Bad Break, Good Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Ann had Svetlana groaning and moaning and Ben peered between the blonde`s legs and saw that Ann had her clit clamped between her teeth and was pumping two fingers vigorously into her gash. Ann`s little finger was placed between Svetlana`s arse crack and was apparently stimulating the forbidden, puckered entrance. Svetlana moaned, "Aaaaaaaah!" softly, before Ann increased the pressure with her teeth and Svetlana bucked wildly and threw her head back and screamed, "Aaaaarghhhhhh!" as she came and her thighs clamped tightly around Ann`s still bobbing head.

As Svetlana released Ann`s head from the vice like grip of her thighs Ben watched his wife raise her head and her face shone with Svetlana`s juices. Ann reached up and kissed Ben and he tasted his ex-nurses come on his wife`s lips. By now he was rock hard and Ann broke there kiss and knelt before him and took his erect member gently between her lips. Svetlana rolled over onto her tummy and Ann passed Ben`s dick to her and she swallowed his entire length in one movement. Ben looked down at the two women who were now taking it in turns to deep throat his raging hard on.

As he watched, he saw another glint of candlelight on steel and saw that Svetlana had also plugged her arse. Was this for him he wondered or was it part of their lesbian games from when he was in the hospital? The thought of anal sex with these two beautiful women, plus the obvious skill they were showing in sucking his erection soon had Ben at the edge. "I´m gonna come soon, if that is what you want?"

He received his answer as the two women renewed their joint assault on his dick, and within seconds he was shooting load after load into their two open mouths like the end to a crappy porn movie. They were laughing, as he continued to spurt never ending globs of come into their mouths and he watched as they let it dribble done their chins and onto their breasts below.

Gradually the torrent of come dried up and Ben collapsed onto the bed lying on his back as Ann and Svetlana rolled around licking all of the stray spots of his semen from each other's bodies. Once they had located and swallowed ever trace they just continued licking and sucking at each other. Ann pulled the light blue bra down under Svetlana`s generous mounds and took a hard nipple in her mouth. She opened her lips and smiled at Ben so that he could see that her teeth were clamped tightly on the light pink nub and this was drawing deep moans of appreciation from Svetlana.

Ben watched as Ann pushed one hand into the pale blue panties and her fingers began to pump in and out of what was a soaking wet pussy. Svetlana was now bucking wildly and she howled her release to the ceiling as her orgasm spread throughout her over sensitized body.

Slowly Svetlana calmed and the writhing on the bed stopped, although small tremors shook her body occasionally. Ann crawled up the bed and lay in the crook of Ben`s arm with Svetlana lying on his other side. Ben began to stroke Ann`s hair as his other hand ran up and down Svetlana`s taut stomach muscles causing her to giggle as his actions tickled her.

Ben couldn`t contain his curiosity anymore and so had to ask, "What`s with the Butt-plug baby? I thought you weren`t into that?"

Ann moved her head slightly so that she could gaze into his eyes and she said softly, "I never was. But. Svetlana and I were talking about various things we would and wouldn`t do and she was really surprised when I told her we had never done anal."

Svetlana butted in, "And I told Ann that it can be really great or fucking terrible. It depends on your lover and if he was gentle and caring, or not. I love to do it occasionally."

Ann broke in, "So we talked about it a lot over the next weeks and then I thought fuck it! Let`s try. So Svetlana brought a dildo over and we experimented a bit. At first it hurt like a mother fucker, but I persevered and Svetlana helped me with a few tips and muscle relaxation techniques and now I am ready to try with a real dick. Well your dick actually!"

As Ann went silent and waited for Ben to speak. Svetlana broke the stillness with her soft accented voice, "I would also like to have your cock up my bum as well. I have seen that you are caring lover, so I am sure it would be a most pleasurable experience. Plus, there is one thing I have never done and would like you two to be the first. I would like a cock in my pussy and my arse at the same time." For the first time that he could remember he saw Svetlana blush deep crimson.

All this talk had ensured that Ben was now standing to attention and ready for action. He couldn`t stop himself from laughing as he asked the two girls, "Well what are we going to do first. My wife`s arse, Svetlana`s or are we just going to go straight to Svetlana`s double penetration?" He paused for a bit before continuing, "And just for my information how would we do that?"

Ann rolled lazily off the bed and went to a chest of drawers in the corner of the bedroom. Kneeling down, she opened the bottom drawer and Ben was shocked as she withdrew a strap on dildo from the drawer. The phallus was black and about seven inches long and about an inch and a half in diameter.

Ben watched in awe as his wife expertly placed the belts around her waist and between her legs and buckled them tightly in place. Ben surmised that there had been a lot going on in this bedroom in his absence. As she was doing this Ben saw Svetlana slip the small lacy thong down her legs and off, revealing a small triangle of blonde pubic hair.

Ann reached into the draw on the bedside table and withdrew an enormous bottle of lube that Ben had never seen before, but must have held at least a litre. Ann poured a generous amount onto the black plastic phallus as Svetlana turned over and raised herself onto her knees with her forearms supporting her weight resting flat on the bed covers. After Ann had liberally coated the dildo she used her oily fingers to remove the plug from Svetlana`s tight rear passage. Ben heard a soft plop as it was pulled free and he stared at the pulsating hole it had left. Ann`s oily fingers now began to push into the vacated hole and she added more lube from the bottle.

Once she was satisfied with her preparations she placed the tip of the penis shaped plastic at the entrance to Svetlana`s back passage and pushed gently forward using her hips whilst guiding the dildo with her hand.

Ben watched Svetlana screw up her eyes and bite her lip as Ann continued to push forward and the hard plastic forced its way past the ring of muscles at the entrance to the Ukrainian girl's anus. Svetlana let out a short shriek and then the two girls stopped moving until Ann was certain that Svetlana was in a position to take more.

The blonde head made a subtle nod and Ben watched with his mouth open as Ann pushed with her hips again and inch after inch disappeared between Svetlana`s butt cheeks. It took nearly ninety seconds, but eventually the fronts of Ann`s thighs rested against the two globes of Svetlana`s tight buttocks.

Ben was glued to the scene and dare not move or speak. Again a slight nod of blonde hair and Ann began to slowly pull back until an inch of black plastic was exposed, which she then pushed back in. The action was repeated again and this time two inches appeared from Svetlana`s dark tunnel. Over and over Ann pulled out and pushed in, but every time a little more until she was pumping at least six inches in and out of the blonde`s bum. Ben saw that Svetlana was pushing back against every forward thrust that Ann made and was cooing softly, this became louder shouts of, "Yes. Yes. Fuck me Ann. Fuck my arse hard. Make me come Ann!" as her hand dipped between her legs and she began to frantically rub her clit.

Ben was broken from his voyeurism as Svetlana told Ann to stop. Ann removed the dildo completely and Svetlana swung a leg over Ben`s waist and guided his hard meat to the entrance of her dripping vagina. Using one hand she guided him into her as she moved slowly downwards. Ben could feel himself buried to the hilt inside the sopping cavern of Svetlana`s gash. The blonde now lay down on his tummy, her long hair tickling his chest and Ann came and knelt between Ben`s legs before lining up the dildo with her hand and pushing it slowly back into Svetlana`s arse.

Ben felt the unusual feeling of his hard dick rubbing against the hard plastic with only a thin membrane of skin between them. It was a funny sensation but also felt great, and also a little bit naughty. Ben lay still as Ann started to move slowly in and out. Once she had achieved a steady rhythm then Ben started to thrust upwards in time with Ann. Svetlana was soon writhing around on top of him and loudly screaming her enjoyment. Ben was close to coming, and as he glanced at Ann he was surprised to see her onrushing climax cloud her face. Seconds later Ben gushed his second large load of come and was followed almost immediately by Svetlana howling like a wolf as his spunk splashing on her cervix pushed her over the edge. Ann pumped into Svetlana another four or five times before she too shrieked loudly as her orgasm hit her.

Ben was surprised that his wife had come, but learnt later that there was a small device in the strap-on that stimulated her clit on every thrust she made with the dildo.

Ann removed the strap on and went into their small bathroom to clean it and sterilize it. When she returned Ben and Svetlana were already dozing with the girls arm over Ben`s waist. Ann carefully got into bed next to them and minutes later she was also snoring softly.

Ben woke about an hour later completely disorientated. He wasn`t sure what had woken him until his eyes became accustomed to the gloom and he saw the two women next to him. Svetlana was on her back and Ann was on top of her in the classic 69 position. They were both furiously licking each other and they had apparently been going at it for some time, as both were panting and moaning as their orgasms approached.

Ben watched silently, pretending to still be asleep until both had achieved a satisfactory orgasm. Then he spoke softly to Ann, whose head was only a few feet away and still moving carefully between Svetlana`s thighs, "Can I have your arse now baby?"

Ann raised her head and gave Ben the most beautiful smile, followed by, "I cannot wait baby, but be gentle OK!" and then her head dipped back down towards Svetlana`s honeypot.

Ben moved around the bed and grabbed the huge lube bottle from the bedside cabinet. He took a few minutes to study the butt plug before holding it tightly and trying to pull it out. He was surprised at the initial resistance, but he increased the pressure until it popped out with a strangely satisfying sound.

Ben smeared the lube over his renewed erection and then copied Ann`s actions from earlier and used his greasy fingers to widen the already gaping hole of his wife`s rear entrance. Placing the tip of his penis at the door to her forbidden tunnel he gently eased himself in using his hand to help. He heard Ann gasp and he stopped.

Ben waited for his wife to tell him to proceed. This she did with a curt, "OK!" Again he edged deeper and deeper and he loved the tightness and the way her anal muscles were gripping and compressing his dick. Ann was now grunting loudly, and Ben was startled as he felt a tongue run over his balls. He had nearly forgotten that Svetlana was between Ann`s legs and must have a birds eye view of his penis edging into Ann`s back passage.

Once he had achieved full penetration and Ann had adjusted her position a few times he followed the same routine he had seen Ann use. Pulling out slightly and then pushing back in. Each time a little more until he was reaming her arse with a full five inches. Ann was crying out as she experienced several orgasms in quick succession and then quicker than he would have liked Ben grunted loudly and filled her rectum with copious amounts of his seed.

All three collapsed onto the bed and Ben was really struggling to control his breathing. This was the most exercise he had had in months and his body was reminding him of that. After a long period of rest Ben headed for the shower and was soon joined by the two women. It was a tight fit, but was more about fun than actually washing themselves. Eventually Ben left the two women in the cabin washing their hair and giggling like schoolgirls. He towelled off and threw on a t-shirt and boxers and went downstairs.

For the first time he noticed the Christmas tree in the corner with a pile of presents around the bottom. Ann had obviously been busy and so Ben resolved to get himself to the shops to get presents for his woman, or was it women he mused and giggled to himself.

Twenty minutes later Ann and Svetlana arrived downstairs smelling wonderfully and wrapped in white fluffy robes. They quickly disappeared into the kitchen and some delightful smells seeped into the lounge where Ben was now watching TV. Svetlana appeared with glasses and a bottle of white wine, closely followed by Ann with steaming bowls of pasta and prawns. "For energy!" she commented, and they all laughed happily together as they ate ravenously and washed it all down with large glasses of wine.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing in front of the TV. Ben napped a few times as he was still getting used to being out of bed. At around eight Ann announced that it was time for bed as she and Svetlana had an early start, so the three of them made their way up the stairs to the bedroom. Another hour of intense sex followed and Svetlana eventually got her wish as Ben ploughed into her arse as Ann sucked and nibbled her erect nipples. After they were all more than sexually satisfied they fell asleep together in Ann and Ben`s large king-size bed.

Chapter 4

Ben woke the next morning to an empty bed. He had a vague recollection of Ann kissing him goodbye as she left at seven thirty and of Svetlana pecking him on the cheek as she departed at nine. He opened one eye and looked at the clock on the bedside cabinet and saw it was after eleven. He got up, showered and went slowly downstairs to make some coffee and toast.

Feeling a lot better he returned to the bedroom and dressed after he had called an Uber. He was just coming downstairs as the driver rang the doorbell. Ben directed him to the big shopping mall a few miles away and spent the next three hours buying gifts for Ann and Svetlana. He wasn`t the best man at shopping, but he was still quietly satisfied with his purchases as he settled in the back of a black cab with a multitude of pretty coloured bags, rolls of wrapping paper sticking out of some of them.

Once back home he went about the process of wrapping his purchases and placing them under the tree. The last one had been placed there only five minutes before Ann pushed through the door bringing a flurry of snow with her. Ben had been so busy that he hadn't noticed that it had begun to snow.

Ann was her usually bubbly self and threw her coat onto one of the armchairs before hugging him and kissing him hard on the mouth. "Hi baby," she started, "I´m off for a shower. It`s bloody freezing out there. Did you have a good day?"

As usual when confronted by Ann`s effervescence and struggling to get a word in he just nodded mutely as she continued, "Just let me warm up in the shower then come up and join me in the bed. I want some alone time with you before Svetlana comes home. OK?"

Ben didn`t know that Svetlana was going to be there again tonight, but couldn`t think of a reason where he would be unhappy if she was. As Ann ran up the stairs Ben picked up her coat and hung it on the hooks in the hall. He took a bottle of wine from the fridge and two glasses from the cabinet and limped gingerly up the stairs.

He heard the water running in the shower as he stripped off his clothes and slipped beneath the bed covers after pouring two glasses of wine. He was sipping his wine as Ann emerged naked from the bathroom and picked up her glass from the top of the chest of drawers where he had left it. Ann just stood there sipping her wine as she gazed down at him before she said gently, "You really are the most sexy, handsome man I have ever seen. Whenever I am with you all I can think about is sex. Sucking you, fucking you, letting you do whatever you want to me, and as many times as you want. Do you think that`s crazy baby?"

Ben smiled before replying, "You know I feel the same way Ann. You are the most gorgeous woman in the World to me and leave me with a permanent fucking erection. Now get in this bed and let`s see where that erection will end up tonight!"

With a big grin Ann placed her glass on the bedside cabinet and pulled the covers over herself as she snuggled against Ben`s warm chest. Ben kissed her gently on the top of her head before flipping her over onto her back. He eased her legs apart using his knees and then knelt between them. His hands came up and massaged both of her breasts gently as his tongue flicked the pale brown nipples at the tips. He sucked one nipple into his mouth before nipping it with his teeth. Ben knew from experience that this drove her wild. He repeated the action with the other nipple as his finger nails grazed the hard nub that his mouth had just vacated.

Ann was already moaning softly as Ben left her breasts and kissed his way down her tummy until her musky smell began to invade his nostrils. With one arm under each of Ann`s thighs he lifted her legs gently before burying his tongue as far as possible between her wet labia and he began to lap at the nectar between.

Ann`s moans were becoming louder and more frequent as he visited every square millimetre of her sex with his tongue and small kisses. Moving one hand he slipped two fingers easily into her vagina. He moved them in and out and his tongue kept the same rhythm on her clit. Ben bent the two fingers slightly and sought her G-spot out. As he touched it Ann bucked wildly and Ben felt the warm liquid of her climax flood over his lips and tongue and its familiar tangy taste. Ann was now tugging at his shoulders and trying to pull him up to her, but he wasn`t finished.

Ben pushed Ann`s leg`s up with his shoulders and exposed the pale brown hole that lay between her buttocks. He licked all around it before making his tongue stiff and shoving it as far as possible into her butt. Ann groaned loudly and her hands grabbed at his hair. Leaving her arsehole he licked back the entire length of her gash until he had the small, red nub of her clitoris between his lips. He slid one finger underneath her and pushed it into the hole that he had previously lubricated with his spit. The finger sunk to the second knuckle into Ann`s anus and she bucked wildly against it as Ben pushed three fingers from his other hand into her sopping wet pussy whist biting down hard on her clit.

Ann just exploded and Ben had trouble holding onto her as she writhed on the bed as if a thousand volts were passing through her body and she screamed, "Oh my fucking God! Stop baby. Please stop I can`t take it anymore. I must have come five times!"

Ben held her tight without removing his fingers or releasing his hold on her clit. She was cursing unintelligibly now as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body until eventually Ben released her and she rolled over onto her side as the aftershocks made her tremble and her skin was covered in goose bumps. Ann lay there just repeating, "Oh my God!" over and over.

Once she stopped talking and her body had ceased to shiver Ben pulled her to her knees with a hand on either side of her waist. He was hard and more than ready and he buried himself to the hilt into her from behind and her soaking wet tunnel offered little resistance.

Ann was like a rag doll in his hands as Ben began to pound into her at speed. After a minute or so Ben sensed, rather than felt, as Ann began to push back against his thrusts and then her hand reached between her legs and grabbed his balls tightly to prevent is early ejaculation. Ben pounded into her for at least five minutes as she moaned through another two orgasms before releasing his balls and he shot a large load deep inside her that must have coated her cervix like emulsion.His penis began to soften and slipped from the gooey mess that was Ann`s pussy and they both collapsed onto their backs gasping for air. Ben felt Ann`s hand grab his as she mumbled, "Thank you baby. That was just perfect!"