Bad Break, Good Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lay together peacefully for at least half an hour before Ann stated that she was starving and disappeared into the bathroom for another shower. When she reappeared Ben went for a shower and Ann wrapped her fluffy dressing gown around her before going to the kitchen to prepare something for their dinner. Ben entered the kitchen just as Ann was just removing an XXL Pizza from the oven and they both tucked in as if they had not eaten for days, burning their lips and tongues in the process.

Ben had brought the wine down with him and they snuggled up on the sofa in the lounge watching a couple of series on the TV until the front door opened and Svetlana came into the lounge. Ben now realised that Ann had given Svetlana a key and he now knew that his wife at least, considered them a "thruple". Again he wracked his brain for a reason to complain about this, but once again he came up empty.

Svetlana kissed them both on the mouth before draining Ann`s glass of wine in one, and with a short, "I`m exhausted. I need a shower and bed!" she bid them goodnight and Ben heard the shower go on for a few minutes followed by silence.

Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and Ann had finished for the year so they decided to let Svetlana rest. With a wicked grin Ann grabbed the TV remote and selected a porn channel from the thousands of channels they had in their satellite package. She started to flick through the movies and without taking her eyes from the menu on the screen she asked, "Any preference baby?"

As was always the case Ben just said, "You choose!"

After about five minutes of surfing Ann settled on a movie called "My husband's Mistress comes to visit."

It was the standard fare of a wife discovering her unfaithful husband and then joining them in a threesome. It was pretty boring compared to the life he was living and Ben actually dozed off at one point. He was woken up by the sensation of Ann sucking on his cock, which had remained hard from watching the film even if he had dropped off. Ben pretended to still be asleep and just luxuriated in his wife`s oral skills. He couldn`t maintain the pretence for long as Ann quickly had him to the point of coming. He tried to move her up to him so that they could fuck, but she shrugged him off and took him completely into her mouth and the last inch nestled in her throat He didn't fight against it and just let his creamy deposit flood into her eager mouth.

Ann spent a good minute making sure that she had secured every drop before swallowing it all and then using her tongue to lick every inch of his shrivelling penis clean. Once finished she smiled up at him and announced it was time for bed and put a finger to her lips to remind him to be quiet as Svetlana was already asleep.

As they crept up the stairs they could hear the gentle snoring coming from their bed. Stripping off quickly they were soon cuddled up together listening to the gentle noises Svetlana was making in her sleep.

Chapter 5

Ben and Ann woke at the same time as Svetlana came out of the bathroom dressed in her uniform. She smiled at them both as she said, "I only have to go in for a few hours, as nearly all the patients that can, are going home for the holidays. After that I have the next few days off. So I hope we can spend them together with you as I have no family here?" Her smile disappeared as she said that last words and Ben thought she was holding her breath waiting for their answer.

Both Ben and Ann spoke together, "Of course you will spend it with us. We want you to be here with us and we have presents and everything for you." Before Ann added "Plus, three days off means lots of fantastic sex and I for one cannot wait!"

Svetlana could hardly contain her joy as she nearly skipped out of the bedroom. As he heard the front door close Ben felt Ann`s hand circling his dick and starting to coax it into life. It didn`t take long for Ben to respond and minutes later they were fucking in leisurely missionary position and exchanging deep kisses.

Svetlana returned just as they were exiting the shower and getting ready to make some brunch. Ben sat down at the table in the kitchen as Svetlana kicked her work shoes off and pulled her uniform dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. As usual she was dressed in white thigh highs and matching bra and panties. This time a pale lemon in colour.

Ann was fiddling about at the stove with some eggs and bacon so Svetlana just looked expectantly at Ben before saying, "Want a quick starter?" and with that she hoisted herself onto the table and spread her legs either side of Ben and lay back.

Ben stared at the legs spread before him in obvious invitation. Ann swung her head away from the cooker and giggled before telling him, "Well get on with it. You have the most adept tongue, and I am sure you can get Svetlana off before the eggs are ready!"

Ben moved his chair forward to give him better access, before pulling the flimsy material of Svetlana`s panties to one side and then running his tongue the length of the blondes glistening slit. This was greeted by a quiet, "Mmmmm!" from Svetlana.

Encouraged by his good start Ben used his tongue more frantically and pushed past the lips of her pussy and lapped at the sweet tasting juices within. Svetlana tasted different to his wife, but she still tasted damn good.

Ben now started to probe her moist tunnel with two of his fingers and concentrated his efforts on sucking and nipping her clit, that was now standing proud from its sheath as Svetlana`s arousal increased. Within minutes Svetlana was sliding about on the polished wood table as Ben continued his stimulation with tongue and fingers. Five minutes later she let out a long "Aaaaaaah!" and Ben felt her juices running down his chin as she had obviously climaxed. Without a word of thanks Svetlana slipped off the table. Gathered her things from the floor, and ran up the stairs. A minute later and Ben and Ann heard the shower running.

Ben stared after the departing beauty incredulously, and Ann placed a plate of eggs, bacon and toast before him with a grin and said, "Here is you second course Sir!" and they both cracked up laughing.

Ann and Ben were just wiping their plates with the last pieces of toast as Svetlana reappeared in a sweater and jeans that were so tight that Ben thought she had sprayed them on. She declined their offer of breakfast as she had eaten at the clinic, but poured herself a coffee and sat down with them at the kitchen table.

Ann stood and started to ferry the dirty plates and cutlery to the dishwasher. As she worked she talked, "Well my dears, I am afraid today is a bit mundane as we have to go grocery shopping as the fridge is nearly empty."

So, Ben found himself one hour later walking along the packed isles of the local Tesco with Ann and Svetlana. Their trolley was already overflowing and they still hadn`t reached the wine section. This was Ben`s most enjoyable part of any shopping trip and so he wandered off alone to make his selections. When Svetlana and Ann joined him he loaded two full boxes on the rack underneath the trolley and went to pay. Over two hundred pound lighter they loaded everything into a cab for the short journey home. It was nearly two o`clock by the time they had packed it all into the large fridge freezer in the kitchen and then Ann announced that it was "Wine o`clock!" and Ben opened the last remaining bottle of the old wine in the fridge.

Taking the bottle through into the lounge they sat around talking and drinking as a second and then third bottle of wine was consumed. Ben was now slightly mellow and looked around at his two female companions. Both beautiful in different ways. Both intelligent, and both loved sex. What more could any man want he thought. They all had good jobs and money was not really an issue. They had a nice home, that was big enough for them all without being claustrophobic.

Ann and Svetlana were sitting together and giggling together over something. He wasn`t sure what as he had been lost in thought. Ben took a dep breath and decided to express his thoughts and see what the two women thought.

"I was thinking," he began. Four eyes turned expectantly towards him. "Svetlana, would you like to move in with us permanently? I love having you here and I know that Ann does too. You are here and at work all the time, so it seems a waste of money to pay rent somewhere else."

The room went quiet. Ben thought he had overestimated the bond that the three of them shared until Ann stood up, bounced up and down on the spot and clapped her hands wildly. Ben thought it was mainly the wine that had caused this over the top celebration until Ann shrieked loudly, "Oh Ben Darling, I have been thinking that for weeks, but I wasn`t sure how you would react. Baby I think it is just the best Christmas present ever if Svetlana wants to move in with us! What do you think Svetlana?"

Svetlana was quiet for a minute and her eyes were glued to the rug on the floor and then she spoke in her delicious quiet, accented voice, "Are you sure? You have only been married a short time and I wouldn`t want to impose or upset your marriage. How would this work. Would I be your lodger sex toy or something? Because I wouldn`t want that if I am to be truthful!"

Ann and Ben exchanged glances and Ann`s eyes instructed Ben to take the lead. He already knew, or thought he did, what Ann wanted so he took a deep breath and answered, "No Svetlana, that is not what we want. We want you to be an equal part of our relationship. What we are talking about is a polyamorous arrangement. We want you to share our lives, both in a normal way and also sexually as an equal partner."

Svetlana raised her eyes from the floor and the smile that filled her face made Ben melt inside as she just said, "OK then."

The next hour was spent discussing plans. Svetlana only had a room in a house that she shared with two other nurses. She had no furniture, and only clothes and personal items.

Ann sent Ben and Svetlana to her apartment to collect her belongings as she prepared space in the spare bedroom so that Svetlana could store her stuff. She had just finished as the cab pulled up in front of the door and Ben and Svetlana climbed out with three large suitcases and a potted plant. They all helped carry the things to the spare room and just as Ben and Ann were leaving Svetlana to unpack Ben saw the crestfallen look on Svetlana`s face and asked, "What`s wrong Svetlana?"

Svetlana blushed and looked at them with eyes that were beginning to tear. "It`s nothing. I just thought I would be sleeping with you two and not in the spare room."

Ann rushed to the distraught girl and hugged her. As she stroked the luscious blonde hair she said, "Svetlana baby. You will be with us, but there isn`t enough wardrobe space in there, so you will use this room just to get dressed. For the rest of the time you will most definitely be with us."

Ben saw the smile that he loved so much spread across Svetlana`s face and he moved quickly to embrace the two women that he loved more than anything in the World. They shared the joint hug for more than five minutes and kissed each other over and over. Eventually they pulled apart and Ben and Ann went downstairs as Svetlana began to store her things in the wardrobe and drawers.

Thirty minutes later and Svetlana joined them in the lounge, just as Ben was opening another bottle of wine. Svetlana took the glass that Ben offered her and curled her legs up underneath her as she sat next to Ann on the sofa. "Cheers!" she said raising her glass and they both raised their glasses as well. After Svetlana had taken a sip she said, "Now, I must call my mother in Kiev. In the Ukraine we celebrate Christmas on the 24th and not the 25th. Is that OK?"

Ann told her, "Of course it is darling. This is your home now. You never have to ask permission to do anything." She paused before continuing, "Apart from when we play Master and Mistress Games and then you have to beg to come!" With that they all burst into hysterical laughter as the wine was taking its toll.

The next twenty minutes was spent with Ann and Ben listening to a one sided conversation that they didn`t understand, as Svetlana spoke to her parents and siblings in Kiev on her mobile phone. At the end Svetlana again had tears in her eyes at the realisation of the distance between her and her loved ones at Christmas time. As she hung up Ann pulled her into her arms, as the tears turned into full blown sobbing. Ben left the two girls and went to use the bathroom. He wasn`t the best at all this emotional stuff and now he had two women to contend with.

When Ben returned to the lounge he found the two girls kissing passionately on the sofa and Ann had her hand underneath Svetlana`s sweater and was playing with her breasts. To Ben it looked like two teenagers making out while the parents were upstairs. He sat in the armchair opposite and continued to watch them until Ann broke the kiss and looked over at him and told him, "In honour of Svetlana we have decided to celebrate Christmas today, like they do in Ukraine. So we need to get dressed up and do the presents." With that she pushed herself off the sofa and ran up the stairs before returning with a large carrier bag, which she presented to Ben and said "Put this on while Svetlana and I go and get ready."

Ben peered into the carrier as the two girls ran giggling up the stairs. He pulled out the contents and read the label on the package. "Sexy Santa Suit". Ben unpacked the red and white costume and then stripped off his normal clothes. The suit was not a standard Santa suit. Firstly it was not as baggy as normal, but the major difference was there was a large hole cut around the area of the genitals and Ben`s cock and balls were visible to all. He was laughing as he put on the fake white beard and heard Svetlana and Ann whispering as they came down the stairs.

He turned and took a depth breath as the two came into view. They were dressed identically in bra and panties of bright red. White stockings were held up by a matching red garter belt. Their feet were in red four inch heels and they looked amazing. The blonde and dark black hair made them different whilst the clothing made them look like twins. Ben could already feel that his penis was sticking out at an angle from the hole in the suit and the direction that the two girls eyes took made sure that he knew what they were looking at.

Ann licked her lips like a cat that had got the cream as in a mock sultry voice she said, "Presents first or...........after baby?"

The question became irrelevant as Svetlana had dropped to her knees and already had Ben`s raging hard on in her mouth. Ann walked towards Ben and hugged him and her tongue sought his as they kissed passionately. Ben hugged his wife and enjoyed the kiss as the sensations from below increased as Svetlana now had his dick buried in her throat and her hand holding his balls. Breaking the kiss Ann fell to the floor next to Svetlana and took Ben as deep as possible into her mouth as Svetlana stood and kissed Ben and their tongues entwined.

Svetlana placed her hands gently on Ben`s shoulders and pushed him down until he was lying on the huge rug in the lounge. Throughout this Ann continued to bob her head as she sucked on Ben`s erection. Now that he was lying flat on the floor Svetlana placed one stockinged thigh either side of Ben`s head so she was facing Ann, who continued to suck purposefully on his manhood. Svetlana reached between her legs and pulled the gusset of the red panties to one side and bounced her hips slightly and encouraged Ben to orally please her.

Ben didn`t need the encouragement and set about lapping at the puffy, glistening pussy lips above his mouth. He felt, but couldn't see, as Ann stopped sucking him and her hand guided him inside her as she straddled him facing Svetlana. Ben was now sucking hard on Svetlana`s clit and Ann started to ride him slowly. Lifting herself up an inch at a time before powerfully pushing herself down onto his rock hard pole.

Ben could feel himself getting closer to coming and began to use his hips to thrust up against Ann`s downward movements and within thirty seconds he exploded deep within her as Svetlana achieved her second climax of the day and Ben felt his face moisten as she bucked around above him.

Ann fell off of Ben`s shrinking cock and lay back on the rug, her knees raised and her legs spread. Svetlana crawled the length of Ben`s body until she was positioned between his wife`s thighs. Ben raised himself onto his elbows and watched as Svetlana dipped her tongue between Ann`s swollen labia and began to lick out his come like a bear licking honey from a hive. Even after she had found, and swallowed, every drop she continued to use her tongue and Ann now had her head thrown back, her eyes closed and two handfuls of blonde hair as she pushed Svetlana`s head hard against her until she let out a long "Aaaaaaargh!" as she too achieved orgasm.

Ben was surprised to see that he was hard again. The sight of his two women seemed to have magical powers when it came to his recovery time. The view he had of Svetlana`s gorgeous arse clad in red silk bobbing about between his fantastic wife`s thighs had him once more standing proud to attention.

Ben moved behind Svetlana and relished the feeling as his hands ran over the silk covered globes. The Ukrainian girl turned and looked over her shoulder at him as he tenderly pulled the silk to one side before guiding himself into her warm, moist tunnel an inch at the time. He felt her tense her vaginal muscles to grip his invading hardness and he began to slide in and out. Gently at first, but gradually building up speed until he was pistoning into her rapidly and the room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping flesh as his thighs connected with hers.

Ben didn`t know why he did it, but he had the sudden urge to spank those taut buttocks that were gyrating as he ploughed her energetically. His right hand came up and he slapped her hard. Harder than he actually had meant to and he was horrified as Svetlana stopped pushing herself back against him. Her head swung backwards to look over her shoulder and her face was stony. Then a grin started to spread over her face and she mouthed, "Harder!" and pushed back against him powerfully.

By now Ann had recovered from her orgasm and was kneeling next to Svetlana and pinching both of her nipples through the thin silk of her bra. Ben started to fuck her once more and after every second thrust he slapped her hard on the buttocks, alternating between left and right. Svetlana was now moaning loudly and began to shout loudly, "That`s it Ben. Fuck me. Fuck me hard with your big cock. Spank my naughty arse. Spank it hard. Harder. Harder. Pinch my nipples Ann. Pinch them hard. Harder. Fucking harder Ann. Don`t stop Ben. Harder Ann."

Ben was sweating now with the exertion as he brought his hand down as hard as he could and the slap echoed around the room, and he came and came. Filling Svetlana`s pussy with come, and Svetlana climaxed. Her orgasm was so powerful that her movements caused his penis to be pulled free of her vaginal grip and she cried out like a banshee as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure flooded her body. She lay on the rug curled up into a ball as the aftershocks rippled through her body.

Ben and Ann watched her curiously as the aftershocks carried on for nearly a minute and then Ann looked at Ben and with a laugh she whispered, "Fucking hell. I want to come like that. That was fucking unbelievable!"

Ben turning his head told her, "Well it looks like I have to painfully spank your arse while Svetlana nearly pinches your nipples off before you get that sort of reaction baby!"

Ann nodded before saying softly, "I`m game if that's the result!"