Bad Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
Fun recovering, dating, Vickie, an amazing night with family.
18.8k words
4.66
12.9k
37

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,966 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is, a fun story. Special thanks to rancher46 for editing my story.

*****

Chapter 13 -- Recovery

My day starts at breakfast. Vickie feeds me. When I finish, she blows me and then showers. She puts clothes on, gets her notepad and pen, and we work until noon.

She strips, feeds me at noon, blows me, and then dresses for a working afternoon. We made good progress on her company and changed how they organized their business.

At four weeks, we end at 4:00, so I can do physical therapy.

At eight weeks, the casts come off, and P.T. becomes gruesome. My bruises are gone, my bones are healed, yet I am still sore from deep bruises. The nurses are gone as well, nothing for them to do. I am back in my room finally. I eat with a fork and knife, use the washroom, and take showers.

My legs and arms don't have full motion. P.T. is working me hard to fix that. I see progress, but it's excruciatingly painful and slow progress.

I follow directions well, work hard, and want to get better, yet it hurts. The body is OK with losing range of motion; I am not.

I have just finished P.T., and I feel dreadful. I still have tears running down my face from the pain.

Vickie stays in the room and watches me like a hawk. She never says anything or interrupts us; she only watches.

Today, after my P.T., I am standing in my steamy shower like I typically do. Today is different. The moisture and heat help relax my muscles. Today I am startled as I stand under the pulsating water as it rejuvenates my body.

A pair of delicate hands grab my shoulders firmly. They kneed my shoulders, and it feels good. Vickie is the only one in the house; it's her. Up and down my back, she presses hard. This feels good. Her hands help loosen up my knots. I'm able to relax better, and the pain goes away. The P.T. works my arms, shoulders, and legs, and Vickie works those exact muscles.

I can only assume that she was watching intently as she knows precisely what hurts me.

Once the shower is finished, she dries both of us off. I climb in bed for a much-needed rest. I am happy from the shower and massage, but the P.T. drains me. I fall asleep quickly, and Vickie goes to Jane's room to wait for her.

Two weeks later, I no longer have stiffness and pain when I wake up. The P.T. gets harsher to get me back my full motion, and it hurts more, causing me to scream and cry at times. I continue to work hard, receiving lots of praise from the specialist.

Today, Vickie changed things up for me. After the massage, she turns me around to look at her, and she turns up the hot water a bit.

Vickie is strict with me, "For weeks, I have catered to you.

I assisted in the washroom, fed you, bathed you with a towel, and then later in the shower. I have clothed you and entertained you. I blow you a minimum of twice a day. I am your slave; I'm expected to do this. I don't mind because I still love you. I AM still a woman as well. I have needs that have gone unfulfilled for a LONG time. Jane is fantastic; I mean, we have had a ton of fun together. She has made this time a joy. Never would I have guessed how special she is.

"She's not you. She's not a man. She can't do all that I need. Therapy and medications have taught me to suppress certain urges. Some things just can't be replaced; you can't be replaced. I am turning around. I can't force you to love me or even use me. If you feel like it, I am here for you."

Her hands are out in front of her, against the wall. Her hair is wet and hanging straight down. She spreads her legs wide, giving me easy access.

I have a problem. I haven't fucked a woman in a long time. I really want to fuck a woman. On the other hand, I have been in the hospital three times because of her.

No way Libby and I will do a blind date if the Vickie thing never happened. I have endured a ton of pain due to that date. The amount of pain has been incredible. My body will never be the same. Why should I do anything for her?

While my mind is still weighing the decision, my body takes a step forward and slides into Vickie. The brain stops processing the pain and is now distracted by pussy.

Yes, it's Vickie's pussy, but it's female pussy right now. It's here.

It's willing. It feels amazing. I start at a fast rate. She no longer gets loving. Oh no, not with the pain and suffering I've been through.

I'm also hating myself right now. I am using Vickie, not treating her like a girlfriend she once was.

This feels dirty. I need to fuck. It's been a while, and it feels so good. This is a good pussy for fucking, and she's providing lots of verbal feedback.

It's been a long time since she's had a real cock in her if I can believe her.

I sway from side to side on my own. I can't help it; it's what I do with Vickie. STOP IT! She isn't your girlfriend; she broke that commitment. Not just broke, shattered.

My cock feels so good pushing in and pulling out. I'm on edge already. Why am I holding back? Because that's what a decent guy does, he lets his partner's orgasm grow.

Why do I care anymore? After all, she's done to me? I don't owe her anything. Yet, a small part of me still loves her.

I scream as I shoot my cum into Vickie. What am I doing? I pull out, she doesn't get any more cum.

I rush out of the shower, grab a towel, and as I am in the doorway, Vickie is exiting the shower with a blank look of shock on her face.

Using zero emotion, I command her, "Get dressed, get your stuff, and get out. Our project is officially over. I will send your mother an official summary with all the graphs and charts you need."

Vickie objects, "But Jane ...."

I stop her, "You two had your fun, it's done, it's over. Go home. I won't have you humiliated and used anymore. Go home."

I walked through the doorway to my room, closed my door, and laid down on my bed. I'm so distraught, I never even dried my body off. I feel pain and sadness crushing my body. It's hard to breathe, and my eyes are watering. I'M NOT CRYING! I do feel the loss of Vickie. It's so infuriating because I both love her and hate her. I have no idea what I'm going to do.

It's not long before I hear Jane calling for Vickie. She knocks on my door. I don't want to get into it now. However, Vickie didn't close my door, so it's partially open.

The knocking opens it all the way.

I hear an exhale, and then Jane says, "I take it something happened, and I no longer have a slave?"

I ignore her.

She asks me, "Did I do something wrong? What happened? Why am I being punished?"

I turn to my side. Jane can now see the pain in my face, the tears in my eyes, and rolling down my cheeks.

She asks me, "Did you argue?"

Now I am crying; Jane hugs me, "We had sex."

Jane's confused, "What? What. What?

You had sex, and you look like this?

Did she hurt you? Why did she run off?"

I can't look at her anymore; I roll back, away from her.

Jane sounds frustrated, "Is she coming back?"

I tell her in a calm voice, "I sent her home."

That sets off Jane; she screams, "YOU WHAT! What the hell's the matter with you? Was she MY slave? You do hate me! FINE! You sit in here all by yourself and cry all night long, you baby!"

She stomps out of the room and slams my door shut.

An hour later, mom tries the "good cop" approach; she is loving and understanding. That fails, and she leaves my room.

+++++

Mom and Jane are silently sitting at the breakfast table eating breakfast with the staff.

I come in dressed, shaved, and my hair is combed. Mom and Jane smile until they see my luggage.

They are nearly in tears.

I explain, "I screwed Vickie yesterday. I enjoyed the act but was disgusted with myself for taking advantage of her and falling for your tricks. I ended the charade and sent her home where she belongs. She isn't part of our family; she tore out my heart, proving that to me.

"I am taking off by myself. I need alone time to decide what I want to do with my life. I need to do things and test myself. Most of all, I need to find myself. I have my phone ... but resist. I need this time to myself."

I hug a crying Jane and mom, then walk out the door.

+++++

I start by flying to Washington DC, where I see all the tourist attractions and then take two weeks going through several Smithsonian museums. They are awesome. How do you even describe the place? I spend three days at Disney in Florida, then a day deep sea fishing. I spend two days dancing and screwing women in Miami.

I do zip lining in the Appalachians, bungee jumping in the Rockies, and flew a fighter jet in Switzerland, followed by sitting in a fighter jet during a dogfight with another instructor.

I went deep-sea diving in Hawaii, rode Japan's Maglev train, and took the Alaska cruise. I spent five days in Paris, one sightseeing, and then four being passed between several friends for a day at a time. That was wild. One of the more unusual things I did was blow glass marbles in Kansas City. The guy does free demos. I stayed for a week and learned how to make beautiful marbles. I brought several marbles home with me. They look awesome on my desk.

Not once did I get shot at, get run over, or get into a drunken fight. We, my bodyguards, and I saw many drunks, but my sizeable imposing body managed to impress even the drunks not to mess with me. Picking on my bodyguards was an even worse decision on their part.

I walk into the house on a Friday night at about 11:00 PM.

Mom and Jane are watching T.V.

Personally, I think my bodyguards tipped them off, and they're waiting for me. Each is in sexy black lingerie. I don't even bother with my luggage; I walk in with what feels like lead shoes, hug my family, and then make my way upstairs. I can hear two shadows behind me. They think they're being quiet.

In the washroom, I stand, exhausted, not wanting to move.

With a soft voice, I say, "Strip me, I want the hot tub."

Mom starts my hot tub and then assists an absolutely beaming Jane as she strips my worn clothes off me.

Jane giggles, "You must have one hell of a story. These rags aren't even good enough for Goodwill anymore. I am burning everything you have."

Uncaring, I lean against the wall. Mom drags me into the shower while the hot tub warms up. I stand numb in the shower. The heat does feel good. I'm able to relax and recover a bit.

Jane yells out, "The water's ready."

Mom leads me like a zombie to the hot tub. It's hard stepping in, so they hold me up as I raise my legs. As I sit down, the heat, circulating water, and the bubble are an amazing symphony of feelings that restore my abused and worn-out body.

I am in heaven now. The water is lovely, and my two best friends are with me. It's only now that I realize they're both naked. That thought is like a lightning rod; it shocks me and wakes me up.

I love them, but they're more my friends than a serious girlfriend. I won't start a family with either one. I need to date again.

I give them my serious look. They no longer seem thrilled to have me home.

I explain with a tired voice, "I had a nice vacation. I saw many things I have wanted to see and did many things I wanted to do. I wore my bodyguards out. I wore myself out. In Paris, I met a beautiful woman. We made love most of the night. The following day, she is gone, and I wake up in bed with her sister. We spend the day in bed. The next day, she is gone, a friend of hers is in my bed. Five straight days wore me out.

"I had a good time. My bucket list and fantasy list are far shorter now. I dare say not much is left. Flying the fighter jets was a big rush and very taxing on the body because of the G forces involved. It was a fantastic experience, though. I want you two to know, I love both of you very much. I can't see us stopping altogether, but I see us slowing down as I start to date again.

"I want to make sure you know this isn't because you did something wrong or aren't good enough. I want a family and to have kids. I can't do that with either of you. If it helps, I'm prepared to move out."

Mom is quick to answer, "You don't have to, honey. I will always love you, regardless of how much time we share. I see no need for you to move out, and I support you dating again; I think it's healthy for you."

Janes doesn't take it as well, "Who is she? Is it one of the girls from Paris, or was it Miami? I saw you stayed there a few nights."

My shoulders slump, I hate that she's mad, yet I explain, "There is nobody but you two in my life. Those other women were fun, but nobody really interested me. To be honest, I have no idea where to start.

Maybe I will try internet dating."

Both mom and Jane look horrified, "NO! Too many crazy bitches. Nobody of your caliber is online. I have friends and people I see at the benefits with nice daughters. There are a couple at work that are new and might be worthy as well."

Jane isn't happy, "Let me do a background check first. No more hospital time for you."

I smile, "I agree 100%; I have had a lifetime of hospital time already. Do all the checking you want; find me a nice safe girl."

Chapter 14 -- Dating

It took two weeks before both mom and Jane found a woman worthy of me. It's a blind date at Tony's again. I don't feel confident about my first date; mom and Jane smile as I walk out the door. At least I know the routine.

+++++

I am in the standard position. I am early by ten minutes, and they seat me. I wait twenty minutes before two women show up. They're both beautiful and stacked. Anna and Cathy greet me with cheek kisses. I am only expecting one, they find an extra chair for the friend, and I don't know which one the friend is.

I ask, "I'm sorry, who am I here for? For me, this is a blind date."

They giggle, and Cathy answers, "Technically, I am your date.

Anna is my best friend, we're REALLY close if you know what I mean. I figure that you might as well get used to both of us as we do everything together."

Menus were provided for the women, and our drinks were served.

I got a 7&7; I might need something stronger.

Anna comments, "Woah, this place is expensive."

Cathy places her hand over her friends and laughs, "That's OK, he's richer than God. Whatever you want."

I can tell already that this isn't going to work. They might be fun; there is still some hope.

After ordering our meals, Anna comments to Cathy, "Wow, did you get lucky. This guy is rich, nice, and amazingly ... huge. He's got a double dose of handsome. We must take him home after we go to the bar and let him buy the gang drinks. I bet he's awesome in bed."

The two of them talk through dinner while I barely get a word in.

How do I get out of this?

The hostess comes up to our table; she looks at me with puppy dog eyes, "Bill, a plant is on fire, and several people have died. Your family wants to come home immediately."

Why do they need me?

I look at the two ladies, "Sorry ladies, I guess I need to run. Thank you for a wonderful night. I got your phone number. Goodbye."

I am dragged to the doors; she looks at me with a smile, "If you really want to, you may go back to your table. I had heard enough and thought you might like an escape plan."

I hold her head, kiss her on the lips, and then rush out as I hear her say, "If only I wasn't married." That made me laugh all the way home. Jane and mom can't understand why I am so happy and home so early. I take the steps two at a time and go to bed.

Jane soon joins me in bed. I fall asleep.

+++++

The following Friday, mom has another woman for me.

I'm at Terry's, waiting to be seated.

The new hostess says to me, "You must be Bill; they said you were a mountain and a half. Your table is ready. I was told to look out for you if the date goes bad. I will save you."

I got the distinct feeling she would like to fill in. That makes me smile.

I wait past thirty minutes. No woman, no call, and no text. I'm about ready to leave when I feel a hand on my shoulder, the hostess.

She is sitting a hot woman down in front of me. This fox is a total babe, and she has magazine model good looks. Like many women, she looks about a hundred pounds, and a B cup is only in her dreams. I don't need big tits; I am OK.

"Hi, my name is Angel. It's a pleasure to meet you, Bill. You are as handsome as I was told. My mother sets me up with lots of losers. You definitely have potential."

She doesn't need a menu; we order our food and drinks and talk. I always get a terrible feeling when a woman orders a salad at a steak restaurant, and she could have gone for the fish. She also looks at me disapprovingly when I order a 7&7, and I guess I'm not allowed to drink.

Before we can talk, she goes through about ten minutes of checking and touching up her makeup and hair.

Angel says with a sweet voice, "I like to look my best all the time. I like that suit on you. A light-blue tie would be a better color for you, though. That burgundy is so out of date. So, what do you do for a living, or do you just date?"

I half-laugh, "I just spent a month on vacation after recovering from a blind date. Otherwise, I work for Global Advertising and my family business."

She looks at me with a compassionate look, "Oh, I'm sorry for you.

I'm sure you'll get a full-time job soon. Can you hold on for a minute? I need to use the washroom."

Five minutes later, the hostess sits down; she looks at me with sad eyes, "She left. I'm sorry."

I surprised her by smiling, "I told her that I work for Global Advertising and my family business. Immediately, she gets up to use the washroom."

I let that sink in.

I smile as I tell her, "I own Global Advertising and about 300 or so other companies. I think she thought I didn't have a full-time job."

The hostess laughs her ass off, causing many people to stare at her with contempt.

She stands up, "Hang in there, kid, you're a stud; there are plenty of women that will want you. I'm a lesbian, and even I think you're handsome and cute. She was wrong; that tie is awesome on you."

I eat a great meal, listen to the people, and then go home.

I am followed up the stairs by mom and Jane. They both get in bed with me and rub their hands on my chest.

I softly say, "She was good-looking, total fox. I told her I had two jobs, Global and the family business.

She quickly got up and left me there. I think she thought I was poor."

They laugh hard before we fall asleep.

+++++

The following week, I meet a less attractive woman, but was a delight to talk with. We go to a club, dance, and have a lot of fun. When we leave, she wants me to get a motel room, her boyfriend is at home, so we can't go there.

The following Friday, as the lady sits down, she says to me with excitement in her eyes, "HEY! I know you. You're the guy that freaked out at the slave auction." Several people turn to look at us. "That was an awesome show. I like a wild man. You're just the stud I need for that place."

I stand up; my mouth won't work. I turn and walk out. I am humiliated yet again because of that night.

The following weekend, the lady never showed up.

The following weekend, the woman was worth 20 million dollars. In her mind, she was better than me. SHE HAD A HISSY FIT when I didn't worship her and walked out.

+++++

The following week, I ask mom, "Why am I doing this? It's not working."

Mom has a glint in her eye. This surprises me; I haven't seen this since dad.

Mom says to me with her sexy voice, "I know it hasn't gone well for you. My friend's daughters have been much less impressive than they are. I don't know how tonight will end up. But I do guarantee you will get along with this woman.

She is of better quality than the others. Her mother may be my best friend now. Tonight, you owe it to yourself to go. Oh, by the way, blue does look good on you. Hey, don't walk away yet. I got a good feeling about tonight. Wear those new happy face boxers I bought you."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,966 Followers