All Comments on 'Bad Choices Ch. 02'

by StarryHorizon

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
KindAsCakeKindAsCakealmost 6 years ago
Huh

The variety of things people find sexually exciting is fascinating. This story is awful for me, stressful and sad. It's the details that do it. If this was a story about an older guy seducing a reluctant younger woman then ok I get that. But this is deliberately talking about ruining her life. Taking away all her friends, destroying her hopes and dreams for the future. I can't find any part of the sex actually sexy because it's all pointed at destroying this girl. Bottom line I simply don't get it, but some people are reading this and finding it super erotic. Any time I come across a story like this that is just totally not my thing I'm intrigued, fascinated by the differences in what gets people off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I don't mean to be rude but I honestly did not like this story :/ I really feel bad for Sara...

imustsubmitimustsubmitalmost 6 years ago
Loved the story

This story ticked all the boxes for me, I often fantasise about having a man take away my choices and impregnating me, turning me into the perfect partner for him. In real life I doubt it would happen, but a girl can dream :)

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago

This is basically a father/daughter cuckold fetish story, which is at least an interesting premise, even if the daughter is the only character in the story that doesn't deserve to die in a fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Well Done

To the previous commenter's point, I agree it is quite fascinating. For me, what does it is the subtle humiliation of the father even if he doesn't realize it. The story is more about how weakness which is a common element of a cuckold fetish than it is about ruining her life. The daughter element strengthens the humiliation more than just just husband wife thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uhm

This has been "I hate that I love it" kind of story , I need more of it 👀👀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!

There is something super hot about all this. Please do follow up parts taking us through her pregnancy development, labor and birth. Would love to see her grow and how Carl handles it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

Please post in more .... during her pregnancy how she was more horny and always wanted to be f@&$ed .... even some bypass about how Carl shared her with some friends for the night and they enjoyed her bareback as she is already pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. I clapped for 45 minutes straight. Bravo. It had a slow build but also right to the point. Amazing. Hopefully there's similar ones or maybe even a part 3.

FlowingHoneyFlowingHoneyover 2 years ago

absolutely amazing!!!! god i wish i was sara...she's living the life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Does anyone know if the author is still active under a different name? All their stories are amazing and need a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can you make full chapter about epilogue from your story?

most of yours seems end when the female become pregnant

SwewxxxSwewxxxover 1 year ago

Ok. It's a good plot. But the father couldn't make a living being so dumb. It's impossible to someone so submissive to survive in this world.

I like the way uses their submissiveness but at some point it gets childish.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 1 year ago

I would love to read the dad's story with Ashley when she's all grown up.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Nice two-part story.

mataratamatarataabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories on here bar none

mataratamatarata12 months ago

This and Sin and Desire really need a 3rd part. Still one of the best stories on here. Simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't like these beer bellied, irresponsible old men desiring to breed and spread their DNA. He does not even have a job and is a misogynistic slob, why did the dad allowed that to happen? This is so effed-up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Someone should pick up the story and add a part 3 for this author

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Does anyone know if this author is still active?

ninjanoodlesninjanoodles3 months ago

This was a fun ride. Not the choices i may have made but it was entertaining. Of course my desire, given the choices the characters made, would be to see a part three where the dad learns the err of his ways by watching his daughter devolve into a stressed out and depressed single mom, ala Ashley’s mom. And witness the ghosting of and lack of support from the freeloading douchebag who manipulated the father without even trying. But I’d read part three wherever it went.

mataratamatarataabout 1 hour ago

I personally would like to see it head into more of a cuckold direction. Like the father has to assist in their sessions, or has to clean up both of them afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarryHorizon@StarryHorizon
I'm posting a combination of stories I wrote for myself, and commissions I took for others. If you have a story idea, feel free to contact me to see if we can work something out. Thanks for all the questions and feedback! It's appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bad Choices Series Info