Bad End 03 - Visit from a Succubus

Story Info
The Hero's party gets a surprise visitor.
2.4k words
4.49
16.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bad End series is a collection of short stories detailing a Hero (you, the reader) defeated by an adversary during your quest.

All stories can be read as one-offs, however if this garners enough support, I am happy to make a longer, more story-based version.

Any and all requests can be submitted for any future Bad End stories.

The Bad End series was originally created to be an "end-of-tale" series, as in, the Hero would be unable to continue his quest due to addiction, death, imprisonment, hypnosis, etc, however Literotica does not allow these types of stories and that is perfectly understandable. You may contact me if you wish to read the more 'extreme' variants of these stories.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Should we camp here?"

The Cleric's voice chirped happily from behind you as you stepped into the opening in the trees, finding a flat, open clearing, perfect for making camp. You nodded to her, exhausted from the events of the day that had passed. The dungeon you had just completed had used up all of your potions and elixirs, your Mage, Helena, and the Cleric, Amelia, each had no mana left, and the Rogue, Hailey, had been knocked unconscious -- you had to carry her through the last party of the dungeon.

The orange sunset blazed through the trees surrounding the clearing as the party prepared to rest, ready for the next day of adventuring. You prepared a modest fire for warmth while Helena took out some of the meat and seared it using her magicks. You looked over your shoulder at Amelia, who was finally able to regain her lost mana and restore Hailey back to consciousness. She opened her eyes and winced, before she sat up, clutching her chest. "Did we win?"

"Barely! That Succubus almost took us all out. If it wasn't for the Hero's last crit against her, we would have been toast!" Amelia sighed wistfully, glancing over at you quickly and biting her lip as she noticed you looking. She blushed and quickly turned back to her patient. You know that you took a vow of abstinence through this adventure, but if you were honest with yourself, when this was all over, you'd really want to have her. Her breasts were huge, you'd guess around F cups. She was tall as well, about a head taller than you, and her hips were wide, perfect for bearing children. She had pouty lips, her cheeks were cute and round, her eyes were a beautiful shining blue, and her waist-length hair was a light shade of gold. If you didn't know any better, you'd assume that she was the Goddess of her religion, not just the Cleric who served.

Shaking your head to release yourself from those thoughts, you went back to preparing the fire. The battle with the Succubus was incredibly difficult, that's true. But it felt like something wasn't quite right. You felt like the Succubus was holding back her attacks, as if she wanted you to win. That wouldn't make much sense though... She was sent to stop you from reaching and defeating the Demon Queen, so why would she let you win? You must be imagining it, there's no explanation for it anyway.

It wasn't long before everyone in the party had eaten, and were getting ready to rest and recover. You settled into your large tent with the other 3 party members, all in your own separate sleeping bags of course, wishing each other a good night's sleep. Closing your eyes, you fantasized about a life with Amelia after defeating the Demon Queen, living peacefully and happily. You smiled as you drifted to sleep - tomorrow would be another great day.

...

...

...

"Oh Hero... You poor, poor boy..."

A sultry voice pierced through your dreams, and you awoke with a start, sitting up and reaching for your sword. That voice... Who said that? Your vision was blurry from the hasty awakening, you couldn't find your sword at all being unable to see. You rubbed your eyes quickly, and noticed that there was someone standing in front of you. Someone wearing stilettos. No one in your party wore stilettos. Scrambling madly, you backed away from the person, reaching the edge of the large tent and grabbing your lantern, turning it on to look properly at who was in front of you.

It was the Succubus from the dungeon. A triumphant smirk was plastered on her pristine face, the face of a woman of any man's dreams. Two curved horns grew upwards from her forehead, framed perfectly by her long, jet-black hair. You looked around for your sword, only to find that the Succubus was holding it in her hand.

"Don't be scared, you already beat me once, right? I'm here to help you..." The words flowed into your ears, as sweet as honey. You had to use all of your willpower not to let your lust overtake you. "You're not. You're evil, and you're here to try and stop me. It won't work!"

"Stop you? Oh no, no... See, I saw your dreams. I know what you want, and I'm here to help you have it. I'm not interested in stopping your adventure. A woman as beautiful as me wouldn't lie, would they?" You froze for a moment, thinking back to your dreams that night, knowing that you dreamed about making love to Amelia... you started getting hard in your nightshirt, and the Succubus' smirk just grew even wider, into a grin.

"Yes... I can read your thoughts, your dreams. I know you want to make love to that sweet girl, even if you've been forbidden to do so. You know, she dreams about the same thing. You both want each other. Ever wonder why the Order of Adventurers demands abstinence?" Slightly taken by the Succubus' direct approach, you started to doubt your own judgement about her. Could she be telling the truth? Did Amelia really dream about you as well? You looked up at her wordlessly, calming down a little bit, and silently imploring that she continue.

"If you make love to one of your party members, you form a bond with them that makes it very hard for Demons like myself to seduce you into failure. The Order is secretly working for the Demon Queen, they give the humans a sense of security by sending supposed Hero after Hero to their pleasurable demise. They betrayed you. But I can help."

This... This is impossible! The Order told you that you were the only Hero they had sent out... But the Succubus sounded like she was telling the truth. Her words burrowed into your head, making you doubt even the sanctity of this entire Quest. "If you want a better chance of beating the Queen, then... Well, she's right there isn't she?" The Succubus gestured towards the sleeping Amelia, right next to you. She was gorgeous, her nightgown slipping off her left shoulder and revealing one of her perfect breasts. You bit your lip, your cock getting erect almost immediately from the sight. You looked back at the succubus with pleading eyes, almost as if you were asking her for permission.

"Go on... She's dreaming about you right now. Make her dreams come true." She didn't have to tell you twice. Getting up quickly, you stripped your nightshirt and opened up Amelia's sleeping bag, climbing in with her. Slowly, carefully, you peeled her gown off, uncovering her huge, round breasts, then her slim belly, and her pussy... To your surprise, she was clean shaven! You thought the Clerics were never to alter their bodies in any form, but you suppose Amelia had always been waiting for you to do this. You felt the Succubus watching you with her golden eyes while you positioned your cock to enter Amelia.

"Fuck her, Hero."

The Succubus' command sent a jolt down your spine, and you plunged the full length of your cock into Amelia's pussy in a single thrust, moaning in pleasure and breaking your oath to the Order. You looked down at her, seeing that she was still sleeping, but her mouth was open in a silent moan. The Succubus was telling the truth, she really was dreaming about making love with you! That knowledge filled you with energy, and you started thrusting in and out of her tight hole, her juices flowing around your length, coating it with her love.

You saw her stir as you kept pumping. She opened her eyes slowly, moaning quietly as you fucked her out of her sleep. "H-Hero? I... I didn't think you liked me that much... I thought you liked... Oh God..." Amelia's sentence was cut short as you thrust roughly into her, a low moan escaping her lips. Without even thinking, you pressed your lips against hers, thrusting at a steady pace and using one hand to squeeze her breasts. Your tongues lashed together, moaning into each other's mouths in the most passionate kiss you've ever experienced.

"I've loved you for so long. I've dreamed about you this entire Quest. I've wanted you since I first laid eyes on you. I don't want anyone else." You gasped truthfully, watching Amelia's eyes start to water with happiness. You were so enraptured with fucking the woman you secretly loved that you didn't notice the Succubus' deep laughter, nor did you notice the sound of her rubbing herself, watching you. Even if you did notice, you wouldn't have cared anyway.

"I love you too... Please make me yours!" Your thrusts got faster and more frantic, your balls tightening as you prepared to breed her with your seed. The sounds of sex filled the tent -- in the back of your mind, you were surprised that the other two girls hadn't woken up yet. You felt a warm, clawed hand on your shoulder, and a commanding whisper in your ear.

"Cum."

The Succubus' voice sent you over the edge, and you screwed your eyes shut as the most intense orgasm of your life exploded through your body. You pumped rope after rope of your thick seed into Amelia's womb, hearing her moan in delight as she orgasmed in tandem with you, sealing your bond forever. "I love you, Amelia."

"Wait... A-Amelia?"

You felt a cold wave of horror wash over your body. Suddenly, the Succubus' laughter rang clear in your ears. She was practically crying with insane laughter behind you, and you realized why once you opened your eyes.

The person you just came inside. It wasn't Amelia.

The face you saw when you looked down was Helena's. The Succubus had cast illusionary magicks on her. Seeing the horror on your face, Helena's tears of happiness became tears of despair.

"Why?... Why, Hero?"

The cold feeling in your chest just grew even larger as you looked around the tent. Hailey was watching you, very clearly saddened by what was happening. Her eyes were sunken, and before you could say anything, she picked her gear up and left the tent, not saying a word.

That wasn't the worst part.

You looked the other way, and you saw Amelia. The real Amelia, looking at you. You expected to see sadness, but instead, there was pure anger. Her face was a mask of agony and wrath, staring daggers into your face. And the sound of all this? The Succubus' laughter, never stopping.

"Oh Amelia, you poor soul! Look at the man you love, fucking another woman! Look at how much he's enjoying it!" Before you could protest, explain to her it was all the fault of the Succubus, you felt your hips thrust forward against your will, deep into Hailey's defiled snatch. You moaned from the pleasure, and started to thrust once again into her, pumping her with your cock right in front of an aghast Amelia. Hailey's arms wrapped around your neck as she leaned close to you.

"I don't care what you call me... Just, please, stay here with me forever..."

You couldn't help yourself. You started to thrust harder and faster, making the Mage moan lewdly, fulfilling her wishes. This time, you could hear everything. You heard the Succubus speaking to Amelia while you pumped inside Hailey.

Then, you heard Amelia moan.

That stopped you. You stopped thrusting immediately. You turned to look over your shoulder, and saw your precious Amelia, bent over on all fours facing you, being fucked by the Succubus who had given herself a massive, demonic cock.

The demon girl had one hand grasping Amelia's plush ass, while the other held her hair in a bunch, pulling it back towards her and making her arch her back. Amelia's tongue was lolling out, drooling all over the ground as the Succubus slammed her hips into Amelia's ass with incredible ferocity, making her jolt forward with each thrust. She spanked her ass over and over, and a blubbering, drooling, cock-drunk Amelia mustered just enough strength to moan out one last coherent sentence.

"I don't want you anymore, Hero."

Despair washed through your body, but watching Amelia get fucked so hard was making you get more and more horny. Watching them fuck, you started thrusting again into Hailey, not paying any attention to her at all. You just wanted to see Amelia. You loved her still, even after this whole night, you still loved her... And that's why it only took you three thrusts to pump your second load inside Hailey's womb.

The rest of the night went by in a blur. Hailey cuddled up to you and slept, while you stayed awake the entire night, watching your love being defiled by this demon. The Succubus fucked her in any position you could imagine -- doggy, cowgirl, full nelson, lotus... And you could do nothing but sit and watch Amelia loving each and every second of it.

The sun started to rise, a familiar orange glow seeping through the tent, and the Succubus finally finished her long session with Amelia. She dropped Amelia's shuddering, limp body to the ground like a used piece of trash, cum flowing out of her abused pussy. The Succubus sighed contentedly, and touched her cock, which vanished without a trace. "The Queen will be very happy with my work here tonight. You're finished, Hero. Oh, and one last thing? Everything I said was a lie. The Order demands abstinence because if the Hero has sex with a Spellcaster, she loses her magic. And I don't expect your little Rogue, nor your Cleric to want to join you anymore. It's over for you."

Knowing that she was right, you slumped in defeat, heartbreak echoing through you as she stepped out of the tent. Hailey awoke, wrapping her arms around you and kissing your shoulder, mumbling her love for you, but you felt nothing as you looked down at Amelia, cum-drunk with Succubus seed.

Your adventure was over.