Bad Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

Oh, no, she's pulling my ass cheeks apart. This can't be good. She pulls out! Yeah!

Vickie screams in excitement, "LOOK! LOOK! It's gaping! Hurry Jane!"

Oh, you guessed it, Vickie was holding me open, so Jane can shove the huge cock in me. Oooooo. That's definitely not the HUGE cock that I saw Vickie take. OK, I understand now. She brought three out. She took the biggest one. They started me with the smallest and then upgraded to the medium.

I said the worst part if being broken open. When already gaping, adding a slightly larger item doesn't hurt as much. Notice my wording, "as much." It still hurts. However, both mothers are going to town on my cock and I'm about ready to spray my load. I love these two so much. Once again, they show their intelligence and wisdom when it comes to me.

Surprisingly quick, I am shooting my load into a hand as I scream out my orgasm. I only get four weak spurts of cum. I am exhausted and want to roll over. However, If I did that, I would tip over the lounger and a mother would be underneath.

I yell out, "Uncuff me. NOW!"

In a flash, without hesitation, Jane and Vickie release one restraint on each side. I fall forward on the lounger as both moms get up off the ground."

Jane asks, "What did we do wrong?"

Sophia is angry and answers the question, "Let's start with, did Bill like what you just did?"

Vickie is frustrated, "Hey, I did ..."

Sophia interrupts her daughter, "Answer my question. Did Bill enjoy that?" Neither answer. "So why bother? Why would you do anything ever that he doesn't like? You can't go by what you like. We're all different. You don't force people to do things they don't like. If he offers, then fine. You were in a position of authority, and you abused it. That's why Connie and I are staying on, you two aren't ready yet.

"As to why ... He's exhausted. When he shot his cum, he wanted to fall over. That tips him and the chair on one of us. He anticipated a danger to us and cried out for help."

Mom adds, "I want him oiled again for the sun, and we let him sleep until dinner. I want one more thing after dinner, and then we are done with this event. Dress up for dinner, we have guests coming over. Now go."

+++++

I am woken up two hours later by Jane, "Get up sleepyhead. Mom wants you showered, dressed, and down for dinner in thirty minutes. We're not allowed to help you."

I am still tired. I slowly walk to my room and start up a steamy shower that rejuvenates me. It's not thirty seconds before mom and Sophia join me.

I giggle, "What happened to 'We're not allowed to join you?' Hmmmm?"

Sophia runs a washcloth across my back, "That only applied to our daughters. We can't get you if they have you."

I chuckle, "Experience trumps youth every time."

Mom laughs, "Don't you forget that buster."

They dry me off and I get dressed.

To be continued ...

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers