Bad Choices Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that I mind, I enjoyed that intense change of atmosphere at home. It used to be just me and her, occasionally talking about video games or watching TV. But ever since then, she began walking around in skimpy clothes, trying to seduce him, or disappearing together with Carl for a quickie. The air was super-charged with teenage lust and desire. Even if she's my daughter, it's erotic as hell to witness a girl being naturally horny and carefree. It's as Carl had hoped, a switch had been flipped.

Her mind was taking a backseat and she yielded to whatever her pussy craved - strongly influenced by his suggestions. After their first and only argument, she fully agreed to never again dare mentioning birth control either. He had won the lottery with her. She happily became his cute little bareback princess.

That continued for six weeks or so. They would continue fucking in the morning, afternoon, evening and late into the night. Always without protection. Always centered on his pleasure. Always ending with an injection of virile sperm into the depths of her teen cunt. He kept her so busy that she didn't even notice that none of her friends talked to her anymore. She also didn't notice that her period was late. All she cared about was that this previously so useless slit between her legs, was suddenly able to provide her with more stimulation than anything else ever did.

However, it was an early Saturday morning when I woke up to the loud sound of footsteps, someone running right through the hallway and into the bathroom before coughing, choking, and dry heaving. A young female voice. I make it just in time to see her there, bent over the toilet and naked from the waist down. It's Sara. Sperm was dripping from her defeated pussy and she barely even managed to breathe without another cough.

It was then that I knew for sure.

Carl had succeeded. His sperm had gotten the job done. He managed to knock her up. And now she's got his child growing inside her belly and there is absolutely nothing she can do about it anymore. It's bitter-sweet to witness. She blindly thought that she's in full control of what's happening inside her crotch. She probably assumed it would take months or years before she might conceive. Perhaps she even thought that because he's so old, he may never get her pregnant. Just like her mother, all she had been thinking about was to fuck as much as possible just because she had gotten addicted to chasing another climax. Just like Carl, she had allowed her genitals to do the thinking.

"Here," I offer while moving towards the medicine cabinet by the sink. She releases a startled gasp upon noticing my presence. I retrieve something and place it on the cold bathroom tiles by her side. With a horrified expression she looks back at the object and its implication - a pregnancy test. There was no need to use it, considering the outcome was obvious. It must've been right then that she realized that at least one of his tiny tadpoles had won the race. She instinctively closed her legs...but the damage was already done.

No amount of sulking would help her. Carl's baby was growing insider her taut, flat belly. His little bareback princess got a big reward for always greeting him with open arms, and wide open legs.

It would be just a matter of time before everyone could see that she has been successfully bred by his fat cock. From now on, whenever they go out in public together, everyone will be able to tell that this old man knocked up a girl just barely half his age.

I wonder if she's already the correct size to wear her mother's old maternity bras and clothes. Congratulations were in order for the lucky daddy, a single month had been all he needed to force a new life into her unprotected womb.

It's ironic that it all begun with her own birthday, during which she gave Carl the biggest gift of all. Herself.