Bad Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat is impressed, "You did well. He is dry enough to clean the wound with something better, then prep it for liquid skin. I don't want to do stitches; it's not deep enough. This will keep the skin together for tonight. I will still bandage it to keep it clean and safe. I can see he is wearing down. Is this the drunk driver target?"

They all say, "Yes."

Pat smiles, "I figured as much. We don't talk about that many patients at work. However, you left quite the impression on many women back at work. They were both impressed at you, your size, and your willingness to take on pain to get better. I now understand why nobody got very far with you at seeing these four women. These women are babes."

All four women giggle.

Pat continues, "As soon as I saw him, the descriptions of the doctors matched him perfectly. OK, let's get you fixed up."

It didn't take long for her to dress my arm. This is all overkill. I have bled far more in far harsher environments. Yet, I know I have no choice. They practically push the good doctor out the door. I guess they don't want me adding any more women tonight.

I drink some juice, have a soda, and eat a bunch of the tiny pastries. I had worked up my appetite. We finished off the second bottle of bubbly, and now we can get back to our fun.

Sophia takes my hand and leads me back to the bedroom. She removes her robe, allowing me to see her thin, sexy body with the fun bags on top.

She's quite the woman. Her eyes show me her need while her body draws me to her.

No words are spoken; it's just a need that I sense from her body.

I crawl up the bed. We kiss longer than any of the others. Sophia loves the romance part of sex. She needs to feel loved, and she gets a lot of that from the foreplay, much more than the others. I spend more time teasing her nipples and sucking her breasts than the others.

I can't spend too long, or the others will get restless. I am harsher with the nipple than I usually am.

She loves good nipple attention; this extra roughness went over well. With Sophia, I am typically slow and methodical. I am going teen on her tonight. For fifteen minutes, my tongue never leaves her body. I am quick in my movements, forceful in the circles and squares I draw. I hit all the major attractions in the region.

By the time I finished, she had screamed three times and looked like a dead body. She's unmoving, with eyes staring blankly beyond me. I am breathing hard from being so excited. I love hearing my partner get off. It's only a few deep breaths before she shakes her head in amazement.

Sophia comments, "Now that was fun."

I take a deep breath as I move back. Sophia looks scared as I lift her legs. As I push them back further and wider, she understands my desire.

She doesn't show any hints of not liking this. She's still wet enough as I push slowly into her pussy. I had to verify just in case she dried up from being petrified.

With no issues, everyone moves closer to watch my actions.

I know the visuals are insane in this position because my cock seems to come out so far and then plunge in deep.

Whatever the reason, I love this position. Sophia is flexible and in shape; however, she's older and may not hold this position too long. I need to make sure I don't hurt her.

For the first five minutes, I thrust in and pull out slowly.

It's hilarious hearing them talk about us fucking.

Vickie's best line is, "Damn mom, you look like a pretzel being fucked."

Mom says, "Oh my. Look how far in it goes. How does it fit?"

The best Jane can do is, "Fuck yeah!"

Sophia loves slow more than the others. To me, it's my favorite. I love feeling my cock slide in and out. They say the veins can be felt. I don't get that same feeling, but it's the only time I feel the sides of my cock touching something. Too fast, and the sensitive helmet overrides all other sensations. If I go slow enough, it's all there. That's what I'm doing. I would love to go for an hour. That just isn't fair to the others. I won't have them each wait three hours for fun.

Jane's looking at Sophia, trying to figure out how to get in position to get her fun. Since there's no room, I pull back the legs some, and now Jane has enough space to straddle Sophia's face and get her pleasure.

Sophia aggressively attacks Jane causing Jane to scream out in joy.

These women make me laugh. They also spur me on to fuck faster. I can't stay this slow for too long. She got her fifteen minutes; now it's time to increase the speed significantly.

I have my hands on her sweaty body, holding it in place.

The bed does most of the work for me.

I use my hands and arms to pull me a bit towards her as I thrust in and push away as I pull out. It gives me more power as I roughly fuck her pink pussy.

Sophia is vocal this time, with tiny screams with each thrust.

It's odd because the scream starts with her tongue out as she pleases Jane. She pushes Jane away a bit as she screams and then is right back to eat my sister aggressively.

Vickie looks at mom, pinches her nipple, and then points to Sophia. Oh shit.

I quickly move to my fastest speed and try to thrust as hard as I dare. I see them coordinating their attach. Vickie points at the nipple closest to her; she pinches it, then points to the one closest to mom; mom smiles, then mom pinches the nipple closest to her. They go back and forth twice more before Vickie no longer needs to do that.

Now they get evil on poor Sophia. They speed up. It takes time to build the rhythm and longer to stay in sync as they increase the speed.

The greatest part is I get to see it all. I see Jane leaning forward, giving me a view of her ass, pussy, and Sophia licking her pussy. Then I see mom and Vickie increasingly pinching alternating nipples, followed by Sophia's legs split open as I fuck her quickly. Do you know how they say men like the visuals of sex? It's too much for me. I explode with a deep guttural scream as I launch three good blasts of sperm into Sophia.

With each blast, I scream. Sophia screams out her orgasm on the last of my thrusts. She balls up into a cocoon, pulling her arms and legs to her body. She's forced to stop for the orgasm to finish wrecking her body. Vickie is the first to gently lick the cream pie out. Only when Sophia can relax enough does Vickie ger her treat.

Jane blasts up off Sophia, giving her room to suck in air. Mom pulls my exhausted body back to her.

I feel her kiss my forehead and gently run her fingers through my hair like when I was a child. I feel safe, comforted, and in love. I fall asleep.

+++++

Connie's point of view:

I ask, "I need some help; he fell asleep. How about we give him an hour to sleep?"

Jane looks stunned, "He went all night with Sophia; how do we wear him out?"

Sophia laughs, "Oh, how cute. With me, we took it slow. We started with a bath. He then slowly fucks me for an hour and then continues for another thirty minutes. We take an hour to drink, eat, and talk. He then fucks me in doggie for an hour at various speeds, but most of it is slower. We then have another break.

"Tonight, he's been hard fucking outside of my fifteen minutes and the two breaks. He orgasmed four times; that takes a lot out of a man."

I add, "Your brother is huge; it takes a lot of energy to fuck so long. He is in fantastic shape to the eye, but remember, he couldn't work out for almost four months. He's still catching up on his endurance and muscle tone. Granted, he's big and a stud; that's how we got what we did.

Let's move him if we can.

Five minutes later, I suggest, "OK, how about we leave him right where he's at. We can cover him with a sheet and the blanket, turn off the lights, and let's go talk."

I call down for our next cart. We need it early, and this time we need some coffee. We all wash up before the cart comes. This time a woman comes up. I see her looking around for Bill.

I tell the lady, "He just spent three hours kissing us, playing with nipples, eating us to multiple orgasms, and then fucked us hard. He's asleep."

The lady turns the most adorable red at my description. The others chuckle at the poor girl's look.

I ask, "Are you here for a kiss as well?"

It took a moment for her to comprehend the question. She then has an "OH" look on her face as her cheeks turn two shades darker red. Sophia loved explaining the story. The lady left our room laughing. We all pour ourselves a coffee, grab some chocolate, and then sit with our legs under us on the couches. It's cool to see us all relax the same way.

I start our meeting, "Vickie, how far along are you in implementing Bill's consolidation plan?"

Vickie is excited to answer; her mother is amused, "We're done. Let me try again; organizationally, we have merged the assets and people like you did. We still have a long way to go for common systems across the board like you now have. Bill explained it exceptionally well, and he had charts and graphs that he developed through trial and error.

"He was right on with everything. Overall, it was surprisingly easy to implement. We're already offsetting the relatively little costs to pull it off. Within two months, we will see a profit from the project. It will save us hundreds of millions of dollars over the years. Technically we're competitors in some areas. I can't believe you did this for us."

Jane comments, "You're wrong." We all look at Jane. "Mom didn't do it for you and your mother. She did it for Bill."

Vickie looks confused, "But we're going to make so much money and possibly cost you money."

Jane laughs, "What's more important to mom, a few dollars more, or Bill's happiness?"

I can see the look on Vickie's face; she understands now.

I continue, "I love my son very much. I knew he loved you, but you broke his heart. I thought this would be a great way to get you at least talking again, then maybe your charms would work. I had no idea my son was so decent yet so stubborn."

Jane helps out, "Actually, in high school, he was skinny and wasn't a big beefcake stud. He had girlfriends, but several of them cheated on him. In the Army, he was in love, and the woman cheated on him. You fucked up big by bringing up all those bad memories. I'm not unhappy, but I am shocked you got him back.

"He's changed since he came home from the Navy. He is more confident, yet he's still the same boy before he left, vulnerable. It's his soft spot, the one place he wounds easily. For him to take you back ... that's impressive of him. It shows that he's grown both as a man and a person. That's not common."

Sophia adds, "Love will do that to you. The first time he came over, I knew he was special and in love. I will admit, I was jealous."

Vickie shouts out, "Mooooooom!"

Sophia smiles, "I wanted to shove you under the bed and take him myself. I haven't dated much, and the ones I did date left me feeling cheap and underappreciated. One look at him, and my pussy turned moist. I wanted him."

I smile big, "I know what you mean. While he's asleep, I think we need to decide on a direction for our companies. Sophia, you, and I are both wealthy enough to retire now and do anything we want for the rest of our lives. That leaves you leaving selling your companies or leaving them to Vickie. I can sell or leave them to Jane and Bill, which leaves Bill and Vickie effectively with two-thirds of our combined companies.

"I want to enjoy grandbabies and travel while I still can. For the foreseeable future, I plan to stay as an owner. In about two years, when the grandchildren are sleeping through the night, I plan to cut down my hours and let Jane lead."

Jane's head swivels to me at the speed of light, "Me? Not Bill? I'm not sure I would be a good choice. Bill's the one with a business head. He reorganized and consolidated several departments, did the plant tours, interviewed the people, and solved their issues. I can't do that stuff."

Both Sophia and I smile big; she understands, "That is precisely why you will be in charge. Bill can take charge and lead. He will be much more effective with projects and going on-site. He takes charge and gets things done. He makes people work together. He's your best employee, and you want him doing what he's doing now."

Vickie looks sad, "Where does that leave me? I want to have children, not travel as Bill will. I don't want the pressure of running a company."

Sophia smiles big and has tears in her eyes, "Connie and I discussed this already. I would like to see you oversee the auditing department, and there is nobody we trust more than you. Your eye for detail and understanding of finance will be critical to everyone; it's how Jane will know there's a problem and that Bill needs to address the issue. Your hours would be flexible; you do it in between children sleeping or while children are at school."

Vickie is all smiles now, "I like that plan. You're right; the schedule and the work would be fun."

I change the direction, "OK, how about we talk about a home, garage, and offices."

Sophia asks, "Why so much talk about a garage? Why do we care?"

Jane eagerly takes this one, "Bill took mom and me out for a day of fun. The first thing he takes us to is a classic car show. I was like, boringgggggg. I mean, how interesting can it be, right? A car is a car. He takes us to the classic section of restored pre-1940 vehicles. Most were from the '20s. Those were some truly stunning cars. There have elegant lines, shiny paint like mirrors, and fine material inside the spacious vehicles. Then he takes us to a section where they take old cars but put modern steering, suspension, radio, and air conditioning in them. Massive engines, wilder colors, imaginative and impressive vehicles blew us all away.

"He skips the muscle cars, thinking we wouldn't be interested. He looked so sad passing them. We then see a variety of '50s and 60's cars.

They were HUGE! Some had fins on the sides. Again, fantastic paint jobs and cool looking beyond belief. He won't ask, but he would like a mini collection of cars that he can drive. I see picnics and cruising."

Sophia says without thinking, "Whatever you have in mind, make it ten times bigger. Our child is going to get spoiled."

We all laugh hard at that and agree 100%.

Vickie asks, "Modern, cabin, country, retro, museum? What style do we go with?"

I redirect the question, "I think we need to decide on the size and rooms first. For example, I want a huge house. I'm thinking of at least three living rooms. I want one that's functional, one that's the Caribbean beach theme, and one that's more formal for entertaining. A kitchen in the middle with offices on the end. We all get a personal office. The formal living room and dining room are upfront, then the less formal behind that.

"Second floor is the children's play area, our game room, gym, media/theatre room, and everything else that's entertainment. I expect a balcony or deck up there. The top floor is bedrooms. Bill's is on the end. Big and masculine. Jane and Vickie each get rooms next to him. Yes, Vickie, you will probably spend most nights with him. You need your own space to hang out and nap when you aren't with him.

"Sophia and I will be next before the big stairways. The other end will have a hospital room, guest bedrooms, and children's bedrooms. The next floor has a man-cave and a woman-cave where we have a place we can retreat to on bad days. Our side will have a freezer with ice cream."

Sophia is excited, "Holy shit, you have been thinking about this. I see no faults with anything so far."

Vickie adds, "Outside, a large pool, one of those designer pools that's cool for the kids, adults, entertaining, and swimming laps. I want cool lighting above and below ground. Some beautiful gardens for flowers and growing our own vegetables. We need a tennis court and a baseball diamond."

Sophia asks, "A baseball diamond?"

Vickie smiles, "We're going to have an office building here. I bet we can have cookouts and play baseball or softball with families. It would be fun. The office building will be the best in the world. Onsite daycare and our chefs will do breakfast and dinner for us, and then lunch for the building. Again, nothing but the best.

"I insist that we add a security office and a safe room in the basement. I also think we should recruit some of Bill's old buddies to work here. I think he would like that. They will need a site nearby or on the edge of the property to train. Security is paramount for all of us."

We all agreed on everything she said. The saferoom is a damn good idea; I wish we had one.

Jane asks, "Who's going to design and build all of this? I don't want the children to be ten before we finish."

Sophia is quick to respond, "I own an architectural company.

They're not experts at this type of building, though, but they will know the company we want. Three construction companies on the house, three on the office building, one on the pool, one on the garden, one on the grounds, two for the garage, one for the roads, one to coordinate. We get design ideas from five for the home and office, using the best three for each. Vickie, you will lead this project, and Jane will assist. Connie and I approve everything and write the checks as needed."

I give my evil smile, "Not a word of this to Bill. His birthday is in six months. I know, that's an impossible schedule. We will run three shifts and expedite everything. I bet Sophia and I are owed enough favors that the inspectors will jump when needed. Sophia and I will buy the land this week.

"I'm going to say this just once. This project has no budget, and the deadline MUST be met. Both the home and the office will be magical. We will meet and discuss regularly. Ooooo, we need a fireplace. I want to cuddle in front of a fire on a cold winter night."

Vickie smiles big, "Bill is going to freak out."

We all smile.

I suggest, "I think it's time we wake him up and continue our night. I don't know about all of you, but I need more orgasms!"

Together, we make a fantastic team, and as much as we love each other, our man is still #1 with all of us.

Chapter 15 -- The Night Continues

Bill's point of view:

I wake up to four amazing women running their hands over my body.

I am sore and stiff, but oh my, are they amazing when all four women are fawning over me with breasts hitting every part of my body.

Vickie asks me, "Do you need the washroom, a beverage, or something to eat?"

Jane is offering me a bottle of water. That's exactly what I want. No way I want to get a cramp, especially not tonight. I twist the cap off and chug the entire bottle at one time, and I set both on the nightstand. That nap and the water are exactly what I needed. Time to start this party again.

I surprise mom by taking her first this time. I pull her to me as I twist my body to roll over, placing me on my knees. I spin mom 180 degrees, so she is in a doggie position. All four of them make me laugh when they start with the barking sounds.

I'm still laughing as I pick mom up by the hips, so she is on hands and knees. Mom can't eat nor be eaten in this position. It's just mom and I, with three of them watching.

HOLY SHIT! I just said three watching, nope. Vickie is sitting up with an enormous smile on her face as Sophia and Jane feast on her nipples. Fuck, she's going to orgasm before mom. That spurs me on to go faster. I'm bursting with energy due to their actions. I know they did this on purpose. They don't want to strain me too much. Therefore, they want me to go fast. I know what's good for me; I go fast.

This isn't hard and fast like some got the first rough; this is just fast. Light music is playing, and the smell of sex is heavy in the room. My desire and love for these women are off the charts right now.