Backyard Pool Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she slid Ryan's penis in and out of her mouth, Amy looked up at Anne, watching her mother's eyes go back and forth between her son's cock in her pussy and the other boy's cock in her mouth. Amy felt her mother wriggling and fidgeting next to her and knew that what she was seeing must be very exciting for her, as well.

Amy let the head of Ryan's cock slip from her lips and his stiff, springy shaft sprang upward. She resumed running her tongue back and forth along the full length of the underside of the boy's long, curved shaft, watching her mother's face as she did so. She could see the lust burning in her mother's eyes. Amy flicked her tongue against the boy's hard-on, causing the rigid shaft to quiver stiffly.

"C'mon, mom..." she murmured softly, "help me with this..."

Anne gasped, her eyes opening wide at her daughter's suggestion. She just watched Amy lick the boy's quivering hard-on for a moment, her own tongue licking her lips hungrily, then she lowered her face and touched her extended tongue to the engorged knob at the tip of his up-curved shaft. She ran her tongue all around his swollen glans, then back and forth along the upper side of the boy's rigid organ.

"Ohhhhh, shit..." Ryan groaned, staring down at his cock in amazement as Amy licked its underside while her mother licked the top side.

When Anne's tongue began to caress the boy's swollen glans again, Amy said, "Go ahead, Mom...take it into your mouth."

Anne pursed her lips and touched them to the tip of the boy's cock and pushed forward. "Ummmm..." she purred as she felt that smooth, rubbery knob push between her lips and enter her mouth.

"Ohhhh, yeah..." Ryan groaned as Anne gently sucked on the head of his prick while caressing it inside her mouth with her tongue. Below, Amy ran her tongue back and forth along the underside of his shaft, then flicked it against his balls.

Nicole idly caressed Amy's smooth belly and thigh with her hands as she watched the others. Wanting more involvement, she leaned forward and began kissing Amy's smooth, flat belly. After a few moments, she moved lower, down through Amy's damp, golden muff to the upper end of her upturned pussy, where she began to caress her friend's protruding clitoris. Amy gasped and her body jerked as a bolt of electricity shot through her. Between swipes at Amy's clit, Nicole ran her lips and tongue back and forth along the top side of Ron's penis each time he withdrew it from his sister's vagina.

One time, Ron pulled back too far and the head of his penis slipped from his sister's joy-hole. The boy's rigid organ sprang upward, quivering stiffly. Nicole quickly engulfed it with her mouth. Ron groaned, his head thrown back, as he began thrusting his straining prick in and out of Nicole's mouth.

After a few moments, Nicole grasped the base of Ron's cock in her hand and pulled it out of her mouth. Pointing it downward, she rubbed the boy's big, purple cock-head up and down through Amy's juicy vulva, then reinserted it into her friend's joy-hole. Ron groaned and drove his prick down into his sister's vagina once again.

"Ooooooh...eeeeeh...ahhhhhhhh..." Amy squealed as she felt her brother's hot, hard cock plunge into her. Her loins exploded. Her ass began bouncing up and down on the step, splashing cool water across both their aroused genitals as Ron furiously pumped his big, hard cock in and out of his sister's spasming vagina.

Nicole pulled her head back, allowing Anne, as she continued to suck on the end of Ryan's penis, a full, unobstructed view of her son's cock pumping in and out of her daughter's pussy while the girl orgasmed.

Ron groaned, then let out a roar. His furiously thrusting penis popped free of Amy's vaginal opening and sprang stiffly upward, spewing a stream of thick, white cum up through his sister's moist vulva, her golden love nest, and across her heaving belly.

Anne let Ryan's cock slip from her mouth and turned her head to stare at her son's stiffly quivering penis in amazement as it jumped upward, spewing another huge stream of cum from the tip of its engorged head to splash down on her daughter's undulating belly and pert little titties. She couldn't believe how thrilling it was to watch semen spew from her own son's penis.

Nicole quickly grabbed Ron's throbbing organ and thrust the boy's cock-head back down into Amy's spasming joy-hole.

Groaning, Ron drove his throbbing cock deep into his sister's hot cunt and held it there, grunting repeatedly with each additional pulse, until he finished pumping his load of hot cum into her rhythmically constricting vagina.

"Ohhhhh, yeah..." he groaned loudly, as he arched his back and slowly toppled over into the pool, his hard cock popping out of Amy's vagina, flinging droplets of cum in the air as it sprang stiffly upward.

Anne looked back down at her daughter, who lay there, smiling contentedly in post-orgasmic bliss as she smeared her brother's cum around on her belly with her fingertips. Anne shook her head in dazed disbelief that she had just witnessed her son pumping his semen into her daughter.

Amy opened her eyes and saw Ryan's cock still poised above her face and beyond it, her mother gazing down at her. She stuck out her tongue and ran it back and forth along the underside of Ryan's shaft.

"Ummmmm....ummmmm..." she murmured. "Ohhhh, mom...that was sooooo good. Ronnie's cock felt so wonderful inside me...so big and hard...and throbbing...as it filled me up with his hot cum!"

Anne squirmed uncomfortably as she gazed down Amy, disturbed by the fact that she had just watched her son fuck her daughter, but even more so by how highly aroused she found herself after having witnessed it.

Nicole stood up and took her brother's hand. "Com'on, Ryan, let's go in," she said, tugging him behind her as she stepped down into the pool.

"Ooooh, look at me," Amy murmured, smearing her fingers through the cum on her belly and breasts as she gazed up at her mother. "I guess I'd better go in, too, and get cleaned up!" She sat up and slipped off the step into the pool to join the others.

Anne sat there for a few moments, in a bit of a daze, trying to digest what she had just observed, and even participated in, while she watched the others play in the pool.

*************************************

The kids played around in the pool for a time, then got out. Anne rose from her seat on the step as they climbed the steps beside her. Amy and her mother spread some blankets on the grass. While the others laid out on the blankets in the sun to dry off and get warmed up, Anne fetched some refreshments.

After a few minutes quietly relaxing in the sun, Amy and Nicole sat up, side by side, chatting as they ran their fingers through their hair, straightening out the tangles as it dried in the sun.

Anne, lying on her side, propped up on her elbow, her head resting on her hand, gazed at the two young girls, contemplating how lovely they looked, sitting there, naked, outdoors in the sunlight.

Nicole, the pretty brunette with full, round breasts, slender waist and thighs, sat cross-legged, lotus-style. Her breasts jiggled and swayed with every movement, her mouth-wateringly erect nipples pointing slightly upward. The light brown patch of curls below the tiny pit of her navel was a neatly trimmed triangle pointing down at her open vulva. Her smooth, hairless outer labia were pulled back by her wide-spread thighs, leaving her moist, pink inner labia fully exposed to everyone's view.

Her daughter, Amy, sat next to Nicole, in the lotus position as well. Her long, damp, blond hair flowed down over her shoulders, brushing across her cute, perky little breasts, set high on her chest and punctuated by her tautly erect, upward pointing nipples. Her smaller, firmer little titties jiggled less with her movements than did Nicole's. Her body and legs were slim and athletic, and at the juncture of her slender, wide-spread thighs, a neat little tuft of golden curls covered her mons, as if dotting the "i" of the crevice between her puffy outer labia which were only slightly parted by her open thighs. Only a tantalizing sliver of her pink, moistly glistening inner folds peeked through the gap between her outer lips.

To her right, Ron sat up, crossing his legs and leaning back on his hands so that his pelvis tilted upward. Anne sighed softly as she gazed at his flaccid penis and balls on full display between his wide-spread thighs. She saw a smile curve his lips as he eyed the lovely naked girls sitting before him.

Ron turned his head to look at his mother as she lay on her side, propped up on her elbow. Ron had always been proud of his mother, but until now, seeing her like this, unabashedly naked, he had never actually realized how beautiful she really was. An older, more mature version of his lovely young sister, his mother lay there, as desirable as any centerfold he had ever seen in one of his magazines. Her long blond hair flowed down over her shoulders and breasts, accentuating rather than obscuring those lovely orbs. Her breasts were a bit larger and fuller than Amy's and not quite as pert, but they shared her daughter's perfect shape and upward pointing nipples. Her waist was narrow and her belly still taut and flat, while her hips flared a bit more broadly than did her daughter's.

As he studied his mother's naked body, she slowly drew her top leg upward so that her foot was flat on the blanket behind her thigh. Ron gasped softly as he watched her crotch open up to his view. He felt a tingling and a stirring in his loins as he stared into his own mother's, now open, vagina. Her vulva was topped by a nest of golden curls which continued down along both sides of her outer labia. Her outer lips were naturally narrower and more widely parted than Amy's, allowing him to see all the convoluted folds of her glistening inner labia. At the top of her open vulva, just below her golden love nest, he could see the tiny pink nub of her clit peeking from its darker surrounding hood, while lower down, at the bottom juncture of her outer labia, he could just make out the dark pit of her slightly open joy-hole.

Anne, realizing that her son's eyes were on her pussy, felt a thrill of excitement. She cupped her free hand around her upper breast, tweaking her erect nipple between her fingertips as she clenched her buttocks and thrust her pelvis forward, further opening up her vagina to his view.

"Ummmm..." Ron groaned softly, licking his lips as he stared at his mother's luscious looking cunt. He saw her eyes staring at his penis and he clenched his buttocks as well, thrusting his loins upward.

Anne stared at her son's flaccid penis in fascination, watching it slowly grow fatter and longer, then begin to rise from his cross-legged lap. Awed, she watched as the boy's cock rose to full erection, pointing straight up from between his wide-spread thighs.

Anne felt a thrill of excitement shoot through her as she gazed at her son's erect penis, still amazed that her own little boy could have such a massive organ. While she could see a genetic similarity between her son's and her husband's penises, the boy's slighter build and sparser pubic growth seemed to make his penis appear considerably larger.

Her stomach fluttering with excitement as she stared at her son's erection, Anne noticed that he was still looking at her, as well. Following his gaze, she glanced down at herself and saw how her vagina lay fully exposed to his view, her moistly glistening inner labia on full display due to her upraised knee. Instinctively, her first impulse was to close up her thighs and hide it from him, but then, as she looked back again and saw his eyes, still fixed upon her vagina, she felt a shiver of forbidden delight race up her spine.

Her heart racing with excitement, Anne slid her hand down from her breast, across her belly, to comb her fingers through the golden curls of her love nest. She extended the tip of her middle finger and touched her protruding clitoris. A thrill shot through her body. She gently caressed her clit for a moment, then she pushed lower and stroked her fingertip up and down along the moist folds of her vulva. She saw her son's eyes open wider and he licked his lips as he stared at her crotch, watching her caress her own vagina. His butt flexed and his straining hard-on thrust upward, even higher.

Anne heard a rustling to her left and she glanced at Ryan as he, too, sat up, crossing his legs like the others. Another thrill shot through her as she saw his eyes were also on her open crotch.

She saw the boy's penis twitch as it dangled between his thighs. It gradually fattened and grew longer, then slowly rose, higher and higher, until it stood stiff and erect, arcing gracefully upward from his cross-legged lap. He moved his hand to his crotch and he began to slowly run the tip of his finger up and down along the curved underside of his stiffly quivering shaft, his eyes remaining fixed on her open pussy as she tenderly caressed her soft, moist labia with her fingertip.

Thrilled by the two boys' obvious response to seeing her cunt, Anne pulled her upper leg farther back and thrust her hips forward, opening up her crotch even more to their view. She drew her fingertip back and forth through the moist folds of her inner labia several times, then slowly rimmed the edge of her vaginal opening. After a moment, she slowly slid her entire finger down into her cunt. She groaned softly and shivered, then slowly pushed her finger in and out of her joy-hole.

Amy heard her mother's groan and broke off her idle chattering to glance at her mother. Seeing Anne slowly sliding her finger in and out of her wide-open pussy, she followed her mother's gaze as her eyes jumped back and forth between the two boys' erect cocks.

"Well, it looks like Mom has the boys interested again!" Amy announced with a giggle, pointing at their renewed erections.

Nicole, looking back and forth between the boys and Anne, with her finger buried in her cunt, said, "Yeah, and it looks like the boys have your mom interested, too!"

Anne chuckled, smiling sheepishly, and slowly withdrew her finger from her cunt, groaning softly and her butt squirming.

Anne sat up, then laid back down the other way, close beside Ron. She rested her head on the boy's upper thigh and abdomen as he leaned back on his elbows to allow her more room. Her eyes swiveled up and down as she lay there taking in the awe-inspiring sight of his huge erection, towering above her face a few inches away. She laid her hand on his thigh and tenderly caressed it while she gazed at her son's sun-bronzed organ in wonder.

"Who would have imagined that my little boy could have such a big, beautiful cock!" she murmured dreamily, though loud enough for the others to hear. Sure that she had directed everyone's eyes onto her son's upthrust penis, Anne slid her hand up his thigh and encircled the base of his organ with her fingers. An electric-like thrill shot through her as she felt her son's penis in her hand. She very slowly stroked it up and down, barely touching the taut-stretched skin of his turgid shaft.

"Ooooooh, it feels so hot and solid..." she murmured breathily. Ron groaned, and arched his body, raising his butt off the ground and thrusting his straining erection upward.

"Ohmygod..." Anne gasped, releasing Ron's cock and sitting up as she stared at her son's huge, bronzed shaft, thrusting forward and upward in the bright sunlight, its big, purple head shiny and smooth, stretched taut by its engorgement. The others oohed and aahed as well as they all stared at the young man's magnificent erection.

With the others watching, Anne leaned in and, with her head turned to face them, touched her lips to the side of her son's upthrust penis, near the base. She extended her tongue and wrapped it around the underside of the boy's rigid shaft and slowly slid her lips and tongue up and down the full length of her son's quivering organ.

"Ohhhh, shit...mom..." Ron groaned, clenching his buttocks and thrusting his cock even higher. "That feels incredible!"

Anne smiled, turned her head the other way, and again pressed her lips against the side of his prick. She extended her tongue and wrapped it around the boy's rigid shaft, the opposite way this time. Now, as she slid her lips and tongue up and down her son's upthrust erection, her tongue caressed the upper side of his organ. Raising her hand beneath his upthrust butt, she lifted his loosely dangling, sun-warmed balls on her palm and gently fondled them while she ran her lips and tongue back and forth along the rigid shaft of his penis.

"Oooooh..." Nicole moaned softly, her butt wriggling as she sat there watching. She moved closer to Ryan and grasped his cock. "It looks like your mother really knows what she's doing!" she murmured softly to Amy.

"It sure does!" Amy agreed, her ass squirming as she watched. "Mom told me a little while ago that she had never even seen another guy's cock, except for my dad's, before yesterday. I guess she must have practiced on dad a lot!"

She watched her brother squirm, groaning in pleasure and repeatedly thrusting his straining prick upward as his mother ran her tongue up and down his quivering shaft. "God, that looks so good...it makes me wish I had a penis just so I could see what that feels like!" Amy murmured.

Anne's eyes watched the others as she tenderly licked her son's penis. "Ummmmm..." she murmured softly after a several minutes of this slow, sensuous titillation, her own passions spurred by the thrill of knowing the others were watching her.

"I can't believe how stiff and hard your beautiful cock is, Ronnie, honey..." she said, her voice husky with desire as she pulled back and gazed admiringly at her son's upthrust erection.

"Just a few minutes ago, I watched you fuck your own sister and spew out a huge load of cum...yet here you are, hard as a rock again!"

"Holy shit, mom!" Ron groaned. "How could I not be be...watching my own beautiful mother lick my dick!"

Anne giggled and leaned closer again, swirling her tongue around the engorged head of her son's penis. "Ahhh!" she said. "But if I remember correctly, you were already fully erect before I even touched you! That's what got me started. I just couldn't resist this lovely cock, standing there all stiff and hard!" She rose up a bit and took her son's bloated, purple cock-head between her lips. She pushed downward, sliding several inches of his long, thick shaft up, into her mouth.

"Ohhhh, yeah..." Ron groaned. "I guess that's true...ohhhhhhhh..." He groaned again, flexing his thighs and sliding several inches of his cock in and out of his mother's mouth. "I guess I did get kind of excited when I saw you, lying there in the sun, completely naked, right in front of me. I...I never really realized what a beautiful mother I had until I saw you like that!"

Anne let the boy's cock-head slip from her lips. She kissed the rubbery knob and smiled sweetly. "Well, thank you, honey," she said, continuing to swirl her tongue around and around the smooth, sensitive knob covering the tip of her son's penis. "But I was watching you, and I thought I saw you paying particular attention to just one thing!" She tenderly fondled his balls for a moment, then took his swollen glans between her lips again and gently sucked on it.

"Ohhh...ohhhh...ohhhhh..." Ron groaned. Then he smiled and said, "Oh, yeah...I guess that's right, too! I was looking at your pussy and thinking about how beautiful it was! I couldn't believe that I was looking at my own mother's vagina!"

Anne pulled her head back and her son's cock-head emerged from between her lips with a little popping sound. "I thought so!" she smiled, giggling, then ran her tongue up the full length of her son's quivering erection. "I just knew you were staring at my pussy as I watched your lovely cock grow all stiff and hard!" she said, between licks. "It got me all excited, too, knowing my own son was looking at my pussy and getting aroused by it!" She stopped licking the boy's shaft and looked thoughtful for a moment. "Would you like to take another look...closer up this time?" she asked.