Bad Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat's trying to stay relevant, "Do I hear $25,000?"

Mom yells out, "$100,000."

Pat asks, "Is that a real bid?"

Mom says, "Damn straight it is."

Pat surprises us all when he says, "Then come up on stage, kneel in front of the slave, and prove to him that you made a real offer."

Immediately, mom is running in her high heels to the stage. I know the sound of heels, it's awesome. She slows about a foot in front of me as she steps on the stage. Mom goes as deep as she can and licks as much of me as she can. She can't deep throat me, but it does put lots of saliva on my cock. Now she does a woodpecker imitation where she bobs and twists her head as fast as she can.

I can't see this, but I can tell by Sandy's and Libby's gasps that she is doing that. It must be bizarre to watch. Knowing what she is doing and feeling it for the first time, I won't make it very long. Every other time, I stand or sit astonished at the visuals she produces.

As soon as I blow my five ropes of cum into my mother, Pat shouts out, "FREEZE! Don't swallow that cum!"

He shouts out to the crowd, "$20,000 to kiss Connie right now!"

Libby says, "Sold!"

Vickie says, "$50,000."

Sandy says, "$90,000."

Pat shouts, "Going Once! Twice! .... SOLD to Sandy for $90,000. Cum get your kiss."

Oh my, that was bad. Everyone else gave Pat a groan for his lame joke.

Sandy rushes down as mom gets off the stage. They meet and kiss loud enough I can hear it. I can hear them squirting my cum back and forth.

I lose the straight face for the first time as I hear Pat say a soft, strained, "Fuck me."

I smile at that. I hear both women go back to their seats.

Sophia makes me laugh, "Fuck that was hot. I want to fuck him now. One million dollars. Pat, say sold and then you can leave. We will take it from here, thank you."

Pat is at a loss for words, "But I still ..."

I say in a soft voice, "Pat! You're done. They want to fuck. Do you want to be between them and me? I think your odds were better fighting me and that was a losing battle."

Pat shows his intelligence, "Sold to the woman in yellow, one million dollars. Thank you for your donations, we will be back next Saturday ..."

They completely ignored him and guide me carefully off the stage and through a door. It's not long before the hood is removed. There's only six women here. Sandy and Libby greatly exaggerated their constituents. I am told to kneel while they check my wrists for tightness, rubbing, or anything else that might hurt me. Then decide to take off the chains. They want me to hold the ends instead, it's safer. I am fine with that.

Suddenly, they all go quiet. It seems mom has a prepared speech.

Mom makes me look up at her, "Libby has been whining for months because she missed out with you on her date night. Sandy has been a true trooper and great friend to you. She's fiercely loyal and has your back. Tonight, she is here as payment for her good work and because she's a good friend of yours.

"Sophia and I were watching the security cameras as you told Vickie and Jane that you knew the two were actors. I was pissed at the time, but it made me realize how much Sandy cares for you. I saw how that was a good thing.

"We are in the blue room. It's like the blue room you saw Vickie in. This is by design so that you get new images of Vickie in the blue room. Make no mistake about this. You WILL do what we say. We have twenty-four hours with you, and we plan to use them all. Pat is gone and no other men are in the house. You will be forced to eat us, kiss us, endure blow jobs, being fucked, and fucking us. You will see plenty of girl-on-girl action to keep you motivated and enough breasts will crush you to almost smother you. Now let's get started with you eating us."

I sigh, moan, and slump my shoulders. I doubt they fall for that.

First up is Libby. My four and Sandy shave. Libby has a soft brown down tuft of hair on her pussy. Usually, I find the hair annoying. It's short enough that it's not bad. She's also got soft hair. Sometimes it's like barbed wire.

I stay basic. I use just a lapping motion. This feels good to her. For me, I'm teasing her. I'm positive she knows my reputation. It won't be long before she turns hostile. Then we can start the fun. I can't see her face because I'm eating pussy, so I can't see that she's steaming mad. A hand on my head pulls my head back.

I want to ask, "What's going on?"

Sandy is a woman scorned, "Oh no you don't! Not our Bill you don't. Maybe at NSA you can strike a man, not here."

Libby pleads, "He's, our slave. We can do anything we want."

Mom laughs out loud at her sister, "Oh Libby! You are so funny at times. I know you weren't born yesterday, you're OLDER than me. Do you really think he is our slave? Even if he was, do you think any of us treat him like you were going to? Bill was being Bill. He was having fun with you, teasing you. He went vanilla until you say something, then he devours you."

Vickie adds, "This isn't NSA. He isn't into that type of sex. None of us are. This is our man. This night is so wrong on so many levels, yet he let us have our fun. I know you wanted to slap him. Sandy was faster than the rest of us. We were all going to break your arm off."

Libby is remorseful now, "I'm sorry Bill. I got carried away. Please forgive me."

She falls to her knees, then hugs me hard as she cries.

I can't hug her back because of the chains.

I do whisper in her ear as I giggle, "I am a worthless slave. It's not right for my owner to hug me and cry. We have a long night. How about I show you the other side of me now?"

Libby is still sniffling as she stands up. She gets the works now. I start with a wide tongue that's slow but forceful. That switches to the tip of my tongue doing a quick up and down at a frantic pace. Libby moans and twists her body. My stubble on my chin causes an orgasm. Libby almost stumbles over me.

As she composes herself, she is pushed out of the way and Sandy is next. I start her with two minutes of slow and lethargic licking before I move to the whiskers on my chin. I get a moan and a step back. Immediately, she is back, and I go as deep as possible. She wobbles side to side. I pull back and do circles around the hole with my tongue. Quickly, she orgasms and steps back.

Vickie is next. This little snatch I know oh so well. Three wide licks, three quick licks on the side of her lips, then three quick back and forth with my chin and she's STILL STANDING! That's unusual. I do the alphabet on her as fast as I can. That got me her orgasm.

Mom is next to move in front of me. This is not a comfortable position; we will need to do better next time. With mom, I use lazy licking on her mons to drive her up the wall. She resists me much better than the others. Her problem is she loves this so much. This is all she wants. Within ten minutes, she will blow up. Tonight, she lasted five. Something has them all riled up and horny. Jane pulls mom back so she can get in front of me.

Jane holds my head in place. She turns my head a tad, so the tongue hits her pussy like at a different angle. I have no idea why she does this, but it's her signature move. I move all over with her. I go high, low, to the sides, inside, deep in the hole, I run rings around her lips. She doesn't get off on my chin, but tonight I give her some anyways.

Jane blasts off to the moon as soon as my hairs scratched her mons. I don't understand tonight at all. Sophia chucks a giggling and unmoving Jane out of the way. It's like they're on a tight schedule. Sophia is her typical self. She loves everything as long as I go slow and am gentle.

Vickie gives her mother shit, "Way to go mom. Trying new styles, oh yes, my mother is the new trendsetter. Boring!"

Sophia laughs, "You don't mess with perfection. I get what I want, the way I want it, and it's amazing. You worry about you, I'm perfect over here."

While she's talking, I pick up the pace. Sophia is swaying from side to side, trying to hold off her orgasm. She failed. It's not more than a few minutes and she blows up in a real orgasm that makes her need to lay down.

Vickie steps up to me and grabs the chains that "binds" my wrists. She takes the chains. Jane places my wrists in some Velcro ice bracelets. I didn't think it was necessary, but my wrists were red, so I don't fight them. They're only looking out for me. While I'm being attended to, everyone else is quickly stripping. They all had dresses on and most had no panties or bras on.

You get the idea, clothed to naked in three seconds. They all sit on the bed. I move to Libby, the first in line. I get my instructions.

Libby says in a slow, sexy voice, "We all wore high heels today and our feet are killing us."

That's it. No specifics. I have a pretty good idea of what I need to do. This part of the evening isn't sexual, although my firm rubbing of their feet gave them great enjoyment. I go down the line taking about three minutes on each foot. I didn't want to take three hours massaging feed, I want to fuck women.

After the feet, they line up on the edge of the bed. All legs are close together but Libby. I guess she's first.

As I push in, she screams, "YES! FINALLY! GLORIOUS! HARDER! FASTER! TREAT ME LIKE THE SLUT THAT I AM! HARDER!!!"

Wow, what do I make of that? Her orders are clear.

With me standing up, and using all my cock, that gives me a lot of length to add power to my thrust. That's exactly what I do. I pound the fuck out of Libby. I use all my strength to pull my body into Libby. It's hard work, but oh my, this is fun beyond belief. Libby shouts "YES!!!!' with each thrust of my cock into her steamy cunt.

Thrust after thrust, I lance her pelvis with my body. She can't get enough. She has gone mad, delirious with our fucking. I am bursting with energy and joy. I can't tell you how satisfying it is to hear a woman scream about the bliss that she's receiving from me. It's only a few short minutes before she explodes in her orgasm.

Explode as in she's a gusher as she squirts with such force that everyone is hit by her fluids as it ricocheted off my stomach. I am still standing, but unable to move anymore I am breathing hard, trying to catch my breath.

Libby's legs close and now Sandy's legs open.

She is so cute when she says, "I want me some of that."

I wait to catch my breath. I use a towel to wipe the sweat off my body. I know that's a losing battle. Sandy is every bit as awesome as Libby is with the vocals and taking a pounding. The difference is that Sandy lasted at least five minutes. She too explodes to shower all of us.

I'm tired and sucking wind, but damn, this has been a ton of fun. I fall to my knees for a bit. I need to catch my wind, I'm tired.

I hear Sandy repeating, "WOW. I mean, WOW. Hot damn. WOW."

As I stand up, Sandy's leg's close and mom's legs open.

Mom says in a casual voice, "You know. After seeing what Sandy and Libby want, I bet the rest of us want that as well. Take whatever time you need. Then. Come pound the hell out of me."

Mom held off her orgasm for almost ten minutes before we both orgasmed. That drained my body good. I am on my knees, sucking hard for some air. That was truly awesome. Right now, though, I'm soft, tired, and winded. That was a lot of work to fuck that hard and that long.

It might be a while before I can go again.

Surprisingly, the door opens. A cart with juice and all types of sweets that all involve chocolate are displayed on a tray. No two are the same. That took a lot of time. Sophia's chef delivered the treats. She shares a long kiss with Sophia, and Vickie, before pushing me over and plopping down on my lap. She snuggles up on my chest, just under my chin. I give her a hug.

Libby puts out her hand for Sandy. They both stand up, look at me, and then proceed to give the world's most passionate kiss, while showing all the tongue action. Libby pulls Sandy up on to the bed with her and then positions her in a way I can't see.

When Libby sits down in front of Sandy, pussy to pussy, I know exactly what's going to happen. As they both look at me, I start to get hard and grow.

Libby starts tribbing which both shocks and makes Sandy scream for joy.

The chef looks at me, "No woman can do what you just did. He almost fucked me with that growing tree trunk. That felt incredible. I take it break time is over, and it's time to start having fun again?"

Jane spreads her legs and says, "It sure is!"

The chef gets up, and leaves. I get up and pound the hell out of Jane. They filled me with energy, and I used it all doing the roughest fucking yet. She lasted well past five minutes and took most of my energy. I'm still standing at the end, but both hands are on my hips, breathing hard.

Finally, Sophia is the voice of reason, "I don't think I can take it that hard. I like a good slow fucking. However, to stay in the theme, I want a lesser version of what they got."

OK, I can do that. In fact, that's the most sensible thing they said all night. Then mom spoke.

"Sophia! Were older and built better than these young whipper snappers. We had children; you can take anything he can do. Jane and Sandy should have taken it easier, yet they handled it fine. Stop doing the same thing over and over, live a bit," from a concerned mom.

This made me angry, "NO! NO! NO! You just coerced her into that decision. She doesn't want fast and hard; she likes it slower."

Timidly, Sophia says, "No, your mother's right. I do ask for the same thing every time. Tonight, we're celebrating a new life together. We're all doing something different than that fateful evening a few years ago. I changed my mind. I do want hard, fast, and a second helping of hard. I also want Libby and Sandy playing with my breasts and sucking my nipples.

I let Sandy and Libby start with the breasts first. They alternate calling out what they will do next. Bite nipple, squeeze breast, lick nipple, suction on nipple. That has me at maximum power. I give her a few slower thrusts before I move to the strength enhanced thrusts that moves her body and makes an audible sound.

Libby and Sandy are moaning as they try to distract Sophia. I actually fear that I might break this woman.

Well, I did up until she shouts, "OH MY! THIS IS AWESOME!!!! I HAD NO IDEA!! Whewwww Whoooo! POUND MY MOTHER FUCKING CUNT!"

I can't believe the effect that had on me. My body found an even faster speed. One I had no idea was possible. I use that new speed. Several minutes later, and Sophia goes limp. No scream. No moan. Just a fantastically hard clamping of my cock. Her eyes close. As I fall to my knees yet again, I'm frantically grasping for her body, to check for a pulse.

I relax as a feel a strong pulse beating hard. I now notice that her breathing is labored as well. I relax as I try to calm down myself. That wore my ass out.

As I calm down. I realize that mom, Jane, and Vickie aren't in the room. Vickie's next. Where did she go?

Sandy plops down on my lap and kisses me.

I ask, "Aren't you married?"

Sandy laughs, "For a very long time."

Suddenly, she looks sad as she says, "When two people have been together for a long time, you learn what makes your partner feel good and you do variations of that ... seemly forever. My husband met you at a party. He saw the way I and all the other women hungered for you. I love my husband with all my heart. Not even you tempted me away from him. Although, I did fantasize about it. Our sex was fantastic for six months.

"He saw the invitation for NSA and the letter from Vickie. I wasn't going to go. I knew there was no way I could stop myself. I almost shit myself when he suggested I go. He even justified it. He told me that if he ever had a shot with a woman that was as stunning to him, as you were to me, that he would take her. He then laughs and says so far that hasn't happened, but he's still hopeful.

"His point was that I had that chance, and I should always follow my dreams." We are all in tears listening to this beautiful story. When you took me in the office, he had no clue that was going to happen. I was excited, and embarrassed, but ohhhh did I feel like a woman. I literally attacked my husband as soon as the door opened.

"We never had dinner. I fucked him in every position I knew. Everything I ever did in college; we did until early in the morning. When he ran out of energy, I masturbated for him. He ran out of energy a second time. I recounted in extreme detail what you did to me. Every room and several public places, we have done it. My sex life is still going strong.

"When I told my husband about tonight, he practically pushed me out the door. He did kiss me and made sure I was leaking. With his hand touching me, I was a fucking river. This will fuel me for years to come."

Sophia adds, "We hired Pat and some carpenters so that we can do this every weekend. The story, room, clothes, and leader will change, but I think you can guess, fucking will be involved."

We hear a knock on the door. I believe they're ready. Sandy gets up and I am pulled by the hands to the door. We're going back to the other side? I see some glasses of wine and snacks. Three glasses are empty already and there are holes where food used to exist on the tray.

Sophia attaches a chain to my choker and pulls me to a corner where she has me sit down. She uses her foot on my shoulders to bend me a bit in the corner. No sitting up and watching them. She goes back to enjoy the wine and food while I sit in the corner by myself. My head hangs, my shoulders slump, and I feel sadness wash over my body. I'm just a toy to them. They really don't care about me. I'm just a man they can push around and do what they want. I may have to rethink everything. Even my closest friend, Sandy, is using me to make her marriage better. That's what this is. It's all about them. Those selfish, greedy bitches.

There is another knock on the door and all glasses are set down. Libby fetches me by grabbing the chain and pulling me to stand up and then follow. They all have big grins on their faces. I don't think we will last twenty-four hours.

As the door opens, I see a heavy chain going from a hook in the ceiling to a black ... um ... harness looking thing. Strapped inside of the device is Vickie. It's like she's mounted face up onto a St. Andrews Cross that's suspended by chains. The head is free to move around, the entire groin is below the X of the cross which gives easy access to both holes.

Her breasts are on the inside of long parts of the X that are used for the arms. That gives easy access to the breasts. I am pulled to within a foot of Vickie. Her mother lubes my cock. Mom is in front of Vickie with a decent sized strap-on ready to plunge into her oral cavity. Jane has a larger strap-on that she just pushed into Vickie's cunt.

Vickie is held over Jane by a few inches. That makes it easy for Jane to play with the breasts and roll her hips to fuck Vickie. With the lube, I know my part in this play. This is so weird. This is the scene that haunts me still. I remember those guys pumping their cocks into her face, cunt, and ass. Do we really have to redo this scene?

Libby pushes me forward with a smirk on her face. She can see my hate for all of this. I hate Vickie for making me relive this scene. I hate the way Libby has been treating me. I hate the way they just used me like a toy. An object with no feelings. I hate the selfishness of this night. All I'm doing is giving.

With me being close, both mom and Jane start the dildo's slowing pushing in and pulling out. Vickie is moaning with pleasure. She's in heat and wants a fucking. OK. No problem. I can do that.

For the first time ever, I let go. I let my animal instinct take over. I release all control, all the hate, all the anger that's been building for the last hour. It's all lead to this pinnacle. I have in front of me a woman that cares so little about me, that she fucked hundreds of men because I wasn't good enough.