Bad Break, Good Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were interrupted as Svetlana, her mouth dry from exertion, huskily said, "I`m still here you know. I can hear you discussing me!"

They were all laughing now as Ben went to get them some more wine. Svetlana was nearly recovered now as she said, "Let's do the presents now!"

The wine was poured and Ben did his best Santa impersonation by handing out the presents. There were presents to and from all of them, and there were the usual exclamations of joy and thanks as pullovers, jeans, aftershave and perfume were revealed beneath the gaudy wrapping paper. There were a few packages that Ann and Svetlana kept telling Ben to leave until later, every time he selected them, and so Ben finished dishing out the others including his. He had bought matching lingerie sets for both girls. One green and one yellow. There were dresses and skirts for both that he liked, and both girls seemed appreciative, much to his relief. The last box was for them all he announced and Svetlana ripped off the paper to reveal the game Twister. This brought grins and whoops from them all.

Finally, the only packages left were the ones that Svetlana and Ann had insisted were left until last. Ben saw that on the little cards used to describe the recipients was written Svetlana and Anna, except one which had his name on it. He pulled off the paper surrounding the small box and read the label announcing that he was now the proud owner of his first ever cock ring.

As Ben bent down to pick up the first package Ann explained, "We went to a sex shop one day and both bought two items that we were sure the other would like. Plus, we hope you like them to and will enjoy them with us.

Ben handed the girls a small package. They ripped off the paper together to reveal a small box. Ann opened the box and Svetlana withdrew a length of fine chain with clips at each end. There was another length of fine chain hanging down that formed a Y and that had a small clip at the end also. There was a matching chain in the box.

Svetlana stood up and pulled her bra free of her nipples before attaching the small clips to each one in turn. Once done she pulled her panties to one side and the last clip she closed around her hard clit. Once completed she turned to Ben and said, "This is how it`s worn."

Ben was by now starting to grow hard again and his dick was waving about through the hole in his Santa suit. Unperturbed he gave them the next package, that was sausage shaped and about eighteen inches long. He didn't need much imagination to guess what was inside, but still watched intrigued as the girls unwrapped a dildo with penis shaped heads at each end.

Package number three contained a pair of silver butt-plugs. One with a sapphire coloured stone set in the base and a ruby set in the other. There was also a small bottle of lube in the box.

The last box revealed a vibrator set of differing lengths and girths. Four in total.

As the gift giving was finished they all hugged and kissed, and thanked each other vociferously for their gifts. Ben was just sitting down in his armchair when Ann stopped him, "There is one more gift for you baby, but we have to put our coats on as it is outside."

In minutes they had thrown on winter coats and Ann was leading them down the snow covered path of their small back garden to the small shed at the end. Svetlana placed her hands over Ben`s eyes as Ann opened the creaking door and taking his hand she guided Ben inside. Svetlana pulled her hands away and Ben blinked in the dim light as dust motes swam about in the pale sunbeams. There in the middle of the shed stood a new Honda motorcycle.

Ben was speechless. He hugged Ann tightly and kissed her and kissed her, before repeating his actions with Svetlana. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." He repeated until Ann grabbed his hand.

She pulled him towards the door saying, "You can play with your toy tomorrow, but let's get indoors before my tits freeze off, and then you can thank us both properly. Plus, Svetlana and I want to try out our gifts."

Torn between staying with his brand new bike and an evening of sex with two beautiful women Ben made the sensible choice and followed the two girls back to the lounge. Ben took the coats from Svetlana and Ann and went to hang them in the hall along with his own. By the time he returned both girls had discarded their bra and panties and stood in the middle of the rug in just stockings, garter belt and high heels. Svetlana was in the process of fixing the small clips to Ann`s erect nipples, that were like little hard peanuts after their exposure to the cold on the trip to the shed.

Ben was painfully hard now, but much to his dismay was ushered to the armchair by the two girls and so he just had to sit and watch as Svetlana knelt in front of Ann and used her tongue to flick Ann`s clit free from its sheath before attaching the third small clip.

As Ann removed the plug with the sapphire stone from its box and coated it with lube Svetlana bent over the arm of the sofa. Ann moved behind her and poured a generous dollop of lube directly into his ex-nurses puckered hole. Ann massaged the lube in. Pushing first one finger, and then a second, up to the third knuckle before making a circular motion to widen the hole. More lube was added along with a third finger and again the slow circular movement followed. Once again more lube was added before she eased the plug gently into Svetlana`s back passage and it slipped in like an animal caught in quicksand.

The girls reversed position and Ben watched open mouthed as Svetlana pushed the ruby based plug securely into his wife`s posterior. Once they were finished they sat on the floor facing each other with their knees apart. Each took a handful of lube and applied it liberally to the long purple plastic of the double headed dildo. Svetlana pulled her pussy lips apart and gingerly fed the head between them and Ben was awestruck as he watched inch after inch absorbed into her vagina. Once Svetlana had four or five inches inside her Ann fed the same length into her own snatch.

Their preparations now complete, and with both of them already panting heavily they scissored their legs around each other and began rocking back and forth. Ben couldn`t wait a second longer and went to stand next to Svetlana and fed his engorged cock between her open lips. Holding her head in both hands he thrust powerfully in and out. He was basically just fucking her mouth he was so turned on.

The girls were now writhing and groaning as the purple plastic buried itself deeper and deeper inside them. After a few minutes of this the entire thing was gone and each of them had around nine inches of hard plastic invading their love tunnel and their pussies were now rubbing together, and this stimulation plus the clasps on their clits sent them into sensory overload and they were soon shrieking as orgasm followed orgasm. Ben had pulled his cock from Svetlana`s mouth as the gyrations had increased and he was afraid she would bite it off. Now he just stared down at the two women who were still grinding their pussy together as their next climaxes arrived.

Ben was desperate to come, but Svetlana and Ann were away in a World of their own so Ben grabbed his cock and masturbated vigorously until six large ropes of come shot from his dick before landing on the women below. He alternated his position so both received their fair share. As his come landed on their breasts and face both squealed their way to their fourth or fifth orgasm.

Ben was satiated now, but still looking for a way to stay involved he bent down and tugged gently on the gold chains attached to nipples and clits. Ann and Svetlana both screamed as Ben`s actions increased the pressure on their already tender and sensitive nipples and clitorises. The screams passed quickly into deep moans and grunts as their next climax hit them.

Ben slumped back in his armchair and watched as his wife and hex-nurse started to return to earth from their orgasmic highs. Gingerly they both removed the dildo and the claps and gold chains. Ben was pleased to see that the butt-plugs stayed in place and this bode well for anal play later in the evening.

After they were all recovered they took a break and grabbed some food from the kitchen and fuelled by more wine they engaged in a furious game of naked twister. After which the sex continued until they were all exhausted.

As he had surmised Ben got to fuck them both anally and Ann got her wish, as during his anal penetration he spanked her naked buttocks as Svetlana lay beneath her and pinched her nipples so hard that Ann shrieked before having the most intense orgasm of her life.

Eventually they clambered slowly up the stairs, totally drained, and collapsed into bed. As he lay in the dark hearing the soft sighs of the beauties on either side of him Ben`s mind went back to the day of the accident. Who would have guessed how perfectly his life would turn out as he lay in excruciating pain on that dirty asphalt road in Purley. His last thought was that he was the luckiest man alive as he slipped into a contented sleep

THE END