Bad Break, Good Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she was finished with the towel on his chest the door to his room swung open slightly and Ann eased herself into the room before closing it, flicking the latch and locking the door.

Svetlana turned and smiled at her as Ann walked across the room and sat on the easy chair next to Ben`s bed. "Please don`t mind me and continue with what you were doing," she said with a grin, and settled back in the chair. Ben looked at his wife who was wearing a thin T-shirt that didn`t hide the fact that she wore no bra. The denim skirt that she had on was the shortest one that she had in her wardrobe and she was wearing bright red four inch heels the same colour as her shirt. Ben thought that she was definitely here to seduce someone. He just wasn`t sure if it was him or Svetlana.

Svetlana seemed to run her eyes up and down the length of Ann`s athletic body. Her blue eyes seemed to sparkle even more as she stated, "We are almost done. Just the most personal parts now." A mischievous smile spread across her lips as she continued, "And they will need special attention after being left a little bit messy last night." With that she dipped the cloth in the warm water before wringing it out and leaving it damp.

Both Ben and Ann were transfixed as Svetlana began to wipe the cloth over Ben`s pubic hair. Ben blushed as he saw that the hair was still matted with his sperm from yesterday. Svetlana took great care as she washed and removed every last trace. Ben could see that Ann had moved her chair closer and was now leaning forward as Svetlana again rinsed the wash cloth. He could also see that he was now sporting a very sizeable erection. He groaned deeply as the wash cloth came into contact with his pulsing member and Svetlana began to move the cloth up and down the shaft, with her small hand forming a ring around it. After a minute she stopped, rinsed the cloth before wiping around his balls and the sensitive skin between his scrotum and his anus. His dick was now waving furiously about until Svetlana once more grabbed hold of it.

Even in his heightened state of arousal Ben still recognised that the cloth was gone and it was now just Svetlana's hand that was moving purposefully up and down his rock hard shaft. This had never happened before and Ben could feel his balls begin to contract. This he knew was an imminent sign of his orgasm. His breath was coming in pants and he looked down at Svetlana through slit eyes.

He saw the nurse turn to Ann and receive a subtle nod in return, before she increased the speed of her hand movements and Ben moaned loudly as he shot five healthy loads of come up into the air before they landed on, and coated Svetlana`s hand. He was still trying desperately to pull oxygen into his lungs as he watched Ann rise from her chair, take Svetlana`s hand in hers and then Ann sucked each finger in turn, removing Ben`s semen. Once she had collected every drop in her mouth she leant forward and kissed Svetlana, and Ben could only watch in silence as his wife shared his come with his nurse.

The kiss seemed to last for ever to Ben. Just when he thought his surprise at the erotic tableau before him could not be surpassed Ann pushed her hand under the short white dress that Svetlana always wore. Ben watched in amazement as Svetlana`s eyes opened wide and he actually gasped loudly as he saw the nurse adjust her position and open her legs allowing Ann to move her hand further.

Svetlana moaned softly as Ann`s fingers reached their goal. Ann was obviously enjoying herself and Ben watched as she bid Svetlana to stand up. The nurse was shorter than Ann and the heels his wife was wearing accentuated the difference. Ann towered over the blonde by a good five inches. Her hands went to the back of the white dress and pulled the zip down to Svetlana`s bum, before slipping it off the blonde girls shoulders and letting it fall to the floor.

Ann stepped back to admire her work and Ben felt his dick engorging once more as he took in the fantastic body that had been hidden underneath the uniform. Svetlana was wearing white thigh high stockings with a lacy pair of white panties and bra. Her stomach muscles were hard like a washboard and her large breasts were testing the resolve of the flimsy bra.

The last part was resolved when Ann reached behind Svetlana`s back and released the bra clasp and Svetlana`s glorious breasts burst into view. The light pink nipples at the peak of each breast were hard and elongated. Ann bent forward and sucked each one in turn, and every action was greeted by low moans of appreciation from the now semi naked nurse.

Ben was by now fully erect and couldn't resist his hand straying to his groin as he watched these two gorgeous women in front of him. Both Ann and Svetlana glanced quickly in his direction as he started to masturbate.

Ann was sucking Svetlana`s nipples in turn, and her fingers were also at work inside the white lacy panties. Svetlana was now panting like a Husky in July. Abruptly Ann stopped and pushed Svetlana towards Ben. "Suck him Svetlana!" was her curt instruction.

Ben watched with his eyes on stalks as Svetlana crawled onto the bed between his legs and after taking his hand from his shaft she engulfed his whole dick in one movement. Her mouth was so warm and moist and she was obviously no stranger to sucking dick as her tongue worked wonders on his rock hard cock.

Ben looked up and saw Ann smiling down on him as his cock was engulfed in a Ukrainian heaven. Then she was gone, and Ben felt the bed move and Svetlana groan as Ann had apparently joined them on the bed. He glanced down and could see that Ann was on her back with her head between Svetlana`s thighs and she was eating her as fast as the nurse was sucking him. He couldn`t hold on any longer as the sexual stimulation he was receiving both visually and orally, as Ann lapped at Svetlana`s pussy, caused his dick to erupt once more. This time into Svetlana`s eager mouth. He cried out as a came and hoped that it would not bring others to investigate.

Svetlana swallowed his load before also shrieking as her climax arrived as Ann continued to be busy between her thighs. The two women lay for a minute on the bed before Svetlana stood on shaky legs and took Ann`s hand, pulling her to her feet. She reached behind Ann`s waist before undoing the button on the denim skirt and pulling it to the floor. She pushed Ann gently on the shoulders and propelled her to the sofa against one wall. Ann fell onto the sofa causing her legs to spread wide and Ben watched in fascination as Svetlana dropped to her knees and began to lick his wife`s pussy.

Svetlana must have also had some experience with women as within minutes Ann was writhing on the sofa her legs wrapped around Svetlana`s back and her hands grabbed handfuls of blonde hair as she pushed the nurses head hard between her legs. Then there came the short cry of release that Ben knew so well preceeded by a loud, "Fuck. Fuck. Yes, fucking hell. Fuck that`s so good Svetlana. Bite my clit. Stick your fingers in my pussy. Stick one finger up my arse. Make me cooooooome!"

Ann lay back on the Sofa and Svetlana turned to look at Ben. Her face was glistening with his wife`s juices and the sight caused a stirring in his groin that he couldn`t believe. He had already come twice and he was nearly ready again. What the hell was happening?

Ann looked up with a slightly dazed post orgasmic look. Her eyes were dreamy, but she saw that Ben was ready to go again. Staggering slightly she crossed to the bed before crouching above Ben`s erect member. She lowered herself gently onto him and Ben felt himself slide in effortlessly, such was the natural lubrication created by Svetlana`s oral skills.

Ben felt the bed start to move as Svetlana activated the mechanism to make the mattress flatten. Once Ben was completely flat on the bed Svetlana climbed up and swung her leg over his head and sat on his face, pushing her puffy pussy lips hard against his mouth. Once she was in position and using her hips to grind herself against him Ben felt Ann rise onto her haunches and begin to ride him like a jockey.

Ben wasn`t going to come anytime soon as he had already come twice in the last thirty minutes, but the two girls were soon vocalising their orgasms as Ann bounced on his dick and Ben sucked on Svetlana`s hard clit. The two women paused to regain their composure, before swapping positions. Ben tasted the familiar sweet pussy of his wife as his cock was gripped in turn by the tight pussy of his nurse.

As he felt Ann stiffen and dig her nails into his chest, he felt his balls empty as he shot a considerable load into Svetlana`s snatch as she bucked against him while her own orgasm crashed through her body like a tidal wave, and the musky smell of Ann`s come filled his nose just as her viscous liquid filled his mouth.

The three of them lay together on the small bed. All were spent and needed time to recover. Suddenly Ben felt the agony crash into his body from his broken leg that he had all but forgotten in the sexual antics of the past forty minutes. The two women instantly recognised his discomfort and Svetlana jumped from the bed together with Ann and adjusted the bed so that Ben was in a more comfortable position. She raised the plaster covered leg onto two pillows and Ben could feel the pain slowly subside.

He was breathing heavily, not only from the sex, but the intense pain that had followed. He watched as Ann and Svetlana dressed themselves quickly. Svetlana bent down and kissed him before kissing Ann. Then she unwrapped a new smock and placed it around Ben before tying the straps behind his back. Grabbing her bowl and dirty linen from the floor she left Ann and Ben alone.

The married couple looked at each other silently until a grin spread across Ann`s whole face. "That was fucking wild!" she said. "Are you OK baby? Not to shocked I hope? Is your leg OK?"

Ben was silent for a few seconds. "My God that was amazing. I kept getting hard and watching you and Svetlana was better than any porn ever!"

It was Ann`s turn to be silent for a bit. Then shyly she whispered, "Want to do it again sometime?"

Ben laughed before saying, "Fucking right I want to do it again. Do you?"

Ann was nodding furiously as her smile got bigger and bigger.

They spent the whole day together but Svetlana was all business as she did her tests and administered Ben`s tablets and injections. However, when she was finished she always kissed both Ann and Ben before leaving the room.

Both Ann and Ben were more than satisfied sexually so the day was spent playing cards and watching TV. At around ten Ann left for home just as Svetlana was finishing her shift. Ben saw the two women chatting outside his door and they both waved to him as they left for the night.

Chapter 3.

Ann arrived at eleven the next day. She was off, as it was Sunday. Svetlana also had the day off so there was no chance of repeating yesterday's action. Ben was slightly disappointed by that fact, but his leg was throbbing like hell so it was probably better to have a rest.

Ann was in a great mood and had brought him his favourite coffee from Starbucks and also the blueberry muffin that he loved. As he sipped his coffee he looked at his wife and could tell from experience that she was bursting to tell him something. Between mouthfuls of muffin he said, "Come on then. Spit it out. What happened when you left with Svetlana last night?"

Ann`s face flushed pink. Taking a deep breath she told him what had happened. "We went for a drink in that pub on the corner near the all night Tesco. We had a great time and Svetlana told me all about her life in Ukraine, her family and why she decided to come to the UK. We talked for hours, until the pub shut. Then we found out that we only live about five minutes apart so we decided to share an uber."

Ann paused, "We were enjoying ourselves so much that I invited her to come back to our place for coffee. She agreed and we talked and talked. Soon we noticed it was nearly four and so I offered her to stay. She didn`t want to, but in the end she agreed it would make sense. I asked her if she wanted to use the shower. When she said yes I asked if she wanted some company. I don`t know what came over me. I was on a sort of sexual high after the great sex with you and her."

Again Ann paused and Ben made hurry up motions with his hands as he wanted to get to the good part of the story, "And?" he said impatiently.

"Well, to cut a long story short we spent the next two hours having sex. In the shower and then in bed. She really is a creative lover. I must have come about eight times as she used her tongue and her fingers. We even used my vibrator a couple of times. I am absolutely fucking exhausted, but I loved it. I cannot wait for our next time all of us together."

Ben was slightly upset that his wife had taken a lover to their marital bed and Ann obviously sensed his mood change as she continued, "Baby, don`t worry. She could never replace you. I love you so much. This was just sex. Great sex, but still just sex. I really hope that we can all meet up again and be friends. Even when you are out of this shitty place."

As she was talking Ann was moving her hand under the sheets and was now gripping Ben`s cock, that had begun to grow as she told her story.Ann pulled the sheet back and fed his dick between her lips. She smiled up at him as her tongue ran around the spongy, purple head. She kissed the small slit at the top and then looked him straight in the eye as she said, "Plus, you get to screw two gorgeous women when you are fit. What red-blooded male would turn that scenario down?" With that her mouth absorbed his cock and Ben felt her soft tongue swirling around inside giving him the delicious tingling that he knew so well. Ann paused her blow job and looked up at him again, before saying with a grin, "I owe you eight orgasms for last night, so get ready for a raunchy Sunday hubby!" and then her mouth once again swallowed his dick.

True to her word Ann tried to make Ben come eight times that Sunday. Eventually he had to call time on her efforts as his dick was sore as hell. He had managed four loads that Ann swallowed gleefully, but that was his limit. In between Ann`s record breaking attempt they laughed, played Monopoly and watched TV before Ann headed home at nine as she had work in the morning.

The next three weeks passed quickly for Ben. Every day except Sunday Svetlana would make him come during the bed bath hand job. Then Ann would visit after work and give him a blow job or another hand job. On Saturdays Ann and Svetlana would join him in a threesome and on Sunday`s Ann would give him blow jobs to try to compensate for the orgasm`s she had had with Svetlana the night before. All in all things were great.

Ben had his final operation, and that was successful. Another two weeks in the hospital following the procedure was the same as the previous three weeks and then he was done. The cast came off and he was a free man. He still had a slight limp, but considering the damage his leg had sustained that was a small price to pay.

It was the Sunday before Christmas and nearly three months since he had been home. An orderly took him in a wheelchair to the front entrance where a cab waited for him. Ann was there to accompany him and she had dressed up for the occasion. A long black coat covered a short black dress. Black nylon clad legs finished in four inch black heels. Her Raven coloured hair was freshly styled and her nail varnish and subtle makeup were applied to perfection. Ben`s chest filled with pride as he saw the admiring looks that she was getting from all the men, and even some women.

Ben didn`t have to work until after Christmas and the insurance had just paid him over forty thousand pounds for the accident. All in all life was good in the Kingdom of Ben as the cab deposited them in the street outside their front door. Ann grabbed Ben`s small bag of belongings and ran up the path to open the door as he slowly made his way up the path and indoors.

Ann pushed the door shut and embraced her husband, passionately kissing him as her tongue sought his. As she broke the kiss she looked him in the eyes and Ben could see that hers had a sheen of tears as she told him, "Welcome home baby. Do you want to have a shower or something to eat? Tea or coffee?"

Ben had had breakfast, and a leisurely shower at the clinic before Ann arrived so just shook his head and glanced around at the small house that they shared as if seeing it for the first time. It didn`t look any different but three months is a long time to be away from home.

Ann was still holding his hand as she leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Well if you don`t need anything right now, then go upstairs. I got you a welcome home present. It`s on our bed. I will be up in a few minutes after I put your hospital things in the washing machine."

Ben kissed her on the cheek and Ann left in the direction of the kitchen as Ben began the slow process of climbing the short stairs to the second floor of their terraced house. His newly fixed leg was not used to stairs yet and it took him a good two minutes to make the ascent. As her reached the landing he could smell a vanilla scent coming from their bedroom, where the door was slightly ajar.

Ben was puffing slightly from the exertion of climbing the steps as he pushed open the door. The shades were drawn making the room gloomy, but there were scented vanilla candles placed all around the room giving it the impression of a fairy grotto. Ben gasped as he saw his present lying on the bed.

Svetlana was stretched out on the white sheets dressed in just a powder blue bra and thong set that were almost transparent. Her legs were encased in light blue stockings that were joined to a garter belt that matched the bra and thong set. On her feet were four inch blue heels. Her long blonde hair hung loose and past her shoulders. Her powder grey eyeshadow just served to highlight the sparkling blue eyes and her mouth was formed into a smile that exposed her perfect white teeth surrounded by post box red lipstick. Ben thought she looked absolutely fabulous.

Ben was struck dumb and just stared at the sensual vision before him until he was startled out of his reverie by the sound of the door closing behind him with a loud click. Turning he saw Ann standing there in a complete replica of Svetlana`s lingerie set. However, his wife`s lingerie was black. Ann smiled at him and asked seductively, "Do you like you present baby?"

Ben was lost for words and just nodded as Ann walked past him and lay on the bed next to Svetlana. She looked up at him and in a faux stern voice she told him, "Well baby, you better lose those clothes as quick as possible or we are going to start without you!" With that she took Svetlana in her arms and the two women began to kiss each other.

Ben was roused from his stupor and hastily kicked his shoes into the corner and pulled his T-shirt over his head. His trousers were quickly unzipped but as he tried to remove them he nearly lost his balance as his weaker leg gave way. He sat on the armchair in the corner of the room to help with the removal of his trousers and boxers, but his eyes never left the spectacle on the bed. Ann had now moved down between Svetlana´s thighs and Ben stopped undressing just for a few seconds as Ann pulled the diaphanous thong to one side before running her tongue the length of Svetlana`s glistening slit.

Ben was so engrossed watching his wife licking his ex-nurse`s pussy that at first he failed to notice Ann`s exposed buttocks. Then as she began to move about more frantically the candle light glinted on something and Ben`s mouth fell open in wonder. His wife was wearing a butt-plug. They had never experimented with anal as it was the one thing that Ann drew the line at. This last revelation spurred Ben on to greater haste and he was soon limping naked, as fast as he could, across the bedroom carpet towards the two women on his bed.