Bad Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now my request, "OK, this isn't so much a request, as it is a thought or a vision. Children will soon be running around. To mom and Sophia, that's GRANDCHILDREN! Wouldn't it be cool if we all lived in one super-house, errr mega-mansion? Heck, an estate is quite doable. Something large, with everything we want, but most importantly, all of you. There is an office building on the property where employees come to us, and we take a golf cart to work."

Mom and Sophia look at each other and burst out in tears.

I'm pretty sure that means they like the idea.

Sophia asks, "Near an airport for our planes? A bowling alley? Huge pool? Huge movie theatre? Farm animals like horses?"

Mom adds, "A bigger garage for cool classic cars? Daycare? Catered lunches for the staff daily? A slide on the pool? A game room?"

Together they yell, "We can get a nursery and children's playroom!"

Jane seems overwhelmed, "Can an artist paint all the bedroom walls in different themes? Can the living room be like a tropical resort?"

I smile, "Yes to all, and yes, one of the living rooms can be a tropical resort-style."

All four are screaming, crying, and jumping up and down.

For the second time today, I'm a drooling idiot. In front of me are four hot women with large breasts bouncing up and down, exchanging hugs, which smashes the breasts together. It's too much; I can't take it all in. My eyes are darting around the room, quickly looking at the moving sexy as hell bodies.

It's not long before they're laughing at my expression. They're laughing at me, makes me mad. This isn't the furious I'm going to kill someone mad.

No, I could never do that with my family. I must stroke the anger a bit and think of Vickie fucking those dozen men. Now that gets me to the promised land quickly.

I grab Vickie and toss her onto the bed in a quick lunge.

Yes, precisely as I said. I toss her, so her body is in the air, flying to the center of the bed. Her smile is gone as I grunt at the exertion and stomp my way to the bed. Roughly, I grab her hips with my meaty claws. She has the look of fear in her eyes because I dare treat her like this. Out of character, I slowly slide my cock into Vickie. All look of fear has vanished. Internally, I am laughing my ass off. I know my anger is manufactured. It's fun, though. Quickly, I am fucking her faster than expected.

I shout at mom, "On the bed, facing Vickie, enjoy her talents."

Mom hesitates for a minute. Sophia pushes her a bit, and then she is all in and quickly mounts Vickie's face. Vickie has many years of experience eating pussy, and as Jane found out, the woman has mad skills. Now, mom is enjoying her talents as Vickie is enjoying my abilities.

Vickie is a joy to fuck. She never was tight, and now I know why. However, she has incredible feedback. She makes my skin tingle as she shouts for joy as I fuck her brains out. She will giggle, laugh, cry, and babbly incoherently while smiling at me for the feelings I give her.

The feelings I get back in return are off the charts. I run hot with her. No other woman heats me up as much. He, he, her mother came close. I get a scowl for slowing down as I remember her mother.

Mom is screaming out, "Hot damn, that woman is amazing. I know Bill is incredible, but this is awesome. Oh yes, honey, just like that. Ride mommy home."

As I see it, mommy is on top, riding Vickie, but I think it wise to be quiet right now. Jane is massaging Sophia. I see in my peripheral vision Jane's hands falling to Sophia's breasts. She isn't pinching the nipples, just playing softly with them, and it's enough to make Sophia moan softly.

At seeing Jane and Sophia, I speed up significantly. Vickie is no longer a world-class pussy muncher, and the poor girl is taking deep breaths to stay alive. Without even thinking, I've moved to my fastest and harder fucking. Watching the debauchery around me increased my desires. The result isn't a conscious thought; it's a physical reaction. A reaction I love very much.

With mom no longer getting pleasure, she decides to be naughty. Instantly, I know her intentions.

I am slamming my body into Vickey harder than ever before. She can't talk or control her movements. Her eyes are closed as she enjoys the pleasures going through her body.

That's precisely when mom strikes. She bends over Vickie and softly latches on to a nipple. She applies pressure and uses her hand to softly fondle the opposite nipple. I know that Vickie is moments from her explosion in her present condition. I have been working hard to hold back my own explosion. It's not easy holding back when the desire and joy I receive are strong. Yet, I do it to make it feel even greater.

As Vickie's eyes explode open, I know that's the first sign of her explosion. I release the flood gates. My body releases all the stops with a firm thrust, allowing my cum to surge through my reproductive system. As time slows down, it takes forever for my liquid to explode from my body in a jubilant gushing of semen into Vickie's red-hot pussy.

The euphoria rushes through my body as I pull back and thrust another hard helping of cock and semen into my lover. Three more times, I repeat this process before falling to her side and away from mom. Vickie cannot move; mom is in shock; Jane and Sophia rush to my side. Jane cleans my cock with a gentle sucking of my sensitive cock.

Mom gets up to get Vickie and me some juice. My eyes open as they help me sit up to drink the juice. I look over, and Vickie is covered in a blanket, unmoving, eyes closed, yet a great smile on her face.

Able to move again, I stand up to get some snacks and an iced tea.

All four women are watching me.

I smirk as I tease, "OK, ready to go home now?"

Mom helps Vickie roll over, out of the way, so mom can lay down in the middle of the bed. After finishing my snacks, I move to the bed to share a loving kiss with my mother. I follow up with tiny kisses down her neck and chest until I reach her breasts. There, my hands play with the meaty part of the breast while my mouth devours and sucks on her nipples. Mom isn't fond of nipple pinching or squeezing. She does love the nipples sucked and when I use my tongue to tease them.

After a quick mild orgasm, I kiss my way down her body until I reach her juicy peach. Fluid is gushing out of my mother. Mom is a strange woman when it comes to her pussy. Every other woman I have eaten loves a variety. Not mom. She loves a big old tongue licking up and down. She tells me that she hates whiskers, yet nothing makes her orgasm faster.

In general, I am unimaginative, inflexible, and slow to change.

For me, the only fun I get is seeing mom withering in my arms as she struggles to stay still. She couldn't be happier with my method ... even if it's horrible and boring! On the positive side, she takes longer than all the others to orgasm. I wonder, is she the smartest?

Mom has experience and stamina. This used to kick her ass, causing me to take a break before I continued. Not anymore. I can move down her body and use my steel re-enforced cock to plunge into her deep pussy. It takes twenty minutes, but she gets an amazing orgasm when the inevitable happens.

Mom is very different in her fucking preferences from being eaten. She is the perfect shape and depth for me. In doggie, I can graze her cervix if I use the right angle of penetration. In missionary, she's safe. When fucking, she likes the antics. I do like moving side to side and adjusting my force of thrusting as well as my fucking speed.

That's an almost limitless combination of variables that make for a better than average fucking.

Therefore, I love fucking my mother. I feel empowered as I use my skills and talents to provide the service she needs. Mom gives me confidence that I lack at times. She never complains, yet she will make suggestions to make us, not just her, feel better. It's never just her as we make love; it's always about us.

I look at Vickie, "Let's see how much talent mom has while she returns the favor." I quickly add, "Unless she says no."

It never entered my mind that mom didn't know how to eat pussy with so much going on.

Vickie chuckles, "No worries, while I was a slave, your mom and I had a few wild nights. She knows what to do."

No shit, mom and Vickie went at it? Vickie didn't say she taught mom; she has experience!

I am spurred on by their new information. My thrusting speed and force increase. Mom is greedily slurping Vickie, who instantly is moaning and spewing curses like a sailor. When Vickie got the excellent hard and fast fucking, she had to quit eating pussy. The pleasure was too great to still eat pussy. Mom is entirely different. I hear her taking deep breaths as her tongue darts around. I know this because I can see her head moving. The more I fuck, the more mom works on Vickie, and the more Vickie screams. The more Vickie screams, the harder and faster I fuck mom. She has me shaking from so much desire and happiness coursing through my body.

It's too much for me to handle. I explode with a forceful thrust that moves mom's entire body forward.

My member fires a massive first shot of baby batter into my gorgeous mother. All her faculties, including pussy munching, instantly stop. Vickie quickly accesses the situation and dismounts mom. I promptly fire my second, third, and a weak fourth round into mom. She is deliriously happy as she giggles with the orgasm coursing through her body.

I sit back on my legs, exhausted. I am hot, tired, and happy beyond my wildest desires. I want to fall over, but that's too much effort right now. Instead, I enjoy the satisfaction of just fucking mom and seeing her happy in front of me because of my actions.

I hear a phone alarm two-hour chime. Sophia dons a complimentary robe and walks to the door as room service knocks on the door. Jane uses a robe and pushes the cart out to the door to swap carts.

We all walk out to the living room slowly with robes on. Jane serves us beverages and plates of treats. This is precisely what I needed. I was wearing down quickly. Having this prolonged break will do me wonders.

Sophia looks hopeful as she asks, "Jane and I are next?"

She's hanging on my reply, almost on the verge of tears. I can see the need in her eyes, which revs my motor. Of course, they are next. I smile at her, and the sad look is long gone.

Jane says, "There is no way he leaves here alive without us being serviced at least once tonight. From what I heard; you know he can go all night."

With relief, she says, "He looked so tired. I feared we might have to wait for morning."

I thought mom was in a coma, yet she laughed aloud, "You of all people should know my son isn't like that."

I never heard or saw the cue, but at precisely the same time, Jane and Sophia stand up. They each put out a hand for me, and I stand up. They lead me back to the bedroom. This time, they want me on my back. Sophia gets up on me first. She surprises me by moving all the way up to where I can start feasting on her dripping pussy. Oh yes, she's horny. Jane isn't about to pass up riding the pony.

Jane loves cowgirl. Lots of women do. Jane has built up her leg muscles enough to allow her thirty minutes of bouncing on my pogo stick. It's almost funny watching her work so hard. I love it because I get to see her tits flopping up and down. Tonight, that's ruined; I'm forced to eat Sophia.

Oh, pity me, he, he, he.

When I use the tongue up and down too much, Sophia scolds me, "Oh no, you don't. Your mother may like that boring-ass shit, but not me. You need to do better than that, or I'll get your sister over here."

Ah ha. I know a challenge when I hear one.

Immediately, I change everything, and Sophia moans loud.

I am faster, pusher harder, move longer distances. By longer distances, I mean rather than tracing my tongue in a line or circle, I pick it up and dart to a different part of her pussy. Generally, I move to the opposite side. I push or lick hard. Other times, I start off soft and increase the pressure. I might slip in a finger, graze her clit with teeth or suck with my lips. Her lips might get ignored, or I run a zigzag up and down. I change the location, pressure, or amount of tongue every three seconds no matter what I do. While on the cusp of her orgasm, I push her over by running circles on her mons with the tip of my tongue.

I place Sophia on my side, pick Jane up off my pole, sit up and then twist and swap positions with Jane. She still has a look of shock and confusion on her face as I line up and continue the fucking but with more urgency now. Cowgirl is hard enough to do, let alone do it quickly. With me driving now, I do just that. I drive my thrusts into Jane much faster than she did to me.

She loves cowgirl, but there's nothing better than my cock going in and out of her pussy quickly. I have never been anything but soft and gentle when I fuck Jane. I think back, and it's because she never asked for it. Does she know it exists? A wonderful smile breaks out on my face. I know she's going to love this.

I gradually sneak up on her by adding a bit more thrust each stroke.

She noticed that I was holding her in position firmly. Her eyes look up at me questionary. I add more force with each stroke now, ensuring she knows my intentions. This leaves her the opportunity to say no.

Jane does respond, yet everyone seems surprised, "FINALLY! GOD DAMN YOU, MOTHER FUCKER! YES! It took you long enough to finally start fucking me with true power. YES! MORE!"

At seeing my shocked face, mom says with a soft and sexy voice, "I believe your sister is saying that she believed you were such a gentle giant that you were afraid to hurt her thin, supple body. It appears that whatever held you back has broken, and most women love it."

Sophia adds, "You certainly have the power to break us, and some women hate rough, but I think you will find that most women like to know they've been fucked. Your instincts serve you well, you most certainly can hurt us, yet you never do."

Vickie continues my education, "If it's ever too hard, we will tell you. Some men aren't strong enough; you most certainly are. To be honest, it's amazing what the female body can take. Give it to her good."

Sophia hesitates to get back on Jane. She's conflicted; she wants to feel Jane's talented tongue. Yet, with the harder fucking, Jane can't possibly do anything else right now. Surprisingly, mom goes to Sophia, pushes her head until she's on her back. Mom gets up on the bed and slowly and teasingly orals Sophia. I wonder, is this a new phase in their relationship, or have they been together for a while?

This is so much fun fucking Jane now. Oh my. I love her slender naked body. I love the way all these women freely give me their bodies to please, and I feel unworthy of the riches at my fingertips. Right now, I have my cock sliding in with strength into a beautiful woman. I get pleasure just from looking at the spectacular shapes of these women and all their bouncing orbs of flesh. I love to see the smile on Jane's face. It changes as I push in and pull out. The feeling of my cock drilling into a tight pussy is beyond measure.

I finish Jane off with my hardest thrust yet. Unlike the other times, I don't pull out right away.

A high-speed surge of liquid splatters her womb as I scream out an "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" I follow that up with a "YES!" as I pull out and quickly thrust in and hold again. Another high velocity shot streams into my sister. I follow that up with a "YES!" as I pull out and quickly thrust in and hold again. Another high velocity shot streams into my sister. I follow that up with a "YES!" as I pull out and quickly thrust in and hold again. Another shot streams into my sister.

I fall forward onto my hands which are on both sides of Jane's body. I heard the end of her scream; it hurt from the high pitch. I am sucking hard to breathe. That's not what freaked everyone out. Oh no, I can be tired, out of breath, and near exhaustion. That's fine. The slim line of blood rolling down my arm made them freak out.

Vickie and mom grab me and drag me into the shower. There, I am cleaned, and my dressing has been removed.

The cut isn't deep, long, and even bleeding much. It came loose because I flexed my muscles. That stretched the dressing and broke open the partially healed wound.

They put on robes while I don my happy face boxers after drying off. I don't want blood on my robe. I fully expect the EMT or the nurse to be in the room or are on their way. I am wrong on both accounts. The hotel has an on-call doctor. We are waiting for him to show up. Another bottle of champagne, a beverage and snack cart, and a young room service man show up. Mom and Sophia are all over him.

They touch his arm, loosen their belts to allow more cleavage, and they talk sexy into his ear. I can see all four nipples on display. Sophia runs her hand up his thigh causing the nervous man to look over at a smoldering me. He looks scared to death. Mom takes his hand and places it under her robe, and I assume on her flooded pussy.

I wonder if he knows that she's still leaking my cum?

Vickie can see my mood. Smartly, she moves from my side to my lap and begins to kiss me. Jane gets closer, and her hand is under my robe, stroking my cock.

Sophia whispers, "He's a retired U.S. Navy Seal. He has killed many people. He got that tiny knife wound defending us tonight. He's taken two bullets just from protecting the family. You're cute."

She brings his hand up to the robe-covered breast. I know you want this. I want this.

All you must do is get past that huge beast of a man. Are you brave enough to try?"

Mom giggles in his other ear, "She is the devil on your shoulder; I am the angel. If he had any idea that your two fingers are gently massaging my pussy lips, which I love, he would most likely be determining which of the several ways he knows to kill people would cause the most pain."

Like lightning, both his hands are in his pockets, and he bolts to a standing position.

I use my commanding voice, "COME HERE, little man!"

He jumps in front of me, cowering. He is literally shaking in his shoes, and his eyes are big, red, and puffy.

I softly whisper, so he must lean in closer, "Those are two horny bitches. You think that just maybe, they were teasing you?"

I use my good hand to grab him around the neck and pull him closer. I pause briefly. I can see the horror in mom's and Sophia's faces. I smile and kiss the guy on the cheek. He faints.

There must have been a knock on the door because a young woman walks into the room. She sees a young room service employee on the floor. A huge man is smiling while wearing nothing but his happy face boxers and three women laughing their asses off.

Doctor Pat asks, "Is he alive?"

Mom happily explains with too much detail, "Oh yes. Bill kissed him, and he fainted."

Pat is surprised as she asks, "There are four almost naked women in this room, and the huge stud kisses a young man? That must be quite the story."

After being explained the story, a laughing Pat wakes up the passed-out delivery employee.

Though laughing, she tells Mark, "Wake up, Mark." She shakes him, and he wakes up looking dazed and confused. "It's OK; they were, in fact, teasing you. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." He looks relieved. "Take their old cart and get back before they send out a search party."

I can see several healed holes and one small dripping cut. Pat looks at me, "Why am I here? Do you feel OK? You look worn out."

Jane and Vickie are quickly at my side.

Jane speaks first, "Earlier tonight, he was clipped by a knife in a bar.

You're right; it's not much. To be fair, though, we have seen him shot twice; we're a bit ... protective. Vickie and I are friends, and those are our mothers. Three of us have finished round one. He was getting a break no matter what. At seeing the blood, we called for assistance, showered him, removed the old dressing, and made him decent for whoever showed up."