer until her open vagina came up against the underside of the rigidly upthrust shaft of his erect penis.

Anne felt the unexpected contact, and opened her eyes. She gasped and her stomach flip-flopped as she saw that, what she had felt was, in fact, her own son's erect penis pressed against the full length of her open vagina. Still in the throes of her orgasm, she couldn't help but bounce her ass up and down on her son's thighs, rubbing her open furrow along the bulge of his urethra.

"Ohmygod...ohmygod..." Anne cried, buffeted by a swirling mixture of emotions, as she stared at her son's purple cock-head thrusting up and down through the blond curls of her love nest. Excitement, lust, pleasure, and, because she knew it was her own son's penis that was touching her vagina, socially induced guilt.

"Raise her up a bit, Ronnie," Amy suggested.

Ron, his hands still beneath his mother's butt, raised her ass. Amy reached out and grasped the boy's upthrust penis and bent it downward. She rubbed her brother's engorged glans up and down through the moistly glistening folds of her mother's vulva. Anne's body twitched each time her son's smooth, rubbery knob touched the exposed head of her erect clitoris.

"Ohhhhh, shit...ohhhhh, shit..." Anne groaned, her tight little ass squirming in her son's palms as her daughter caressed her pussy with the bulbous head of her son's penis.

Amy slid the boy's glans down through her mother's dripping labia and inserted the engorged knob into her vaginal opening. Anne's body froze and she gasped as she felt her son's cock-head enter her joy-hole. All the onlookers caught their breaths, as well.

Ron, despite the nagging little voice in the back of his mind condemning what he was doing, was being driven more by lust, and the throbbing of his aroused penis, than by conscience. He slowly lowered Anne's butt, sliding his rampant hard-on farther up into her love tunnel, groaning as he felt his aching cock being slowly enveloped by the warm, wet embrace of his own mother's vagina.

Anne gasped, a stricken look on her face as she felt her son's hard, throbbing penis push though her vaginal opening and slowly slide through her well-lubricated vaginal canal to finally lodge deep in her belly.

"Omygod..." she cried, "What...what...ohmygod!" Up until now, what she had been doing had been playful fun, made extra exciting by its forbidden aspects. But now, as she lay there, feeling the hot, solid shaft of her own son's penis throbbing deep inside her belly, the reality of it manifested for her and waves of guilt, fed by a lifetime of societal condemnation, washed over her.

Amy laid her hands on her mother's up-curved belly, lightly caressing it, and her quivering breasts.

Noting the look on her mother's face, Amy soothingly murmured, "Oh, mom...doesn't Ronnie's big, hard cock feel good inside you?"

Ron, his penis now buried full-length in his mother's vagina, held himself still for as long as he could while he gauged her reaction, then he raised her butt upward again, slowly withdrawing his prick from her cunt until just its head remained within her. He paused for a moment, then slowly lowered her again, driving his erect penis back up into her warm, wet cunt.

Anne groaned and her head fell back on the ground, her eyes closed. A smile gradually spread across her face as Ron continued to slowly raise and lower her ass, sliding her up and down on his rigid pole. Anne's feelings of guilt faded as the delight of forbidden pleasure grew.

"Ahhhh, yes..." Amy murmured in her mother's ear as she caressed her belly and breasts, "Just look at Ronnie's big, fat cock sliding in and out of your pussy, mom...feel how hot and solid it feels...how it throbs deep inside you when he holds it still? Oooooooh...I'll bet your pussy feels real good for Ronnie, too...all warm and wet and slippery all around his cock as it slides back and forth through it..."

"Ohhhhhh, yes..." Anne groaned, her ass clenching and thrusting in response to her daughter's erotic whispers. Opening her eyes, she propped herself up on her elbows and peered down at her crotch, watching her son's thick, hard shaft slide in and out of her cunt. The guilt had disappeared now, leaving only the thrill and excitement of having her son's penis inside her, with the added kick of having the others huddled around her, watching.

As her sexual passions rose, Ron's slow, sensual pace lagged behind. "Help me, honey..." Anne groaned, as she pushed herself up onto her extended arms. Amy rose up on her knees and helped her as Anne sat up, pushing her son back onto the ground as she did so.

Now kneeling astride her son's body, straddling his hips, Anne began riding up and down on the boy's rigid organ on her own now. The three observers crowded around the woman's butt, taking advantage of this much more "viewer-friendly" angle, watching Ron's big, thick cock course in and out of his mother's vagina as her shapely ass bobbed up and down with increasing speed.

Ron lay there, his butt clenched and his straining hard-on thrust upward as his mother rode up and down on it with passionate fury. He couldn't believe the sight of his own mother, naked, her face contorted with lust, riding his cock with frenzied abandon, her lovely breasts bouncing and swaying above him. Ron raised his hands, now freed from having to heft her butt, and grasped those luscious globes, fondling and caressing them. Having ejaculated just a short while before with his sister, Ron wasn't feeling any rising urge to come yet, so he was able to fully enjoy the pleasure of fucking his mother and fondling her lovely breasts without having to fight off, or worry about coming before she was ready.

Anne suddenly stopped, her cunt pressed firmly against the boy's groin. Smiling, she moaned with delight as she enjoyed feeling her son's hot, solid organ, throbbing deep in her belly. Then she threw one leg across his body and the other over his legs, turning herself around. She felt the boy's penis twisting around inside her vagina until she now sat astride him, facing his feet. Placing her hands on his knees, she began bobbing her ass up and down again, thrilled by the differing sensations this reversed angle imparted to her vaginal walls.

"Ohhhhh, yeah..." Ron groaned as he felt his cock twisting within the tight sleeve of his mother's vagina. Deprived, at first, of his mother's lovely breasts to fondle, he smiled now at the sight of her equally lovely ass bobbing up and down before his eyes, his own thick, hard shaft thrusting in and out of her between those fleshy globes. He placed his hands on her luscious buttocks and squeezed and fondled the smooth, firm flesh as he watched his cock piston in and out of her warm, juicy cunt.

Amy glanced at her two fellow observers. Her eyes went to Ryan's up-curved erection, twitching and quivering as he stared at the other boy's cock pumping in and out of her mother's cunt. She saw a glistening streamer of pre-cum trailing from the tip of his engorged glans. Reaching out, she touched her fingertip to the boy's shaft, just below its head, and flicked off the clear, viscous fluid dribbling from the tiny orifice at the tip.

Ryan looked at Amy as she raised her finger to her lips, smiling as she licked his pre-cum from it. As she sucked on her fingertip, her eyes returned to the boy's erect penis and she had an idea.

Amy stood up and pulled Ryan to his feet. Smiling, she wrapped her fingers around the boy's rigid organ and gently tugged him forward. She touched its engorged head to her mother's lips.

Anne's eyes opened in surprise at the contact and found herself looking along the shaft of Ryan's erect penis. She glanced up at her daughter, standing next to the boy, her fingers wrapped around the boy's organ. Amy smiled and wriggled the boy's prick from side to side, sliding the smooth, rubbery knob back and forth along her mother's lips. Anne's tongue emerged and began caressing the boy's swollen glans. After a few moments, Amy gently pushed the boy's cock-head between her mother's lips.

"Ohhh, shit..." Ryan groaned as his penis began sliding in and out of the woman's mouth while she rode up and down on her son's hard-on.

Amy released Ryan's cock and sat down close to Nicole to watch Ryan's prick slide in and out of Anne's mouth while her brother's cock pumped in and out of her cunt. Smiling and giggling merrily, she put her arm around her friend and hugged her as they watched. "I'm sure mom's never had two cock's at the same time before..." she told her.

Anne had always enjoyed oral sex with her husband, both giving as well as receiving. Her passions soared now as she experienced, for the first time, the incredible combination of having a penis in her mouth while at the same time she had one in her pussy. While it was thrilling to know she had her own son's penis in her vagina, it didn't feel all that different from her husband's. The one in her mouth, on the other hand, certainly felt new and different in shape and size, spiking her response even higher. Soon, her butt was thrusting up and down furiously, Ryan's penis sliding in and out of her mouth in opposing synchrony as her son's pumped in and out of her cunt.

"Ohhhh, shit...ohhhhh, shit..." Ryan groaned, his head rolling around on his shoulders as he felt his cum beginning to boil in his dangling balls.

Anne squealed as her cunt exploded with orgasm.

Ron felt his mother's vagina clamp down around his rigid shaft, then begin to pulsate. Seeing the look on Ryan's face and hearing his lusty groans, he recognized the other boy's state as well. Ron quickly sat up and threw his arms around his mother's body, grasping her breasts as hand-holds. He laid back down again, pulling her down atop him.

Ryan's up-curved hard-on slipped from Anne's mouth, quivering stiffly, wet and shiny in the sunlight, its purple head fully engorged. Ron's rigid penis popped free of his mother's spasming vagina, as well, as she was laid back atop his body with her legs spread wide and her cunt left gaping.

Ron looked up at the other boy as he stood over them, looking dazed, his penis twitching expectantly. "Go ahead, Ryan!" he urged, squeezing his mother's breasts as her body wriggled and squirmed atop his own.

Amy looked at her mother's open cunt, wet and glistening in the sun, her brother's big, brown cock towering between her parted thighs, and instantly realized what Ron meant. She rose to her knees, grasped Ryan's twitching penis, and pulled him down between Ron and Anne's wide-spread legs.

Amy guided the head of Ryan's cock toward her mother's cunt and inserted it into her open joy-hole. Holding the root of the boy's penis with one hand, she pushed on his ass with the other, driving his prick down into her mother's still orgasming vagina.

"Ohhh, shit!" Ryan gasped as he felt his straining cock suddenly enveloped by the warm, wet, pulsating sheath of the woman's vagina. "That feels incredible!"

Amy allowed the boy to feel her mother's vaginal contractions for a few moments, then, with one hand on his ass and the other wrapped around the base of his cock, she began pushing and pulling on him, sliding his long, slender organ in and out of her mother's cunt, his balls bouncing across the head of Ron's upthrust penis with each thrust.

Nicole rose to her knees to kneel on the other side, opposite Amy, and watched her brother's penis slide in and out of Anne's pussy. Amy, seeing her there, pulled Ryan back far enough for the head of his penis to slip out of her mother's joy-hole. The boy's up-curved shaft sprang upward, quivering stiffly and glistening with Anne's vaginal secretions.

Nicole glanced at Amy and smiled, then eagerly leaned forward and took her brother's engorged cock-head into her mouth.

As her friend sucked on Ryan's swollen glans, Amy released the base of his cock and grasped her own brother's upthrust organ, just below. She bent his rigid shaft upward and inserted its head into her mother's vaginal opening.

Anne groaned and pushed herself downward on Ron's body, sliding her son's thick, hard cock up into her still tingling vagina. "Ohhhhhh, yes..." she sighed with delight as she felt the boy's massive organ thrust into her, filling her cunt with its hot, solid flesh once again.

Amy gently stroked her fingertips from the front of Ron's scrotum, up the underside of the root of her brother's penis, through the folds of her mother's inner-labia, to the protruding nub of her clitoris and back again.

After a few moments, Amy wrapped her fingers around the base of her brother's penis and pulled it out of her mother's cunt. Grasping the base of Ryan's shaft, she pulled its head out of his sister's mouth and bent it downward to insert it into her mother's pussy again. Pushing on his ass, Amy slid his cock deep into her mother's cunt.

"Ohhhhmygod..." Anne groaned, her ass squirming.

Amy smiled as she slowly pumped Ryan's cock in and out of her mother's vagina. After a few moments, she pulled it out, and again grasped her brother's prick. She carefully inserted Ron's swollen glans into her mother's vaginal opening. Anne groaned again and pushed herself downward, sliding her son's thick, hard penis up into her cunt.

"How do you like it, Mom?" Amy asked, gently caressing her mother's open vulva and underside of her brother's penis as it slowly slid in and out of her.

"Omygod...it's amazing..." Anne whispered huskily. "I never imagined being fucked by two cocks at the same time! Ooooooh...they feel so different! Ronnie's is so long and thick, while Ryan's is so long and slender...ummmm...give me Ryan's again, honey..."

Amy pulled Ron's penis out of her mother's pussy and Ryan's out of Nicole's mouth. "Oh, yes..." Anne sighed as Amy slid Ryan's prick into her again. "Oooooh, Ronnie's cock is so big and fat, it really fills you up! But Ryan's curved shaft seems to press on different places inside me!"

While Amy guided Ryan's long, slow thrusts in and out of her mother's cunt, Nicole moved to kneel behind him. Peering between his thighs, she saw his penis sliding in and out of Anne's vagina, while below stood the upthrust shaft of Ron's hard-on. Her brother's scrotum, warmed by the sun, hung loose and dangly, brushing back and forth across the head of Ron's prick with each thrust.