All Comments on 'Backyard Pool Ch. 20'

by SILVERBEARD69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rodavrodavover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story for the most part. But retelling it almost literally is so long and becoming boring that I just have to scroll it faster and trying to just read where the the parents reactions and where the mother and son fuck while the husband watches.

Would be just nice to move forward to another week or so with new scenarios and not all

long repetitive actions in one day.

As I said I like this kind of story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Loving the whole series! Five stars and a favorite point!

WeitzeWeitzeover 1 year ago

I agree with RODAV. Nine months ago (chapter 8) I suggested that the two couples (Ron/Amy and Nicole/Ryan) needed to start expanding their circle, looking for other sister/brother, sister/sister, brother/brother, parent/kid, etc couples to invite for a "pool party". Also commented on Dad and Mom getting involved, which they are very much but only with their own kids. So now is the time (overtime?) for the kids to go outside the family.

Start with 2 on 1, or 2 on 2, 4 on 1 or 2, and as more couples get involved the pool parties get bigger and more interesting until, as summer comes to an end and folks start heading off for school or work, they have a giant pool party of goodby. Then the groups start expanding as new friends are made. Parents can be worked in but only in a secondary role.

Really like your writing style.

HTH_PookaHTH_Pookaover 1 year ago

Good, rehash of previous chapters. Time to bring Nicole and her brother into the mix. Females all need some DP action, not to mention some air-tight experiences. Don't forget the guys need some two or three on one episodes.

Perv_for_curvesPerv_for_curvesabout 1 year ago

Really hope this series continues, one of the best iv read.

spicy_male2019spicy_male20196 months ago

Please continue the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Soooo, much involvement and detail, almost to a point of being repetitive. OTOH, lacking a happy ending with Nichole and her brother getting into the mix... and god knows who else from the neighborhood. (Nichole's parents?) Even if the story doesn't escalate further, it deserves some closure with a final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

80% repeating previous chapters unfortunately, but in general it was fun reading the story, thanks.

rbloch66rbloch669 days ago

If you’re gonna recap, then get your stories matched. This chapter was repetitive and boring. You over did the details. Wasn’t necessary in this chapter. The dad missed the details. Your readers didn’t. I actually disliked this chapter. It was an unsatisfying conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous