Bad Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my release, my body steps forward with anger and hate fueling my emotions. My cock is solid stainless steel, and it's standing at attention. I see the brown rosebud looking at me. It's taunting me, thinking it can hold me back. It failed.

With no care or even a rational thought, I step forward and quickly plunge into Vickie's tight ass. It's deep and takes all of me on my first plunge. Vickie tries to scream out. A large cock is in her face making it hard to adequately scream like she wants to. Her whole body knows I arrived at the party.

The whole fucking is surreal. It's like I am watching it on the monitor again. The difference is I am the only man. This whole night has been me using my strength and desire to fuck these bitches as hard and as fast as I can. I have a new motivation now. Hate. I can't stress enough, how much I hated the way I have been treated tonight. I have restrained myself.

Now, I have an outlet. It's the cause of all my pain, mistrust, hospital visits, and endangering my family. Oh yes, I am focused on destroying her.

Everyone goes silent with my first thrust that coincides with a matching scream. My hands hold her body still. I use all my pain, all my hurt, and all my strength to shove my cock into Vickie's ass. Nothing was stopping that. I withdrawal and shove my cock back in again with all that I can muster. This time, I didn't scream. I did hear the loud slapping of my body into her tight ass cheeks and then my nuts slamming into Jane underneath.

Again and again, I slam my cock hard and deep into Vickie. She either gags on the cock in her mouth, moans, or screams with each thrust of my cock into her ass. I am harsh, brutal, and use far more strength and intensity that I ever could have on my own. This is my alter ego, the evil one, the one I keep in check. He's been unleashed on Vickie and it's brutal.

It's odd. I feel wonderful doing such a harsh thing to a woman I love. I gave in to the anger that fueled me. I am pounding the crap out of Vickie and the slut is loving it. She isn't receiving pain like I intended to deliver. She is moaning in satisfaction. She is screaming for joy, being triple penetrated. She doesn't even have real cocks in her mouth and dirty cunt. Yet, she is delirious due to the pleasure surging through her body. She has said that it feels like lightning bolts striking her body and especially her cunt.

I am grunting due to the exertion I'm using. I have no idea how long, but I feel Vickie squirt and her cunt tries to clamp down on my cock. It fails. Mom and Jane stop, I don't. Mom is still inside of Vickie. She's at a strange angle. The cock isn't going straight into the hole. It's partially up high in her cunt. I run into it each time as I force me way in and out of the bitch.

I am still mad and thrusting hard. Vickie can't recover from her orgasm and is turning pink. Mom pulls out of Vickie, allowing her to take deeper breaths of air. Her body is trembling and then shakes with every push of my cock. It's bizarre. In my mind, I think of those strong man carnival games. You hit the pad and that sends a weight up a pole. If you hit it hard enough, it dings. I see in my mind, my cock slamming the pad, then Vickie's head travels up the pole until there is a ding, and she screams in delight.

What's the matter with me? That's just freaky. Oh, I know, my orgasm is a runaway train. There's no stopping this beast. When it gets here, there will be a large explosion.

Within moments, my body takes seven of the harshest strokes yet into Vickie as I shoot what feels like gallons of cum into Vickie. At the same moment, Vickie explodes with a scream that ends with her whimpering, "Mama."

I stand there with my cock in Vickie still. I'm still pissed and ready for a fight. I'm standing on my feet and have no idea what to do. Vickie is hanging limp from the hanging cross.

Sophia touches my arm. I'm startled. I reach back like I'm going to punch her but stop. I come back to me in control. I am exhausted and unstable on my feet. She grabs me by the shoulders and pushes me back, onto the bed. I fall back onto the bed. She helps my legs up and onto the bed. I close my eyes for a nap.

+++++

I wake up the next morning in bed, covered by two blankets. Next to me is Sandy and Libby. Otherwise, the room is empty. Both women are up already.

Sandy and Libby are both naked still. Sandy gets out of bed. She goes to the closet and comes back with what looks like a high school report. It uses the clear plastic front and back with the pages against the common edge. Then the colored binder is slid on the edge to produce a quality looking report. I am handed one.

Sandy kneels in front of me, "We still own you for twelve hours. We aren't done yet. We all saw the pain in your face when you were placed in the corner while we drank wine and finger food. We were following the script. Before we finish this play, I decided that it's time you read the script, so you understand your part. Vickie and I don't like you being left out. Others thought it might be better to wait until the end. I see why, but when you read this, you will understand.

"When you finish, you're still our sex slave for twelve hours. We plan to get our money's worth. You will remain naked all day." My head snaps up. WHAT! "There are no men on the property and only a few that your mother and Sophia trust. OK, maybe this is more of a reward for them. They did NOT buy you, so you don't listen to them.

"One last thing. Breakfast when you finish reading. You will use the table. Because you were the target of today, you get to collaborate with Pat on who the next target is and where it goes. We also love you VERY much."

She leans over and kisses me like I have never been kissed before. We both have tears running down our cheeks. Libby grabs her hand, and they leave.

I take the script and lay back in bed and read.

I will save you the thirty minutes it took me to read the story. This was Sophia's story. She wanted everyone but Vickie to get their pussies pounded by me so they would be so tender, they won't want more fucking today. Because Vickie took it up the ass, she can take all the fucking today. The exact wording and my treatment when we swapped rooms was specifically to grow my anger so I would fuck Vickie as hard as I could. The hope was that it would exorcise my demons of her triple penetration that I saw on the monitor.

She wanted a ton of emotions involved, so it would override my lack of trust in her daughter. They all took a pounding for Vickie and me to be happy long term. I feel like a complete ass now. They all endured that pain to help ensure our happiness. Wow. How do you handle that? I also have a new respect for Pat's writing. He pushed them to manipulate my emotions to make everything better. Most importantly, he helped me accept Vickie in a way that I never could have before.

My feeling for Vickie no longer includes worry, doubt, and the fear that I will find her with another man. I am relieved now that I have read the script. Our life most definitely will not be boring.

I walk down to breakfast. Still worn out and emotional from reading the script.

As I walk into the room, each of them is dressed but they're in lingerie. Two chefs are cooking. They stop to take a good look at me, say nothing, then go back to cooking while shaking their heads.

I go to Sandy first. She is seated and eating. I bend over and hug her.

I whisper in her ear, "You were right to give me the script. You were right."

I then kiss her on the forehead. I walk to Sophia next. I hug her hard and kiss her on the forehead.

I walk to Vickie, get down on a knee, and hug her hard around the waist. My emotions get the better of me and I cry on her lap while holding the woman I love most. In this tender moment, Vickie says nothing, one arm is patting my back, soothingly, and the other has her fingers running through my silky-smooth hair. For me, nothing makes my hair lighter and fluffier than baby shampoo. She loves the way my hair feels in her hands.

When I stop, I stand up and silently move to my spot at the head of the table.

Libby is about to say something when mom uses the stare of death, that she has, and makes Libby shut up. Sandy giggles. I don't say anything, I just eat. They discuss today's plan. I know the script didn't cover today.

Jane asks, "Can we go for a drive? I would like to be eaten in a park."

Libby suggests, "A drive-thru would be fun."

Vickie says, "I think swimming would be fun. It's a beautiful day outside. He doesn't do well in big groups or public. I think we will keep it tame."

They discuss various activities as they wait for me to finish breakfast.

As soon as we finish, I make an announcement, "If I or any of you ever feels bad for something that happens in one of these events, I am shutting the events down and all of you for a month or more if I deem fit. I don't EVER want to feel like I did when I was placed in the corner. I don't need ANY of you. The line knocking on my door is miles long. I won't EVER put up with that again."

I get up, pick up my silverware, my plate, and then one by one, I do the same for the others. I then stack everything neatly in the sink. I stand waiting with hands on hips.

Both chefs come to me, hug me while rolling their breasts into me in an obvious motion.

Sophia's chef, Marcene, whispers in my ear, "Please put me first in line to knock on your door."

She then kisses me on the lips in an exaggerated motion before starting on the dishes.

Vickie gets up, the others follow her lead, and she stops at the kitchen counter.

She says with respect, "Slave, fuck me."

She didn't say how. I startle her by picking her up, turning her around, and bending her over the counter.

Both chefs yell at me, "NOT ON THE COUNTER!"

Too late. I have Vickie, legs spread wide, on the beautiful marble counters. Today will be different. She only gets fast. She will feel it, but I will be fucking her more today. She doesn't get hard like they did last night.

It doesn't take long and she cums for me. I didn't get my fun, but it's a long day still. I will get my due.

We're all going out to the pool. I continue walking to the pool shed. I bring out a basket of sunscreen and the leaf skimmer. I see some leaves on the surface of the pool. I want to get them out before everyone goes swimming.

They all put suntan lotion on each other as I'm slowly cleaning the huge pool. In just those thirty minutes, I am past pink and turning red. Will anyone notice? I really don't want to use my safe word for sunscreen. I stand there for five minutes with my hands on my hips.

I finally say loud enough for all of them to hear, "PINEAPPLE."

I thought they were going to kill me.

Vickie, "DAMMIT! What took you so long! Look at your skin!"

Mom is furious, "We discussed this. When your health is in danger, use the damn safe word!"

Jane pushes me under an umbrella, then applies a thick cream to my entire body.

While enjoying touching my body, Jane says, "We were testing you. We wanted to make sure that you weren't too macho to use a safe word. You passed the test. Next time, use it sooner. It's OK, really. We aren't always wonderful at explaining how we feel about you, but we do all love you."

She kisses me on the lips, which we both enjoy.

Jane instructs me, "You may do your twenty laps now. Dry off thoroughly when you finish."

I dive in and swim five laps, then five breaststroke, five more normal, then five backstroke.

While I am swimming, all six are laying down on a chair, getting sun. Each watch me go down, flip, and back for a lap.

Jane says to nobody in particular, "I love watching him swim. It's so smooth, yet it's obvious he has lots of power. Look at him speed through that water. I can't adequately express how much I love that man."

Vickie answers, "I knew when you took me as a slave. You loved him so much, you were willing to help me because he loved me. You sacrificed time with him, to make him happy."

Jane laughs, "You make it sound like I did something all high and mighty, for the better of the world. No, I did what I had to for him to be happy.

Vickie is swift to rely, "Without you, we're not all here right now. Mom and I are out shopping for shoes. I will forever be in your debt. You could have done all kinds of horrible things to me when I was your slave. You didn't. You kept my spirits up to impress your brother and pleased me in ways that no man ever could.

"I can guarantee that you will always have a home here and be a major part of his life. I see us getting equal time. What you don't realize is that he loves you just as much."

Connie cuts in, "I wouldn't go that far. If that were true, she would have been enough, and your shoe shopping like you suggested."

Vickie is steadfast, "I know him. He is my soulmate. He's the only man that could have saved me from a loveless life. Yes, I would have had a great deal of sex, but it was hollow. Only Bill makes it satisfying. An orgasm from him lingers.

Sophia says, "No shit, I still feel last night."

All the women laugh hard.

Vickie continues, "Mom, you of all people should understand. You two had sex for a whole night. That isn't just two friends having fun. That isn't a mother-in-law's typical love. That is how we all feel and are treated by him. I bet if we asked him, he loves us all equally."

I have just walked out of the water, "No. You're wrong. I love you more than the others."

Vickie is smiling, she knows me, "OK, but not by much. You care deeply for all of us and any of us could have made a good wife for you."

I continue, "You talk about that special night. Your mom thought that might be the only time she got me. She took all that she could. Mom and Jane have had me for a while. They KNOW that nothing will stop me from our fun. I have had many women over the years in the service that all said they loved me. I wasn't until Vickie came along that I really knew what love was.

"Then when you went bonkers, mom, Jane, and your mother showed how much they love me and in your mother's case, you. I'm not just talking sex either. You each played a part, and that's why I love you all very much."

Now that we're done with that, I wonder what we'll be doing today.

Vickie looks positively evil. Eeeek, I'm not going to like this. Should I run?

Vickie uses her finger to request my body move closer to her. Once within reach, she gently grabs my cock.

Vickie says to the others, "I need a volunteer."

She smiles more, "For a deed, a quest, some work, involving OUR man. I won't hurt you and it probably won't hurt him."

Now I really hate the sound of it.

Jane asks, "Would I enjoy it?"

Vickie smiles more, "I think so. You will get to do quality control, and that might be a lot of fun."

Jane is enthusiastic, "Sign me up."

Vickie leans back as she says gives her commands, "I want his cock and balls shaved. His pubic hair is like razor blades. I'm tired of being shredded when I blow him. I want to enjoy it as much as he does."

Mom is excited, "Ooooo, great request. I know exactly what you mean, and this will be wonderful."

Jane gets up, grabs my hand, and guides me upstairs and to my shower. On the way we pass both chefs and a maid.

Julie the maid comments, "I'd be willing to work more weekends if this will happen again. I won't ever get tired of looking at him. Mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm."

I smirk as we continue up the stairs.

I typically use an electric razor on my face. On the back side of the razor is a trimmer for long hair. It gets most of the hair, so only stubble is left. Then the shaver gets the rest and makes me baby smooth.

I start by taking a warm shower and clean by body. I was smelling like the pool. Meanwhile, Jane goes to her room and comes back with some Jojoba Oil, antiseptic, shaving cream, and a brand-new razor.

I get oiled, and Jane used the electric shaver to do the rough shaving. It's weird having your sack stretched so it can be shaved. When done, she did a small patch on a side with the shaver. She wiped it clean and then licked my skin. It looked great, but I felt stubble. She didn't like it either.

She applies the shaving cream and then expertly shaves my entire groin. It takes a while because of my balls. She must be very careful and can't take large, long strokes. It takes many strokes and that means many rinsing of the blade. When done, she dries me off, and then applies the antiseptic to finish me off.

Jane instructs me, "Today, your naked, you will be fine like this. If you wear clothes, use baby powder. It helps prevent skin irritation. Now, let's see the difference. Stand up."

I stand up, Jane moves closer. She wraps her mouth around my cock. She goes all the way down and back using just her tongue. She looks like she's tasting her favorite candy bar.

As she backs off, she purrs like a kitten, "Oh Bill. We're going to keep you shaved from now on. That's amazing. You didn't smell before, but there was a smell about you. Now you're ... fresh. No hair up the nose is a wonderful addition. Oh yes, this is awesome."

I suggest, "Well, since you have me at my mercy, how about finishing what you started so I remain pain free."

Jane smiles, "I will do anything to keep you pain free. If it means I must blow you, well, that's the price for loving you so much. As I do this, we talked about your love for us. Is it time for me to move on? Would it be better if I wasn't around?"

Jane attacks my cock with enthusiasm and desire. I am in and out of her throat as she bobs on my cock. Her hands stroke my cock in a helix when she isn't reaching for my chest with her nose. Bob down, then as she slowly pulls back, attach hands, push down and hands come off as she descends past half-way. She will add suction and before removing my cock from her mouth, the tongue wraps under my cock to lick that sensitive part.

Then it's back down the shaft. Every third stroke, she looks up at me. This is awesome.

While she's blowing me, I explain, "You of all people are number one on my list due to saving my life. We would be married if it were possible. If you want to leave, I won't stop you. While here, nobody gets more of my time than you. Vickie wins because she isn't related to me. You are my first love. Nothing keeps us apart. I would sacrifice everything for you. Money, the others, the house, our business, nothing is worth you.

"Vickie betrayed me once. You will always have a place here, by my side with full access 24x7x365, and on leap year, you get an extra day."

Jane screams and then commands me, "Take me. Use me!"

That's not exactly slave like but this whole thing is weird. I use both hands to grab her head and hold it steady. She's looking at me with desire. She knows what I'm capable of and she wants it. Okayyyyyy.

I start with a jackhammer effect. I roll my hips as fast as I can, drilling my cock into her mouth and down her throat. I go as far as humanly possible and then pull all out. She takes a quick breath because I am right back in and down her throat. Her eyes are wide open. She's drooling all over the floor, it's a mess.

I can't get over how good this feels. She glides over my cock now. It's obvious she loves the shaving, but I do as well. I'm surprised by this.

Meanwhile, I'm being brutal. I give her a break by poking her cheeks, letting my cock bend to get as much as I can in her mouth. Then it's back to a harsh face fucking. I'm expecting tears and screams of pain. Instead, she's screaming alright, screams of ecstasy. She has lost her mind to lust. She's trying to take me deeper and prevent me from pulling out.

Fine, I push deep down her throat and hold it there. She resists, she resists, now she's frantic, and I pull out. She fights for two deep breaths and then screams like a wild woman. She impales ME! All the way down and again, I hold her. This time I go a second more. When I release, she's slurping spit and taking deep breaths. This time I hold her one more second and she turns a light pink. I dare go no further. I know I can, but we start getting into danger zones, and that isn't going to happen.