Bad Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laugh at her, "I've only had one make it to the bar. I think you overestimate your ability to find me dates. So far, they have been ... lacking. But OK, if nothing else, my boxers will amuse you tonight. I'm using my bright red tie. I'm going to be a matador tonight; all the women will charge me on sight."

Jane yells after me, "You aren't that special! Go get dressed, or you will be late!"

+++++

I am five minutes early. I now know that women I date can't tell time and will be late. I am cursed by only dating women that don't like to be on time. Typically, they sit me at a cozy two-person table, with me facing the wall. They don't want me running out while the woman comes at me.

Tonight, is slightly different; I am seated in the center of a six-person table, facing the wall. Is this the girl from Paris? Is she bringing her whole family? Maybe she has three sisters. That would be fun.

I sit, and sit, and sit. I have had two 7&7 already. I think I got stood up again. Mom seemed so sure this time. I order an appetizer. I love their cheese sticks.

A woman is sitting at the table next to me. She has her back to the wall, so I can't see her. Oh fuck. Did mom do this? No way this is by accident. You guessed it. Seated at the table next to me is Vickie. She is waiting for a date. She looks mad at seeing me here.

Vickie accuses me, "Are you following me around? You need to get lost; I have a date tonight."

I point out the obvious, "How can I follow you if I've been here twenty minutes. I'm on my second drink and just ordered appetizers. If this woman holds true, I have about another ten minutes before she shows up."

I'm starting to doubt that either of us has dates tonight.

My cheese sticks show up. I pick a cheese stick up with my fingers, bring it to my nose, and inhale the fresh aroma of fresh mozzarella cheese, several spices in the breading, and heat because it's still sizzling. I drop it, too hot.

Vickie laughs under her breath at me. I try again and dunk one end in the bright red marinara sauce.

I'm covering the fresh parmesan cheese baked into the breading with the sauce. I bite the end and pull it, making the cheese pull out. Hot cheese likes to make a string, and these sticks are no exception.

Vickie comments again, "Excuse me. Your mother would tell you to stop playing with your food and just eat it. You're acting like a child."

I turn my chair away from her and take another stick. As I eat it, I tease her by making the "Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm" noise.

I reach down for another stick, and I'm missing one. I look over, and sure enough, the bitch stole one of my cheese sticks. How did I not hear her?

As she is munching away, a good-looking guy is seated with Vickie.

She has lost all interest in me.

Several minutes later, an attractive-looking woman is sitting across from me.

Peg looks at me, smiles, and says, "Sorry. I got halfway here and noticed I had forgotten my purse.

He, he, he."

Well, at least she has an excuse.

I inquire, "So, how does your mom know mine?"

She blushes, "Our mothers are friends from doing charity events together. Mom likes to organize, and your mom doesn't mind paying. It's a great relationship. He, he, he."

We place our orders. She orders a real meal! She says, "He, he, he," after ordering. That's starting to get annoying.

There is turmoil next door; the date is relaxed and calm; he just TOLD Vickie to remove her bra and place it on the table. She's not cooperating. Good luck, dude.

Peg is not thrilled that I looked at the next table.

She uses a hand to almost slap me, "Hey, I'm over here. He, he, he."

At Vickie's table, the guy stands up and is forceful but quiet, "Come now. We're blowing this crappy place."

Vickie looks scared to death, "Oh no, I'm not. You need to leave."

As this is going on, it's pretty noticeable to everyone.

I tell Peg, "I am a ten-year veteran U.S. Navy Seal. If they get out of hand, I will protect the woman. You need to stay seated, and you WILL be safe. I won't let him hurt anyone."

In my mind, I am swearing at Vickie. Somehow, I just know that I'm going to end up in the hospital again. How does this keep happening to me? I didn't want this.

Sure enough, as he grabs for Vickie, she cries for help, "TIM! Help!"

The place goes silent as all eyes are on shit for brains; Vickie tries to back away from him. As he places a hand on her arm, my hand firmly grabs and squeezes his shoulder.

I took him dead in the eyes, "I think you need to go home. The woman said no."

He pulls out a knife and swings at me. Just my luck, he's left-handed. I grab his wrist and slam it down on the table. He screams as he drops the knife. Now he gets a crazy look in his eyes like he wants to continue.

Tony heard the first yell from Vickie and came running. Lucky for him, Tony, a former Army grunt and owner, a large imposing man himself, and my bodyguard subdue him. Between the two of them, they escort him out.

Vickie is in tears sitting down.

My date stands up and slaps me. I stare at her in disbelief; what did I do? I sit down with tears in my eyes. Another failed date, and I ruined everyone's night. Paul, tonight's bodyguard, pushed me into my chair and had his hard on my arm. Fuck, I got cut and am bleeding.

Tony yells something at his people in a Bronx version of Italian, and a waiter runs away. What seems like seconds later, a first aid kit appears. Because I have a white shirt, it looks much worse than it is.

Tony has called the paramedics so I can go to the hospital.

I look Tony in the eyes, "I'm not going. You and I both know this is a scratch. I just spent several months recovering from a date after I left here. I'm not going back. You can put a band-aid on me, but no hospital."

I am taken into the back office. The paramedics show up. They clean the wound and dress it up. It had pretty much stopped bleeding already. I have ruined a shirt and a suit coat. Mom and Jane will be pleased; they get to take me shopping for clothes.

Oh, fun.

I go back out and am ignored. My dinner got cold, so a new plate showed up as I was sitting down.

Vickie is half done with her meal. She picks it up and slides over to my table, and then sits in the middle. She can't look at me. All she can do is mumble, "Sorry."

I sit back, look at her, and I see the pain on her face.

I fidget with my fork before I say, "Well, at least I avoided the hospital this time."

She smiles a bit.

Mom, Jane, and Sophia all walk in together no more than two minutes later. So that's why the big table. This was all planned out. There is going to be hell to pay.

Sophia seems stunned, "Honey, why are you sitting with Bill.

I found you the perfect man.

Tall, dark, handsome, and had a kinky side I thought you would love."

Mom scolds me, "You! That girl was perfect for you. Good stock, lots of money, nice family. She would never cheat on you." She has tears in her eyes. "That was my chance at grandchildren."

They order dinner, and Vickie and I split a wonderful paper bag dessert. They take a paper bag and glaze the inside with chocolate, including the top. You must crack the top open and then peel away some sides. As you do, it reveals layers of delicacies. There are layers of candies, creams, mouse, fudge, chocolate chips, nuts, and it's all delicious.

I'm still suspicious of everything.

After mom, Sophia, and Jane finish, I pay, and we leave.

Sophia just purchased a larger limo, so we take it. The limo is larger and much nicer. It drips wealth and an excess of money. I bet we get one soon as well. We're taken downtown to a tall skyscraper. It's one big expensive hotel. Naturally, Sophia and mom got Vickie and me the presidential suites for tonight.

Wow, they indeed were sure in themselves.

Two couples are in front of us, we wait several minutes to check in. None of us have any luggage.

The guest representative asks for the reservation.

Sophia responds, "We have both presidential suites tonight.

Plans changed, and we will only be needing one."

The crabby lady looks at us, "There is only one bed and five of you. Where are the other three sleeping?"

I smile; I can't help myself as I say almost with a giggle, "Who said any of us will sleep tonight? I want more towels, and then every two hours, we need cold soda, juice, and snacks. I don't want to see the same snacks twice. They need to be creative. We need a nice bottle of Champagne with five glasses now. If we don't answer, swap carts."

The lady turns a bright red and is frozen.

A second young lady hands me the door card, "Here you go, stud. You need ANYTHING; ask for Holly."

Mom asks, "Do you have any medical staff here?"

The lady says, "Yes, a porter is also a part-time EMT."

Vickie tells her, "Stud here got a minor knife wound tonight. Before your EMT ends his shift, I would like him to check up on our man. He will need a large sterile pad, gauze, and tape, plus something to clean it."

The lady says, "We run into all kinds of things; we are well stocked. When he leaves, we have a nurse that starts at 4:00 AM.

The bitches pull me away from the counter.

I teasingly object, "Hey, she was nice."

For my comments, they all play slap me with their hands.

We go up the slow elevator while they take turns kissing me. This is much nicer.

I open the door to the incredible suite. It's the same one I was in with Sophia. Sophia goes to a couch and sits down. Mom and Jane follow. I want to fuck Vickie, but she guides me to the love seat. I guess we're going to talk.

Yes, I have given in to my heart. After all that I have been through, none of the women, other than her mother, have come close. I never stopped loving her. Helping me recover from the drunk made me open my eyes. Saving me from Melissa helped a LOT as well. Melissa would never have known me, but she did save me.

My question is simple, "Why are you here?"

Mom and Sophia smile; Jane looks unsure of herself; she has no idea what's going on. I believe that Sophia and mom know exactly what's going on.

Sophia answers, "I certainly did not expect to be here tonight.

This was to be Vickie's room. I was so sure that man was perfect for her.

I'm a bit confused; last time you fucked my daughter, you got mad, threw her out of your house, voided the contract, and then won't see her. You meet at the restaurant and then here we are. How?"

I knew this was coming; I had already planned much of my response.

With a humble expression, "I hadn't had real sex in a few months. I used the contract and made her fuck me. I took her. She wasn't complaining, but I felt dirty. I forced her to have sex with me. I was mad at doing that to her. I didn't love her anymore, but that's not how you treat a woman."

Mom points out, "But that was the whole point. Do you really think she was a lesbian and preferred Jane?"

I giggle, "Oh no, I knew immediately what you were all up to. I figured you would find a way for me to win the contract and start using her as she wanted. I don't want a slave. I want a woman I love."

Vickie is in tears as I am speaking.

Sophia continues, "I can see that. We made the same mistake my daughter did; we underestimated your decency."

Jane has now caught on, "Oh. That means that Bill still loves Vickie, or at least cares for her a lot."

Mom corrects her, "He never stopped loving her. Fucking her and then breaking the contract was proof of that. His problem is a lack of trust, and she wasn't honest about her issues, the invitation, or the club. He wants an exclusive woman, not a woman that shares herself with other men."

Jane is perplexed, "Then why are we all here? If we're all here for him, he would become Vickie. He won't do that. Not Bill."

Sophia says with a smooth, sexy voice, "Dear, that is precisely why we are talking right now. We want him to do what he won't allow himself to do."

Now Vickie understands, "No, mother. What you want is for ME to tell him that it's OK to have a double standard. You want me to share him."

I interject, "No, I won't ask you to do that. I love my sister and mother very much. Since we parted ways, they have enriched my life and saved me from my own self-destructive behaviors. I won't give them up, even though that means I won't ever have my own children and get married. I will adopt children, which isn't the worst thing in life. It would help several needed children."

Vickie looks shy and vulnerable, "Only one man has ever tempered my sickness. For four months, I resisted my needs because of you. I will do anything and put up with everything to have you near me again. You are the only man for me, and none of the others I have ever met hold a candle to you.

"I was surprised at how much fun Jane and I had before you needed me. We could play while you entertain the mothers. I know mom had an incredible night with you. My one non-negotiable requirement is that you share me with nobody outside of this room. I learned the hard way that it's a slippery slope. There is no part way with me; I MUST leave that life in my past. I won't even watch porn sites anymore."

She looks at me with big, sad eyes. I crush her in my embrace. With her, that makes everything better.

Sophia giggles, "Your hugs always make her feel better."

Mom flippantly replies, "Vickie, me, Jane, the women at Global, women walking down the street, and even women that have seen him. Everyone feels better after he hugs you."

Sophia switches the direction of our conversation, "You ruined our plans with Vickie as a sex slave, and you ruined the plans for the two best people we know. Yet, we're all here. What's your plan?"

Perfect timing: there is a knock at the door.

Jane runs to the door and lets them in. Our champagne is here, along with the first round of beverages and treats. This round, it's all small baked items like cream puffs, baklava, donuts, and cupcakes.

A second man is here to look at my arm.

He understands our night's activities and wants to see the before look. The EMTs did a super job; he sees no need to replace the dressing unless we see blood.

They hand each of us a glass, and then they leave. Both men have smirks on their faces as they feast with their eyes on the beautiful women in the room with me.

They all look at me as I raise my arm with my glass, "I propose a toast. To my mother for somehow surviving my multiple hospital stays. To Jane, for saving my life when I was at my lowest. To Sophia for giving me a hell of a night. You reminded me that I am still a whole man and quite capable of above-average sex. Finally, to Vickie. A woman I have loved since first sight. A woman that crushed my will to live and yet has found a way to keep me interested. By your date tonight, I know that you have finally forgiven yourself, and I have decided that I, too, will forgive you as well.

"You have helped me recover, stay sane, and make me realize you still need saving. If you agree, I think maybe we should ...."

I got mauled by an excited Vickie. Half her glass of bubbly ends up on my shirt. She could care less. I have forgiven her and want her back. Nothing else matters in the world right now to her. As she is in my arms hugging me, both mom and Sophia look about as happy as parents can be.

We finished our bubbly, I had some juice, and we had some of the delightful, tasty treats on the cart. The plate came into the bedroom with us as I marched into the large bedroom.

There is a large open area between the doorway and the bed. I stand in the center. They surround me, trying to figure out how this will go down. I have no idea, but I bet I am naked in just a few minutes. Does it really matter how I get there?

They're all deferring to Vickie. She owns me now; she makes the decisions. I have no idea how that decision was made, but there is no doubt that she is in control right now.

She says one word that trails off, "Ladies ...."

I was expecting them to rush me and rip my clothes off. Not even close. They each take a slow, soft step towards me, followed by a second, placing them in range to touch me now. Jane dives to my shoes to untie my shoes. She then pulls up a leg to remove the shoe and the socks. Sophia is removing my sport coat and tie. Mom is working on my belt, button, and zipper.

Vickie is trying to rush the buttons.

Everyone else is taking their time.

They're slow, methodical, and consistently progressing at their task.

This is rather fun watching all the activities as I just stand here. It's good; the rest of my night will be much more active. All I have on is my happy face boxers now. Sophia and Vickie are amused at the view. As one, they each place a hand on the waistband, evenly separated, pull back, and then pull down. I step out of my boxers.

Vickie now has all four women lined up for me. Vickie is first in line; she starts unbuttoning her blouse. After a few seconds, Jane is next in line; she starts unbuttoning her blouse. Mom and then Sophia follows suit. With no blouse, her shoes and socks are next to be taken off. Jane, mom, and Sophia also follow in a staggered line. Sophia had heels on; she was quick.

Vickie's pants are next to come off. Jane again delays before her skirt is being slowly unzipped.

Mom and Sophia also have pants on.

When they finish, Vickie puckers her lips. The others repeat the process. I can pound nails now. It's getting warmer in here. All four are standing in front of me in red, black, gold, and violet lingerie.

Vickie slides a bra shoulder strap off. Bra strap removal cascades to Jane, mom, and Sophia.

They're almost laughing at their sequence. I am standing there with my tongue on the floor, drooling like an idiot. Vickie's other strap comes off, and that effect cascades again.

Vickie reaches back to unlatch herself; however, as the bra falls, her hands cover her nipples and a decent amount of her breasts. Jane, mom, and Sophia follow with varying degrees of success at hiding their breasts. Vickie slowly lowers her hands; her breasts fall a bit. Jane drops her hands; her breasts fall a bit. Mom looks sad as she drops her hands. Her breasts drop farther. I smile at her; she's not in her twenties, that's life. They're still big, bouncy, and worth playing with.

Sophia slowly lowers her hands, hoping they don't fall as far as they do. I surprise them as I quickly step up to Vickie and kiss her lightly. The kiss lingers and turns passionate like we used to do. This makes her cry in understanding that I am really back. I move to Jane next. I linger longer with her. Jane is emotional right now, probably thinking it won't be long before she is cut out of our lives. I will fix that soon.

As you see in the movies, I move to mom and plant an aggressive kiss that causes her leg and foot to pull up. That was cool. Sophia has tears in her eyes as I plant a soft and caring kiss on her lips. She hugs me hard.

I take two steps back and make an announcement, "As you all know, one of my life goals is to have a family with children. Therefore, I am telling you two things that will happen, and then I will make a third suggestion that I want to happen. First, Vickie and I will have a child after we get married."

I don't get to number two; four women rush me crying their eyes out. Vickie jumps on me, her feet hanging off the floor. Vickie is kissing me all over my face.

As I'm giggling from the face full of kisses, I announce, "Jane is also going to have a child. I am willing to step in, you can find your own man, or we can adopt. It doesn't ...."

Jane jumps on me as well now, two women hanging on me, trying to topple me.

Jane screams at me, "I CHOOSE YOU! DADDY!"

I didn't want to presume too much, but I thought it would be fun having two children basically the same age. HA! We never did that again. The next ones are spaced out a bit. After my 'collars' are set down, I use my serious expression.