Bad Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time down, I shoot my load all down to her stomach. When I finish, she coughs me out and is on hands and knees taking several deep breaths. Then in a flurry, she is up and jumps into my arms, feet off the floor and her body is wrapped around me.

Jane excitedly says, "That was incredible. Oh ... Oh ... Oh my, that was incredible. Thank you. Oh Bill, I love you so much. Let's go show you off. Come on."

She jumps down, grabs my hand, and we are on our way to the pool. Of course, as we walk through the kitchen, both chefs and the maid are talking. As I stroll through, they all stop me and stare.

Cathy comments, "Oh my Lord! I've heard of that but never seen it. That looks amazing."

Marcene looks, then she asks, "Can we try it out?"

Before I can say no, Jane says, "Sure, why not. It's amazing."

Swell. I turn around and Julie, the maid is first. She opens wide, sucks me in, and slowly bounces on my cock, up and down. She deep throats me and then comes up for air.

Julie says, "Incredible. He smells divine and I love that there aren't those sharp pubes poking my nose. Truly astounding."

Cathy is next to test me out while Julie is talking. She too is slow and enjoys the taste immensely. She uses more tongue and savors sucking my cock.

Jane has had enough, "Next. You're only sampling, not blowing him."

Marcene opens wide and goes as deep as she can. She then bobs quickly, adds a huge amount of suction, her whole tongue is under my cock, and both of her tiny fists are working my shaft. Jane objects but her magic has already worked. I shoot four ropes of cum into the chef.

The other two look horrified. Marcene kisses first Julie, and then Cathy. They all giggle and then swallow.

Jane screams, "Thieves!"

She grabs my hand and pulls me outside as Vickie yells, "Jane, bring me my man."

Oh no, were not doing that.

As soon as I'm by the women, I look at Vickie, "I am not YOUR man. We're engaged. I will be your husband, but these three other women are solely responsible for you having ANY part of me. If anything, they have more right to me than you do."

I was expecting fire and brimstone, yet all I got was sorrow.

Vickie sits in the lounger, tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry to all of you. He's right. Any one of you could have derailed us and he'd be happy with you three. I'm thankful for every day I get with him. I'm sorry. Please forgive my happiness for having the best people in the world here with me."

Mom suggests, "Come over here and turn around. The sun will show you off so we can all see."

Jane suggests, "Try him out. He smells better and no pubes up the nose. I love it. His skin is so soft."

Sophia asks, "Did his electric razor work?"

Jane answers, "It did well with the big stuff. Zero chances of a nick. It wasn't close enough for my taste. So, I went and used a real razor on him. It's harder than my pussy. We get to use longer and smoother strokes. He can for some of his body, but his balls were a royal pain in the ass. I expect I will get better at it."

Vickie corrects her, "We. We will all learn how to groom our man."

Mom takes a few good downs and back before saying, "Ooooooo. I see what you mean. Silky smooth. You're right, there was a faint aroma, and now it's gone. I love it."

I walk over to Sophia, and she agreed with the others. Vickie is next. She deep throats me with ease and savors my smooth cock and pubic free body.

As she lets go, she says, "Oh yes. I like that a lot. Come back big boy, I need to reward you for being a good sport."

Vickie has excellent skills. However, the doorbell rings.

Fuck me. I bet I need to get the door.

They all giggle but Vickie says, "We ordered in lunch today. Would you be a doll and get it please? Tip her as you see fit."

Ah ha, a setup. How does she know it's a girl? She may know they only have girl delivery people or maybe she asked for a woman. Either way, I jog to the front door. I open the door to a college age girl with small breasts. The rest of her looks like a woman out of a magazine. Damn, they sent me out for this girl. Cool. Oh shit, she fainted.

I was not expecting that, but my quick reflexes saved her from knocking her head on the ground. She has three shopping bags of food. I pick the lady up with one hand and toss her over my shoulder while my other hand picks up the three bag handles. I take them all back to the girls. I set the food down on the counters then set the girl down on a chair. Jane and Vickie are holding her up as I walk away.

I explain, "I think I broke your delivery girl. I was admiring her sexy body. She was staring at my shaved cock. I was smiling because you four send me out to play with a perfect ten and then she faints."

I get a glass, some ice, and some water.

I instruct them, "She will come around any time now, she was just in shock. Support her head. Give her this when she wakes up. Fainting is sometimes from, or partially from dehydration."

Sure enough it's only a minute or so and the girl wakes up.

She looks at Vickie, "BITCH! You could have warned me a Greek God would be answering the door. How the fuck do you get a guy like that?"

Vickie introduces us, "This is Fila. She's a friend from the club."

Fila excitedly says, "I remember him. I've masturbated to him for months now. Why is he here? The last time I saw him he tore up their security and his hands were bound. That was impressive. Damn, he is big up close. From the back, I knew he was a big man, he dwarfed those guys. But wow, I've never seen a specimen like him."

Vickie is surprised, "Fila. I thought you were full lez."

Fila answers, "I am. You know how it is. Nothing replaces the real thing. Sometimes, I just need to be fucked by a real cock. I don't care for men, but I need one from time to time."

Vickie offers, "If it were just me, I would offer you a ride. I have a semi-open relationship. These three women share him with me. I'm not doing anything to jeopardize my relationship. We are doing a roleplay of the day that we broke up. This is how in my mind; the day should have gone. I thought it would be fun to have him answer the door. I thought you might appreciate it and wouldn't toss him in jail. We'll get you a check."

Jane adds, "I would not mind seeing him fuck her. She looks amazing."

Mom and Sophia add, "We won't stop you."

My answer is simple, "Pineapple."

Fila looks at me, "Pineapple?"

Mom answers, "His safe word. I guarantee you that he does find you pretty. However, he doesn't like sharing his women and he doesn't like to be unfaithful."

Fila is confused, "Yet he fucks the four of you. How is that being faithful?"

Vickie laughs, "Our relationship is unusual. Jane saved his life. Connie also was responsible for saving him. He dates them both. Mom and Connie are friends from when I first dated him. Together, we worked to get me back into his good graces. I can't and won't cut them out of his life. I love these women more than anything, their acts of selfishness saved my life."

Fila has a last gasp, "He looks freshly shaved, can I taste his lollypop?"

Vickie looks at all of us, including me, we all nod our heads yes.

Vickie's smile creeps to a full grin as we all nod yes.

Vickie says softly, "Since shaving him, he's shot his load twice. You may not get anything."

Fila laughs, "He's a man, I will get him off."

Vickie sternly places her hand on Fila's arm, "That's not just any man. He's served our country honorably and was wounded several times. He saved my and mom's life. This isn't just any man. He's special and will be treated as such or you can leave now. Look closer at his chest. Count the scars if you can. He's much more than JUST a man, he's our man."

Fila looks startled, "Vickie, is that really you? If I didn't know better, I would say you're in love. No way "The Woman in Red" is in love. You have used and abused men your whole life."

Jane takes a shot, "Look at him. Study his body. You know something about his mysterious past. What would you do with him?"

Fila laughs, "That's two different questions. The Vickie I know, this is a pet she plays with, so she can humiliate him. I would take him home quickly and never leave my bedroom. Vickie, that I knew, was a different animal. For many years she let men do anything they wanted so she could accumulate points. Because she had no limits, the men didn't either and they did some horrendous things to her. All other women had limits and still got the same points.

"I always thought she hated men. We figured she was abused and was building points so she could turn the tables and humiliate men. When I saw him at the club, I wasn't surprised. It was just another man to her."

Sophia joins the conversation, "Imagine you get no satisfaction from sex. Hard to believe, huh? That was her condition. She didn't hate men, they never pleased her. Then she met Bill. The most loyal, gentle, and loving man you will ever meet. Nobody hates Bill. For the first time, Vickie is satisfied with sex. After four months, she wants more. You know how that ended."

Fila frowns, "Yes, many of us were there to watch the melt down and the extreme pain in his face. Now I understand why."

Vickie says in a low tone, "We have him as a slave for another eight hours. For your tip, you can blow him. We just shaved him and he's silky smooth."

Like lightning, she is in front of me and is bobbing on my large, hard cock.

Jane says, "Is that really a treat? Isn't being eaten better for her?"

Vickie smiles, "Not this girl. Watch her, she is the queen of blow jobs. Nobody lasts longer than a minute within her talented mouth."

Mom doesn't sound convinced, "I know he's young still, but he already shot two loads."

Sophia laughs, "Have you forgotten the night he fucked all four of us within an hour?"

Fila pulls off, "No way, not four in an hour."

As she continues blowing me, Jane pipes up, "Oh yes. It was hard on his body, and he needed a rest. We were all horny and he got us all. He loves us very much."

Fila is pretty damn good. She uses her tongue, deep throat, suction, saliva, and desire to great effect. She has a small barbell in her tongue that's most interesting. She is VERY talented. However, I shot some loads, I'm tired, and I shot several last night. She's at least two minutes in and only now am I starting to feel the urge.

OOO, that's interesting. The urge to cum is speeding along and I can't stop it. She is really good. I went from just a thought about cumming to needing to in thirty seconds. BAM! The first rope of cum blasts out of my mouth. Her demeaner changed from near panic to absolute joy as I shoot my cum down her throat. Two, three, and four ropes all fill her mouth.

After swallowing, she comments, "That's some mighty tasty cum. Thank you, kind sir. Awesome. It was great meeting you all, but I need to get back to work."

Julie has a check for Fila on the way out. I escort her back to the front door.

She stops, turns to me, "If you ever need a replacement woman, I don't care what I'm doing, I will be available." She kisses me lightly on the lips. "Goodbye."

I close the door and go out back again. How much more can there be? I go back to the kitchen and a sub sandwich, chips, and a soda are out for me on the table. Everyone else is already a few bites in. I take a few minutes to just sit and rest a few minutes. It's been nonstop all day for me. I yawn and then eat lunch. I am last done.

Vickie says with a huge smile, "My baby looks tired." Nap time? "Let's get the juices flowing. How about twenty jumping jacks."

Really? Jumping jacks? Is that the best she can do for amusement? I do twenty jumping jacks. It's surprisingly invigorating. All four have huge smiles on their faces presumably because my cock bounced a bunch. In the coming weeks, each of them did jumping jacks as well. It's childish, yet still a pleasure worth watching.

We go back outside, and they all lay down. It's my job to apply suntan lotion again.

Vickie asks, "Bill ... Would you be a dear and eat me? I need some fun and you need a break."

Fair enough.

She leans back and spreads wide. I get into position and lick her mons. I must admit, a shaved pussy is so much better than unshaved. I guess it's the same for women as it is for us. It's not common for guys, but I can understand much better now. I will keep myself shaved, for them. I know these women. I know what they like and what's useless.

It's funny, eating pussy is so pedestrian now. We do it a lot, and even though I will change, I don't change much. I need to discuss this with Pat. We need to spice this part of our lives up. I ate for an hour and left each of them satisfied.

Vickie gets up and walks inside. She gone for about twenty minutes before she comes out carrying an assortment of toys that don't thrill me. I see rope, two sets of handcuffs, a strap-on with three sizes, and a bottle of lube.

She sets everything down on the table closest to her. Her next action surprises the hell out of me. She attaches a handcuff to each of her wrists. These aren't standard handcuffs. These are padded, leather armbands with a hook on them and a few inches of chain. The leather cuffs are held with Velcro. Easy on, easy off, yet very hard to break. I like the design because there's no metal to hurt the wrist. These are very interesting. A painless handcuff.

Now she goes off the deep end. I am rock hard as she bends face down on the lounger that's flat, and her head is to the side. This puts her ass up in the air. She then puts her arms to the sides, ending up with her wrists next to her ankles. Why is SHE doing this if I'm the slave?

Vickie asks Jane, "Please bind me. You know how I like it. I also want you to take the largest attachment and get ready please. Lube me and the cock up."

I stand by, amazed at this display. This must be something they did together.

Jane attaches the opposite ends of the cuffs to her ankles. She ends up on her knees, face on the ground, her arms along her side and then legs, so that the hands are cuffed to her ankles. This places her ass up in the air. I love the look of this position. She is bound and helpless. I want to fuck her now.

Vickie says to me, "Bill, fuck me. Don't press too hard please."

I quickly get behind Vickie and use both hands to hold her hips steady. My plan is to pull just enough to counteract my push in. This will NOT be a quick, hard fuck. This will be an even, slow fucking where I try to stay consistent. With pushing in slow, there's almost nothing to counteract. I soon build a nice even rate.

Jane comments, "He's using his hands on your hips to help balance the fucking. Wish we had thought of that."

After just a few minutes, Jane pushes me out of the way, and she reams Vickie's ass with the hefty strap-on for a few minutes. She pulls back and pushes me forward. I continue fucking her. We've never done this before. The visuals, with the way she's restrained, is off the charts. The tag teaming isn't doing much for me. Don't get me wrong, fucking Vickie is fun. It's just that, to me, this is like edging. I fuck, and then when I get a feeling, I stop and cool down.

I guess to Vickie, it would be awesome. She's getting constant pleasure. I won't cum this way. Maybe that's the plan all along, get fucked, but save me from trying to cum again. She gets a good thirty minutes of pleasure before she orgasms.

I got excited, but I did not get my release. I'm close to cumming but can't get the release I need. This is frustrating.

With Vickie's orgasm, Jane releases her. No movement, she's riding out her orgasm in the same position without restraints. She looks ridiculous.

While watching Vickie recover, Jane comes up behind me, and attaches a cuff to my left wrist. She's startled at my reaction.

As she puts the right cuff on, both mom and Sophia say, "I want no part of this, leave me out."

Mom adds, "This is all on the two of you. Bill, pineapple if you need it."

Vickie finally replies, "Thanks for the confidence you two. We're not going to hurt him."

Jane says to Vickie, "You take the big one and I'll take the small one."

Damn, that thing was big. I'm very nervous about this. I will give them some leeway, but I see me using my safe word again.

I get up on the lounger and relax my arms to my sides. Jane straps me in. I am helpless and my balls are an easy target. I feel vulnerable and scared. Knowing that they have not one, but two strap-on devices and one will be the large one, scares the crap out of me. I don't have any positive feelings for this.

Mom asks again, "Jane, Vickie, are you sure you want to do this?"

Vickie defends herself, "I just did this exact same position. Both of my holes were taken. Is he too special that he won't do what I will?"

Swell, how can I say no?

Mom isn't happy either, "Wait a minute. You asked for it, Bill most certainly did not. Men and women are different. We can feel anal penetration in our pussy. With men, you have to hit the prostrate for them to feel anything positive. Do you know where that is?"

I don't hear any answers. I am so fucked. Eeeeek, I might be.

Mom stands up, "Sophia, will you help me stop them from doing something dumb?"

Sophia stands up, not understanding why. They both move to my side.

What are they going to do?

Mom goes to a knee, then the ground, and then to her back. I don't get this.

Mom them moves under my lounger. It's not long before I have perfect clarity. Along the entire length of the lounger are bands of material that keep the body off the ground. She reaches a hand through the bands of material to grab my cock.

How does this help? My knees are under my body, she can't suck me. Ooooo, I feel a second hand on my cock. HAND JOB! They're not very active. Their small hands are slowly stroking two different parts of my cock. They're taking their time, savoring the act. I know it's working on me.

I see Vickie move close and push her hips forward. She pushes my whole body forward.

I warn her, "Careful with pushing me forward. I don't want another ER visit."

Vickie pulls me to her as she forces the false cock into me. I scream out in pain as the plastic breaks through my sphincter. It's a short but powerful pain that shoots through me. Everyone stops moving.

Sophia asks, "Vickie, you sure about this?"

Vickie hesitates, "Um, no. I figured if I was willing to do it, he would as well."

Jane asks, "Did you use butt plugs to train your ass?"

Vickie defends herself, "The first wasn't much bigger than a pencil. I barely felt it. The second was about the same size as this dildo. This is the smallest one they make."

Mom adds, "I bet you the butt plugs were long and tapered over a long distance. Dildos tend to be blunt on the end. You had a gradual increase; for Bill, you just shoved the widest part into him."

Vickie asks, "What do we do? It's already inside of him.

Reluctantly, I say, "All of you continue. We got this far. Just know that you're at my limit."

I guess I just don't understand anal. I have known women that say it can touch things that are very pleasurable. They also say that it only takes a finger to hit those spots. For a guy, it's easy. The tightness on our cocks is amazing. I need to be hitting those spots to make it worthwhile for my partner.

They're not going penetrating too far. Once past the barrier, I don't feel much. The point of contact hurts some because of the moving in and out. That's the part that really bothers me. With mom and Sophia yanking my cock, that makes me pay less attention to my sister and Vickie. Their doing nothing positive for me.

Like Vickie said though, she went through the same thing for me. I'd be a real wuss if I'm not willing to do what she did. On the other hand, nobody should do anything to hurt me. We're definitely taking this off the list for the future.